APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 pm

I had a filling today, which SHOULD have solved my holey tooth problem. Now I have a painfull gum, a filling that feels like im chewing on tinfoil, and pain when I put pressure on it!

Fan blinking tastic Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:59 pm

And will somebody smack Barry Scott in the gob!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:29 am

Someone needs to invent a MUTE button for kids Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:47 am

Oh god, yes please!! I finally have the chance to have a lie in at the weekends now I dont work them, but do the lads let me? Ohhhhh no. They go into major fight mode!! Screaming, shouting, banging.... IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:36 pm

didnt mean to brag maz i just wanted to spread some good cheer Cool and thanks for last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Geez, my daughters got real attitude sometimes. She can be so rude and sarcastic,but only when she's talking to me!
She's a right madam.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:30 pm

I want to have another moan....about something else. But i've only just had a moan ...does anyone else want to jump in between my two moans?
I dont want two together. Lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:26 am

Thanx sarah,
He had a great turn out over 400 people went, the church was packed!
It was amazing to watch all his mates walking behind the hearse as well x
By the way were you the lady who looked after me when i had an asthma attack at belgrave hall back in april on the charity night? x

I didn't really know him only met him a couple of times, he was my bf's uncle and i went to support him, maz, i think it was you who his sister spoke to on the 26th sept at guild hall????
I know what you mean tho, one is more than enough to go to let alone more than that x
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:45 pm

I'm not liking the fact that I haven't had a full nights sleep for well over a week now. Waking up 2 or 3 times a night. I was under the impression that being busy was supposed to wear you out not keep you up all the time Sleep
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:52 pm

Ive got a hangover pale drunken
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Has anybody got any air freshner? lol!

There's a really horrible smell wafting around wigston this morning it's driving me mad! x
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 pm

When you're busy though your mind just goes round and round making it harder to sleep i think.
My moan is why cant Leicester sort itself out and get our school holidays in line with the rest of the country. I really want to go down to see my brother and his kids in Hereford for a day during half term ,but their half term is the week after ours. So i cant go.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi sidsbeargirl glad he had a good turn out it just goes to show how well liked he was,and yes it was me who looked after you i hope to see you again sometime on another investagation.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:44 pm

hey shelmor just wait for the next school year when leicester city and council are not just a day or two out but a whole week, one of the propsed hols means i will be off for half term and the girls will be at school and the following week they will be off and i will be back at work! so it means kids come to work with me - what fun for them to spend half term in school or i take a week of unpaid leave to be at home with them.... hopefully the councils might see sense and make sure city and county have the same hols.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Its daft isnt is dawn. We've got a few people working at our school that'll be in the same situation .
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Anyone one else having trouble with the forum mines go onto large scale and half the things are missing its been bad since dinner.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:00 pm

I've noticed dawns avatar doing weird things in the last twenty mins or so . Some times its there,and sometimes its not.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:22 pm

not been on much so dont know im afraid.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:24 pm

I spent 20 minutes today, taking my hoover to pieces in search of a small nailfile I sucked up a couple of days ago. It had got lodged in, trapping all the muck and stopping me suction ( nothing worse than poor suction Shocked ). After employing the kids to straighten the long bendy pipe and peering into its dusty cavern, my youngest came along, picked up one of the other pipes, and the nailfile fell out. I was NOT amused to say the least Rolling Eyes Not a good idea to do a "sucked up stuff" search with PMT Neutral
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:26 pm

at least your hoover works - i dont have much luck with hoovers, or irons for that matter. oh and kettles.....
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:28 pm

Anything that plugs into an electrical socket then Dawn by the sounds of it lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:30 pm

erm ...... yes! when i worked for bt i had a nasty knack of blowing up computers, engineers hated me Razz
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:41 pm

On the plus side... you kept them in a job Wink
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:09 pm

i am the same with irons kettles cleaners they allways go with a bang
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 pm

sidbearsgirl wrote:
Thanx sarah,
He had a great turn out over 400 people went, the church was packed!
It was amazing to watch all his mates walking behind the hearse as well x
By the way were you the lady who looked after me when i had an asthma attack at belgrave hall back in april on the charity night? x

I didn't really know him only met him a couple of times, he was my bf's uncle and i went to support him, maz, i think it was you who his sister spoke to on the 26th sept at guild hall????
I know what you mean tho, one is more than enough to go to let alone more than that x

hi sidbearsgirl,yes i was the one who was talking to theresa at guildhall.he was one in a million bloke.my sister went out with him many many moons ago.and 1 song that will always remind me of him is "twisting my mellow man" by inspiral carpets when the marquis used to be the stars ......

bless his heart sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:31 pm

God im so tired was well busy at work today and i keep getting bad headaches but my blood pressures high and have got to go back weds.I need an holiday somewhere with hot sunshine nice beech and plenty of fit men any ideas anyone.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Cant think of anywhere special but can i come with you? sunny
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:36 pm

Your welcome too i keep hoping to win lottery then i could retire and ghost watch all the time.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:41 pm

God your full of good ideas tonight Idea
If i ever win on the lottery im gonna hire someone to do my ironing.

Im just about to start another flipping pile of it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next