APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:54 pm

have made Jacobs dinner twice now and everytime i come in from the kitchen to get him to eat he's fallen asleep, again Surprised
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

I think i need to go and walk off my bad mood. I am just feeling so annoyed this evening. Everything is winding me up.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:25 pm

oh dear! has it been one of those days?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 pm

Yes,and it just seems to be getting worse. Bad morning at work, and Its really hard getting used to andrew being grown up. We're just clashing so much
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:16 pm

i feel like that too shel.i feel really really PMT but i know i`m not......so god knows whats up with me Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

even the tv is bugging me like crazy Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:55 pm

madmaz wrote:
i feel like that too shel.i feel really really PMT but i know i`m not......so god knows whats up with me Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Do i really bug you that much? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:59 pm

flaming nora ! I just got so cross. I been at work all day,then had to spend 2 and half hours at my course,then had to go shops on way home, and come in and get the kids tea,and then when i should be relaxing and having a breather the bloomin kids have got the flipping play station on downstairs! Geez.
And bec has the cheek to complain that i got in the way of the tele.
Aaarrggghhhhhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:10 am

crazycow wrote:
madmaz wrote:

Do i really bug you that much? Crying or Very sad

only when i`m thay way out lol

no u dont bug me at all ......i like you really just unfortunate that your name is the same....
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 am

lol! Arrrrrr bless thanks mad! I do like my name Wink

Whilst im on this topic....Why do flipping dogs snore so loud? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:21 am

maybe they take after their owners ..... i know my two did Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 am

I dont no if i snore or not scratch
My flipping hubby does!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:38 am

Can i have a Non-Moan? The two minutes silence today came during my literacy set. I got a group of 10 seven n eight year olds...and out of that 10 eight of them have behaviour issues. Well, i couldnt believe it but they all sat there and didnt make a single noise for the whole 2mins. I
was amazed. Bless them. I dont know how they managed it,but i was well impressed.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 am

That is good!

I couldnt shut my tenants up!
I thought as most of the ladies lost their husbands in the war etc it would be a walkover but no they were too busy moaning about the weather and how one of the dryers in the laundry wasnt working Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 am

Oh bless, they didnt realise?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:52 pm

why have appointment times if they are not going to keep to them - my appointment today was at 15.45 and i didnt get to see anyone till 16.50! i'd been at the hospital sine 15.15 - what a drag and a bore! they would soon moan if i was that late
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:04 pm

they would i would complain if i were you

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:23 pm

might not be a good idea when they are going to be putting me under the knife - did ask the consultant if he could snip off a little of the excess fat while he does my knee.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:15 pm

WONT THAT MAKE ONE KNEE LOOK THINNER THAN THE OTHER lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:19 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:43 pm

IF YOU GO SWIMMING YOU WILL BE GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES lol! YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY 2 SIZES OF STOCKINGS lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:38 pm

ha ha!!!!
no i wouldnt mind the fat removing from elsewhere! no comments please.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:06 pm

arrrgggghhhhh - bad morning at school - supposed to be doing my planning but deputy was ill so had to get a supply in to cover my class - the kids were totally unruly and i had to be called into class more than once to sort them, even had to remove one of them from the room completely, hence i did not get my work done and i have to spend more time at home doing it.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:58 pm

The company i work for i so lovely, they're making me get up early tomorrow to travel all the way to hucknall for just 1 1/2 hours training!!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:06 am

Ooooo i hate training!

Ive got asbestos training in Demember in Leeds Mad

We get free lunch but then an afternoon of pants talking Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:33 am

i'm on a numeracy course all day tomorrow, dont know if lunch is provided but hours are nice 9 - 4 so at least i will get home at a decent time.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:51 am

part of the test could be you counting the hours till lunch and how many items you can fit on your plate lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:20 am

well do not forget Dawn 1+1 =2

I think you will do alright if you stick to this simple sum. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:16 pm

[quote="crazycow"]Ooooo i hate training!

I only hate it when i have to travel for longer than i stay at the training for! (and when it's our manager doing the training! still at least i manage to catch some Sleep on the sly!)
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:00 pm

my week as been really bad so far tuesday ive lost my reading glasses and cant find them at all then today went iceland on saffron lane got a turkey crown 2 lots of bacon and sausagerolls and a orange quontro cheesecake which cost 20pounds in all and when sarah went to put shopping away i had not got my shopping i rang them up and nobody had handed it in it was on the counter the lady put my shopping in the bag for me sarah put her shopping on and did not realise i had left it and tonight i had left the gas on and the frying pan was smokeing hubby was not very happy so i amm not a happy bunny Mad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:13 pm

sorry val i know i shouldnt laugh but i am - (pssst sarah maybe its time to start looking at nursing homes, ask crazy if she has any spaces What a Face ) only joking val i love you really and you have made my day for me!
must admit i didnt know turkeys wore crowns!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next