APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:05 am

My dreams last night were.

Dream 1

I had a pet toitoise and it could scuba dive.We lived on a boat but it was a canal boat so the waters were murky so i took it on holiday to the carribean.We loved it and the toitoise was in her elements as it could see where it was swimming.

Dream 2

We were all locked up in jail but we made so much noise and were laughing so much that they threw us all out for disturbing the peace.I do not know what we were locked up for.

Dream 3

I had a posi drive screwdriver that had a mind of its own and i would go to sleep at night and wake the next morning to find that it had either taken down a shelf or cabinet then made something out of them like a computor desk or table or even a toy aeroplane.I woke one morning and in the night it had dismantled all of the kitchen and built a garden shed out of it.

Dream 4

We were all super hero's and my name was anything goes. my talent was anything.
I do not know what any of you were called but they were all stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:13 pm

I woke up and heard this strange fly on my windowsill making a noise like a motorbike,
it was eerie,then suddenly i got this massive tingle that jolted my head and travelled really fast through my whole body,like a freezing cold bolt of electricity,i actually swore under my breath because it made me jump. I turned and looked for the fly again,and then realised that in actual fact i hadnt woken up the first time at all, i just dreamt i'd woken up. There was no fly, just the distant sound
Of a motorbike,but the jolt of cold tingles definately happened and thats what woke me up... After that i spent ages not knowing if i was really awake or if i was dreaming i was awake.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 pm

lol! lol!
Lee your mad!

You should publish your dreams. They'd make a good read!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm

To see a group in your dream, refers to the merging of various aspects of your character and personality.

To see the outside of the church in your dream, signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment. It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred.

To see an old woman in your dream, indicates aging and growing old.

To dream that you attack someone, indicates that your ill-mood and temper may cause harm to another. You are releasing some pent-up frustration and anger. You feel that you have been wronged. Such feelings may be easier and safer for you to express in your dream

To see a syringe in your dream, signifies that you need to inject more enthusiasm, fun, or determination into your life. Consider also the contents of the syringe and how it would effect you.

To dream that you are in possession of or taking drugs, signifies your need for a "quick fix". You may be turning to a potentially harmful alternative as an instant escape from your problems. Ask yourself why you need the drugs. What do you hope the drugs will achieve for you?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:12 pm

I see you've been busy as usual Lee!

Dream 1

To see a tortoise in your dream, suggests that you need to take some chances in order to get ahead in life. The opportunities for advancement are opened to you, but you need to take the next step. Alternatively, the tortoise may represent the need to be sheltered or protected from life's problems.

To see animals diving in your dream, suggests that are exploring your instinctual and sexual urges which you have previously suppressed into your unconscious.

To see a boat in your dream, signifies you ability to cope and express your emotions. Pay particular attention to the condition and state of the waters, whether is is calm or violent, clear or murky, etc. Are you "smooth sailing"? Alternatively, you may be ready to confront your unconscious and unknown aspects of yourself.

To dream that you are on a boat, denotes fruitful endeavors and that your plans will go off without a hitch. Luck will be right beside you.

To dream of holidays, represent a need for a break or time for rest. You are expressing a wish to escape from your responsibilities. Depending on the activities related to the holiday, the dream may also indicate family issues, personal attitudes or some difficulty.

Dream 2

To dream that you are in prison, signifies that you are being censored and not allowed to express yourself.

To dream that you or someone is released from prison, denotes that you need to make major changes to your waking life. Eventually, you will overcome your misfortune.

To dream that you are laughing, suggests that you need to lighten up and let go of your problems. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Laughing is also a sign of joyous release and pleasure. If you are being laughed at, then it indicates your insecurities and fears of not being accepted.

Dream 3

To see a screwdriver in your dream, indicates the need to hold some situation or relationship together. Consider also if there someone in your life who is "all screwed up" or whom you would like to "put the screws on"?

To see a shed in your dream, suggests that you are not utilizing your full abilities and skills. You are letting your potential go to waste.

To see a kitchen in your dream, signifies your need for warmth and spiritual nourishment. It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother. Alternatively the kitchen, represents a transformation.

Dream 4

If you see a super hero in your dreams , it is not only reminding you that your powers might be far greater than you think; it is also suggesting that there may be sacrifices you need to make along the way.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:17 pm

To hear a strange noise in your dream, signifies the unexpected and the unknown. You may be expressing some fear or confusion concerning a particular situation in your waking life. The noise in your dream may serve as a way to attract your attention to that issue. Alternatively, noise may represent a breakthrough in your personal struggles. Perhaps you have burst through a barrier of resistance which had been holding you back for a long time.

