APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:24 pm

It was hard work sorting you all out tonight
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:54 am

My dream last night was about sex on the beach yes thats right but the drink.I was addicted to it but i was not an alcholic jut adicted to sex on the beach. They were lovely i woke up with a hangover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:01 am

I dreamt i was walking home from town with some people ,and odd things happened along the way. A car had broke down and there was a lad on the car roof trying to fix it. As we passed by, the rest of the family decided to leave the car and walk aswell.
I knew the girl as she is a pupil where i work,but she was in fancy dress which i found really funny and couldnt stop laughing, she was a flower pot,and had wilting flowers attached to her head . Then a bit further along the mum of the 'car family' had a big row with a chap about her son because he'd made him climb on the car roof and he was only 15. ...then up the road there was a big parade,and the street was packed out with people,there was a competition and you had to catch a box,but it wasnt a real box,it had been drawn on a piece of paper and coloured in but it had come to life.
It was called the Smooth box. My daughter kept catching it and each time she did she got 12points.
We stayed there for ages
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Well I don't think that I need any interpretations for dreams that I have had in the past.

When I was six years old I started to have dreams about going places with my mum. We could be in a shop or walking or on a bus in these dreams. But they always ended the same way. I would look around and she was gone. It didn't matter where I looked I didn't find her.

I always woke up crying from these dreams...a few months later she left my dad and myself for someone else..end of story and dreams.

When I was pregnant with my third child ( Ben ) I had an horrendous dream that I had given birth to the baby and he died. In this dream I saw Norm and myself looking for a place to bury him. We found an old tree and next to the tree was the grave of a crusader. We said that we would bury the baby there as the crusader would look after him.

On the day of the funeral as the coffin was being lowered into the ground, it fell and broke open and in the dream the baby crawled out of it. We in the dream were all stunned and crying that he was alive.

I remember feeling very unnerved about this dream and a couple of months later gave birth in my 8th month of pregnancy.

Ben was born but he was very very ill. We were told not to expect to take him home ( was told this still in the delivery room ).

To cut a long story short..he was in Intensive care in the Neo Natal unit for two and a half weeks. He nearly died once. He is going to be 24 years old this year..is 6' 2 and has a baby boy now called Dylan.

Have had other dreams where the things that I've dreamt about have happened, but would take too long to write them.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:51 am

Thats great that he got through it .
Last night i dreamt i was on this Crystal Maze type program,and people took it in turns to pair up and do tasks,one task was this big hamster wheel attached below a rope across a river and they had to get from one side to the other. Then it changed from being Crystal Maze to a big man hunt,and Dr Who had to run through the woods and everyone had to try and catch him,it was quite muddy and there was a stream that i kept trying to cross which had gold fish in. But then these big nets appeared splitting the stream into sections,and there was sand and straw blocking the holes so in some sections no water was getting through,and there were lots of dead gold fish just lying on top of the straw.
... ...
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:08 am

see im not the only one to have strange dreams.

My dream last night was that i was very tall and I met someone who had invented this shrink potion. I decieded to be the guinea pig.I shrunk to the size of a ant.It was like the land of the giants it was so much fun until a beetle tried to eat me.he then dropped a potion on me which bought me back to normal size.This is a must try for everyone what an adrenalin rush.It made me sweat though as i never thought i was going to get away.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:33 am

Ok Lee

Dream 1

To dream that you are enjoying alcohol in moderation, denotes contentment and satisfaction in the decisions that you have made. Chances for success is likely.

To dream that you are consuming alcohol in excess, signifies feelings of inadequacy and regrets. You harbor fears of being discovered for who you really are. Alcohol may serve as a way for your to escape or an excuse for something you did.

Dream 2

To dream that you are taller than someone, indicates that you may be looking down on that person. You may feel that you are now above him or her. Alternatively, it represents authority and pride.

To see a potion in your dream, indicates misfortune and negative consequences. You should not try to purposely alter the normal rhythm of things.

To dream that you are shrinking, suggests that you lack self-confidence and self-esteem. You may also feel embarrassed or unimportant in some situation. Perhaps you feel that you have been overlooked by others. Alternatively, the dream may refer to a time were you were young and small and thus symbolic of your childhood.

To see a beetle in your dream, indicates that some destructive influences may be at work in your waking life. You may also feel that your values and beliefs are being compromised.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 am

Shelmor's turn

Dream 1

To dream that you are walking with ease, represents the way you are moving through life and progress toward your goals. Consider your destination.

