APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:04 pm

what a week - sorry not been on much, had parents eve on mon and tues, then had to go to meet clara's form tutor on wed, then governors meeting on thurs then out last night and i wonder why i feel pooped!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:19 am

Oh god!

Stress! Stress! Stress!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:16 am

Tell me about it Mandy not been too good this week got very high blood pressure and been put on beta blockers,due to really bad headaches have got to go for emergancy eye test next week and back docs next week and the next,not too worried but he has seen something with my right eye,so lets see,perhaps this hobbies not one of the best stress free ones. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Blimey, listen to you lot.

Dawn, early night in order I think lol Sleep

Craze, deep breaths honey. geek

Sarah, hope all works out ok. flower

My only concern is that things are running too smoothly in my life and Im expecting it to come crashing down any minute Shocked
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:49 pm

just relax and take it easy as the tortoise would say.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Now I have a craving for a cadburys caramel bar Shocked
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Oooo i like them trace! Wink

Hope all goes well sarah Smile

Life dont half chuck some cack at ya doesnt it?

The deep breaths are helping trace....just Crying or Very sad

Keep smiling everyone Smile We're all here to help each other if we need it!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:46 pm

had a bit of a chill out day today - played with my new hoover Shocked simon took the girls to mallory park so i wasnt invited so done virtually nothing!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Im tired today wish i was on holiday only got nine weeks to go then nine days off hoorrrrray.Then thats christmas time. rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Im Creamed after the weekend.
Back to top Go down
choccy

choccy

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Im in a bit of a mess with all this chocolate over me i need a good bath to get it out of my hair dont ask a bit of a fight with the whisk.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:08 am

I just could not get sleep last night. I felt on edge for some reason. And my next door neighbours are so flippin noisy! They were banging about till way after 3am. I finally fell sleep somewhere between half 3 and 4 .
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:38 am

I hate duvets!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:26 pm

dont know why but our duvet always ends up in one corner of the cover and by the time i get to bed simon has all the duvet and all i get is a corner of the cover!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:27 pm

and why do kids make you feel guilty? - girls have been messing around for weeks instead of tidying their room so i have resorted to threats of no sleepovers, horse riding, kitten, christmas, birthdays etc etc and then they make me feel guilty for resorting to it humpfff
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:02 pm

your just a push over. Send um to boot camp and spend all their pressie money on ghost watches that will teach them.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:49 pm

Oooo, is there a boot camp for kids in britain *thinks* rabbit
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Yeah gosh kids really are good at making you feel guilty. ! My kids are experts at it. !
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:44 pm

* puts on work head*

Dawn, if you buy a larger duvet, it will keep the whole bed covered ( hopefully) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:16 am

already have kingsize, and if you listen to other members of the family i am the strictest mother they have come across, and they think i should lighten up on them. have to say has worked a bit we can see carpet in their room now, but have a sneaking suspicion if i open the wardrobe doors all will come tumbling out on me.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:58 am

im feeling your pain dawn my girls dont listen to a word i say im glad i can use santa threats now then its easter bunny then its birthdays so keeps me in with the ammo for now but hathern is 7 so not much longer i can keep using santa on her will have to invent other threats. any ideas? lol. i love duvets just hate having to change the cover they should make printed duvets ya can just stick in the wash without getting lost inside them and finding after searching 10 mins and getting arm ache that you have the corners side ways argh!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:26 am

lol - your daughter is getting to the age of sleepovers - works every time - mine love them, but if the room is a mess they cant have any one to stay
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:41 am

Is there ever an end to ironing? Mad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:47 am

Yes when it is all done.
Back to top Go down
wildchild

wildchild

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:03 am

I cannot stand people who get drunk and cause havock.Down the road there is a family who do all the while and they are so abusive with it. this really gets my goat, why do people feel the need to do this.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:26 pm

I AM NOT HAPPY BEEN BACK FOR ANOTHER EYE TEST ON DOCTORS ORDERS AND HAD TO PAY FOR YET ANOTHER PAIR OF GLASSES THATS TWO PAIRS IN SIX MONTHS Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:28 pm

AND they picked something up and might have to be referred one thing my blood pressures gone down on my tablets.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:52 pm

At what point did I decide it would be good to have the half term off with the kids?? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:15 pm

tell me about it my kids were ok mon and tues but today they have driven me nuts my 3 year old is being a right mardy little sod and is testing my patients Mad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:38 pm

good news about the blood pressure sarah, but not about the glasses - hope all is ok.

well my girls actually finished tidying their room - 6 bin bags of rubbish, old toys etc later and we can see carpet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next