APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:41 am

i had to go for my pre op assessment today, they say could be there between 2 and 4 hours - so you have no choice but pay for 4 hours parking and 1 poor chap there was in and out withing 40 mins.

me i was there 2 1/2 hours - being pulled about by me docs etc and medical students cos my knee dislocates in the wrong direction and apparently that is very unusual!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:45 am

Stress Stress and more Stress Mad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:53 pm

lifes a poo and then you die or in my case they cancel your operation because your iron levels are too low and i would be put at serious risk if they operate. Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
now on the sick getting 'bed rest' as i am so anaemic, so dont know when the knee will be done Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Why doesnt life come with instructions and a problem solving page? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:08 pm

It really annoys me when my mum keeps telling people to shut doors cos she's cold but then leaves them wide open herself Exclamation
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:31 pm

lol!
My kids do that!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:32 pm

yea that really annoys me aswell
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:35 pm

What really annoys me are poeple who put their names down to go on an investigation then they drop out because of something the amount of investigations where i feel like s--t and still have to go because i do not want to let anyone down also cause we can fill them over and over it really ticks me off.

if people do not want to go on them why do they not just say so in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:56 pm

cant say i'm guilty of that one.... me who turned up with an asthma attack!! lol!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Im blooming freezing ive been standing watching football for over two hours so cold caint type properly.Still got no voice so its quiet in our house at the mo but hoping it might be back for friday.Please roll on the summer im missing the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Sarah you can still lose your voice in the summer but i agree it does seem freezing today and roll on the summer.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Awww Sarah. I must say, it was exceedingly quiet last night with your voice gone walkies Wink

The cold wont help it either. Hope it gets better soon.

Im getting sick of all the money that pours away from me like water with nothing to show for it!!

And if Asda keeps dropping theirs prices, how come nothing there is chuffing free yet Mad
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:03 am

Yes loved the sexy voice Sarah lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:09 pm

I hate it when people think they know better than you and try and tell you how to do your job im even getting it on here now.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Lee

Lil_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:20 pm

i hate estate agents!!! make things so much harder and confusing than they already are!! i just wanna move in!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Yea me too i hat solicitors big con artists
Back to top Go down
Lil_Lee

Lil_Lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm

yeah deffo!! when i got ran over and claimed, they made me feel like i had done something wrong!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:46 pm

their cowboys in suits they charge for everything, even getting your file out the cabinet!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:47 pm

they always make you think that you are in the wrong what a joke and you pay them loads too.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 pm

I love old people dont get me wrong but why dont they take in anything you say? Mad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:03 pm

They do but it always comes out the other end. Its a good job the wear incontinance pads. lol!

some are lovely others are cantancourous
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Tell me about it Rolling Eyes

I work with them and trying toget them to understand the rules is a pain in the arse!
(Oooo i said arse on here- Can i say arse? Suspect )
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 pm

you can say it if you want
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Ooo cool!

Lets out a bit of stress even though its not a really really bad word Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:18 pm

crazycow wrote:
I love old people dont get me wrong but why dont they take in anything you say? Mad

because they have earnt the right not to listen or pay attention...... at least thats what my dad use to say. bless him lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:19 pm

My nan use to say that!

Its like banging your head against a brick wall!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 pm

They just simply stick their heads up their arse ( whoops now i have said it) and no wonder they come out with so much s--t lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 pm

lol! lol! lol!

This arse thing is catching!

They are so stuck in their ways and think the world owe's them something.
Fair enough i cant imagin the things some of them went through but things change, Rules change and they have to stick to them if they like it or not but god its hard trying to get that through to them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:42 am

i havent moaned about anything for ages... Suspect
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:16 am

So now your maoning about not moaning Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next