APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:39 am

Hey shammers where are my dream interpretations?

Not had one for days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Been very busy working, and have been quite ill for the last 2 days. I'll get them done when I have time. Can't do them now as have only just got in and haven't eaten yet.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 am

I dreamt i had a nasty cut under my eye and i lived upstairs under my daughters bed. I only went downstairs occasionally and when i did all the furniture had been moved around. After a while i went to wilkinsons to buy new cushion covers but the security guard came and stood right next to me and said i looked like a robber so he was going to stay with me til i left the shop.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 pm

My dream last night includede 2 coal miners 3 out of town florists and 2 milk floats dont ask me why but they all used to deliver milk to my house and they were dressed in wet suits, the milk floats used to deliver everything for you and i had a grand piano dilivered so i could burn it on the bonfire i was building in the backgarden to ward of evil spirits. The only problem was i burnt the wood down as the fire went a bit out of control. It took 17 fire people to put the fire out and i was put under special security for starting a forest fire.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Lee

Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. There is a duality as in male and female, mother and father, yin and yang, etc.

To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.

To see a gorilla in your dream, suggests that you may be too "over the top" in your behavior. Perhaps you are compensating for your rigidity and stiffness in your waking life. Alternatively, the gorilla symbolizes your primitive impulses, wild nature and repressed sexual energy.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Shelmor

To dream that you are standing in line, indicates your need for patience. You should be prepared to wait for something and not have it right away.

To dream that you lose money, signifies temporary unhappiness in the home and a few setbacks in your affairs. You may be feeling weak, vulnerable, and out of control in your waking life. Additionally, you may be lacking ambition, power and self-esteem.

To dream that you are abandoned, suggests that it is time to leave behind past feelings and characteristics that are hindering your own growth. Let go of your old attitudes. A more direct and literal interpretation of this dream is that you have a fear of being deserted, abandoned, or even betrayed. Do you feel that people are neglecting your feelings?

Dreaming that you are abandoned, may stem from a recent loss or a fear of losing a loved one. The fear of abandonment may manifest itself into your dream and is part of the healing process of dealing with losing a loved one. It may also stem from unresolved feelings or problems from childhood.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Crazy.

Can't find anything for this dream. Maybe it is a premonition.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Lee

To see a truck in your dream, implies that you are overworked. You may be taking on too many tasks and responsibilities and are weighing you down. On a side note, pregnant women often dream of trucks or driving trucks. This may be a metaphor of the load they are are carrying or an expression of their changing bodies.

To dream that you kill someone, indicates that heavy stress may cause you to lose your temper and self-control. Consider the person you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards him or her in your waking life. You may very well be expressing some anger or hatred toward this person. Alternatively, you may be trying to kill or put an end to an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself how you do not want to be like him or her.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Shelmor

To dream that you are at a party, suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is bad, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills

To see a cake in your dream, indicates that you need to learn to share and allocate your workload instead of trying to do everything yourself. Cakes also symbolize selfishness or the feeling of not getting your fair share. More positively, the dream may represent your accomplishments and achievements. Consider also the metaphor a "piece of cake" or some situation that is easy.

To see a partially eaten cake in your dream, signifies missed and lost opportunities.

To see icicles melting in your dream, indicates that the tough times are almost over. You have overcome your problems.

To see icicles forming in your dream, symbolizes difficulties in your life. You feel unsupported by those around you.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:27 pm

Shelmor

To see or live in a hut in your dream, represents the basic necessities and comforts. You need to simplify your life and get back to the bare basics. Accept what you already have and know that that is enough.

To dream that you are confronted or threatened by a gang, signifies circumstances or situations in your waking life which are overwhelming and you feel has ganged up on you.

To see others fighting in your dream, suggests that you are unwilling to acknowledge your own problems and turmoil. You are not taking any responsibility or initiative in trying to resolve issues in your waking life.

To dream that you are being attacked by someone, signifies questions on your character and the need for you to defend yourself. You are feeling stressed, vulnerable and helpless. You may also be faced with difficult changed in your waking life.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Lee

To see plants in your dream, indicates fertility, spiritual development, growth or the potential for growth. Alternatively, the appearance of plants in your dreams reflects your caring and loving nature.

