APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 pm

got both of them but no milk forgot to pick some up lol! scratch scratch yuk black tea.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Long life skimmed milk, always comes in handy lol
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Will have to get some to keep in. just have no brain lately, scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:50 pm

been and got some teabags - my life has been saved!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm

I need a moan, please feel free to ignore me as I am feeling really cacky ( Im sure that word is in the dictionary somewhere) and I dont know where else to do it.

All I want to do is Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I hate my job, I hate having to do things all by myself, Im full of self pity ( like I said, just ignore me) and I need chocolate. Why isnt it easter TODAY so I can nick the kids eggs?? Rolling Eyes

I hope I wake up in a better mood tomorrow. Pfft. (that will be in the dictionary soon, im going to write to them and DEMAND it Razz )

Ok, thats me done.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Oh bless I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 pm

ride the storm tots - you can do it = cant be easy having to do stuff on your own - i have alot of admiration for single parents.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Me too i dont know how i live( lol! )working 11 hour days coming home and still on the go but i do have my lovely family behind me also my bestest sisters,Dawn and Tracey and mummy no2 Chris,we here for you tots if you want a chat.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Its a good job you have got your life filled with us carzy people that keep you just as sane as we are. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Tots, a big hug on its way online, don't be alone, i'll adopt you flower
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 pm

keep ur chinup trace.......dont let the b......s get you down

they aint worth it .

be bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 am

tots you no we are here for you any time we have all hit a low ebb in our lifes if you want to talk pm any of us take care x
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Why does the emergency doctor never know what is wrong with you?(Actually I didn't even see a doctor I saw an emergeny practitioner!) I was in the urgent care centre at 5 am only to be told that they hadn't got a clue what was wrong and to go and see my GP. (Another day off work which I really could have done without - trip to Belgrave Hall to finish organising.)

My GP was fab however. I was in the room less than a minute and he had diagnosed me and written out a prescription.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 pm

claire glad you got sorted with you gp hope its not to serious see you soon
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Thanks Val.

The joint in my jaw is inflamed. Was causing me a lot of pain over night which is why I ended up down urgent care. Lots of tablets to take now but should be sorted soon enough.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 pm

has he given you anti-inflamatories. Is that how you spell it?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 pm

you can also take Ibrofen as that has inflamatories in it aswell.

Listen to Dr Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Hope you feel better soon claire as it does sound very painful.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Thanks for the support yesterday guys, really did feel rotten.
Loads better today, though still feeling a bit down.

Hope you jaw gets better soon clare, sounds painfull.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:52 pm

we are all here when you need to say a few ifs and buts and sometime even swear but not too often that is what friends are for.

just do not forget that you can always rely on us and air your problems, we all have been through some tough times over the years and some more than others but true friends are hard to find and I beleive that us as a group have a really strong bond and together we can acheive and defeat everything.

Keep all your chins up and think positive and I will send you my healing as im sure others will too.

Tots and clair we are all behind you.

I hope everyone else is feeling better too as there have been loads of illness over the last few months.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi Clare, sorry to hear your feeling poorly, sounds very painful, hope your feeling better soon I love you I love you

Tots, your very welcome and glad your feeling happier today I love you I love you

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks guys.

Yes Lee I have been given anti inflamatories. I've been given Diclofenac. Not great though as I have to take them after eating which is quite difficult when it hurts to move your jaw.

Wish I'd not gone into work this afternoon now though. Walked through the door to find out that we have OFSTED on monday and tuesday!!

Keep going Tots the light at the end of the tunnel will keep getting brighter sunny
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh my gosh shammers,thats bad timing, on the run up to Sats!! Like there isnt enough pressure already. Really hope you start to feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Its not as bad as when we had it last time shel.
We were inspected the week before the end of term last time. Everyone had just started the summer wind down and then we had to pull it right back to the top for the inspection. At least with it being the run up to SATs we are already pushing the kids hard so it should be like a normal few days instead of a huge effort.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 pm

With Diclofenac be cafefull to use ibrufen as they contain the same chemical.

You can use any type of pain killer without any kind of inflmitory in it.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Thanks Dr Lee Smile
Luckily at the moment the diclofenac seem to be working well on their own. The 2 tablets that I have had today seem to be relieving the pressure already.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Dont want to go to work tonight not enjoying it at the mo. Sad Sad Sad got to start early aswell got to be there at 9, missing all the good weather as either in bed, at pre school or doing homework, feel like a vampire, scared of the day light. i need sun sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm

awww Trace, and u got us lot to look forward to next week too-in the dark lol grin and bare it, grin and bare it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 pm

im sending hugs to all that need it at the mo - good luck with the face ache and ofsted claire(perfect time to be ill really clown ) nothing worse than pain in your jaw, for some reason it always feel more acute than anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:53 pm

poss because you cannot use it as much. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! well that is what be the problem with me anyway. If i had Jaw ache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next