APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:20 am

Lol, i knew you'd love it if you only gave it a chance. We kept telling you how good it was ...!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:34 am

lol lol i had to turn it off too ........how crass... glad i only paid £7 for it
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:43 am

Didnt ya like it maz???
Back to top Go down
mouse

mouse

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:57 am

Im with you steve need a bit of excitment in a film no mushy stuff.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:28 pm

madmaz wrote:
guess what complete and utter muppet has put a sd card into her laptop card reader bit and CANT GET IT OUT Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

whats an sd card ????? sounds like some sort of illness Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

its a memory card to put in a camera .but its way too small to put in laptop and i didnt realise until i couldnt get it out

geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
mouse

mouse

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:38 pm

you daft sod.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:30 pm

i know geek geek geek geek geek geek lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lolli

lolli

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:46 pm

God i hate Christmas shopping i just do not know what to buy for anyone.

There is so much to choose from. They ought to do away with it all there is too much hype for a bloody day.
Back to top Go down
gorgina

gorgina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:22 pm

Yes i agree with you I hate it to, but it has to be done although I love giving presents.
I like to receive them aswell. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:40 am

there is loads to choose from but i dont know about everybody else... i always end up getting the same kind of gift every year!! lol!

My computer is really driving me nuts tonite specially facebook...........arggghhhh!!!! Mad

(btw is that the way you spell specially????... it doesn't look right!) lol!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:51 am

Lol yes sidbears girl its specially...isnt it weird how sometimes all of a sudden words just dont look right. Lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 am

Lol thanx shelmor, thought i was going mad there!! lol!
OHH yes... it's very weird... weirdest thing is when you use it everyday then it suddenly just changes!!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:22 am

Lol yeah its like your mind's been taken over for a few weird minutes or like you've stepped outside of yourself...and normal things suddenly look odd.
Lol. Weird
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:56 am

hey my mind gets taken over all the while. So there you go shelmor you know what it feels like. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 am

Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:52 pm

shelmor wrote:
Lol yeah its like your mind's been taken over for a few weird minutes or like you've stepped outside of yourself...and normal things suddenly look odd.
Lol. Weird

Couldn't have put it better myself!! lol!
It's even worse tho when everything around you changes and not just words! santa
Back to top Go down
rencher

rencher

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am

Why do people always wake up with a bad head after going out is it normal.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Sidbearsgirl, lol how do you mean? Do tell.....
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:05 pm

ermmmm.... lol! how can i put it?....

have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror and then realized that the person looking back at you is actually you? but it doesn't feel like you that you're looking at?
or if one day you're walking along then things you see everyday feel different? it's like a feeling that something hits you and you see things differently....

in other word's kinda like a realization of what you're looking at if that makes sense????
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:06 pm

rencher wrote:
Why do people always wake up with a bad head after going out is it normal.

yes rencher it's called a hangover! lol!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Yeah! That mirror thing has happened to me lol suddenly you're own face doesnt look real! Lol. My brothers name is glyn,and I've been happily calling him glyn forever, but one day a few months ago it suddenly sounded alien, like it was the weirdest word i ever heard and i kept laughing as i was saying it,and thinking 'glyn?what kind of a word is that!' lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Yeah that's exactly it!! you just stand there looking at yourself really oddly lol!
I get that as well, i call my boyfriend ry and sometimes it just sounds really odd & with the dog as well now poppy sounds really really weird sometimes!!!
I'm getting the odd feeling again right now just watching myself type.....
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Lol its funny isnt it. And it only lasts a few minutes before everythings back to normal lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Yeah lol!

I'm soo glad it's not just me me who it happens to! x
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:24 am

why do retired parents expect you to be at their beck and call when they have all the time in the world to do things!
Back to top Go down
mouse

mouse

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 am

Working right up to 6 oclock on christmas eve i wish sometimes i had some of the jobs you lot have got its such a drag sometimes and now working till 10-11 oclock tonight such long days.
Oh well i better set off see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Well all i can say is that last night was a mess and i feel totally embarrassed about the way people that i thought i knew reacted.

I can well understand if people now say to me that if they are coming along on an investiagtion then we will not be.

I am sorry if this is harsh but i made myself clear last week about the way we work as a team and if people do not like it then they are best to leave now and i will stick by what i said.

I will not mention any names but you know who you are and if you want to put it right then you can but if not then im affraid i will say goodbye to you.

I think i can speak for everyone on here and please leave your comments regarding this please.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:22 pm

i have apoligised to the core members im a pm.but i will also apoligise publicaly on here too.

i am so so sorry for my actions last night at the guildhall.and it will not happen again.

marie
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:10 pm

MARIE as i have said on the phone whats done is done you need to have a bit of time now to sort yourself out you are more than welcome to keep coming on the forum and website and when you are feeling better we would love to see you on the odd investigations but its only when you feel you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next