In particular, to see indoor plants in your dream, suggests that your growth is being hindered or slowed in some way. You are experiencing a lack of independence. Alternatively, the dream signify your desire to be closer to nature.

If you are estranged from your children, then the plants can be seen as a representative for your your children.

To see a hat in your dream, signifies that you are concealing something or covering up something. Alternatively, it may represent the role you play or the responsibilities you have in life.

To dream that you are wearing a top hat, denotes your aspirations for wealth. It is also symbolic of male elegance and formality.

To see a bright light in your dream, indicates that you need to move toward a higher level of awareness and feeling. Bright light dreams are sometimes common for those who are near death.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Shelmor

To dream that you have a cut, suggests that you are being let down or being undermined. Alternatively, it refers to feminine sexuality and feminine attitudes toward sex. In particular, if the cuts are on your legs, then it symbolizes an imbalance. You are unable to stand up for yourself.

To dream that your eyes are injured or closed, suggests your refusal to see the truth about something or the avoidance of intimacy. You may be expressing feelings of hurt, pain or sympathy.

To see furniture in your dream, represents how you feel about yourself and your family. It refers to your relationships with others and how they fit into your life.

To dream that you are moving furniture, indicates that you are going out of your way to please others. Also, you may be changing your ways and trying to reevaluate your relationships/attitudes.

To dream that you are being accused of something, indicates that you are feeling guilty. It may also mean that you are having some doubts about yourself and the choices you are making
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Gosh shammers you've been busy with all these dreams ...Thankyou for the interpretations
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:18 pm

Lee

Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. There is a duality as in male and female, mother and father, yin and yang, etc

Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, and self-exploration. Three stands for trilogy as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child, etc.

To see milk in your dream, symbolizes maternal instincts and motherly love. It also denotes human kindness, wholesomeness, and compassion for new acquaintances.

To see or wear a wet suit in your dream, suggests that you are slowly and safely exploring your inner feelings and emotions. You may at a point where you are comfortable in acknowledging your vulnerabilities and feelings.

To see a bonfire in your dream, suggests that you need to find a new path and set forth toward a different goal. It is time to freely express yourself and let go of the old outdated ways of thinking.

To see a fire fighter in your dream, represents your higher Self. You are experiencing a period of cleansing and purification.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:20 pm

Its the price you have to pay for being ill I suppose Shelmor. I must make a note never to get ill again. Although don't think it will be possible as I've not fully recovered yet.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Oh ok thank you anyway!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:00 am

I dreamt i was in a class room on the end of a pier, there was a supply teacher who decided to take the class to the hall,but to get there we had to walk a long way. Then when we got there it was a B&B and it was dark. We knocked on the door but no one answered. And we stood there for ages knock-knocking. All the children were lined up waiting but were freezing cold. Eventually this woman opened the door and let us in but it was cold in there too.
. On the way home it was sunny,i saw these kids talking about a fight and they described the lad and it was my charlie (again) so i started running and to make sure i could get a grip on the floor and actually get somewhere i used my hands on the ground aswell to make me go faster. When i got home i went in the neighbours house instead on accident.
Then i went into my own house which looked different and found charlie hiding under a coat. But i woke up so i dont know if he was injured. I keep dreaming about charlie,and they're quite worrying dreams where he's been injured or in a fight or in danger etc..
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:12 am

The worse one was last year,i actually saw him die. I cried in my dream,then woke up crying. And even when i realised it was only a dream i cried for about an hour or more after that too because the feelings were so real and the dream was so vivid and traumatic. And for ages after that i was a nervous wreck every time he went out. I kept ringing him to see if he was ok. And i kept telling whoever he was with to make sure he didnt go anywhere near any water what so ever at all. I still remember every detail from that dream. It was horrendous.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:52 am

I dreamt last night that it was two oclock and i woke up and it was two oclock i went back to sleep and it was three ocklock and i looked at the clock and it was three oclock then a man came and said he wanted to know where the yukka trees were.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:53 am

My dream last night was about people on BMX bike all doing tricks they were all very good and they learned me how to do some i soon became a dab hand at it and i took it one step further and started to do stunts only the mad would do like bungeeeeee with a bmx and sky dive with one and go off the edge of the grand canyon with one. I broke a few bones and things but i got into the guiness book of records for riding a bike so high that the handle bars stuck to your hands.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:08 am

