APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re Write your woes and troubles here

Go down 
+19
valerie
Chris
Secret
nat
twisted dream
Smaug
muse
tracey
tots
crazycow
madmaz
sarah.w
lizzie
pogo
fran
Nina
lee
Fusecienne
jan
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
jan

jan

Re Write your woes and troubles here Empty
PostSubject: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Know how you feel Lee...we had Norms ex cause us heaps of crap over 20 odd years ago...soon put paid to it though..never heard from her again... cheers

Jan.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Had to write my reply to write your woes and troubles here..here...couldn't for some reason reply on the other thread.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:22 pm

i cant either for some reason, dont know how trace managed it lol!

just try not to give her the satisfaction of showing that she's upset you lee.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:03 pm

its easier said than done when she is calling Jayne a s--g and f---ing whore. jayne family are going baserk and i am being taken back to court for the 4 time last time it cost me £11,000 and i was subsidised this time i will not be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Keep smiling and don't let her have the satisfaction of getting to you she is just not worth it, remember so long as your kids are happy, loved, warm and fed then they and both of you will get through it. I love you

If she phones again and starts having a go then put the phone down on her until she can be civil to you...

As for the courts hopefully they can see that the kids are better off with you and Jayne...and she is out of order for calling Jayne the names she is keep a record of eveything as it can sometimes be used as evidence in the case.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:18 pm

lee wrote:
its easier said than done when she is calling Jayne a s--g and f---ing whore. jayne family are going baserk and i am being taken back to court for the 4 time last time it cost me £11,000 and i was subsidised this time i will not be.

i know it is trust me i've had the same abuse form my ex and his family we had a take him to court but for a totally different reason so i know how hurtful it is.
i agree with waht nina said, get as much evidence as possible against her.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 pm

I genuinely feel for you...I know what bitches they can be...as I say, she didn't get away with it for very long before I did something about her.

If she's calling Jayne stuff like that...is it on the phone or in letters or actually to your face?....reason I'm asking is that that is Slander and Declaimation Of Character...if you can get proof of her saying this..perhaps record it somehow, then she is the one that can be taken to court...

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Its all over the phone and as i was told last time i went to court i cannot use anything that has been recorded.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm

can i presume she knows that that's why she's doing it?
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:47 pm

How bloody stupid is that...yet I was told once to always record things like that as evidence if they are happening on a regular basis...anything threatening or slanderous...not that I've ever had any...there must be someway of getting this as evidence...people have used phone call recordings as evidence up court in the past....flippin unreal..............I suppose the only thing they could say is that it could be anyone on the phone saying things and not her...but then the calls are recorded by number and dates and times from one line to another....

Are you able to stop her from contacting you directly ?...in other words..can you maybe see your solicitor and arrange that any correspondence from her to you is only done via your solicitor...I know there are children involved in this, but it can't be nice for them having her ringing you and doing stuff like this.

Just a thought.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:08 pm

The only problem is that it is the children and the court oder states that she is able to speak to them whenever she likes, and through a soliciotor would chrage money everytime she made contact.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:22 pm

I'm sure you've thought of and been down every avenue you can think of to be able to put a stop to her...but talk about the so called law helping someone to abuse someone else and not letting them do anything about it..and we're supposed to have faith in the Courts....you can see how people get away with things can't you !!!

Jan.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Not all ex wifes are bad - i'm not. Though do feel for you Lee, as you wouldnt believe the crap we have to put up with Mark's ex, she beggers belief the things she say and does. Why they cant just move on and let people live their lives in peace is beyond me.

could you report the abuse to the police and get an injunction out on her, am only asking as that is what my niece has had to do with her ex boyfriend and there are children involved.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

sidbearsgirl wrote:

trace must have responded before the thread was 'locked' also the forum will only allow so many pages per thread, if you look on the chat page you will see what i mean.
Back to top Go down
lizzie

lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 pm

I do sympathise with you Lee totally. Mad
My ex tried to cause trouble between me and Pete on several occasions and even now that I have since re-married, he still tries it on now and again. scratch
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:33 pm

pogo wrote:
sidbearsgirl wrote:

trace must have responded before the thread was 'locked' also the forum will only allow so many pages per thread, if you look on the chat page you will see what i mean.

i think it might have just been a technical fault dawn as me and jan tried posting BEFORE trace posted hers, i dont know about jan's but for some reason the page went funny and large on my laptop and it wouldn't let me write anything Exclamation

Last edited by sidbearsgirl on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm

I know what i did with my ex buy them a mobile give her the number then she has no reason to speak on the house phone,when she rings on the mobile they can answer it.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:38 pm

thats ok but it was because she actually made cory cry last night while he was on the phone to her
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:22 pm

feel for you lee,
i must be the only t**t here then cos once its over ,its over .dont give no grief ,no hassle or anything.if they dont want you anymore ...end of..
get over it and get on and no hassle

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 pm

my thoughts exactly maz.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Ahhhhhhhh stress Mad
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:53 pm

madmaz wrote:

i must be the only t**t here then cos once its over ,its over .dont give no grief ,no hassle or anything.

Nah your not..I never gave my ex hubby any grief or anything either....not until he tried to strangle me that was when he found out that I had started a new relationship...with Norm....lets just say that for some reason Wink he never seemed to come near me again....

Jan.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:42 am

I didnt give my ex any grief.. well, not after I punched him in the gob Very Happy We actually get on really well now and I get on dead well with his wife too. In fact they have helped me out LOADS! Its a shame people cant move on, but I think it just goes to show, some people just cant let go. Using kids as weapons is a REALLY bad thing to do also.

Hope you get your stressed sorted Mand. flower
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:40 pm

its so sad when children are used to vent adults anger - i see it everyday when i am at work - has such a bad effect on them and can affect the way they conduct relationships with everyone as they grow up.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:55 pm

madmaz wrote:
feel for you lee,
i must be the only t**t here then cos once its over ,its over .dont give no grief ,no hassle or anything.if they dont want you anymore ...end of..
get over it and get on and no hassle

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No your not Maz, your just mature enough to move on and get on with your life.

My ex hubby gave me soo much trouble i was glad to see the back of him, and thank GOD i've never had to set eyes on IT again. flower
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:37 pm

I've been a singleton 7 years today. heres to the next 7. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Awwww bless your heart! I have a husband for sale if your interested Wink

I feel poorly and yuck Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Its the best thing i have ever done getting rid of my ex been single for 11yrs this year and its been the best time of my life.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:29 pm

i can do better than that mine is free to any home Cool
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Thanks all but still waiting for Mr Carney. It may be a long wait though. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re Write your woes and troubles here
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next