APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Shelmor.

Singing

To sing in your dream, represents happiness, harmony and joy in some situation or relationship. You are uplifting others with your positive attitude and cheerful disposition. Singing is a way to celebrate, communicate and express your feelings

Walking

To dream that you are walking with ease, represents the way you are moving through life and progress toward your goals. Consider your destination.

Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Sidbearsgirl.

Work

To dream that you are at work, indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you that you need to "get back to work". Perhaps you have been slacking and need to pick up the pace.

Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Thanks tots!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:43 am

My dream last night was WEIRD to say the least!
I was on the top deck of a double decker bus in my pyjamas and the bus was in town. I had left a bag of mullerlight yogurts near the front of the bus and everyone was making a fuss of them as they wernt in the fridge. Then some builders got on and took the bag downstairs. The next thing I remember was being dead and sliding slowly down the bus stairs, but nobody cared.

Then I was part of a family that were moving back to a house they used to live in and the house was MASSIVE!! So was the garden, and we had been to see this house many times before we moved in as it needed renovating. After the council restored it, we got into the house to look around and the house was amazing. I had the feeling that things were going to be alright and my "mum" was very happy we had got the "old house" back. We then went out into the field ( garden) and at the bottom there was a large hole in the ground surrounded by luminous orange liquid. My "dad" and "brother" ( these wernt my true family) went into the cave and discovered monitors for a volcano. There was a mixture of water and lava pouring out into a deeper hole, and the orange liquid was flowing around the garden too. My "mum" was then saying it was all too good to be true, then went into the street to inform the neighbours we had a volcano.

Next I remember my real mum, driving a car ( she doesnt drive) weaving in and out of traffic and I was terrified.

Good grief my imagination worked overtime last night Shocked

To dream that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and are taking no control over where your life is taking.

To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.

To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking.

To see a volcano in your dream, indicates that you are unable to control emotions, particularly if the volcano is erupting. The end result may be damaging and hurtful.

To see green fields in your dream, symbolizes great abundance, freedom, and happiness. You may also be going through a period of personal growth. Alternatively, this dream may simply be an expression for your love of nature.`
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:13 am

Thanx tots the first part makes sense as i've got to work in a differnt place within the nest couple of weeks, hope it stops after that as it's really getting on my nerves! lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:04 am

Short details of my dreams last night....

A dog getting run over, lots of scissors, a tipped on its side warship, a bus, and some other weird stuff I cant remember. Oh, and work ( again Rolling Eyes )

Dog

To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness. If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.
Scissors

To dream that you are using scissors, denotes decisiveness and control in your waking life. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to get rid of something in your life. It also represents your ability to cut things or people out of your life.
Ship

To see a ship in your dream, denotes that you are exploring aspects of your emotions and unconscious mind. The state and condition of the ship is indicative of your emotional state. If it is a cruise ship, then it suggests pleasant moods. If it is a warship, then you are experiencing feelings of aggression.
Bus

To dream that you are waiting for a bus, indicates a temporary setback in achieving your personal goals. If you miss the bus or get on the wrong bus, then it indicates that an aspect of your life is out of control. You need to slow down and map out a new plan.
Work

To dream that you are at work, indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you that you need to "get back to work". Perhaps you have been slacking and need to pick up the pace.

Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:42 pm

I dreamt there was going to be a funeral in twenty minutes. It was ten past twelve,and the man standing in the kitchen told me the car was coming at half past. So i decided not to go back to work,but to go to the funeral instead. Then i was searching in the wardrobe for some funeral clothes.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 pm

Shel.