To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car my symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life. To dream that you cannot find where you parked your car, suggests that you do not know where you want to go in life

To see people you know in your dream, signifies qualities and feelings of those people that you desire for yourself.

To see people you don't know in your dream, denotes hidden aspects of yourself that you need to confront.

To dream that you are laughing, suggests that you need to lighten up and let go of your problems. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Laughing is also a sign of joyous release and pleasure. If you are being laughed at, then it indicates your insecurities and fears of not being accepted.

To dream that you are watching a parade, indicates that you are being sidetracked or distracted from achieving your goals. For fear of failure, you may stop yourself from even pursuing your goals and desires. Alternatively, the parade symbolizes cycles, passage of time, or a special event in your life. Consider also the symbolism of whatever figures/animals/floats are in the parade. They may reflect a need for you to possess or control those attributes.

To see a box in your dream, signifies your instinctual nature and destructive impulses. Alternatively, you may be trying to preserve and protect some aspect of yourself. The box may also symbolize your limitations and restrictions.

To dream that you are opening a box, denotes that things are being revealed about yourself that were once hidden. Consider your feelings as you open the box. If opening the box fills you will fear, you may be uncovering aspects of yourself that make you feel anxious. Also consider the pun, "being boxed in".

To see your daughter in your dream, represents your waking relationship with your daughter and the qualities that she projects. If you do not have a daughter, then it symbolizes the feminine aspect within yourself.

Dream 2

To see pairs of things or concepts in your dream, represents the need for balance in your life. Usually the pairs are opposites of each other and serves as a way for the mind to compartmentalize things for better understanding.

To see a clear, calm-flowing river in your dream, signifies that you are allowing your life to float away and it is time that you take a more decisive hand in directing your life. A river also symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace and prosperity.

To dream that you are running with others, signifies festive and prosperous times.

To see mud in your dream, suggests that you are involved in a messy and sticky situation. It also suggests that some internal cleansing is needed.

To dream that you are walking in mud, suggests that you are feeling weighed down by a situation, problem, or relationship.

To see a goldfish in your dream, foretells of wealth and many successful and pleasant adventures.

To see a net in your dream, signifies that you find yourself caught in a complicated life situation. You are feeling trapped.

To see sand in your dream, signifies a shift in perspective or a change in your attitude. Consider also the familiar phrase, "the sands of time" in which it may be suggesting that you are wasting your time or letting time pass you by.

To see wet sand in your dream, indicates that you are lacking a sense of balance in your life.

To see or use a straw in your dream, indicates that you may have been taking some things for granted. Pay more attention to the people around you. You will find that you will build stronger and more meaningful bounds with them.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:59 am

Thank you Shammers.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:38 pm

Thankyou for that, shamrock .
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Dreams and their interpretations   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 pm

Thanks for the interpretaion shamrock, I do tend to hold my emotions in so I think you are right when you say they are coming out in my dreams. Good job too, I think I would probably go bersek if I let my anger out in real time Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:32 am

My dream last night was very strange as i do not remember it all.i know that i had to keep standing to attention but for what for i do not know other than everytime somebody spoke to me i had to salute.I think i must have had a kind of phobia called salutobia.the other thing hat i remmeber is waking up on a beach naked as if I had been washed up on the shore from a desert island.then entering a competition for winning a years supply of washing powder.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 am

My dream wlast night was that i was walking in abby park and his bloke was selling ice cream. His van started rolling down the hill towards the river and yes you guessed it it in it went. Everyone was shouting "save the ice cream" but didnt care about the man. Dont no what happend to him because i woke up but the ice cream was safe anyway!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:58 am

I had 2 seperate dreams but both were about cousins i've not seen for more than 20years,which is a bit odd.
Dream1...i was at work but the teacher told me to leave what i was doing and go to this bar to collect my cousin Adrian and take him home. So i went to the bar,looked around but couldnt see him. I asked the barman if he'd seen a lad with very blonde hair-almost white,
he said'oh you mean adrian,he's outside drinking,i'll fetch him', so i sat on a sofa to wait. When he came in it was real nice to see him again,i started asking all about his mum n dad and sister,he said his sister Rebecca was boring but he'd got 2new sisters now as well. He told me about my other aunties n uncles and it was nice to see him all grown up.
....dream2...i was walking in the town where i grew up,lots of strange things were there,it was by the sea which is weird because it wasnt there before,i was taking photos of the sunset then i bumped into one of my cousins,Rebecca,she was moaning about everyone in the family,she didnt have a good word for anyone.i was going to ask her how our nan was,but then stopped myself as i suddenly remembered she'd passed away a few years ago.i walked away from her because i didnt want to hear anything bad about people i liked.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Lee

