APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:47 pm

i think to a certain degree we do owe them, after all would we have this freedom if they hadnt sacrificed their youth, lifes, family etc. (sorry ... off on one Shocked )

lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:09 pm

I agree fran!
They just cant understand that things have changed and things work different now.

I no it must be hard but where i work they have rules and safety regulations but they just wont stick to them coz they say they have a right not to! Rolling Eyes (which is right i surpose scratch )

My priority is their safety but they dont see it like that!

(God im off on one now Shocked )
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:24 pm

there like kids they think they know everything!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:12 pm

i am so peed off with my bank! it's taken a big chunk of money for fees out of my account for going over my overdraft Mad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Stuck up people that think i dont no how to do my job Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:01 am

Oh my gosh...dont you just hate it when a drama series or film ends before all the story lines are explained. ....its so irritating! It just leaves you hanging.....
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:17 am

crazycow wrote:
Stuck up people that think i dont no how to do my job Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

not come across that one yet but i hate people who take advantage of their family members when they're in a home and dont understand what's gong on!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:23 am

Oh god yeah!

I have to deal with some right muppets at work.
Ive had the morning from hell coz some dozzy bint thought i didnt no how to do my job and she wanted to talk to someone else in charge.
It put her in her place when the other lady i work with told her the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:40 am

dont cha just love it when you get one up on someone like that?
i used to get that all the time when i worked in a call center... i used to have to transfer the call mostly but i stayed on the line so i could get all smug!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Ive decided im mad ive just been to a football match 3 hours in the snow its a good job i love my son isnt it or i wouldn't have gone.At least we didnt get the wind like we have here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:25 pm

sarah is thawing out nicely with a glass of cheap type baileys and i have joined her very nice i am glowing while i cook the dinner
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Oh i say Auntie Val Shocked
Your not on the razz are you?

Im not a happy bunny Mad
My car was looking very nice all covered in snow and then some little kids came past and made snow balls out of the layer on my roof!
How very rude! Surprised
I wanted to do that Wink
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 pm

lol! never mind craze, you'll have to go and find their cars and get your own back Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 pm

get this for crazy customers .....

a man came into the store today with a microwave that he purchased yesterday.
he said that it didnt fit where he thought it would and would we be able to refund his money as he would get a smaller one......everything was going ok until he said there`s a small problem though......does it matter if it has no plug cos i`ve cut it off.......

hello

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 am

sidbearsgirl wrote:
lol! never mind craze, you'll have to go and find their cars and get your own back Exclamation Exclamation

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Have you been watching me?

I got some off the ladies car from next door and socked my hubby in the face with one lol!
He wasnt impressed but to me it was great fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:38 am

lol!

nope, dont worry chick you havn't got a stalker Cool

lol! well, think you can safely say you've lost your valentine teabag now hun lol!
(wish i'd been a fly on the wall tho)
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Oh Maz, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

what a plank, i take it the he didnt get the refund Suspect
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Why is it when the schools are closed because of the weather everyone else has to work? Crying or Very sad No Mad
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 am

Why is it when it snows that everyone who drives forgets how to drive safely in the snow???? left my house at 3.45pm yesterday evening to go and pick Alex up from his friends house as his mum collects them both from school and i did not get to her house untill 6.30pm all because the traffic between the race course roundabout and the one where the bypass royund great glen starts did not seem to want to move and there was no reason for the hold up. At least getting back from Kibworth was easier as there was very little traffic comming back into leicester!!!!

And to top it off Alex is not at school today so i will have to take unpaid leave as my boss does nto allow us toke emergancy holiday Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:40 pm

God i hurt all over today as though i have been crushed by a truck,due to shuving kyles car onto the grass as some idiot hit it again yesterday,it didnt help i fell over twice once really hurting myself.Why is it people cannot miss hiting a big red car they say its not there fault even if they did own up to it this time. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:38 am

ARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that the school has been closed again becuase of the snow as much as i love the snow why can the schools not stay open, i'm sure we did not have this problem when we were little scratch scratch

Oh well fingers cross that the nursery can have Alex otherwise i will have to take unpaid leave again (not a happy bunny)
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:10 pm

The teachers cant get in to school tho, ours dont live locally,we got teachers travelling from nottingham,and northampton,as well as out in the county.
On tuesday we had 8teachers unable to get in out of 13,but we stayed open ....if you send your child to school and there's only support staff there with them folk would soon complain.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 pm

I agree with you Nina i remeber going to school even when the snow was higher than me and all the schools stayed open then.

Teachers are teachers and it is a job just as every other job..

You know what if you did not get paid for it you would move heaven and earth to get to work this is the problem with being paid when you are off and all the goverment and health care work in this way. They ought to work as the factory people did years ago and if you did not turn in then you lose a days pay. It soon gets people back to work even if you ahve to walk

A nation of pussies that is waht i say.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:10 pm

HERE HERE

I was stunned that school was shut today, as its been open EVERY day this week. Too many people see a bit of snow and instantly think 'day off' instead of thinking 'i know i'll set off early and not let people down'

sorry rant over.

actually, its not................

i remember as a child going to school when it snowed in drifts and blizzards and back then the snow lasted weeks and we had a blast on the way to school and at school. Society nowadays is too concerned with health and safety and flaming red tape Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

now it is lol!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:29 pm

If a teacher cant make it thru the snow they're supposed to walk to the nearest open school and offer their services. I wonder how many have done that tho.... If they did then maybe schools would have enough staff to stay open.
In the days when we were at school teachers would of lived nearer to schools probably, it wasnt so common to travel that far which may be why they stayed open ...
Back to top Go down
rencher

rencher

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Yes the damn snow ive not been to work all week, oh well another holiday
Back to top Go down
mouse

mouse

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 pm

I made it inot work yesterday but im off again today no tubes again
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:00 pm

shelmor wrote:
If a teacher cant make it thru the snow they're supposed to walk to the nearest open school and offer their services. I wonder how many have done that tho.... If they did then maybe schools would have enough staff to stay open.
In the days when we were at school teachers would of lived nearer to schools probably, it wasnt so common to travel that far which may be why they stayed open ...

I didnt know that Shel but its a valid point.

and your right, when we were at school teachers did live closer to work, not many people can say they live close to work anymore
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:34 pm

I do and i would not move anywhere i could not get to work as i think that it is your responsibility to go to work for your family.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:35 pm

we`re supposed to go to the nearest store too.but as i only live down the road i got in. anyway we dont get paid if we dont turn up either.
quite a few people transfered from our store to hinckley but they couldnt get there and turned up at our store and the managers were pleased to see them as our store wa short staffed.

cant do enough for a good boss eh?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next