My dream last night was about four trees fighting to get more sunlight and they kept growing and growing just to be highest.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:45 am

I dreamt that my friend julie ordered a dead person off the internet.
I thought that was a bit weird but she said it was cool and trendy. When it arrived the dead person was a woman. She was really pale and had black hair which hadnt been brushed. And she had brown trousers white jumper and a red body warmer.she had a sort of vacant look about her . But it was delivered to the wrong house so we were trying to work out how to get it to julies house without anyone noticing it was dead. My brother arrived with his car so we moved it that way. Then julie told me that on the instructions it says after 3weeks she has to remove the arms and pickle them to preserve them.
I wondered why this dead person didnt get a funeral like most dead people.
It was weird.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:05 am

I dreamt i was walking in a field, it had a slope to it. At the bottom of the field i came to a building,i went in at the back and could hear arguing and shouting so i crept in further,there was a man with a gun at the front,he didnt see me so i crouched down and crept along. When i got closer i hid under a table and made myself small.
Then he shot someone and they fell forwards into the doorway. The police came and surrounded the building with armed police. I didnt know what to do. I just lay crouched down for ages afraid to move incase the police thought i was a baddie and shot me. After ages, i got brave and slowly came out through a catflap type thing,keeping my hands up so they didnt shoot me.
Outside there were investigators like on csi,they didnt look like english police
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:30 pm

My dream last night was about a person who caught a fish in the canal but it was a marine fish that ate plankton and it needed special attention so i decided to build a sea life centre in the new shires. I added a pool where you could scuba dive and swim with all kinds of fish including sharks.

There was a pool filled with pirana and you had to walk across a shakey bridge to get to the other side and there was a ride called depth charge that shot you up in the air and dropped you into a plunge pool with the pirana and whisk you out before they attacked.

There was a pool with a huge slide that when you entered the water you were in a dolphin pool with rays too.

A tropical paradise for Leicester.

There was a catch though and that was that i fed all the fish well the flesh eating ones like the piranas and great white we had on dead bodies.

I won awards for the whole complex.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:37 pm

I had a dream last night that i had 2 heart attacks.
It wasnt nice and i even felt breathless when i woke up.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:55 pm

Well at least you are alive and kicking so i can asure you it was only a dream.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:40 am

Hi yet another dream about losing my teeth I dreamt that i was out with lisa having dinner in this old building when we were told to go down into the cellar to a fortune teller. When I got down there she was a real old woman with 3 daughters all there teeth were bad and some missing. All of a sudden I was sitting alone in the room with this woman lisa had vanished and her daughters all surrounded me. Then my mouth started to hurt and my teeth went black and started to fall out i was pulling them and they were crumbling in my hands I was screaming in pain and cyting saying i wanted my teeth back and they were all laughing at me. The real odd thing is it was that vivid i could describe the room down to a T and i actually felt the pain in my mouth and it still hurt when i woke up but my teeth are fine. Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:52 am

My dream last night was about the chinese they had come up with some latest concotions for food, like the skin sandwich and dog food and chips, sprouts with ice cream and steak in baby lotion.

All i can say is they were all good for the complexion.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:09 am

My dream was very loud,had masses of detail and extra things going on,but its too long so i'll do the short version
....there was a hostage situation outside sainsburys on humberstone gate, loads of cops and guns involved. Then i was in a crowd of people trying to get away and take cover but i could hear all the shooting and screaming,and i saw some men in suits lying on the floor bleeding and twitching as more bullets went in them. It was awful,and the guns were really loud and never ending. I had hold of rebecca and joes hands as we rushed round the corner into charles street.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:19 am

In a seperate dream, i dreamt my bed was in the attic,there were spiders everywhere. Two of my kids wanted to sleep on the end of my bed but because it was the attic there were lots of holes in the floor boards,and they darent close their eyes incase they fell through.
So i took them to find somewhere better for them to sleep but all the beds in the house were taken by other people. So i took them downstairs to the sofa but a different family were living downstairs so the sofa was already taken. I just didnt know where they could get to sleep. I took them back upstairs to look for their beds, but each one was taken. So i got as many spare blankets and quilts as i could find and made them a bed up on the floor of one of the bedrooms. It was safer for them than sleeping in the attic with spiders and holes in the floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next