APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:22 pm

did they do something to your brain in your dream what is amngo and atennager Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey Lee. This is the best I could find....

Mango

To see or eat a mango in your dream, symbolizes fertility, sexual desires, and lust. Alternatively, the mango may also be a pun to mean "man go" in reference to a relationship in which you should let go and move on.

Peach

To see a peach in your dream, represents pleasure and joy, You take pleasure in the minor, trivial things in life. The dream may also imply that something in your life is just "peachy" and going well. Alternatively, a peach may be indicative of lust and sensuality. Consider how it my be a metaphor for your sweetheart or loved one.

Healing

To dream of healing, represents your need for emotional and/or physical healing. You need to find the power to rectify and care for the matters in your life.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:23 pm

One of my dreams last night was that i was in an aeroplane sitting right next to the window. And the pilot liked to fly around london real low,flying right up close to peoples houses so the passengers could wave at people. It was so odd, i was looking right thru everyones windows as we flew past,in their kitchens,and living rooms.we flew past blocks of flats and it'd been raining cos there were raindrops on their kitchen windows. We flew past this old ladys bungalow and i was waving like mad at her but she didnt notice us going by. The aeroplanes wings
didnt seem to be there,as we were so close to the houses there wouldnt of been room for them.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:48 am

Shel

Airplane

To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise above to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

Window

To see windows in your dream, signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight. If you are looking in the window, then it indicates that you are doing some soul searching and looking within yourself.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Thanks tots.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:30 am

I had four dreams last night one was about flying with wings the other was about drowning one was about going to the toilet and having a massive poo that completely filled the bowl and the other was about having a gastric band fitted for an experiment to see if it stopped you eating and i exploded.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:39 am

Pass Shocked lol!

Flying

To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

To dream that you are flying with black wings, signifies bitter disappointments.

Drowning

To dream that you are drowning, signifies that you are overwhelmed by emotions or repressed issues that is coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts and therefore must proceed more cautiously and slowly. If you drown to death, then is refers to an emotional rebirth. If your survive the drowning, then a waking relationship or situation will ultimately survive the turmoil.

Toilet

To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless. If you are cleaning the toilet, then it means that you are starting to shed your shell or lose your inhibitions.

To see a clogged toilet in your dream, signifies that you are holding in and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long.

Operation

To dream that you are in operation, suggests that you need to get something out of your system. Perhaps you need to let go of something or change your habits. You need to cut something out of your life.

Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:21 am

I dreamt i was worrying about what outfit to wear to belgrave hall,cos it was suddenly announced that we had to dress up in halloween costumes. .....(we dont do we?)
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:07 pm

no we are not dressing up shelmor
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:16 pm

I was having this dream that i knew was a dream if that makes sense. We were in a dark room,probably the museum as its been on my mind obviously. There were lots of glass fronted display cases and cabinets around the edges of the room...but the thing that kept fascinating me was that as we were walking around i could see our reflections in the glass....even though it was a dream. I kept thinking wow,there is so much detail in this dream ! So i kept walking past a normal wall then past a cabinet just to see if i could trick my dream into forgetting to put reflections,but it didnt. Each time
it put the reflections in the right place.
I couldnt get over how much extra detail they put in dreams. Lol.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:16 pm

Reflection

To see your reflection in your dream, represents your true self; it is time to look within. The reflection may highlight both your flaws and positive attributes. Learn from your flaws and how to improve on them and at the same time appreciate your good qualities. Alternatively, your reflection could also indicate how you want others to perceive you.
Back to top Go down
pinki

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:08 am

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me with this dream as ever since its been bothering me. I dreamt i was looking at myself in a mirror but when i turned away my reflection was still looking at me. Eventually my reflection stepped out of the mirror and i was looking at myself and my reflective self was just pure evil, was like i was laughing at myself. I was terrified and woke up screaming.
I moved into a new flat about 4 months ago and since ive been here i keep having really bad nightmares but that last one has bothered me the most....can anyone please help interpret it??
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:46 am

Mirror
To see your own reflection in the mirror, suggests that you are pondering thoughts about your inner self. The reflection in the mirror is how you perceive yourself or how you want others to see you. You may be contemplating on strengthening and changing aspects of your character.

See also reflection.

Yourself
To see yourself in your dream, is a reflection of how you act and behave in your waking life.

Evil
To dream that someone or something is evil, denotes a repressed and/or forbidden aspect of yourself. This part of yourself may be seeking recognition and acknowledgment. Alternatively, evil may also be a reflection of your strong, negative emotions like hate, anger, etc
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:57 am

My dream last night was about a really hot day and i was out walking when it started to rain, i was walking past people in town and the rain was only pooring on me and no one else. Then the rain turned to rose petals and then snow.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:08 am

Rain

To dream that you get wet from the rain, signifies that you will soon be cleansed from your troubles and problems. Rain also symbolizes fertility and renewal.

To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace

Petals

To see petals in your dream, indicates a broken relationship or a rift in a friendship. It also represents regret and guilt.

Snow

To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing those emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles.

To see dirty snow in your dream, refers to a loss in innocence, impurity and uncleanness. Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted.

To dream that you are watching the snow fall, represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.

