APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:57 am

I dreamt last night that i was in a boat hunting manowar in the Abbey park boating lake but then i thought that somebody had been pulling our legs.Just as we were getting ready to leave the Loch ness Monster appereared. It was so gentle and looked very thin so i gave it my cheese sandwiches.it amazed me then as it started to speak and Oc I Jimmy and then disappeared.I was with somebody called Percy I do not know anyone called Percy and i remember saying nobody will believe us.We told the papers and it went national.We were told this is why they have blocked all the tunnels up that run under leicester.this was national security but it had now been broken.the world now knows the monster lives in Leicester.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:45 am

Lol thats funny ,...lol .
Part of my dream was , i was walking along a road with my friend and as we looked out we could see the whole town in the distance
and the sky was really stormy,except there was a ray of sunlight beaming down on one building and lighting it up.it got brighter,and as it went through the clouds it made them start swirling. At the same time the sky was turning the most amazing colours,it went really dark with purple patches,then they changed to red,and orange but by the time i'm got my phone-camera out it had changed to being quite normal
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 pm

To dream that you are on a boat, denotes fruitful endeavors and that your plans will go off without a hitch. Luck will be right beside you.

Any monster appearing in a dream is something that we have made larger than life. We have personalised it so that whatever is worrying us appears as a creature. It usually stands for our negative relationship with ourselves and fear of our own emotions and drives.

To see a sandwich in your dream, suggests that a lot of pressure and stress is being put on you. It also reflects your ability to do two things at once. However, sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

To see cheese in your dream, symbolizes gains and profits.

Percy means: Pierce valley
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:19 pm

To see a city in your dream, signifies a sense of community and your social environment. To dream that you are in a deserted city or that you feel alienated from the activity of the city, then it suggests that you feel rejected by those around you.

To see a storm in your dream, signifies overwhelming struggle, shock, devastating loss and catastrophe in your personal affairs. The storm also represents unexpressed fears or emotions, such as anger, rage, turmoil, etc. On a more positive note, the storm signifies the rising of spirit within.

To see the sun in your dream, symbolizes peace of mind, enlightenment, tranquility, fortune, goodwill, and insight. It also represents radiant energy. It is a good omen to have the sun shining in your dream.

To see menacing or stormy clouds in your dream, indicates an impending eruption of emotions. It also represents a lack of wisdom or confusion in some situation

Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, and dignity.

Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.

Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

Orange denotes friendliness, courtesy, lively, sociability, and an out-going nature. You may want to expand your horizons and look into new interests.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Thankyou sham, i had loads of dreams last night,they're all coming back to me now. I dreamt i was looking for someone and there was a very big storm,lots of wind,it was really loud and blowing my hair about,i remember thinking this is really happening,not just a dream,but i decided to stay in my dream because it would pass,whereas if i wake up then it will be worse. ...it felt like something spooky was going on
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 pm

To dream of blowing winds, symbolizes your life force, energy, and vigor. It reflects changes in your life.

To dream of strong or gusty winds, represents turmoil and trouble for you. You are experiencing much stress in some waking situation.

To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health. It is indicative of your attitudes. If your hair is knotted or tangled, then it is symbolic of uncertainty and confusion in your life. You may be unable to think straight. If the wind is blowing through your hair, then it signifies freedom to express uninhibited feelings. You are "letting your hair down".
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:39 am

Last night i dreamt that i was playing piggy in the middle with two pigs on either side then all these mosquitoes came and ruined our game. we were not very happy cause we were having such a good time. then it started to rain and with it came the wind. It got so bad that the house took off and landed in Figi. It was so beautiful and tropical that it was as if we were on holiday but the thing was the place was empty.Everyone had been swept away by the world wide wind. There was just two pigs and me left in the whole world. The world was our oyster and we lived like Lords.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:15 am

My dreams last night were that i trumped and followed through and i was covered in s--t. the strange thing was that it did not smell. It was quite a nice shade of brown so i thought that i would paint the spare room with it. this was a fashion that would catch on as it was classed as recycling and eco friendly. the only thing that you had to do after to seal it was varnish it.

The second dream was about two little rabbits that liked to eat porridge. they were called nuts and wafer and istead of making rabbit noises they used to bark. there best friend were two geese called tic and toc.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:48 pm

you have the most bizarre dreams..... I dreamt that i was in a house..but it had no floor or roof,it was just the walls and furniture in a field,but the old couple whos house it was had kept a diary of their whole married life and had displayed each page in a frame on the walls ,it went in order all the way
along each wall,and had little drawings to go with it too,
I couldnt stop reading it and was totally fascinated by it.
Members of their family were there but they had never paid any attention to it,but after a while they started reading it too
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:01 pm

In a seperate dream,i was at work,Our school had one of those buttons you press that lets buses lower down slightly to let pushchairs on, well when it was pressed it would lower on one side of the school for disability access.
there was a man giving a demonstration how to put roll-on-icing onto a cake.we were all in the hall watching.
Then someone pressed the button,but the floor started to lower on the wrong side,the desks and everyone started rolling backwards,i knew it was going to be bad because there was too much weight
and the floor would collapse...then it did,we all fell down to the floor below,it was really noisy and lasted ages,there was rubble and dust coming up from the hole, and as it quietened down i could still hear this chap talking about icing..he hadnt even noticed his audience had vanished
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Lee

To see a pig in your dream, symbolizes dirtiness, greediness, stubbornness or selfishness. The pig may also represent opulence and overindulgence.

