APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:21 am

does anyone know of a good washing machine man?

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi Maz

MAP Electrical on Hinkley road can be very helpful. failing that currys or commet or tesco's for a new one
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:27 pm

This is when you get steve to do his neanderthal man impression and tred washing in the bath.

Just keep an eye on him or he may be wearing your smalls. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
just waiting for the 3rd disaster now....shouldnt be long
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm

I feel really bad, was in jacks room asked him to get a screwdriver out of my tool box, he then let out a really loud scream,as he had caught his thumb on a stanley knife blade, blood everwhere, tears, screams. all he wanted was grandpa chunks to make him better, i feel really awful. Sad Sad Sad Sad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey sis its not your fault if you lived in my house you get season ticket down the royal.Hope its not to bad i bet Grandpa Chunks will make it better.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Thanks sis, Blair has her own seat in x ray. I'll be getting social services onto me next such an accedent prone family, but we are all blonde. such a bad mother. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:57 pm

oh no oven hope he`s ok and got over the shock of wanting g chunks lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi maz, hes sulking with me, got that many bandages on you can't see his hand, i'd only put a plaster on but big sis Blair did the rest to make him feel better. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes all he talks about is how grandpa chunks would know what to do & grandma cris will hug him better. I know when i'm not wanted. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Does he look like a mummy?
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Im amazed Iv never seen any of you lot down the royal! Had my fair share of accidents with the kids. Most memorable? Eldest lad ate a lightbulb Shocked A small torch one, but it still warranted a call to the "poisonous gas" unit. Kids!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm

lol lol i think thats the "joy" of being a parent oven.....i remember being in a & e with morgan... he had an abcess in his nether region and all he wanted to do was phone "fat grandad" to tell him HE WOULD be there on sunday to drive his train.....mums are never good enough lol lol lol ask mummy chris
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Yes suppose he does lee, just been to see if hes ok but he now has a sling on. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Theres a male for you... drama out of a crisis Rolling Eyes lol!
(waits for the male responses Wink )

Its not too bad a cut though is it Trace?
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm

but when its better he will show mummy what a brave soldier he was without you he was lol lol believe me i know oven lol lol
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm

It bled for ages my new white tee shirt is now red, but its ok, good job i am first aid trained or i would have been banging on grandpa chunks's door, poor man. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm

He usually is very brave, maz but the amount of blood scared him, think it was when it started dripping off his elbow. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 pm

tell him g chunks and mrs chunks will take him on a big big day out to show how brave he is lol! lol! lol!

or at least a big mac don alds lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:09 pm

He's a brave boy gone to sleep with his arm up on a pillow, he realised its his right hand, so he can't write at school tomorrow, his girlfriend Amber will have to look after him. Bless. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Blees him hope hes ok now,it can be very scary when there is blood everywhere. I'm sure he will milk it tomorrow when at school to get maximum sypathey!!!!!

My oldest Alex has been to A & E on a number of occassion mainly because he has no sense of fear especially when he was younger luckily as he has got older he has improved. Also done the emergancy dentist with him on more than one occasion too Suspect

Luckily not had to go with Zach he is far more cleaver as he looks a the risk, thinks about it and then carries on being dangerous but manages to miss killing/damageing himself by millimeters scratch scratch

And remmeber he will always need his mum even if he says he does not I love you
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm

He's a real mummy's usually, I love you he needed extra sympathy. used to live at the royal with blair, she's so blonde it's unreal, lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 pm

I must admit that i use to worry that i would get a visit from social services with amount of times Alex went there that i use to let the health visitor at the clinic and she informed me that you have to have taken more than 6 time in a 6 month period for warning flags to be triggered unless the hospital are really concerned then they will send a letter to the health visitor asking them to visit to check everything is ok...

I must admit that quelled my fears and i am glad Alex has learnt to be slightly more carefull since getting older.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:30 pm

cant fault her oven ......shes a lady
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 pm

It really scares me as blair broke her right wrist 5 times and left twice, such a skinny kid no meat on her even though she eats like a horse.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Gosh how did she manage to do that so many times????
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 pm

She's just so accident prone, (not a battered child) she did it irish dancing once but you dont use your arms, just slipped and that was it. scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Ouch you will just have to wrap her in bubble wrap so she won't break anymore bones lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Is that under or over the cotton wool she's now wrapped in???? lol! scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:10 am

Both if you want to be extra extra careful (hee hee hee) Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 am

Jack better today very sore, Amber will hug him better, loves mummy again cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next