To dream that you are at somebody else's funeral, signifies that you are burying an old relationship and closing the lid on the past. You may be letting go some of the feelings (resentment, anger, hostility toward someone) that you've been clinging onto.
To dream that you are at the funeral of an unknown person, suggests that something in your life is supposed to put to rest or put aside so that you can make room for something new. You need to investigate further what aspect or component of your life you need to let go.
To dream of your clothes, is symbolic of your public self and how you are perceived. It is indicative of the act you put on in front of others. Clothes is also an indication of your condition and status in life.
To see a wardrobe in your dream, represents a transitional period or phase in your life. Alternatively, the dream may highlight issues with your self-image and how you portray yourself to the outside world.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Thanks totski !
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:50 am

I dreamt i got to work early and as i was walking around outside a car drove straight into the building,smashing through the doors and windows making a dreadful noise,then i heard the caretakers voice telling them to back up and smash into the drinks machine aswell,as there'll be quite a bit of money in there. I was shocked because everyone trusts the caretaker !
There was more damage happening too around the other side,and again i heard the caretakers voice encouraging the bad guys!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 am

I also dreamt much earlier on in the night,that i was late for my maths course. I rushed in and announced sorry i was late...only to find the room in total darkness. One lady sat there being told to just Say what You See,and as i tiptoed back out the door i saw all kinds of weird things happening,it turned out instead of being a maths course they had decided to do a big psychic experiment. And i'd just spoilt the whole concentration thing.
Oops.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Sorry Shell. Was unable to find anything on either of your dreams, that must mean your imagination is WAYYYYYYY to active lol.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Yeah must be .
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:00 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was in the grounds of a huge american plantation type house, and I was walking in really tall grass. I looked at my belly button and it was filling with clotting blood and I collapsed. People were rushing around me and there were loads of children.

Next minute I was in a massive department store and there was some kind of emergency and we had to clear it. It was quite dark, and everytime we all tried to go up the escalator it either changed direction or started to go dangerously fast. I got out and was around an industrial area that was all derelict.

Grass

To see green grass in your dream, suggests that there is a part of yourself that you can always rely on. The dream is also symbolic of natural protection.

Hemorrhage

To dream that you are hemorrhaging, suggests loss of vitality, loss of faith in yourself, and lack of self-confidence. Also consider where you are hemorrhaging from and analyze the symbolism of that body part.
To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you.

Navel

To see your navel in your dream, represents your being and self. The dream may indicate that you need to find your center and middle ground. In particular for males, dreams of their navel signify the bonding to their mother.

House

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity. If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system.

Children

To see children in your dream, signifies your own childlike qualities or a retreat back to a childlike state. It is an extension of your inner child during a time of innocence, purity, simplicity, and a carefree attitude. You may be longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured.

Escalator

To see an escalator in your dream, indicates movement between various levels of consciousness. If you are moving up in the escalator, then it suggests that you are addressing and confronting emotional issues. You are moving through your spiritual journey with great progress and ease. If you are going down the escalator, then it implies repression and descent back into your unconscious. It may be indication of a setback.

God, after the experiences Iv had in the past few days, most of that is pretty spot on!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Oooo i had a dream last night!

Not had one in ages!

I was sitting on a rock next to old john (at bradgate park)
There were millions of butterflys all around me like they were protecting me from something.
That was it! Short but sweet and they were the only bits i could remember.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Rocks

To see rocks in your dream, signifies permanence and stability as expressed in the familiar phrase "as solid as a rock". It may also indicate that you are making a commitment to a relationship. Or you may be contemplating some changes in your life that will lay the groundwork for a more solid foundation. On the other hand rocks may also symbolize stubbornness, disharmony and unhappiness.

To dream that you are climbing a steep rock, signifies struggles, obstacles, and disappointments

Butterfly

To see a butterfly in your dream, denotes your need to settle down. Butterflies also signifies creativity, romance, joy and spirituality. You may be undergoing a transformation into a new way of thinking.

To see a beautiful colorful butterfly in your dream, denotes the positive impression you will make at a future social gathering.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Ooooo ya! Shocked

Thanks mystic tots!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:38 pm

Last night I dreamt I was watching the weather and it was saying there were hurricanes on the way across the middle of the country, and there was a mad storm all around me.

Then I dreamt I was in the bath. Shocked

Hurricane

To see a hurricane in your dream, indicates sudden and/or unexpected changes occurring in your life. You may be experiencing some destructive and powerful emotions.

Storm

To see a storm in your dream, signifies overwhelming struggle, shock, devastating loss and catastrophe in your personal affairs. The storm also represents unexpressed fears or emotions, such as anger, rage, turmoil, etc. On a more positive note, the storm signifies the rising of spirit within.

