APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 pm

I tell you what sham, your interpretations are spooky in how correct they are! Thats some blummin book you got there gal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:51 pm

Ok Emma your turn now.

To dream that you are at the shopping centre, represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. The shopping centre is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology.

To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name.

To see a chef in your dream, represents transformation and changes. Consider what is "cooking" in your life?

To dream that you are invisible, signifies feelings of not being noticed or recognized for what is important to you. Alternatively, you may be trying to withdraw from the realities of life.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm using a combination of 3 books and a website atm, but have seenan excellent book on dreams in borders that I really want. I keep going in there just so i can carry it around before putting it back on the shelf and coming home Embarassed
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 pm

thank u sham! dunno why it was jamie oliver... preferred it if it was gordon ramsey!!! cant stand jamie oliver!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:34 pm

mmm yes I'd be happy dreaming about Gordon Ramsey
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:20 pm

Ewww. Give me James Martin anyday tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:00 pm

hands off james martin! hes mine! he can cook me bread and butter pudding any day!
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Dreams and their interpretations   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:05 pm

I don't always remember my dreams these days but when I do 9 times out of 10 I am semi or fully naked in public and no one notices !!! I am also always looking for a toilet and when I find them they either don't work or I can't get to them, like they will be at the top of a tower with no stairs. Crazy or what! (Course it could just be that I need to go to the Loo in real time)
I did dream the other night that I had a cloud of wasps round my head, they didn't sting me but they would not go away.
I was actually talking to my mum and dad about dreams a few weeks ago. it turns out that me and my dad used to dream that we could fly. I would just take off into the air go down the stairs open the doors and up into the sky, it would feel great and I could go anywhere. No one else in the family did so maybe I got it from my dad. Don't seem to do it any more, shame.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 pm

To dream that you are naked is a most fortunate dream. Any troubles will be of your own making, and you will not find it easy to get anyone to help you in your difficulties. It is particularly fortunate for lovers, as it shows reliability. To married people it foretells great happiness.

To see a toilet in dreams is connected with notions of privacy, and the ability to reach a state where you can release your feelings in private. If there is something wrong with the toilet it could suggest that you are emotionally blocked.

To see a wasp in you dream, signifies angry thoughts and feelings.

To dream that you are flying free means that you will achieve your ambitions easily. Only modest efforts are required to steer you to success. The area you are flying over can give you further clues - for example flying over your home indicates domestic success, flying over your place of work suggests career success.

Hope you can make use of this insight Stella flower
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 pm

The strangest thing happened to the other half this week. He woke from a dream in the middle of the night, he dreamt that our little girl had crawled over to him and he went to pick her up as he could see mushed up food on her face and he was picking her up to see what it was. He then woke up and had an overwhelming urge to go and check on her which isn’t something that we normally do, but he did. He found her, fast asleep in her cot absolutely covered in sick!!!!!

Message in a dream possibly? What do we all reckon!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:45 pm

It would seem that this is another example of the type of dreaming known as prophetic dreaming that has been mentioned in another thread in this theme.

Prophetic dreams, also referred to as precognitive or psychic dreams, are dreams that seemingly foretell the future. One rational theory to explain this phenomenon is that our dreaming mind is able to piece together bits of information and observation that we normally overlook or that we do not seriously consider. In other words, our unconscious mind knows what is coming before we consciously piece together the same information.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Dreams and their interpretations   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Thanks for the information Shamrock, very interesting, especially about the wasps, I do tend to bottle up my anger.

Regarding prophetic dreams, years ago I was expecting my first baby and I dreamed that I was walking back to work at the lunch time. I could see a plane in the distance and as I watched it I realised it was going to come down on the place were I worked. When the plane hit I was thrown into the air and all I could think was Oh no I am going to lose the baby. I woke up with my heart racing in tears, I couldn't get back to sleep and it took a few days for me to put it at the back of my mind. Unfortunately about 3 weeks later I lost the baby. The dream was so real and left me with a feeling of dread and looking back I think either spirit or my own body was trying to warn me that things were not right but of course I just assumed it was a nightmare and tried to forget it. These days I would take more notice of a dream like that. I did go one to have a baby girl who has given me 3 great grand kids.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:44 pm

I had an odd one last night!
I was in bed and could hear tapping on the window and when i lookied up i saw hundreds of butterflys outside the window and they were trying to get in. They were bashing into the window and then the glass broke and they all came in my bedroom!

The alarm clock went off then so that was it.

Im sure you can come up with something for that one shammers as you have your new dream book Wink
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Last night I dreamt I was having "relations" with Gary Sinise (mac from csi new york) He bought me a rusty old bike and we rode around the city fighting crime.