To see insects in your dream, signifies minor obstacles that you must overcome. There are small problems and annoyances that need to be dealt with. Something or someone may be "bugging" or "pestering" you. Alternatively, insects are also said to be symbolic of precision, alertness, and sensitivity. You may need to organize your thoughts and sort out your values. Sometimes they are seen as divine messengers.

To dream that you are awaken, represents a spiritual rebirth. You may be acknowledging and embracing both your feminine and masculine aspects of Self.� You are utilizing your fullest potential. Consider who or what awakened you. This is an indication of what is lacking or missing in your life.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:20 am

My dream was last night about being on a pogo stick andi thought about going in for the world record at jumping but when i found out how long i would have to jump for i decided to try something different so i put two rockets on to the bottom so as i hit the floor it took off.
It was amazing and i could jump as high as the moon i got the world record for jumping the highest.From way up there everyone looked like mini beasts.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 pm

To dream that you are jumping, indicates that you need to take a risk and go for it. You will find progress toward your goals

To see a rocket in your dream, indicates that your plans or ideas will soon be taking off in a big way. Or you may feel that things are going too fast.

To see the moon in your your dream, represents something hidden, mystery and the feminine aspect of your self. In particular, a full moon signifies completion, whereas a new moon symbolizes new beginnings.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:17 am

My dream last night was that everybody kept losing there jobs and we all found out that it was a conspiracy theory.There was someone in the system thgat was going around causing mayhem for everybody else.Ie the Matts and Davids of this world.
The only thing was that it turned into a killing spree with someone (we dont know who) injecting people with acid.(Horrible death).
We found an antidote to it which was bulls urine that you had to drink three times a day for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm

Yuk!!!

My word Lee I am getting very concerned about what you may be eating before you go to sleep at night as your dreams are getting stranger and stranger.

But on a plus note they do make great reading
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:17 pm

I said he should publish them.
Id buy the book study
Back to top Go down
helen3

helen3

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:26 pm

I had an awful dream last night - well to me it was.

I was i think staying at someones house, and i remember my bed which i was given and it was quite high. I did sleep in it a few times while there, but one occasion while walking to my bed, i saw spiders underneath it, 2 or 3 were the size of dinner plates... the ones with small bodies and long legs that seem to go on forever - just hanging underneath in their webs. There were other spiders there, some smaller, some just crawling about, but not one was actually on the bed, they were all underneath or on the side of it. I was begging whoever it was i was staying with that i couldnt sleep in that bed because of the spiders, but it was falling on deaf ears. I remember in my dream having to get into the bed, knowing the spiders were underneath, and even now writing this i can still remember the fear i felt getting into that bed knowing the spiders were under me. I was crying and screaming, and then suddenly i was somewhere else with the girl from work who I dont get on with... thats another story...

Im not necessarily scared of spiders, as long as they're no bigger than my finer nail, any bigger than that and i admit to feeling scared of them. But i saw a spider in my hallway today and all the feelings of fear came flooding back from my dream last night when i saw it....

Stupid huh?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:19 pm

To dream that you are fired from your job indicates that you are wanting to end some relationship or situation in your waking life. It also suggests that you are repressing what you really desire most.

To dream that someone is forcibly injecting you, represents your negative attitudes about a particular situation/person. It also indicates the influence of peer pressure working against you. You are recognizing that someone is forcing their negative and unwelcome views/values on you.

To see acid in your dream, represents feelings of hatred, rage, and/or revenge. Your integrity may be compromised or called into question. Seeing acid in your dream may also be a metaphor to symbolize a negative influence in your life. Something or someone is eating away at you. You may also be manipulated by a situation or someone.

To see urine in your dream, signifies feelings you have rejected.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:26 pm

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity. If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant.

To see your bed in your dream, represents you intimate self and discovery of your sexuality. If you are sleeping in your own bed, then it denotes security and restoration of your mind.You are looking for domestic bliss and peace. If you are waking up in different and/or unknown beds, then it represents the consequences of the decisions you have made.

To see a spider in your dream, indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or that you may want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power. Alternatively, a spider may refer to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior. If you kill a spider, it symbolizes misfortune and general bad luck.