To dream that you take cover in a storm, foretells that whatever disturbance or problems is occurring in your life will quickly blow over. Consider also the phrase "weather the storm", which suggests your ability and strength to withstand whatever comes.

Bath

To dream that you are taking a bath, signifies a cleansing of your outer and inner self and a washing away of difficult times. This dream may also be symbolic of ridding yourself of old ideas, notions, opinions, and other negativities. Your dream may be pointing toward forgiveness and letting go
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:02 am

I dreamt last night that i was drowning i had a fancy dress costume on because i was at a party which had a big pond. When they bought me out all the people started to laugh because i had gone as a merman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:11 am

Last night I dreamt I was living on a huge ship, which we had to evacuate as some weird evil flying things were after us. They sent a snake after us and an aligator. They shot small barbed darts at us which I had to pull out of my skin, and I killed the snake by cutting it with scossors. As we were evacuating, I was loading bombs onto the new ship, and then I ran through all the lower rooms of the ship searching for something. The end room was filled with packets, tins and jars of food, but I left all that and searched for a comb to comb my hair. Shocked

Bomb

To see a bomb in your dream, signifies that you may be going through a potentially explosive and trying situation in your waking life. The bomb could represent repressed desires and unexpressed emotions that are likely to explode or burst if not dealt with soon. It could be something within yourself, such as the desire to explode with anger over an issue that's affecting you.

Alligator

To see an alligator in your dream, symbolizes treachery, deceit, and hidden instincts. It may be a signal for you to take a new perspective on a situation. It may also represent your ability to move between the material world of waking life and the emotional, repressed world of the unconscious. Alternatively, the alligator represents healing powers and qualities.

Scissors

To dream that you are using scissors, denotes decisiveness and control in your waking life. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to get rid of something in your life. It also represents your ability to cut things or people out of your life.

Snake

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.

Food

To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.

To dream that you are hording or storing food, indicates a fear of deprivation. You do not trust what you already have.

Comb

To dream that you combing your hair, suggests your need to organize and sort your thoughts. You need to find or search for some elements that are not clear to you in a situation or relationship.

Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:18 am

Lee.

Drowning

To dream that you are drowning, signifies that you are overwhelmed by emotions or repressed issues that is coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts and therefore must proceed more cautiously and slowly. If you drown to death, then is refers to an emotional rebirth. If your survive the drowning, then a waking relationship or situation will ultimately survive the turmoil.

Costume

To dream that you are wearing a costume, signifies that you are putting on a facade toward others. Your true self is not being revealed and you are not being completely honest with people around you.

Party

To dream that you are at a party, suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is bad, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills.

Pond

To see a pond in your dream, represents tranquility and desire for more quiet time to yourself. It is a time to reflect on your situation and what is going on in your life. Alternatively, it suggests that you keep your feelings contained and in check. You are experiencing an emotional calm in your life.

Laughing

To dream that you are laughing, suggests that you need to lighten up and let go of your problems. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Laughing is also a sign of joyous release and pleasure. If you are being laughed at, then it indicates your insecurities and fears of not being accepted.

Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:28 am

Thanks tots.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:26 am

I had a weird dream. There was a funeral procession passing by. This family had lost their son,he'd been missing for ages,then they found a body and thought it was their son,so they began grieving and planned the funeral. But then their son turned up! Alive. But because they'd started all the planning they went ahead with the funeral anyway,and were burying the body of someone elses child who hadnt even been identified. As the procession passed,their alive child walked at the front dressed all in cream with big angel wings on his back. It was very odd.Everyone in the street was crying as they passed.I watched them walk all the way to the cemetary. It was very sad. And i kept thinking what about the poor boys family who actually did die?they'll never know.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:11 pm

Shel.

To dream that you are at somebody else's funeral, signifies that you are burying an old relationship and closing the lid on the past. You may be letting go some of the feelings (resentment, anger, hostility toward someone) that you've been clinging onto.
To dream that you are at the funeral of an unknown person, suggests that something in your life is supposed to put to rest or put aside so that you can make room for something new. You need to investigate further what aspect or component of your life you need to let go.

