APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 pm

thanks nina...i`ll tell them to shop in outer mongolia next time lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:45 pm

No boiler is not done yet, my husband has got a part which we hope will fix it, fingers crossed. You can bet your bottom dollar that if it doesn't the weather will turn even colder lol! lol!

There is always someone out there waiting to ruin your day Maz, don't let em get you down, just think how stupid they look shouting and making a scene and embarassing themselves. Just ignore em, they are not worth thinking about.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:06 am

Stella you will have to do a bit of cannooooooodeling they should keep you warm or so they say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:18 pm

woo woo I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:44 pm

well ive been annoying the livivng daylights out of leicester citizens when driving my car this week - battery is on its way out and the immobiliser bleeps as a warning - we couldnt switch it off as we normally do so whenever i was driving all you could hear was a bleep every second.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:29 am

MEN! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Damn bt why do they never give you a rebate when there lines break down and they take forever to repair.Been lost to death without no website and forum.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:17 am

I was so busy during lunch time, trying to sort out a tricky problem on pc, and also scanning a document for someone else,
And anita who i work with came up to me and said she'd found this brilliant game which would be perfect for my maths g&t group,...and i was so preoccupied with what i was doing i didnt even ask her what the game was, ...how rude was that ! Now i feel awful about it. And i'm worried i'll forget to ask her tomoro. !
I'm hoping now I've wrote it here it'll stay in my mind better.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:22 am

Ive been on lets chat so thought id moan on the right bit now!

I feel like poo! Crying or Very sad
Got a poorly cough and just about lost my voice Crying or Very sad

I not like being poorly No
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:38 pm

why oh why oh why are there only 24hrs in a day ....i need more !!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:43 pm

i need loads more.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Hi   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Only one more night to go and would you believe it, I have got a thumping headache and a sore throat. Mad Mad Mad

I am starting to get one of those tickly coughs where once you start coughing you can't stop and I am desperately trying to ward it off because I don't want to miss tomorrow Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I don't think eveyone will be very happy with me if I am coughing all through the ghost watch.

Oh bum, bloody typical isn't it.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:58 pm

stella take some honey and have plenty of warm drinks
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:04 pm

hi stell well you can cough and splutter everywhere and i`ll sniff up in between lol
and then we can be cursed together see ya 2moz xx
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:05 pm

hi stell well you can cough and splutter everywhere and i`ll sniff up in between lol
and then we can be cursed together see ya 2moz xx
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:37 pm

I still havent completely got rid of my cough stell so we'll have to go out for synchronised coughin breaks lol
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Why is it that although we love it when the little monsters want to share there nice things like hugs or sweets etc they insist on giving you all there yukky bugs, Zach has spent the last week coughing and being generally unwell resulting yesterday in a trip to the docs as he has a very high temp cough and ulcers all over his tongue and hey presto after 24hrs of laying on mummy and have magic yellow medicine from the docs, he wakes up fine as if he has never been ill and now both mummy and daddy feel absolutely rubbish.
No No No No
So off to the chemist i go as there is no way i am missing my chocolate making course or more importantly the x mas ghost watch tomorrow evening so see you all there.
Back to top Go down
funnylunch

funnylunch

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:58 am

I hate it when people wake you up and you have got a day off.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Nina wrote:
Why is it that although we love it when the little monsters want to share there nice things like hugs or sweets etc they insist on giving you all there yukky bugs, Zach has spent the last week coughing and being generally unwell resulting yesterday in a trip to the docs as he has a very high temp cough and ulcers all over his tongue and hey presto after 24hrs of laying on mummy and have magic yellow medicine from the docs, he wakes up fine as if he has never been ill and now both mummy and daddy feel absolutely rubbish.
No No No No
So off to the chemist i go as there is no way i am missing my chocolate making course or more importantly the x mas ghost watch tomorrow evening so see you all there.

nina thats what they are there for so the germ rotas keep going and when the kids are better .we get the germs ... lol
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:28 pm

can someone please explain why parents send they children back to nursery/school when they are obviously still poorly, which then means the bugs/viruses etc are passed around AGAIN!!! Had to collect Jacob early from nursery yesterday as he has high temp, no appetite, freezing feet and shaking violently, and then had to rush him to the doctors, to be told he'd got the bug AGAIN which he only had 3wks ago. So yet another sleepless night, sponging down a very hot and red little boy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 pm

i second that - right pain especially as i know that i am likely to be bad over christmas as normal.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:42 pm

fran i understand what u mean completely i sent olivia my 3 year old back to school last week after nearly a week off from sickness bug just to get up yesturday morning with her being very quiet and sleepy with burning temp I hoped she would feel alot better today after some calpol but got up worse today and has spent day under her duvet shivering. which means no school for her again tomorrow and no doubt she will pass it to her older sisters so they will be off too no doubt this week and baby is grumpy and hot too so no rest for the wicked no doubt ill get it when they are all ok and just in time for xmas again Rolling Eyes bloody weather.
Back to top Go down
mouse

mouse

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Dont you just hate it when people sneeze or cough in your face.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Oh i agree mouse. I had that last week when i was putting face paints on the 'snow queen' for christmas play lol,.......bless her.....
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:04 pm

we have that all the time at work and they look at you gone out if you look at them in discust,i mean .......
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:06 pm

guess what complete and utter muppet has put a sd card into her laptop card reader bit and CANT GET IT OUT Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:17 pm

Cripes maz, have you got a technician at work? You could take your laptop in tomoro and ask him to sort it for you....
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:25 pm

I`VE GOT IT OUT cheers cheers cheers cheers all with the help of an emery board and a pair of tweezers. yeaaah.thank god cos i was nearly crying
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Oh well done! Glad you got it sorted ....
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:00 am

Like a fool i let Marie put Mama Mia dvd on, oh my god they were singing and dancing affraid affraid no one gets shot or buildings blow up no fast cars. Needed lots of beer to calm me down and numb the feeling, hope i dont have night mares now or need the men in the white coats to help me lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next