APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you recommend the guildhall.

Go down 
+39
Fusecienne
mair
lord
barney
muse
bookworm
roy
mouse
doobreath
stella
wildchild
ian3
choccy
lolli
vonnie
mizzmash
jan
garygadget
The Mystifier
barry2
shelmor
electrogirl
fran
Nina
crazycow
shamrock
madmaz
grace
valerie
tomtom
judge
tots
yoyo
nat
sarah.w
pogo
karina
Mandifestation
lee
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:53 am

It was a good investigation last night although it was very strange some of the places that are very active were very quiet last night and others were more active.
In the cell was one of the best places with people getting touched lots and names coming out. There was everyone feeling as if they were on fire but only one side of their bodies. The door kept opening on demand and a black shadow was seen to walk straight through the middle of us in the cell and open the door and leave many people seen this and also seen an arm open the door as it walked away.

good but quite to normal.

This is good for me as this shows that it is not always as active as some of the night we investigate here and if it was the same then it would seem as if it is set up but because of this it does show that it is not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:19 pm

Yes that is a good point. And,i know this might sound daft,but, does it make a difference as it was a thursday night? Perhaps,as silly as it sounds, different spirits turn up on different nights.
do spirit folk know what day it is?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Not normally as time has no bounderies. but that is a good point.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Or could something big be about to happen?? sounds as though its been strangly quiet for a while, could the spirits be lulling us in a false sense of security?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:20 pm

you know this has crossed my mind a few times now as we know that this does happen and it would not be the first time this has happened at the Guildhall.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:39 pm

It was a good ghost watch last night and i had a hen night and they had a good time.
Plenty of things happened. a few people were quite frightened but enjoyed themselves.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:05 pm

would you say its still quiet, or are things building up again??

what a fabulous thing to do for a hen night Wink

whhen we have our christmas party do you think the spirits will mind or could they be offended by it. especially with the era the spirits would have lived in, back then women were not supposed to have a good time. i dont want them to get annoyed with us scratch

Last edited by fran on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:09 pm

It is defo building up again.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:32 pm

cool but remind me to go straight in the cells next time you tell me to lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:07 pm

i dont know if i'm brave enough to go in the cells pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:30 pm

nor am i fran,but lee being channelled as James in the cells..going in when being led in is a far easier choice believe me pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:17 pm

What an amazing night last night i can defo say that this is the place to investigate after the public ghost watch last night.

So much happened and yes it is back to full strenght.

Maz and Steve will vouch for that.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:41 pm

oh yes alot came out and me and steve are doing the report for everyone .......when i can decipher his writing......lol
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:48 pm

if adam has regestered fr0m guildhall on fri 28th nov......how are you feeling chic???hope you are ok and not too scared by your experience....just remember if u have any questions pm one of us ....take care
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:01 pm

What a night last night.

Thank you to everyone that attended i look forward to next years.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:28 pm

last night was brill.especially the jury room lol.
lucy was a scream i dont know how we didnt wet ourselves with laughter lol.the mayors parlour was fab too.cant wait to go back again.....hopefully report will be on 2moz.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Yes it was a great night. The image of falling down the stairs is still quite vivid in my mind now. Best night out I've had for a while. cheers
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:37 pm

what a great night we had here last night there was so much going on the stones shadows being touched and lucy came to visit what a scream we all saw her under wear and then came the monkey we all had a great party cant wait to do this one again
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:33 pm

and the tables, i would never had believed them lifting like that had i not seen it with my own eyes. This is definately my favourite place.

and Sarah, what can i say, but THANK YOU Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lee i almost had an accident when you were chanelled in the mayors parlour Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm

oh and Sham, what about the 'thing' that touched our joined hands in the mayors parlour...... oh my god Exclamation
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Very Happy great night last night my fav was def the tables in cells was brill how they lifted like that although didnt like the touch to my leg and head in the cell affraid mayors parlour was awsome too the amount of stones that were thrown was unreal. The shaddow leaning over the table both me and nina could see was very strange too was surprised how active it was. thanx all x
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:44 am

Wow and double wow,what a fantastic night,I have to admit after we said the lords prayer i didnt feel so scared in the mayors parlour as usual but god those stones on demand and moving the table whilst Kyle and Steve were lying on them,they are so brave.Also what can i say to lucys visit god shes so funny and i just loved her bloomers roll on 22nd Dec when we can go again.
Back to top Go down
doobreath

doobreath

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:13 am

This place sounds as if it rocks.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:08 pm

I agree Fran OMG indeed! What ever it was that touched us it felt very strange.
Back to top Go down
mouse

mouse

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:02 am

Good night had by all then?
Back to top Go down
roy

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:35 am

It sounds as if you had a good christmas party. I wish i could have been there.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:48 pm

it was a brilliant night roy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:20 pm

Whoever is going tonight then i will see you later.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:04 pm

It was a good night last night with new stuff coming out. There was a few new faces there last night and it was a shame for them as a couple of people turned the night into a circus and had a few too many galsses of whatever and spoil it for the others.
I know this is christmas but that does not excuse the fact that too much is too much.We are each responsible for our own actions and this is not and excuse for a screaming girls night out.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Good night most of the time thought the mayours parlour good again and it was nice to see Lucy again and we met her new friend Ida too who would do anything for a penny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you recommend the guildhall.
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next