I dont want an explanation, I'm just happy with my dream memory...... Sleep tongue
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 pm

lol!

The best dreams are always over so quick and they always finish right near the best bits!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:20 pm

The magic new dream book says ...

To see a butterfly in your dream denotes creativity, romance, joy and spirituality. You may be undergoing a transformation or rebirth in your way of thinking.

Swarms of insects in dreams can depict instinctual urges in life, such as sexual urges. Swarms may also represent small children or the sperm swarming towards the ovum, and therefore my be suggesting issues to do with pregnancy. If you see a swarm of insects around you, this suggests malicious rumors are being spread about you.

To see a smashed window in your dream suggests a closed mind.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:56 am

My dream last night was about a house that was piled with books .there were so many that you could only just walk between them then we found a sectret room made out of books and there was gold inside it.As we tried to take some of the gold it turned into a Indiana Jones type thing andwe had traps and stuff to sort out a bit like goonies meets the ghost busters.

It would make a brill film and book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:24 pm

new side line for you then lee - film scripting!
my latest dream was about me being bandaged up and in traction in hospital and getting really frustrated cos every one else was having fun and i couldnt move.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:39 pm

To dream of books can symbolise knowledge, wisdom, intelligence, the search for knowledge and the ability to learn from others. If you are surrounded by books in your dreams, this might suggest that you are more concerned with theory than practice.

If you discover a room that has been long forgotten containing fascinating things in your dream, this suggests a neglected part of your life that your dreaming mind is trying to encourage you to reclaim. It is telling you that it is not too late to go back to college, learn a skill and so on.

Gold is a symbol of what is precious or valued in your life. Finding gold indicates that you are discovering and expressing these characteristics in your life

To dream that you are trapped or caught in a trap, suggests that you are feeling confined and restricted in your job, career, health, or a personal relationship. You may be in a rut or tired of the same daily monotony
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:43 pm

Ooooohhh That is very similar to a dream Lee had a while back.

If you are a hospital patient in your dreams, this suggests a period of transition after something has gone well, or a time of rest when you can learn from the experience and find new ways to get back on track.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Last night I dreamt that I heard from the job that I really really want and didnt get it, and then I dreamt my boss was hoarding tomatoes. I went into a cupboard at work and it was stacked full of them Shocked
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:14 pm

To dream of tomatoes suggests recovery, good health and renewed strength.

I can't find anything about the job application. This may actually be a prophetic dream, and you are beginning to accept that you may not have been successful in getting the job.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 pm

I think its down to my friend texting me yesterday to tell me her boyfriend got his start date for the place I applied for. Hes transferring though, not a new employee.

Im still hopefull Cool
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:21 pm

thanks sham that makes sense to me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:41 pm

I didn't sleep very well last night, but I do remember a little bit of the dream I had.

I was staying I a hotel/appartment with some friends and we were getting ready to go out for the evening. I had just got out of the shower and was wandering around the appartment in my towel. I then went to get the door and let a male friend in to the appartment. Once I let him in, I went to go back to my room to get dressed, but couldn't find my room. It had totally disappeared and was no longer in the appartment.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:06 am

wasnt david tennant was it - the male friend and the rest being wishful thinking?

i want to ask are you not worried about analysing your own dreams incase it is something scary or worrying?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:11 am

I don't actually look at my own dreams. I write them in my dream diary and then forget about them. I find it difficult to pick out the important elements in my own dreams, its much easier to look at those of others.

And I wish it had been David Tennant tongue At the time and when I woke up I knew who the man was but can't remember for toffee now.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am

Ive not been on this page for a few days but ive had some strange dreams for about the last week.

Rather than list them all they have all had one thing in common. A golden eagle.

No matter what i dreamt about a golden eagle would appear from nowhere.

This has been in about 10 dreams.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:54 am

My brother has had the same dream two or three times so I said I would put it on here to see what (if anything) it meant.

Hes standing infront of a building hes never been to before and the doors in are solid dark wood with a hatch in them. He is let in and is given a large bunch of keys. The focus keeps going to the keys as they somehow seem important. He walks up a spiral staircase and stands infront of a heavy wooden door where noises are b eing heard from behind it. He knows that if he goes in the room he is going to see something paranormal.

Last night I dreamt that I had an argument with my neighbour about clothes pegs. My garden was all mud which really stood out and she came round to check my washing as she had 4 pegs missing as she should have had 40. I know they were my pegs but found the missing 4 for her then she bought the bag with my pegs minus 40 round.

How messed up is MY head Shocked
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

no comment! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next