APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil_Lee

Lil_Lee

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm

i hate going back to work after bank holidays No ...
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 am

I hate going back to work after any kind of holidays. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Lil_Lee

Lil_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 pm

haha.. good shout!
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:32 pm

im annoyed at myself because i messed up in my driving lesson. i know you can be alright one time and bad the next but it really ticks me off. plus it ruins the rest of your day. trying to stay positive but it's very hard Neutral
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:47 pm

well if its any consalation ryan .....look at all the people on the roads today......and they`ve passed!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 pm

on a cheery note first - im loving all the new avatars, especially ermentrude!!

sidbear - dont worry it will all come together one day - i had lessons like that and i passed first time - try too hard and it wont happen...

lillee - nice to see you back wher you been?

(my scots bloodshowing now) - i think its well cheeky for the likes of bradgate park to charge extra money just cos its a sunday or a bank holiday.

it also pissed me off that some stupid dog owners let their dogs off in bradgate, they then ended up chasing the deer, some kids and other dogs - if it is not easily controlled it should stay on a lead. it knocked one toddler over leaving her with a lovel graze on the side of her face and stole an icecream off another, before hounding the deer and other dogs - the owners thought it was all highly amusing and said the dog had ADHD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lil_Lee

Lil_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:21 pm

just moved into my new house so its been hectic since!! so not really had a chance for the internet.. but all settled now Surprised ...

I wish people would clean up there dog sh*t when walking them! i keep waking up to a lovely present wating for me just outside our entry!!! EVERYmorning!..grrr
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:57 pm

i know what you mean - i wouldnt dream of taking my dog out without being armed with nappy bags etc - its a real pain to get out of kids shoes etc. - i had a neighbour who always let her dog crap on our front lawn, i got so pissed off with it one day i scooped it all up and posted it through her letter box, needless to say it has never happened since.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 pm

**mental note** must remember not to P**s Pogo off, otherwise will receive smellie post Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:37 pm

hi everyone well im another year older tomoz ill be 26 im really looking forward to friday had a hell of a week and it has really overshadowed my looking forward to my birthday. hope everyone is well.x
Back to top Go down
Lil_Lee

Lil_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 am

1 year closer to the retirement home sis!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 am

I really cant abide irresponsible pet owners, I doubt they would enjoy somebody elses dog messing in the front of THEIR house! As for the dog chasing the deer, Im sure maz said something about the groundskeepers threatening to shoot the dogs that terrorise the deer. Idiot owners.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 pm

yes tots i did..... the groundsman/gamekeeper has the right to shoot dogs at bradgate if he thinks or sees any dog being a nuncience(???) to the deer or stags at the park......same goes for farmers in fields (when walking on public footpaths)......
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 pm

i wish i had my bob-dog back with me......i miss her soooo much
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:22 am

Hello all my moan is why when they close roads and set diversions up, why do they not signpost them correctly???. After spending all day in Liverpool yesterday i then had to detour to Nottingham on the way home as Zach wanted to come home as he was missing mummy and daddy, s came home down the A47 (think that was the road number) and the road was closed was sent to the M1 and did not get home with the kids until 9pm was not impressed
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm

i am so peed off with the company i work for not being able to staff their homes properly!
they're losing one staff member soon and another has had to cut their hours because of health reasons and yet they still dont recruit anyone else to take their place!
i've had to rush around this morning and get things done because they've called me in to work this afternoon and then i'm supposed to do a 14 hour shift tomorrow.
also annoyed that i was told i my holiday i requested would be honoured and now it's not. Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:09 pm

fran wrote:
**mental note** must remember not to P**s Pogo off, otherwise will receive smellie post Very Happy Very Happy lol!

lol! so,so true!!!!!!

i like to be consulted about things before decisions are made on my behalf - sometimes i feel i dont have any choices on anything and i get so pee'd off when presumptioms are made about what people think i want to do and when i want to do it.

i might be an ass at times but i aint no-ones donkey!!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 pm

I feel poorly. pale pale pale Hangover from hell. drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:44 pm

And yet you didnt drink lol

These are my last two days off before I have to return to work Crying or Very sad Knew I shouldnt have time off with the kids.... I get NOTHING done Shocked
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:06 pm

tell me about it tots - been asking for the last 2 weeks for the girls to sort their clothes etc for charity and are now moaning cos i am making them do it today and the weather is so nice - their fault for not doing it when i suggested.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Oh tell me about it Dawn. Yet if YOU do it, all you get is "wheres my..." and "what did you do with.... I wanted that!!"

Kids Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 pm

glad im not the only one that has kids like that - my eldest is now moaning that its my fault she hasnt finished her sorting as i made her go on a bike ride for some fresh air and exercise - cant win!!!!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 pm

burglar alarms and car alarms arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woken up several times in the night by a car alarm and a neighbours burglar alarm has been going for the last hour and a half - police say nothing they can do - they havent even been round to check.
Back to top Go down
welly

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:17 pm

Oh no Pogo!

I hate it when the burgular alarms go off in the night. It is the same one that goes off everytime and no one seems to do anything about it. It goes off for at least 10 mins at a time. I'd hate to think if there was a real burglary as no one would check it out because they would think it was just going off again! It's a real nuisance!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Yopu should ring the police just incase and they reset after ten minutes even if someone is in but it is when they break the security bond that triggers them it is your duty as an English citizen to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 pm

found out neighbours were in when alarm kept going off - they have faulty electrics that need sorting, so they have disabled the alarm for now.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:23 pm

hi all feeling rubbish at the mo. 2 bad nights at work hardly any sleep between No No No to much going through my head. No No No
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey Trace. Know what you are going through with the "hardly any sleep" and "too much going through your head" thing. Hope you get them both sorted soon. I think the days should have extra hours in them so you can cram everything in.

I returned to work today after a week off and it was HORRIBLE!!

Wonder when my next week off is Suspect
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm

i've got no tea bags arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 pm

lol i have t bags but no sugar lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next