APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Oh god poor kyle Sad

Hope he's ok bless him!
God you cant go anywhere these days can you? No
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi Sarah

Hope Kyle's ok and feels better soon.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Hello Sarah

sorry to hear bout Kyle hope he's ok soon
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Not seen him this morning but he will live, he slept most of the day yesterday,ive barred him from town but he'll do his own thing no doubt this is the second time he helps others then gets hurt,dawn the money is here tell simon to collect it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi everyone god sarah hope kyle is ok bloody idiots in town I was out last night with my sisters and one of sisters Kelly got her drink spiked in the nightclub and she collapsed. she was fine one minute then the next she said the room was spinning and she didnt feel well and her legs just went she wasnt drunk she isnt a big drinker and only had 1 drink in there the bouncer grabbed her and chucked her out the club rather than help i have filed a complaint luckily she was with us but what if she had wondered off toilet and it happened no offer of help we managed to get her home and once had fresh air and water she was alot better never going town again No its such a shame when u just want a dance and a giggle that others ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 pm

that's awful nat, how could anybody do that?
somebody i used to work with got his drink spiked the other night, hecouldn't remmebre a thing.
i'm supposed to be going in town next week for my mangers birthday, think i might reconsider now.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 pm

I wish somebody would spike my drink i feel like getting out of it occasionally it is so long since i felt out of it.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 pm

That is terrible nat,i hope she is ok now. And i hope the complaint gets taken serious too. The bouncers shouldnt be so quick to judge
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 pm

I hope it does too really cheesed me off that he just assumed she had drnk too much she cant remember any of it she only knows what we have told her just so silly......Lee surely you are out of it more than most not many go out there own body every weekend no amount of drink spiking can cause that lol. drunken
Back to top Go down
flanagan

flanagan

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:55 pm

That is the trouble with towns these days you either get beat up or you get drugged.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Crying or Very sad hi everyone i am really fed up......I had the worse day ever yesturday. It all started when i got up and had to keep Amelia off school coz she was very poorly and been up all night being sick. I then decided to paint my bedroom and while moving Ians wardrobe the whole thing collapsed and hit my other wardrobe and it was like a domino effect taking my wardrobe with it so they ended up in a heap on the floor completely buggered! While standing gob smacked in my bed room with a puking child and a screaming baby my front door knocks and a lady is standing there explaining that my kitten had just been ran over by a car and killed! Crying or Very sad so i had to explain to the girls that Tinka was gone sob sob not nice and then Ian came home and hit the roof coz i had manged to destroy the house and break the news his beloved little cat had died. WHY ME? i am cursed i think i lost my other cat last week and now this no more pets its too heart breaking when something happens to them.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Hope things get better soon Nat, I know how you feel but if started to write all my troubles i'd be a wreck, and as meeting Blair out of school might bump in the goergous MR CARNEY looking a right state.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh bless Nat, sounds like your having a crap week, hope it gets better. Sorry to hear about your kitten, its awful when pets die Crying or Very sad

lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm

yeah kids gutted i just hope my luck changes soon x
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 am

I need a hug. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:08 am

I'm here for you sis feel my love for you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:17 am

Thanks sis just feeling really lonely. Been on my own to long now. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:18 am

Your not the only one perhaps we should go out on the pull,mind you dont know if i can remember what to do now as its been sooooooo loooooonnnngggg.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Sounds a brill idea, but forgot what what to do and say it has been 7 years, men at work declared me a born again virgin. not nice.I need nice friends,
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:33 pm

nat i know how hard it is when a pet dies - ive had my fair share. it is so hard to explain to kids when it happens and often for many children it is theri first experience of death so it is a really big thing for them, keep your chin up.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:19 pm

hi thanx dawn xx kids do seem a bit better about it now but hathern seemed to take it hard bless her she is almost 8 and understands a little better. olivia on the other hand just says "why my cat got dead is she coming for her lunch soon" she is 3 amelia 5 aint that bothered either way. bless them x
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm

kids have a way of making you smile even when the going is tough - mine still do.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Why dont people indicate when driving??????????? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 pm

because they're t**ts!
that really annoys me especially when you're just about to cross the road!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:23 am

i just dont believe my luck my car was reversed into today and when i got out to get the guys details he said he would pull over but instead sped off dented my car and scratched it all im so cheesed off. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:05 am

did you manage to get his registration as if you did you need to report it to the police and they can obtain his details and contact him as it is an offence if he does not stop and if he does not report it too.

But it makes you wonder if they had insureance if they would not stop, the week is nearly over hopefully next week will be better

flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:10 am

They will only contact them if you go through your insurance otherwise they dont bother we should know kyle had it done twice this year.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 pm

i rang the police and filed a report when i was hit last november - mine was an eastern european and the car was not registered to him so no more was done. case closed as they say.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 pm

bit of a shit day today! my lovely 19yr old niece has just been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis - it has devastated her parents as they feel to blame as they both have it, but neither was diagnosed until after they had my 2 nieces, its a really horrible disease to see anyone suffer, but hopefully my niece is relatively fit and looks after herself so we are hoping that she has no serious effects for a few years yet - they are just waiting now to see if their younger daughter wants to have the genes test, as they have said she is at extremely high risk of getting the disease as well - something like an 80% chance.

they must have been really evil people in previous lives.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Oh gosh dawn,what a terrible shock for you all .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next