APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Empty
PostSubject: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:47 am

write them here but you could click on a new topic with each dream and it will be interpreted for you in that way people can read all about different subjects straight away if they have the same sort of dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Ive had the same dream that im pregnant lots of times over the last 2-3 weeks.
Ive been told that its normaly when there is going to be a new life and it might not be the person thats dreaming about it.
Is this right or could it be something else?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:52 pm

For a woman dreaming that you are pregnant indicates that your material wealth is about to increase.

For a man dreaming that you are pregnant is a warning that your relations with a women are not all they appear to be.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Well ive got a new job which means more money coming in so does that count?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:59 pm

Yeah thats what i think it means. That sprang straight to mind when I checked the meaning for you.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Why thank you kind lady! Wink
I use to keep a book at the side of my bed because i use to dream a lot when i was having purple so i'll have to have a look for it and se if you can shed any light!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Well thats what this page is here for. Give me your best shot!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:03 am

This is good reading.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:10 am

it is - when i dream i am often 'floating' or 'flying' any ideas what it means?
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Erm... Stay off the wacky backy lol!

Sorry couldnt help myself! Wink

I had a dream last night that i was in a grave yard and i was looking for a grave. I dont no whos grave it was but i was getting really upset because i couldnt find it!
I even woke up and was still looking round the room.
Any ideas on that one?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:41 pm

Looking for something that you cannot find is a sybol of not coming to terms with something and you cannot put your finger on it that you do not like about a situation.

This could be personal or with something that you have witnessed in your everyday life it could even be something that you have seen on tv but you do not agree with the principals.

I am not sure about the waking up and still feeling upset.

But this could be as simple as leaving a job and the uncertainty of a new venture.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Flying dreams can be interpreted in many different ways, depending on the way in which you are flying or floating.

Generally flying dreams represent ambition and freedom, rising above worldly problems.

Floating or flying at low altitude - If you successfully managed to fly/float by flapping your arms or pedalling your feet in the air, success is indicated through dogged but determined effort. The message here is to keep going and persevere. If there has been a bout of exhaustion or sickness , this deam promises relief from these problems.

If you can remember more details about the dreams (how/where you were flying) I maybe able to give you a little more detail.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:52 pm

I don't have much information about graves in dreams, but they indicate news from afar. If the grave space is open, the news will not be good.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:29 pm

wow - that explains an awful lot - these dreams were more prominent whilst i was at uni and doing my teacher training - when i was younger i would flap my arms and just float in the air in time to be missed by a fast moving vehicle,. generally it is just floating or flapping arms to get where i need to be.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm glad the interpretation helped clear things up.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:00 pm

This is good as we are helping to understand thing as well.

it is all a process of learning.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Its funny how you dream about one thing but it means another!
I learn something new everyday one the forum! Its fab!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:12 pm

I have some really strange dreams they are all mixed up like a time that i dreamt that my dad was frying my clothes in a frying pan..

Can you explain that one cause i cant?

Im drowning, flying and on a rollercaster all at the same time but when i get off ive got concrete boots on.

What is this one all about?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Oh here is another one cockroaches in a light bulb.

Wicked or what.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:13 pm

I have just bought a new dream interpretation book, so when it arrives, I may be able to give you a few more insights for the dreams you have already posted as well as any new ones.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Disjointed dreams are and indication that you are experiencing stress, but they can also direct you to finding solutions.

I have a lot of information about this type of dream so I will post a separate page so you can check it all out and match it to your dreams.

As for the cockroaches in a light bulb - lights are a good sign unless they go out or obsucred, when it shows difficulties in store for you.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 am

Why thank you shamrock.
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:20 pm

Absolutely loving this section, I would love to study dreams, i find them fascinating. I dream alot, and often remember them althrough of late they have become less frequent
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 pm

I have a massive dream explanation book and Iv used it many times to interpret my dreams (I dont half have some strange ones Neutral ) I once dreamt I was in a room CRAWLING with spiders!!! Although i dont particularly like spiders, their meaning was quite deep.

Fascinating stuff.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:42 pm

lee your bizarre dreams could be related to your strange diet. What a Face
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:16 pm

I dont eat cockroaches im not in celebraty get me out of here. on the bush tucker trial.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Thought with your food addiction you would eat anything Wink

Going back to dreams....
I had a dream last night that i was running away from someone or something!
Any ideas what the running might be?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:03 am

Running is an obstacle dream. if you succeed in reaching your goal, then all will go well. But if you tire or stop running , then expect business difficulties.

Were you running at normal speed or in slow motion, as the speed can make a difference to the meaning too.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:01 pm

My dream last night was about the statue of libery walking and climbing up to the top of the empire state building.

What is that all about.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:22 pm

I'm now starting to worry about the state of your mental health Lee lol!

I don't have much information on this dream, however to dream of seeing statues moving signifies riches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next