APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Steve wrote:
Hi Fran you will have to book your self in at the guild with the surgeon see what he can do for you lol! lol! you can volunteer to go on the table lol!

Hey Steve

i'm definately up for going on the table next time at the guildhall, though knowing me nothing will happen Shocked

anyway feeling much better now, am hoping all my poorlies have gone till next year Wink
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:45 pm

sidbear wrote:
it hurts on your lips the most. I once went to kiss sidbearsgirl on the lips and we shocked eachother! And that is shocking! (sorry i could not resist a pad pun)

That's cos i'm electric!! lol!

by the way ry what's a PAD pun Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:03 am

a

Last edited by lee on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Ok, thats it. I cannot go any longer without saying something. I dont care now if you have another go at me. THIS message is EXACTLY the reason why alot of people have stopped using the forum and are losing interest. Its the constant abuse and slaggings off we are getting that is putting us off coming. We have other commitments like you do, and, as was put on the original social thread, alot of people could not make mondays. We should not be called "*******" just because we cannot make a meeting and it is BANG out of order. I dont know who you think you are but WE are human beings and this kind of verbal abuse is OUT of line. Annoyed or not, we dont expect to have to put up with this abuse.

Now have another go, I dont care
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:16 pm

looks really PROFFESSIONAL doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 pm

hi all look i can see why ur both annoyed but i have to say i have other commitments but i made it i feel we did have alot of notice and it was well worth it. We did get alot out of the meeting and i do feel these will help in the long run. having major slagging matches on the forum doesnt help anyone though does it I really enjoy the nights and value you as my friends and i know this is not the way u usually act around each other but any outsider will think your all a bunch of amatures! think of the reputation of aai and what has been achieved so far dont go spoiling it for everyone else by having hissy fits on the forum. But on defense of Lee it was very annoying to see so little of the group show up it doesnt reflect well on how we work as a team and neither does this does it? No
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:56 pm

I agree with Nat on this one,yes it was a small turn out but at least we got a lot sorted out for the first and now maybe it will be the last one after this,Mum has now paid for the belgrave one and now after this if its cancelled and we dont go and we lose our money where do we go from here?????????,as we were not one of the ones asking for a social maybe on looking at it the ones that did maybe nearly all turned up last night.Please remember everyone who said they would go on the 3rd april if you change your mind its our £120 that gets lost and while im just as skint as the rest of you please lets all apoligise and lets get on with what we like doing best ghost investigations.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:24 pm

I think whats been said is out of order.
I couldnt make the meeting/social yesterday coz of work reasons and how things are at the minute i cant afford to lose my job so it has to come first and i did put on here that i couldnt make it.
I understand that people are upset but having a go at each other etc on here doesnt make us look very good when people are guests on the forum.

I for one enjoy the investigations and im not letting anyone down by pulling out.
Think its all got a bit out of hand.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:45 pm

I have no intentions of pulling out of any Investigations that I have paid for as I cannot afford to lose money either. I also will NOT be using the forum anymore as I am not prepared to put up with the abuse. I will see you on investigations, but when I have done the ones that I have got my name down for, I wont be doing any others.
Back to top Go down
beefy-beercan
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
beefy-beercan

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Did you play darts?

if so how did it go? lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:07 pm

a

Last edited by lee on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Just as a matter of respect I was not talking about you tots because you never said you were coming anyway but at least I know waht you think of me now.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Meeting   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:34 am

I think maybe everyone needs to take some time out and calm down.
We are a group of diverse people and we are not going to agree on everything all the time and yes there are going to be things that people do (or in some cases do not do) within the group that annoy other people. That's life, and frankly I do not think the public forum is the place to be sorting out dissagreements within the group. I know people are angry and want to voice how they feel and that is one of the reasons why we should have a monthly meeting so these things can be discussed. Lee, I am sure everyone does appreciate what you and the other founder members do, I know I do, and those of us that were at the meeting last night did try to help by agreeing to do more. As was pointed out last night we would have a monthly agenda which Nat would put together before the next meeting so if anyone has something they are not happy about it can be discussed. Yes, we all have our own lifes to live and sometimes work, home or other commitments prevent us from doing things and that is acceptable but, on the other side of the coin, and this is not aimed at anyone it is just a general comment, when the idea of a social/meeting was first raised people were saying yes they were up for it but only a handful attended the first meeting which obviously gives the impression that some people are not as committed as others with regard to the future of the group. Now, I am sure there are lots of members who pay their money and just want to come on the vigils without getting more involded and there is nothing wrong with that, but we are a large group and it obviously takes some organising to arrange all the vigils and going forward there has to be a core of members willing to help out more if the group is to continue. I can understand Lee's frustration because he not only books the vigils and sorts out the money etc but he also attends every vigil, which must have an impact on his home life too.
I love doing the vigils it is the one thing that I look forward to when the rest of my life is going down the drain and I for one will fight to keep the group going and with that in mind I am willing to help out more if that's what it takes to keep things going.
It would be a dreadful shame to allow pent up anger to destroy the group when it could all be sorted out at a proper meeting, I hope there are others within the group who agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Hello All,

Can we first please remember that anyone can look on the forum and the language certain memebers are using is unacceptable if my son was looking on here i would not want him to see/read that type of language.