To dream that you are standing, suggests that you are asserting yourself and making your thoughts/feelings known. It also indicates that you are proud of yourself

To dream that you have a phobia, suggests that you need to confront your fears. Do not let your fears control your life. Consider the specific phobia for additional clues in interpreting your dreams. For example, if you dream that have a phobia of heights, then it may mean that you your position at the top is a precarious one. You are afraid that you may fall from grace.

To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are naked, denotes the fear of being found out and exposed about your activities and misjudgment.

To dream that you are in a competition, represents your need to grow and expand. Learn the value of endurance and perseverance. Also be more assertive.

Last edited by shamrock on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Crazy

To dream that you are walking with ease, represents the way you are moving through life and progress toward your goals. Consider your destination.

To dream that you are at a park, represents a temporary escape from reality. It indicates renewal, meditation, and spirituality. It is also an indication of a readjustment period after a serious personal conflict or an ending of a passionate affair.

To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive. If the man is known to you, then the dream may reflect you feelings and concerns you have about him.

To see or eat ice cream in your dream, denotes pleasure and satisfaction with your life. It is also an indicative of good luck and success in love.

To see a clear, calm-flowing river in your dream, signifies that you are allowing your life to float away and it is time that you take a more decisive hand in directing your life. A river also symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace and prosperity.

To dream that you or someone is yelling, represents repressed anger that need to be expressed. If you are yelling and no one hears, then it suggests that you are not being heard. You feel that your voice does not matter.

Last edited by shamrock on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Shelmor

Dream 1

To dream that you are at work, indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you that you need to "get back to work". Perhaps you have been slacking and need to pick up the pace.

To see your coworkers in your dream, highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles and competitive nature. If the coworkers in your dream are not your actual coworkers, then they may pertain to some psychological business that you need to work on.

To see your cousin in your dream, represents something or some aspect of your character that is somewhat familiar. Perhaps you need to spend more time in cultivating and developing some emerging ability or character.

To dream that you are at a bar, signifies your desire to escape from the stresses of your daily life and retreat into a light-hearted environment where pleasure abounds. Alternatively, you are seeking for acceptance in some aspect of your daily life.

To dream that you are attending a reunion, suggests that there are feelings from the past which you need to acknowledge and recognize. Alternatively, it indicates that you have incorporated the various aspects/qualities of the people in your dream reunion.

(I know it wasn't technically attending a reunion, but it was the closet I could find)

Dream 2

To see the sea in your dream, represents your unconscious and your transition between your unconscious and conscious. It also often represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream may indicate a need to reassure yourself or offer reassurance to someone.

To dream that you are talking does not have any significance unless it is unusual or bizarre. Consider also if what you say evoke strong feelings or behavioral reactions. The dream may simply be highlighting your need improve your communication skills or learn to express yourself more clearly.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Thanks sham, its been on my mind all day
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:01 am

I dreamt that I was flying once.

It was great, I felt everything. I saw myself flying over houses and fields and then valleys ( or at least it looked like a valley ) and hills. I felt the speed and all the wind and when I dived down into the valley I felt this terrific speed and then I levelled out at the bottom and flew back up again and felt it all..it was brilliant I was like Peter Pan.

Have also had dreams where I'm running ..either away from something or just running to get somewhere. I just keep running and running and then I wake up.

One of the weirdest dreams I had, I was singing opera, I could hear the song and I knew every word ( all in Italian ), certainly not me as I have trouble speaking English at times let alone another language.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:04 am

Cheers shammers! Wink
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Jan

Flying free means that you will achieve your ambitions easily. Only modest efforts are required to steer you to success. The area you are flying over can give you further clues - for example, flying over your home indicates domestic success, flying over you place of work indicates career success.

To dream that you are running suggests speed and flow. To be running forwards suggests confidence and ability. To be running away from something signifies fears and an inability to do something.

To dream that you are singing in an opera suggests that you are beginning to express your emotion fully in everyday situations
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Thanks, that is interesting.

Another dream that I have had is about getting on a plane.

I've been to various countries and to countries where I have had to be on a plane for nearly a day, including coming to UK which took two days ( was only little then ).