To see mosquitoes in your dream, suggests that some situation or somebody has been draining you of your energy and resources. Alternatively, it signifies that you will try in vain to resist attacks from others.

To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace.

To dream of blowing winds, symbolizes your life force, energy, and vigor. It reflects changes in your life.

To dream of strong or gusty winds, represents turmoil and trouble for you. You are experiencing much stress in some waking situation.

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.� If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant.

To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

To dream of emptiness, signifies fruitless labor or that something is missing in your life. There is nothing to show for all the effort that you have dedicated to a project or development.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 pm

Lee

Dream 1

To see or come in contact with feces, signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life. Alternatively, it may also refer to someone who is anal retentive.

Brown denotes worldliness, practicality, domestic and physical comfort, conservatism, and a materialistic character. Brown also represents the ground and earth.

To dream that you are painting your house, signifies that you will find much success in a new project and that you will be promoted to a coveted position. You may be expressing your creativity. Alternatively, it may also mean your are covering up something.

Dream 2

To see a rabbit in your dream, foretells of luck, magic and of a favorable turn of events and a positive outlook in your future endeavors. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize your sexual activity.

To see geese in grassy places, signifies solid fertility, success, wealth, and fortune.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Shel

To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. If the house is new, then it indicates that you are entering into a new phase or new area in your life.

To see or read a diary in your dream, suggests that you are trying to change or rewrite the past to suit your own needs. Consider what is written in the diary and how it is similar or dissimilar to actual events in your waking life. Alternatively, it symbolizes memories and history.

To dream that you are reading, signifies that you need to obtain more information or knowledge before making a decision. You should review your thoughts, think things through and consider other options.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 pm

Shel

To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities. You may also be going through a "spiritual learning" experience. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world. Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life.

To see button in your dream, indicates wealth and security.

To see a cake in your dream, indicates that you need to learn to share and allocate your workload instead of trying to do everything yourself. Cakes also symbolize selfishness or the feeling of not getting your fair share. More positively, the dream may represent your accomplishments and achievements. Consider also the metaphor a "piece of cake" or some situation that is easy.

To see the floor in your dream, represents your support. It may also represent the division between the unconscious and conscious.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:42 pm

Thanks sham, ..i dont even like cake lol
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 am

Sorry not posted on this topic for a few days been so busy.

My dream last night was that i was a pixie and that everytime it rained i had to hide under a dot leaf or musroom if i could find one. Because of all the rain that we were having all our homes had been destroyed. we were having to move up country to higher ground i was in Beacon hill bracken.
yes and before you ask i did wear pixie boots and there was such a thing as pixie dust.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:10 pm

To see a pixie in your dream, indicates your childish ways. It may also represent unrecognized energy and your hidden potential. Alternatively, you may need to seek some outside advice.

To dream that you get wet from the rain, signifies that you will soon be cleansed from your troubles and problems. Rain also symbolizes fertility and renewal.

To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace.

To dream that you are hiding, suggests that you are keeping some secret or withholding some information. You may not be facing up to a situation or not want to deal with an issue. However, you may be getting ready to reveal and confess before somebody finds out.

To see mushrooms in your dream, signifies unhealthy pleasures and unwise haste in amassing wealth, for it may disappear in lawsuits and vain pleasures

To see a raging flood with its muddy debris, represents emotional issues and tension. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you. Consider where the flood for indications of where in your waking life may a situation be the source of stress and tension.

To dream that you are climbing a hill, signifies your struggles in achieving a goal. To dream that you are standing on top of a hill, signifies that you have succeeded in your endeavors or that you have now have the resources to complete a task at hand.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Thanks Shammers
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 pm

lee childish! never!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:25 pm

I seem to be going through one of those patches where i cant remember my dreams again.
Hope they come back soon
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:57 pm

I am sure they will.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 am

I had my worst dream ever last night.

Luigi had been stolen!!! and some crappy dodgy vw golf with pimp lights on the sills and bonnet had been dumed on my drive. Luigi was left battered to pieces a couple of houses up the street.