I personally believe the dream also had something to do with the leak in the roof too. Plays on your mind especially as it could have caused so much damage.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 pm

Ive had a dream!!!!!!!

Thought they may have stopped as i havent had one in ages!

I was waiting at the side of the road for a friend to pick me up (whoever he was) anyway i saw his van coming round the corner and the van just went on its side and wentinto the ditch. The van was on fire and i could see him stuck in the van. I was screaming and shouting his name and banging on the windows but i just couldnt get him out. I woke up sweating and crying.

It wasnt very nice but thought id put it on to see what might come out of it.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:47 am

Van

To see or drive a van in your dream, symbolizes convenience and/or practicality. Consider the load that you are carrying and what you can handle. Don't stress yourself out.

Fire

Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.

Scream

To dream that you are screaming, symbolizes anger and fear. It is an expression of your powerful emotions which you have kept pent up inside.

If you try to scream, but no sound comes out, then is suggests that you need to immediately confront some situation. Perhaps you are unable to pinpoint your fears or feelings
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 am

Poo! Shocked Thanks chick!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:59 am

You're welcome. Bet you glad you asked now lol
Back to top Go down
Claire101

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Hi!
I'm a bit stuck on this one I had a few weeks ago.
Basically there is more but its this bit I dont get.

I was stood on a beach which was outside the house I was staying in (in my dream not in real life) and I was stood woth the mother of a mate of my daughter (I dont really know her other than to say hi to etc).We were looking out to a calm sea (looked like the north sea on a normal october day, warm but not hot,rippled and wavy but only what the sea usually looks like).
We were just stood on the sand when suddenly the sky and sea in front but slightly to the left of us rippled and warped and there was this huge shimmering blast furnace/coke oven thing there. It was like seeing a revelation from god....or seeing aliens landing etc the feeling. It lasted about 2 mins then went etc. We were both like 'did you see that?' etc and we were excited and exhilerated by it but took it on our stride if that makes sense.
It came back again (it was the usual size for these things and grey and brown with black burn bits on it like they have etc.) and was huge. Then again it disappered.
There was a bloke walking his dog who also saw it then andhe said it was something I cant remember and that we were privileged to see this and thats how I felt etc....like I'd seen aliens or god but it was an effin coke oven/blast furnace thing hehehehe!
Any ideas all greatly appreciated I'm stumped!!!
Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Hi Claire. Sorry for the delay.

Beach

To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are on the beach and looking out toward the ocean, indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life. Consider the state of the ocean, whether it is calm, pleasant, forbidding, etc.

Sea

To see the sea in your dream, represents your unconscious and your transition between your unconscious and conscious. It also often represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream may indicate a need to reassure yourself or offer reassurance to someone. It brings about hope, a new perspective and a positive outlook on life no matter how difficult your current problems may be.

Furnace

To see a furnace in your dream, symbolizes power and energy.
Back to top Go down
Claire101

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:54 pm

ooooh thanks for that!
hey dont apologise for anything....I just appreciate the fact you;'ve taken the time to do this, thanks!!!
Actually, and I'm not just saying this what you've put makes a lot of sense etc in regards to where I am etc and other things I've been getting.
I've looked at meanings etc myself but like I've said nothing seemed to feel right but for whatever reason what you've put in your post has 'clicked' and makes sense so thanks very much for that, THANKS XXXXX
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:38 am

My dream last night was about two policemen and they had huge afro hair styles it was as if i was thrown back to the seventies watching a Starsky and Hutch episode, they even had a cheesy car to go with it.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:10 pm

My dream last night was about being able to walk on water but not right on top about 1 foot underneath but i sank no futher.
I remember diving in and that was ok but as soon as i tried to stand up i rose to the top.If i tried to jump and belly flop of dive i wnet under again but as i straightened myself up i rose out of the water again.
Quite strange.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:08 am

I had a dream last night about having tooth ache i am not sure of what else happened in the dream except walking around pulling faces all day.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Lee.

Dream one.

Police

To see the police in your dream, indicates a failure to perform or to honor obligations and commitments. The police also symbolize structure, rules, power, authority and control. Perhaps you need to put an end to your reckless behavior or else the law will catch up to you. You fear punishment.

Dream two

Water

To dream that you are walking on water, suggests that you have supreme and ultimate control over your emotions. It may also suggest that you need to "stay on top" of your emotions and not let them explode out of hand. Alternatively, it is symbolic of faith in yourself.

Dream three

Teeth

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

All I could find im afraid.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Thanks tots.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:04 am

My dream last night was about an army camp for kids. The thing with this was that parents could go too.
this was real fun but it was gruelling and parents did not realize how much the children worked.
They had us all slogged out and it was the paremnts that had to be in bed for 9pm every day.
It showed that children are alot more tougher than us adults.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:31 pm

My dream last night was about me not being able to walk. I needed to have wheels fitted to all my shoes and i could freewheel everywhere. the onlt problem was hills,i had to work out my journey everywhere i went to avoid them then some scientist invented for me a rocket system which made me go faster than a car it was brill a white knuckle ride to the max.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:08 am

my dream last night was that i had big cornflakes stuck to my feet and everytime i went to town the pigeons tried to attack me. people kept giving me funny looks i dont know why cause they all had raisins stuck to theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next