APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your woes and troubles here. Empty
PostSubject: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Get rid of the thing that is on your mind.

A trouble shared is a trouble halved.

If you are feeling down get rid of that downward spiral here.

You may even get some help or the help you need as we have people from all sorts of proffessions on the forum.

Go on give it a go spill your beans and get it all out in the open.

Then learn to smile again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Instead of looking like this Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 pm

just seeing you can put a smile on our faces ........ your just nuts Laughing
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Are you implying we are all moaners Mr Gilbert Suspect

Good idea though Very Happy ( the thread, not that we are moaners lol)
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:02 am

Arrrrrr thats really lovely of you Lee! I love you

I dont like to moan and be down because it just isnt me and there is always someone worse than yourself but its nice to no there is people on here who will listen to you if you are having an off day.

I do actually feel a bit down today. Theres nothing really thats up set me or anything but just bits and bobs that have happend at work and stuff made me feel a bit fed up but im ok now.

Thank you for listening Wink

Im smiley now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:26 pm

I was about to have a moan about kids not eating their dinner....again! But even just writing it made it seem so trivial,so i wont . And now its not even bugging me lol
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:27 pm

This is one that really irritates me as i think that they waste so much and the fact there are others starving in the world, the other thing that gets me is when they ask for something completely different then leave it. I COULD GO MENTAL.

I dont like the way parents give their kids sweets and chocolate then wonder why they do not eat their dinners.

My mum and dad would never let me have anything unless i ate my dinners first.

I would have to sit for 4 hours at a time if i would not eat my dinner, it never did me any harm and now i love food.

I cannot do with fussy eaters.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Yes, thats why it was bugging me. Joe moaned because he wanted something different. So i cooked him what he asked for and then he left it. He said ' its not your fault mum,it just didnt taste like i thought it would taste'.... Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I dont like it when they say before they have even tried anything that they do not like it.

I say and how do you know if you have never had it.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:53 pm

And if they're at someone elses house having tea they'll clear the plate whether they like it or not! Mind you i was like that. I wouldnt touch cabbage at home,but thought it was rude to leave food if someone else had cooked it
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:20 am

I want to have a little gripe. (no groaning now)

Coming back from Solihull on the coach today, doing about 50 ish (I guess), centre lane. raining, coach FULL of JLP ( John Lewis Partners...oh hello) and some D-------D stuck his foot on the brake in front of us and the coach driver then had to put HIS foot down and swerve ontot he hard shoulder!!!! BLUMMIN FAFFIN STUPID MUPPET!!!!!!!! We were all lunged forward a bit (not loads cos the coach didnt actually stop) and just after we got back into lane, there was a car parked on the hard shoulder. Yes I ran through all the "what ifs". pale

I would SO have haunted the car driver had I been involved in an accident and not been able to start work Mad Mad Mad

Oh, and Im exhausted!!!

Ho hum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:56 am

how lucky are you tots to still be here - could moan about some of the crap drivers ive followed today but wont - shelmor and lees pet hate is one of mine i remember one christmas not eating my brussel sprouts as mum put too much salt on them and i hate salt, she made me eat them the next morning for breakfast and as kids we always had christmas dinner on christmas eve so my cold salty brussels were breakfast on christmas day!!!!!!!!!! will try most foods but hate seafood and not keen on spicy stuff.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:24 am

What a day yesterday i do not know where to begin.

BOB DAY THATS ALL I CAN SAY
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Bloody hell!! dont you just hate when you make a cuppa then forget to drink it until its too flaming cold. Arrrrggggggggggg Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

anyway thats my gripe for the day sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Oh god yeah thats well annoying. I hate it when you're drinking your tea,then half way down you realise you've left the tbag in the cup! Thats only happened a few times but its horrible!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm

I hate that too it horrible when you get the tea bag stock in your throat it makes you heave lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:40 pm

I hate it when you have a dinner from a resturant and by the time it is all on your plate it is cold.

I like my food red hot.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Cant say ive ever done that scratch

Ive put tea and coffe in the same mug before!
A bit different to say the least!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Ive put tea, coffee, sugar and milk in the same cup, i dont take sugar but then again im mad.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:17 pm

I hate it when the tea bag splits and you get bits floating around ....yuk
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:24 pm

I hate it when you get "one dips" and they fall off into your brew and you get sludge in the bottom. YUCK!!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 pm

God ive got to go to work tomorrow after having 10 days off i hate work!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 pm

I hate having to go back to work knowing that the people in my team don't have a clue what they are doing. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't actually really nice people when you take work out of the equation.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Ill be doing paper work as the girl has gone off to get married in cyprus not that i mind too much but after bank holiday it will be busy.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 pm

I think I'll be doing endless paper work too (i.e. all the planning for 3 classes). One of my team was supposed to have done the panning that we have last year, but when she was asked about it she didn't know what it meant!!! The year co-ordinator doesn't plan but highlights things in pretty colours on the computer, so it looks like I'll have to bring some organisation to the year, work myself into the ground and do all the planning so at least one of us knows whats going on.

Not what I need at all at the moment. The head knew I wasn't well before the hols and yet he still stuck me with ditsy and dodo.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:19 pm

Proberbly thought you could handle it, give you too much to do to take your mind off other worries.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Hmmm not sure he's on the right track there. Tried working myself into the ground before and it only mad things worse. Ended up having 6 months off and then not returning to the job, and he knows that.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Well hes a man what more can i say.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:29 pm

True so true!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:45 am

I hate it when i order some food and ask everyone if they want anything ,they say no and when your comes they say what does this or that taste like.

If they wanted something why did they not say at the start.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:40 pm

God i feel crappy today, crap night.

ITS GOING TO BE BOB ALL DAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next