APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re Write your woes and troubles here

Go down 
+19
valerie
Chris
Secret
nat
twisted dream
Smaug
muse
tracey
tots
crazycow
madmaz
sarah.w
lizzie
pogo
fran
Nina
lee
Fusecienne
jan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:38 pm

I'll set up camp on the other side of the woods then lol I really feel in need of getting away from everything and everyone at the minute. Im still suffering with my arm, STILL no news on the mortgage, Iv discovered my financial advisor is only looking out for herself and has been feeding me lies, and to top it all, my Aunty died this morning. Im not miserable, just feeling a bit empty at the minute. Not really sure what to do with myself. Oh well.. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:41 pm

aww trace...sending you a big hug xx
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Big hugs to you Tots lol!

Bigs hugs to Muse, hope your dads surgery goes well lol!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:40 pm

BIG BIG HUGS to everyone that needs them cos we all do sometimes.........
no materhow brave a face we put on xxx
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:45 pm

Well for the second saturday running we have had bad news im getting sick of this as may has been a crap month and i caint see june being any better sometimes i wonder why life can be so cruel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:30 am

Hello Everyone,

some of u know already but for those who dont ill let ya know about lil-lee. He was rushed into hospital on friday with pain in his stomach and is now at the general hospital he is really poorly and having probs with his kidneys. not too sure of all the details yet but they think he had kidney stones that have damaged his kidneys and may be causing one of his kidneys to fail. he having a scan tomorrow to see what the damage is and if his other kidney is ok enough to cope if this one is removed.
I have been to see him and he is very uncomfortable and is being morphined up via injection now.

Ill keep you all posted x
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:32 am

Keep us posted nat!

Hope all goes ok x
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:24 am

hope everything goes ok nat, keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:25 pm

hope all goes well Nat, fingers crossed xx
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Will keep my fingers crossed for him Nat and if you need anything just call...
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 pm

hope everything goes ok nat x
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:40 pm

I hope things pick up for you Sarah.

Sorry to hear about lil Lee Nat, keep us updated on how he is getting on and I hope things turn out well for him.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Hey Nat send Lee my love and tell him to get better soon i need my shoulder buddy back and ill miss himxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:31 pm

oh my god how naff can 2 months be????
sorry to hear that your 2 months are being naff sarah and val, and family xxxxxxxx

nat hope lil.lee is bearing up (umderstand some of what he1s gong through)be thimking of him xxx

maz
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:04 am

hi everyone,

Good news ....sort of Lee has come home today in hope that he will be pass the stones himself and although his kidneys still aint 100% they r giving him a few days to see how he gets on at home.....If he still hasnt past themin a few days then may need to go back for surgery.
I seen him today but he doesnt look good he is in alot of pain and losing weight hand over fist. I think he will be back in, in a few days. pale

Thanx everyone for your well wishes he will be chuffed when i tell him xxxx hope your all well x Nat x
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am

Hi Nat, its good that he's home even if its only for a few days (maybe) but will keep fingers crossed for him that he is able to pass them. I have had kidney stones and they are as painful as labour so at least he now knows what us women feel when we are in labour!!!!!!

Let us know if you need anything
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Glad he's home nat. Fingers crossed he will be ok. Keep us up to date Wink
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Nat I am glad he is ok and tell him to suck my pop and he will keep nourished. lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:39 pm

lol ok i will do lee
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey Nat hows Lil Lee doing - any better????
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:26 am

ive been up since 4am with bad tummy. been goin to the loo every 20 mins and have been sick Sad im praying i feel better in time for alton towers or im gonna be gutted Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:58 am

Hopefully it will just be a 24hr thing ry.
Emma said theres a bug going round at the mo as most of the staff and kids at nursery have had it.

Hope you feel better soon.

You CANT miss friday otherwise i wont ever show you my tattoo's

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:28 am

Now you've said that claire he'll definately be there! lol!

hope you're feeling better ry xx
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:50 pm

ive managed to catch some Zzzzz's and feel better. my tummy has settled. just had some soup and managed to keep it down so hopefully i will be ok Smile

and claire im looking foward to seeing your tats. you show me yours and il show you mine Wink
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:54 pm

ooooeeeerrrrr ry

BRING IT ON Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Glad your feeling a bit better tho ry

Maxine theres nothing like bribery (if thats how you spell it lol)
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:43 pm

il bring it on dont you worry Wink

i feel alot better though Smile
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:57 pm

sooo sorry to read all your woes etc hope things are picking up for people and it is amazing how peoples posts on here can help pick you up through the difficult times.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:16 am

I need a vent...

Im sick of buying food. This house is full of animals that just eat cos its there, and whoever is "stealing" food is getting on my nerves. Im sick of people helping themselves to my stuff thinking " she wont mind" well, "she" DOES!!! I need my own house, I need to get away from my sister, and my mother, and having wet feet all the time, I want my own bed, I want my frigging valuation fee back, I want people to stop droning on and on about work to me when Im OFF for the week!! If this house sale doesnt hurry up, Im going to be stuck here for two extra weeks as my house mover is on HOLIDAY!! I want sky tv, my OWN bills, my OWN furniture, and i miss MY tv!!!!!! Mad Mad

Vent over. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 am

Big hug from mummy Chris, don't worry it will all be worth it in the end, when we all decend on you for a massive house warming party affraid
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:33 am

Bless yah Tots, Sending you lots of Big Hugs lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re Write your woes and troubles here
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next