Feelings are running high if you have an issue with another member please resolve this via email or pm or even better by talking to them, sometime what we percieve and what is actual are completely different not on the forums.

We are a fanstic society who the majority of the time function brilliantly so lets all remeber that.

On a lighter note the meeting was really useful as I certainly feel we achieved a great deal.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:27 pm

i totally agree with your stella and as for the next meeting if anyone has anything in particular u want me to bring forward please pm your ideas so we can get these issues or ideas raised would be a great help and will be a way of getting the ideas of those team members who cannot attend meetings to get there points across both me and nina will get a copy of anything dicussed and the outcome put on the forum. new day new start peeps lets buck our ideas up and work as the great team we know we are Wink
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Whats going on? Crying or Very sad we are a fabulous group of people please dont lets spoil things by falling out.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:37 pm

THIS IS PART OF A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM LEE THIS MORNING

Please give everyone my apologies but please give me the space i need to sort things out.

You can assure people that i will not disapoint them and i will not let people down that is not in my nature even if it is in others. I even go to work with sickness and diease.

On behalf of the founder members,Sarah,Dawn and myself please could everyone respect Lee's wishes at this time,and not contact him by,text,phone or pm's if anyone has any questions or querys could you please contact one of us three,and we hopefully deal with it.Thanks from us all VAL.
Back to top Go down
nicknick

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:59 pm

I think you should seriously consider your circle of friends Lee because there seems to be some built up anger in a few people.I am told these are the people that come across as very polite yet bite at everyones remarks when it may not have even been aimed at them in the first place. This is either them being paranoid or a jelous streak. It could even be that they know thay are wrong for something and feel guilty about it.
I do not know, but if people are not truthful with each other then how can things be resolved.

On a few ghost watches a few of your group have had a pop at you and come across really nasty toward you, Why is this? it does not happen with any other group that you work with, only the people that you are involved within your group who you calss as your friends.

I think because people are your friends they seem to think they have every right to treat you in any way they want and yet this is not a policy of any business, also they ought to remember that they sign a declaration on every ghost watch now and at any time you can distinguish them form any investigation that you hold.

This is the same as when you ask them to do something such as all stay together and some take it on themselves to wander off on their own, again this does not happen with other groups, so why does it happen with yours.

Just be careful Lee.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

nicknick wrote:
I think you should seriously consider your circle of friends Lee because there seems to be some built up anger in a few people.I am told these are the people that come across as very polite yet bite at everyones remarks when it may not have even been aimed at them in the first place. This is either them being paranoid or a jelous streak. It could even be that they know thay are wrong for something and feel guilty about it.
I do not know, but if people are not truthful with each other then how can things be resolved.

On a few ghost watches a few of your group have had a pop at you and come across really nasty toward you, Why is this? it does not happen with any other group that you work with, only the people that you are involved within your group who you calss as your friends.

I think because people are your friends they seem to think they have every right to treat you in any way they want and yet this is not a policy of any business, also they ought to remember that they sign a declaration on every ghost watch now and at any time you can distinguish them form any investigation that you hold.

This is the same as when you ask them to do something such as all stay together and some take it on themselves to wander off on their own, again this does not happen with other groups, so why does it happen with yours.

Just be careful Lee.

your not helping the situation by saying this. you are just going to start an argument.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:35 pm

I agree!

Things like this need to be sent in pm's and emails etc!

A public forum is not the place.
Think there has been enough upset already!
Back to top Go down
princess
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
princess

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 pm

I hate it when kids lie why do they do this when they know that if they tell lies they are going to get into trouble anyway. But they still do it.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:05 am

THATS IT IM FED UP OF BEING COLD!!!!! i swear it is as cold as the ram inn in my house today not yet got my gloves on my feet but not far off i want the warm weather to hurry up now im fed up of bulky jumpers! I thought weather was finally improving but nooooooo it gets cold again Mad
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:26 am

sorry to be the bearer of bad news nat BUT its supposed to be snowing again this week Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:52 am

YEEEEEESSS!!! i love the snow!!! i hope it snows!! thanks maz Laughing
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Yes, but the good news is the weather supposed to be getting better by the weekned sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 pm

sidbear wrote:
YEEEEEESSS!!! i love the snow!!! i hope it snows!! thanks maz Laughing

told ya it was gonna snow sidbear lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Weve just come back from Hinckley wow was it snowing thick and fast there.

the car thermometer said 7.5 and within a few minutes it dropped to 4 although have to say i have never seen it snow at that temp before.

I don't like the snow only because im frightened over falling over lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:28 pm

im still cold Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Its not cold, in the olden days when it was cold my mom would suck a mint and we would sit round her tounge. lol!
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:58 pm

on other days when it was realy cold we would sit round a candle and if it got very cold we would light it. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next