APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:02 am

Im so fed up of doing 16-17 hour days and still having to carry on when i get home I think I am the only one that does that long days to make everything run smooth and what for a load of greif from everyone.

Ive been doing hours like this for 8 years now and its starting to take its toll I think im ready to pack everything in and doss out like most other people.

In that way I can spend my time on the website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
welly

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Lee,

I understand how you feel about the long hours!

Don't give up on a job that you do so brilliantly and care about so much! I don't really know what has been going on behind the scenes but I can read between the lines that a lot of people are upset. I remember the very first Wygston House vigual and that was great. The atmosphere between everyone was great!

king
Back to top Go down
giles

giles

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

I find it hard to do 5 hours of work as i am an epileptic and i find it hard to concentrate after having a session as i like to call them
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Hi,

Lee keep your chin up i can see why your shattered must feel like you live to work rather than work to live but my girls loved the museum today and they kept asking me why my friend had funny hair i told them u always look like that they thought u were very funny lol surly that makes it worth it. We had a brill day out and all for a couple of pound in the donations box brill idea when skint and have 4 kids to entertain and u do have our support in what u do so keep up the good work but stop trying to be superman. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 pm

my girls love going to all of the museums and like you say its great when they only ask for a donation - only prob spend a fortune in the shop Shocked
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 am

lol! so very true and the new cafe but i love taking them to museums im a history geek anyway so im always in my element at a museum. Not to sure about swimming tomorrow though kids love it I hate the feeling that people r looking at my jelly bits lol! i know they prob aint but im very paranoid like that im ok once in the water though. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:24 am

my friends little girls loved going to the musuem on monday, they were so excited.
they loved the dinosaurs, but not the mummies lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:17 am

no my girls clung to my legs in the mummies area i tried to encourage them but they obv dont find standing in a room full of dead people fun......nothing like there mother thats my ideal night out lol.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:22 am

lol
we managed to get em to sit and have a photo taken in the kitchen area, but when katie whose five came out she told her mummy that she didn't want to be deaded...
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:27 am

hahahaha thats so sweet bless her
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 am

i actually like museums. the problem is that i have an urge to touch everything!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:59 pm

lol!

you cant help it can you!

Its like when theres a sign saying wet paint! You just have to see if its dry or not!!!!

As this is a troubles page i would like to let you no that im troubled scratch

Dont no why or what for but i feel troubled scratch
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Ahhh bless yah Crazy. hope it passes soon lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 pm

get drunk that always helps or think of me in that wig and that will help make you laugh and cheer you up.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Im troubled too. Im back to house hunting. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:09 pm

AHHHHHHHHH tots keep up the pecker and try not to get troubled it doesnt do your karma any good. keep calm and collected easier said than done i know but try as hard as you can.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:48 pm

I feel troubled today too ..must be catching lol
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Lee, if I had a pecker, it would be seriously 'ad it lol.
Its really hard to stay positive, but I have some WICKED friends that are helping me through it all. At least standing in other peoples dark houses helps see me through it all lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:51 pm

flower flower flower to mand and shel for your troubles.

Maybe its a "chocolate" hangover lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:01 pm

tots wrote:
Im troubled too. Im back to house hunting. *sigh*

Hey tots what happened to the house you were trying to buy????
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Told them "Im out" lol. Lots of work to do ( 2 and a half grand on damp proofing alone) and I just dont have the money to do it. Turned alot of stuff up on the searches that Im not happy about either. I think i was buying it cos i felt panicked into buying the 1st one i found so i wasnt homeless. Love the layout and location but the kitchen and garden are pants and i know i can find better. Its given me so much stress and i just cant do it. Search back on Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Then you made the right choice, buying a house that you are not 100% sure of is a big risk especially at this present time. You can always rent untill you find the ideal place that you want to buy that way you can call all the shots as you are not worrying about yours as you have already sold it. You never know you may even get a better house at a cheaper price if it is being repossed.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Its taken me nearly a week to decide to pull out, where were you a week ago??? lol! I would have felt loads better if you had told me all this then lol I am driving all my friends insane with my constant babbling about it! Im smoking like a chimney, drinking like a fish, and coming out in the most awfull stress rashes lol!
I am going to have to rent cos Im meant to be out of mine beginning of may lol I just have to bide my time and wait for the right one. I just hope I really do find one lol Will be some party if I spend my deposit jocolor
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Zachery merton hospital has some vacancies and you can choose your own rooms lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Im moving in then lol
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Might need to do some house work and i think theres a nutters wing as well lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:39 pm

A bit of house renevation is required and poss candles instead of electric so you will have to live on bar b que food but apart from that it is a large property with plenty of potential.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:39 pm

PERFECT place for me then. I feel like i have been going nuts the past few weeks Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:41 pm

we will try not to disturb you when we come to do our investigation.. lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Thats very kind of you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next