To see a web in your dream, represents your desire to control everything around you. Alternatively, it suggests that you are being held back from fully expressing yourself. You feel trapped and do not know what to do or where to go. The dream may also be symbolic of your social network of acquaintances and associates.

To see your coworkers in your dream, highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles and competitive nature. If the coworkers in your dream are not your actual coworkers, then they may pertain to some psychological business that you need to work on.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:02 pm

My dream last night was that there was a moth in the room but it was as big as a blackbird. Everyone started to scream and it started to spray all that screamed with rasberryade.guess what it then attracted the bees as everyone was sticky.the moth started to laugh.The bees was friendly little beasts and they started to lick all the rasberryade off the people which made them all giggle.the bees left a residue on the people which made them stick to walls.So all the people that had been licked could climb sheer faces.they then grew wings and started to fly.
This was the next generation of the human race. Flying people.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:08 pm

To see a moth in your dream, indicates that unseen irritations and damage will not surface until it is too late. It is important to pay attention to minor details and not overlook things or others. Alternatively, the moth may symbolize your weaknesses and character flaws.

To dream that someone or something is bigger than normal, indicates that you either have an inflated opinion of yourself or of someone. You may be expressing a desire to be more dominant in some situation or relationship.

To dream that you or someone is yelling, represents repressed anger that need to be expressed.

To see bees in your dream, symbolizes good luck, harmony, and bliss. Bees are also symbolic of work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee."

To dream that you are laughing, suggests that you need to lighten up and let go of your problems. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Laughing is also a sign of joyous release and pleasure. If you are being laughed at, then it indicates your insecurities and fears of not being accepted.

To dream that you are climbing up something (ladder, rope, etc.), signifies that you are trying to or you have overcome a great struggle. It also suggests that your goals are finally within reach. Climbing also means that you have risen to a level of prominence within the social or economic sphere.

To dream that you have wings, indicates your sweet, angelic quality. You may be in need of some protection from life's stresses and problems. Or you may be trying to escape from a difficult situation.

To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:07 pm

Thanks shammers
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:18 am

my dream last night was that i had brill success growing carrots and parsnips on my alotment that i had bought.So much so that i started to sell them to people.The thing that i found out was that people that had them started to all get personality disorders.This caused quite a stir and the health and sftey team from the goverment came in to investigate.they found out it was the fertaliser that i was using and the mix of the soil.they employed me to grow more and more.Then they started to sell them to different countries and we found that when you sold it or put it in the food of Germans it gave them the personality disorder thatthey could not stand being around people in which people that went on holiday did not have to get up at the crack of dawn to get a place on the beach.The thing was when you gave it to the Mexicans they went the opposite way and came and sat on you.When given to Arabs they would come up to you and smack you around the face and when given to the Americans they would pull faces at you and fart.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 am

lol!
Thats brill!

I had a dream last night. First one ive had in ages!
I was on the beach but dont no where and i was digging in the sand and hundreds of baby crabs were watching me. I found a big box under the sand and when i opend it it was full of shoes for the baby crabs to wear!
That was it im affraid. Nothing exciting but a bit strange scratch
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Thats brill too its not hard to use your imagination just as Barney said lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Dreams and teir interpretations   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:24 pm

The dog decided she wanted to go out at 4am on Saturday morning ( sat on the garden bench and had a cig while I was waiting for her and is was so peaceful and quite, it was just getting light and the birds were just waking up) and because she woke me up I remembered my dream. I was in my house with lots of people I didn't know and some of my family. John Wayne was there and he suddenly fell over and someone said he has gone. His wife was standing next to me and I said I am so sorry but he has gone and then I started crying. Everyone was saying why are you crying and I replied that I loved him lol! lol! Don't ask, strange or what.

It took me ages to get back to sleep and then the dog woke me up again and my next dream was really spooky. I was in the living room looking into my hall and there was an alcove in the wall where the stairs go up and I kept putting things in it and they kept disappearing. I got so mad I went into the hall and shouted at whatever was there to get out and leave me alone. I kept making the sign of the cross and repeating the Lords prayer at the top of my voice and screaming at it to get out then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:18 am

My dream last night was that the police no longer had to wear hard hats in their uniform instead they either had to wear ausi hats with the corks around or bright coloured stetsons.They also had to have breast implants because the head of police was a dolly parton fan.he said that if somebody went to attack them they could smother the offender.in the same dream dooly parton had a breast reduction because she found that when she was singing on stage she kept catching the mike on her breasts and it gave her electric shocks and it was this reason her face looked as if she had plastic surgery as the shocks pulled her skin taught.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:43 pm

i dreamt that i won a gold medal for gymnastics in the olympics.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:25 pm

To see a carrot in your dream, signifies abundance. It may also symbolize a lure as in the pun "dangle a carrot".