After the birth of my children I for some reason got an absolute dread of flying and one that I can't seem to shake off 20 odd years later.

About a couple of years ago I had a few dreams where I was getting onto a plane and this fear suddenly leaves me. The plane was different each time and I'm not sure where I was going to. But in the dream when I get on the plane people are saying " you did it, you've got on a plane again " and I'm all excited to be on it and looking forwards to leaving ( I know that I'm leaving ) or I should say we as Norm and my family are with me.

When I woke up I was actually very disappointed that it was only a dream. I always woke up at the same part of the dream and that is just after we have taken off, I never see us arrive at the destination.

Could this be a warning or could it be the fear that I have of flying coming out in a dream. The dread that I suddenly felt all those years ago was that we would get onto a plane and it would be the last journey we made..no return flight. So dread is that we don't get there.

Recently we have been looking into going to live in New Zealand ( returning in my case ), but I have been so unnerved by this dread that I have even spoken about going by ship.

Unfortunately judging from emails I've recieved from NZ things are about as unstable there housing wise and work wise as here, so we are keeping an eye on it for a year or two.

Now someone has said that maybe the one way flight is that we get there and never return.

I don't know what to think as I have had dreams where things have happened, but the fact that we don't ever arrive in the dream is what is more unnerving.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:45 pm

Jan

Dreams of aeroplanes can represent sudden or dramatic life changes.

Dreaming of your fear of flying can symbolise a fear of expressing yourself.

If you are feeling fear when you are flying it suggests that you are afraid of challenges and of success.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Thanks Shamrock,

I can relate to what you've said about this.

I've had a few things that have happened recently in the last few months that have certainly been dramatic and real sudden changes in my life.

I'm not very good at expressing myself confidently for fear of ridicual ( sp) and rejection.

On the outside I look very confident, but on the inside I'm not at all and it takes a lot for me to express my feelings / concerns / or anything anything else come to that. When I have I always think or feel that I'm being laughted or sniggered at.

I always dread challenges for fear of failure...and the thought of someone thinking or saying that I wasn't good enough or capable enough to do it in the first place...to much of being told as a child I wouldn't be capable to do this or that.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:31 pm

I dreamt i was on a coach coming home from a weekend away with people i know. The coach stopped to drop the first person off,and she just got off to open her front door but the driver drove off without waiting for her to get her bags,she started running after the coach and we were all shouting at the driver to stop,it took him ages to come to a halt,and this poor woman was trying to catch up with the bus.then i started getting all her bags off the seat for her,but when i took them off the bus my boss was there instead,he said vicky was too upset to get the bags herself,so he would take them. Then this passer-by started telling everyone about some chap called fred who'd helped build the road we were on,she knew because she used to go out with him once,but no one was listening to her,then my boss started joking around with the cleaner and said he'd ring her later for all the gossip and a natter. I turned round and someone asked me if i'd had chips and beans for tea,but i told her i hadnt even had tea yet because i was stood there in the street! It was a really busy dream,with lots of extra details that didnt really need to be there....
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:34 pm

To dream that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and are taking no control over where your life is taking.

To see a bus driver in your dream, indicates leadership in some group idea or plan. It is symbolic of collective power. Alternatively, it suggests that you are going around in circles and have showed little progress.

To see your coworkers in your dream, highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles and competitive nature. If the coworkers in your dream are not your actual coworkers, then they may pertain to some psychological business that you need to work on.

To dream that you are talking does not have any significance unless it is unusual or bizarre. Consider also if what you say evoke strong feelings or behavioral reactions. The dream may simply be highlighting your need improve your communication skills or learn to express yourself more clearly.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:10 am

Gosh ...thanks shamrock
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:12 am

My dream last night was about these bits of paper that we kept finding everywhere.They all had my name on them but the thing was it was not in my writing. The other thing was it was becoming a litter problem and i was being taken to court over it.No outcome was had.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Paper is one of those images which, in dreams, is dependent on the circumstances in the dreamer's life. For instance, in a student's life, paper would suggest he need to pay attention to studies. In a Postman's life there may be job anxieties.

Paper that is crumpled up or torn can suggest the rejection of outdated ideas.

If you read your name in your dream, it is likely that your attention is being drawn to the person you are. you may also want to do some research on the true meaning of your name, as some believe it teaches the most important lesson we need to learn in life.

Lee means: Clearing, meadow
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:45 pm

Thanks shammers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next