Then later I dreamt that someone had been into my bedroom and dismantled all stuff and replaced it with all flash gear which I didn't like at all and got really upset.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:31 am

I dreamt i was at drayton manor and i went on the upside down roller coaster,it was yellow and to ride it you had to lie down on a tray thing with wheels and just hold tight...anyway,it started off and i was having problems holding on, we looped the first loop, then,just as we got part way up the second loop everything stopped. And this recorded message came over the tannoy that they'd found a leak and had to stop all rides,everyone had to make their own way to the gates. I was relieved it hadnt stopped when it was further up the loop . I saw people that were on the big lifeboat ride jumping down into the water so they could get out. It looked very dangerous. Then a few mins later another message came over saying they still had a leak so they were closing the rides for 9days.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 am

I also dreamt, i was in my old house,i went upstairs and two policemen were up there drinking whisky to get their courage up .then they said Roy Cropper from coronation street had died and could i tell everyone please.
So i went back down and my kids were there but also this lady and her kids too,they were having a party. On the side was a photo of this lady and Roy Cropper when they got married .
After a while i called everyone together and told them the police had been because Roy died. The lady got cross because i didnt tell her straight away.
But then she was fine,and started talking about how he liked prawn cocktail crisps and that she'll still save them for him .
That was quite a weird dream actually
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:18 pm

i dreamt that when i go to my neices birthday lunch on sunday that all my family were eally nice to me! i know that would never happen and i found it quite freaky.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:39 pm

I dreamt i was at a farm,in this big barn type thing which was full of chickens.the farmer told us they were magic alien chickens with glow in the dark eyes. They were separated into sections depending on their colour,some were bright pink,some blue,some lime green etc. As we were leaving i got shut in the barn in the dark.when i turned round hundreds of glow in the dark eyes were staring at me,it looked really amazing. I said ' oooooOO!' and then all the chickens copied me! They all said 'oooooOO' ...so i started making funny noises,and each time they copied me.
Then i sang the teletubbies song and the chickens all sang along too,it was so funny. I went outside and told the others to come and listen to the chickens sing.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Sorry for the delay in replying Shel

Dream 1

To see or be in an amusement park in your dream, indicates that you need to set some time for leisure and more enjoyment in your life. Consider how everything in the park is an expression of some aspect of yourself. Alternatively, you may be too easily distracted lately.

The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents cowardice and sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.

To dream about relief, suggests that you are trying to reduce the affect of the dream message and images. You may be having a disturbing dream and your conscious is seeking to alleviate the impact. You need to take some time out. Evaluate your decisions and judgment carefully.

To dream that you are riding a roller coaster, signifies that you are experiencing erratic behavior brought on by yourself or a situation. You are experiencing frequent ups and downs in your waking life.

Dream 2

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity.� If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant.

To see the police in your dream, indicates some failure to perform or to honor obligations and commitments. The police also symbolize structure, rules, and control. A more direct interpretation of seeing the police in your dream forewarns that you should avoid reckless behavior.

To see whisky in bottles, symbolizes your alertness, carefulness and protective nature.

To dream that you are drinking whisky, suggests that your selfishness will cost you your friends. Alternatively, it represents your lack of self-confidence. You are trying to escape the responsibilities of your everyday life.

To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life.

To dream that you are at a party, suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is bad, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills.

To see a photograph in your dream, indicates that there is a relationship that needs your attention. It may also be telling of a false image and that something is not what it seems to be. Alternatively, it suggests that you are clinging on to the past or to some false hope.

Dream 3

To see or live on a farm in your dream, suggests that you need to develop aspect of yourself and utilize your potential. You are ready for growth.

To see a barn in your dream, signifies feelings kept in your unconscious. There is a possibility that you may be holding back your instinctual action or natural urges.

To see chickens in your dream, symbolizes cowardliness and a lack of willpower. Chickens also represents excessive chatter and gossip. Listen closely to what people may be saying about you or what you are saying about others.
Back to top Go down
helen3

helen3

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi everyone !!

I know you interpreted a dream for me along a similar vein a while ago, but I cant stress to you how happy i am in my personal and home life. Work life is another story lol.

BUT... I keep having some horrible dreams involving spiders... every dream is different... but somehow i am embroiled in them... last one being trapped in a house surrounded by them, with one spider using a hammer to get to the room I was hiding in! How bizarre is that?

Im not terrified of spiders in real life, i will always endeavour to rescue them and place outside, however last week, i had to hoover up a spiders nest that i located in my dining room above the door... there were hundreds of the babies all about to start dangling from the door...

If its karma, then im guilty... if not, then why do I keep having horrible dreams about them?

Help? lol

Sorry its a bit off the beaten track.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 pm

I'm not really sure what to suggest about this and a new interpretation would be of little use i think. This is a recurring dream theme so maybe this can help.

Recurring Dreams
Dreams that reoccur typically happen when the dreamer is worried about a situation that isn't resolving itself in waking life. When the problem is resolved in waking life the dreams usually end. This type of dream can also occur when the dreamer is suffering from some kind of trauma or phobia that has been repressed and not resolved.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:49 pm

Thanks for that shammers , last night i had several different dreams all based around a train station . But that was probably because i was at Tamworth station yesterday,which is the weirdest train station i've ever seen,so it obviously stayed on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next