To see children in your dream, signifies your own childlike qualities or a retreat back to a childlike state. It is an extension of your inner child during a time of innocence, purity, simplicity, and a carefree attitude. You may be longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured.

To see angels in your dream, signifies an unusual disturbance in your soul. Angels symbolize goodness, purity, and protection and comfort and consolation. Pay careful attention to the message that the angels are trying to convey. These messages serve as a guide toward greater fulfillment and happiness. Angels may appear in your dream as a result of your wicked and mean-hearted activities.

To see an unknown person in your dream, signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. Alternatively, it symbolizes the archetypal dream helper who is trying to offer some insight and advice.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Oh my gosh...wicked and mean hearted activities ? I knew i shouldnt of mentioned steves dress. Cripes...i'm doomed.
Lol
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:35 am

My dream last night was about the 2012 olympics i had two of them first i was part of the team that was building the stadium and the second dream i was competing in the games.

I came second with a silver for marathon typing,i had an upper hand on it as i never sleep i went on for tweleve days in a row.

Others were in the olympics too for such things as eating as many cakes as possible, winding everyone up, talking continuously without a break, starving yourself for as long as posssible, boring people,being a depressive and bringing as many people down with you and running the least amount of distance.

I think most people got some kind of medal
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:34 am

Competition

To dream that you are in a competition, represents your need to grow and expand. Learn the value of endurance and perseverance. Also be more assertive.

To dream that you win a competition, suggests that you possess the necessary skills to accomplish a goal or solve a problem in your waking life.

Typewriter

To see a typewriter in your dream, indicates that you need to open the lines of communication with someone in your life.

Typing

To dream that you are typing, signifies your difficulties in verbally expressing your thoughts

Medal

To see medals in your dream, signifies a reward and acknowledgement of your hard work. You are being recognized for your abilities and talents.

Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:46 am

Last night I dreamt I was at work, and it was spread over 2 buildings which you could get to via a glass elevator. I was late back from my break and when the elevator got me back to the right building, I couldnt find the right locker to the key I was holding. I wandered around the locker room for ages.

Locker

To see or use a locker in your dream, signifies aspects of yourself which you have kept hidden inside. Consider what items and belongings are in the locker. In particular, to dream of a school locker, denotes hidden feelings, knowledge, and attitudes that you need to learn and/or acknowledge.

To dream that you cannot open a locker or that your forgot the combination, suggests that you are unsure of where you stand in a particular situation. You feel that you are on shaky ground. If you cannot find your locker, then it also symbolizes your insecurities about your role or position in a situation.

Locker Room

To dream that you are in a locker room, suggests that you need time to cool off and calm down. It also indicates that you are involved in some tough competition or overcoming an obstacle in your life. Perhaps you are trying to pursue a love interest

Key

To see a key in your dream, symbolizes opportunities, access, control, secrets, or responsibilities. You may be locking away your own inner feelings and emotions

Late

To dream that you are late, denotes your fear of change and your ambivalence about seizing an opportunity. You may feel unready, unworthy, or unsupported in your current circumstances. Additionally, you may be overwhelmed or conflicted with decisions about your future. You feel time is running out and that you do not have time to accomplish all the things you want.

Work

Elevator

To dream that you are ascending in an elevator, signifies that you will quickly rise to status and wealth. You may have risen to a higher level of consciousness and are looking at the world from an elevated viewpoint. Descending in an elevator, denotes that misfortunes will crush and discourage you. The up and down action of the elevator may represent the ups and downs of your life go emerging out of and submerging into your subconscious
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:10 pm

I broke my dream today. A couple of months ago i had a dream about walking through my old town and as i approached the market house there was a town crier doing his -Oh yay! - thing.... .well it happened today.
He even gave me a personal welcome to the town...then he said i'd had a yell from Bill the Bell
...funny.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 am

My dream last night was about making joss sticks and i came up with the flavour amngo and peach. They smelt very nice the only thing was that they smelt that good you wanted to eat them. they had a healing property in them too, they healed your spots so all the tennagers got hooked on them and the whole world smelt beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next