APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re Write your woes and troubles here

Go down 
+19
valerie
Chris
Secret
nat
twisted dream
Smaug
muse
tracey
tots
crazycow
madmaz
sarah.w
lizzie
pogo
fran
Nina
lee
Fusecienne
jan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:05 pm

that must be awful and i can see why you are worried about the chn - yoiu could always speak to the health visitor - presuming she has the same one as you - and raise the concerns with her/him or if you are worried for the health and safety for the chn speak to the nspcc or social services for adv.its a hard one cos you dont know if the kids are crying cos mum is shouting or mum is shouting because the kids are crying and she is super stressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 pm

ive had a lovely couple of days and now its all been marred. my dad has just rang me to tell me my uncle, his younger brother, died suddenly this evening.....i really feel for my dad as he is hundreds of miles away from his family and at times like this he needs to be with them. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am

Awwww dawn thats so sad. Really sorry to hear that x x
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 am

thanx crazy......think this year is my bad luck year!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Really sorry to hear your bad news Dawn if there is anything we can do let us know
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:58 pm

thanx - just waiting for funeral details so that i can see if i can get there, as i would need to fly up to aberdeen.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi Dawn, so sorry to hear your bad news I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Sorry to hear about your uncle Dawn,thats the fifth death i have heard about in a month.Fed up with the interent server as been broke for two days,fed up of being ill which i have for five days and fed up with working 11hr days then working when you get home,ok moaning over for today.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 pm

im sending you big hugs of love sarah.....and thanks everyone for your kind thoughts.....
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 am

I am so fed up of trying to help people when i am a positive person and everyone slagging me off most of the time and bringing me down if you have something to say then please say it and i will know where i stand.

Yes I have had a good friend die within a few days and he is being burried tomorrow but i cannot go because i am working but hey life goes on and the dead stay dead unless they come back to visit us. Which is what we are all about isnt it.

It is always sad when you lose someone but we all have to die sometime and from the moment we are born we are dying.

Some of us died along while ago. Depends how you look at yourself and what you have been through in your life.

Im so sorry to hear all the news about peoples loved ones dying.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 pm

I hate cold calls, whether there on the telephone or banging on your front door, i know these people have to earn a living, but there flaming annoying Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:47 pm

No Just when we finally felt like we were getting straight Ian got a call from his agencie telling him they have no more work for him so he has been laid off AGAIN!!! doing my head in now feels like we are destined to fail at whatever we try to do lately wouldnt mind but he is a hard worker and tries so hard for us and no one seems to give the poor bloke a break. I know we will get through it coz u have too but just gotta start all over again its just so much hassel....oh well its his birthday tomoz i hope this doesnt over shadow it and some good news comes our way soon. hope everyone is ok take care all x
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 pm

i'm trying to take a leaf out of lee's book and trying to be positive, even about negative things and i am afraid i am not being that successful - and he is right negativity breeds negativity.... so i am starting by sending positive thoughts and feelings to everyone i know that is suffering in some way - wether it be the loss of a loved one or just having a bad day ... hope things pick up for you all soon I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:26 pm

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, stamp feet, stamp feet, stamp feet scream, scream, scream, throw toys out the window and much more..........

OK breathing and counting to 100000, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ......ok calming down now.

Q= What is it about the americans (or maybe its just engineers that i deal with) that do not seem to understand basic english scratch scratch why can they not just do what we ask of them instead of making out that it cannot be done when i know/have seen it done over here!!!!
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Sorry for all the bad news that has been plaguing everybody in the last few weeks *hugs for everyone* I have never had to deal with death so I cannot imagine what it is like, and I am probably blessed in that sense. I can sympathize with Ian being layed off etc.., Nat..I have had so many short-term or temporary jobs it is untrue, and it is just pants when you think you are becoming stable but they put that spanner in the works by screwing everything up for you. It is probably worse for you by a long way though, having a family and all. Positivity and negativity is a funny old thing. I would be very grateful of any positive vibes sent my way..the problem is, what if you are not in complete control of the vibes you send out..as in, your brain makes you behave a certain way that you simple cannot completely control? I am generally (believe it or not) a positive person..particualrly when counselling another person. When I go 'down' however..there is no positivity around and darkness takes over. It cannot be lifted with sheer words of encouragement unfortunately. You can only help people so much in this sense Lee..although some people would be more grateful for it than others. I feel like I am babbling a bit here and not getting my point across fully, so I shall shush for a bit now. Love to all..stay safe XxX
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm having a very bad day - maybe i should just go back to bed and start again!!!!!!! No No No No
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 pm

No the feeling Nina!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:01 pm

No not been too bad today - seems weird being back at work!!! bring on the kids Shocked
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Dont worry Dawn, we will be sending them tomorrow, full of energy and willing to learn!

Well we can dream lol
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Feeling fine Mandy just a crap day, don't you just hate it when senior management over rule you and you know full well that its all going to hit the fan at some point in the near future and its you that will have to clean the crap up fast!!!!!!

Spent the last week fighting my corner got everyone on my side and then senior management have come in and reversed everything - not a happy bunny am I No No Suspect Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Todays emotions have ranged from one end of the scale to the extreme other end.

This morning - not very happy told senior management that was not impress with what was being done finally started to see my veiw point.

Mid morning - a little better

Early afternoon - the USA is on line mood goes down, have meeting with the USA and customer. Nina see RED due to being bullied by USA
Complains to the senior managment about what is happening gets very very upset (they don't like that!!) never cried in work beofre due to being sooooo angry

2 hrs later Nina is a very smug happy bunny becuase USA have been told to pack it in and do what i have asked for

Therefore UK (Nina & Julie) 1 USA 0 cheers cheers cheers

Thankfully i am now a very happy bunny so will not be a menace to anyone while driving homw tonight and will be in a great mood by the time i get to the meeting see u all tonight I love you sunny flower
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm rock bottom again, i hate bipolar.

any one want a new brain, i've got one going cheap? lol!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi KT keep ur chin up we r all here for u when u need a chat x
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

Anybody want a dog????

Free to a good home.....

She's driving me mental tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm

ive got a tummy bug Sad thought i recovered but i guess i didnt!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:59 pm

sorry max keep the dog but does anyone want me 4 kids free to a good home.....there driving me crackers!!!! wont stop fighting today Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 pm

are you sure Nat? she might be less trouble than the kids!

if you dont want her i'm sure ry will have her for me, when he gets rid of his stomach bug that is.....
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm

hello everyone hope your all ok today? im feeling pants I must have a bit of a bug I had headache yesturday but put it down to being tired but today i have the worse sore throat ever i have a pounding head and my whole body aches....moan moan moan it doesnt help that abbie is being the crawling monster from hell and is into everything but luckily Ian is home to help and the other girls are being surprisingly good....for now.

well hope everyone rested and refreshed after sat hope this is only 24 hour thing speak soon Nat x pale
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:32 pm

KT wrote:
I'm rock bottom again, i hate bipolar.

any one want a new brain, i've got one going cheap? lol!

Didn't know you had the wonder that is BP. Get in touch methinks..or add me on the evil social networkingness of Facebook: Tori Matthews.

Stay safe, for we may be mad but are Genius' Smile Hell yeah!! XxX
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:51 pm

I hate bi polar too you want to try tri ploar or even quad polar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re Write your woes and troubles here
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next