To dream that you are selling something, signifies changes and your feelings toward these changes. You may be experiencing difficulties in letting go or parting with something.

To dream of an illness in your dream, denotes despair, unpleasant changes, and an emotional breakdown. The illness may be symbolic of your inability to cope with a situation and you see that being ill is an easy way out. On a more direct note, this dream may signal you to pay close attention to your health especially to the areas of body revealed in the dream.

To dream that you are avoiding a person in your dream, suggest that you are not confronting some aspect of yourself. Consider what aspects and characteristics of the person you are avoiding which you are not recognizing in yourself. Alternatively, this word may also be a pun for "a void" in your life that you have been unable to fill.

To dream that you hit something or someone, is symbolic of unexpressed anger and aggression. You tend to keep your negative feelings inside instead of expressing them in a healthy way.

To dream that you are farting, suggests that you are being passive aggressive. You need to express your feelings in a more direct manner.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:32 pm

To dream that you are digging, signifies that you are working too hard in trying to uncover the truth in a problem that is haunting you. You may also be preoccupied with trying to find out about yourself , your reputation, and your self-identity.

To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To see a crab in your dream, signifies you perseverance and tenacity. On an extreme note, you maybe be too clingy and dependant and hanging on to a hopeless endeavor. Crabs are also symbolic of your irritable personality, as in the pun, being "crabby".

To see a box in your dream, signifies your instinctual nature and destructive impulses. Alternatively, you may be trying to preserve and protect some aspect of yourself. The box may also symbolize your limitations and restrictions.

To dream that you are opening a box, denotes that things are being revealed about yourself that were once hidden. Consider your feelings as you open the box. If opening the box fills you will fear, you may be uncovering aspects of yourself that make you feel anxious. Also consider the pun, "being boxed in".
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:42 pm

Dream 1
To see your home in your dream, signifies security, basic needs, and values. You may feel at home at your new job or you finally feel settled and comfortable in a new environment.

To see your own family in your dream, represents security, warmth and love. Consider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them.

To see famous people in your dream, signifies an increase to your prosperity and honor.

To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life.

To dream that you are crying, signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and a way to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In our daily lives, we tend to ignore, deny, or repress our feelings. But in our dream state, our defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of such emotions

Dream 2
To dream that people or objects are disappearing right before your eyes, signifies your anxiety and insecurities over the notion that loved ones might disappear out of your life. You may feel that you cannot depend on someone and feel that you are alone and inadequate. You need to work on your self-image and self-esteem.

To dream that you or someone is yelling, represents repressed anger that need to be expressed. If you are yelling and no one hears, then it suggests that you are not being heard. You feel that your voice does not matter.

To see a crucifix in your dream, is symbolic of new life, spiritual guidance, and liberation. The dream may serve as a connection with your inner Christ/love consciousness. Alternatively, it represents your difficulties and hardships. Do you feel you are being crucified for something occurring in your life?

To dream that you are praying, signifies a need to turn over some matter to a higher force and let it go. You need to learn to relinquish and let go of your worries. It may also be an indication that you need to pray more.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 pm

To see the police in your dream, indicates some failure to perform or to honor obligations and commitments. The police also symbolize structure, rules, and control. A more direct interpretation of seeing the police in your dream forewarns that you should avoid reckless behavior.

To see a hat in your dream, signifies that you are concealing something or covering up something. Alternatively, it may represent the role you play or the responsibilities you have in life.

To see breasts in your dream, symbolizes primal nourishment and your need to be nursed and care for. It represent motherhood, nurturance, and infantile dependency. Alternatively, breasts represents sexual arousal and raw energy.

To dream that you are having plastic surgery, suggests that you are rebuilding your self-esteem and trying to improve your self-image. The dream may also occur if you are considering plastic surgery or scheduled to go in for plastic surgery
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:57 pm

To see medals in your dream, signifies a reward and acknowledgement of your hard work. You are being recognized for your abilities and talents.

To see a gymnast in your dream, signifies agility, strength, and grace
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 pm

doesnt describe me very well - wonder who i was thinking of
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Thats soooo spot on its scary affraid

Thanks shammers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next