APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reports of this location

Go down 
+23
melanie2
hannah
stella
muse
Steve
Jane_p
steven/carol
carmen
roy
Nina
clive
madmaz
fran
shelmor
crazycow
valerie
Admin
pogo
tots
funkidiva
tomtom
sarah.w
lee
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

reports of this location Empty
PostSubject: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 pm

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:08 pm

What a brilliant night thanks alot for the group who let us help.Alot of information came out with various names and some dates.First John came out in the cells who wasn't a very nice man,who told us he was the bone breaker.In the jury room Lucy came to say hello again,next came James who told us he was the law and lived upstairs where the policemen lived he also wasn't very nice.Lucy came to say hello again and told us her friend Vicky was in London this isn't the first time she has told us this and previously with the date she gave us we are begining too believe this could be Queen Victoria.Next came Joseph a very stern man who didnt like us laughing,he told us he was a priest and he gave people there last rights.The year he gave us was 1742 and also informed us that John in the cells wasn't a very nice man and liked to hurt paople and his job was the jailer.
Back to top Go down
tomtom

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:04 pm

Lucie is still around then. She came through during our investigation in January. I asked her who the Queen was and she said it was 'Vicky' so she probably did mean Queen Victoria.

Was John the bonebreaker the same spirit as the 'Surgeon' who took over one of our number during the investigation?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spiritscavengers
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: 25th April 2008   reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:28 am

MINI REPORT GUILDHALL 25th APRIL 2008

During the walk around at the start of the vigil a lady picked up the name John Parish and the year 1862 in the library.

Great Hall.

Upon opening us up in the great hall Lee had the presence of a little old lady and she was telling him that she had her eye on you not sure who she meant. We heard four dripping sounds and also a chink like tapping on metal pipes. Upon walking round we notice the doors from the jury room open and upon asking we were told they had been shut by Lee also two members of the public had shut the main door leading to it. Myself and another person went to check and the door was wide open so were the smaller doors on the wall, so we closed them both again and went back down. Lee had sensed that there was six spirits in the room that night and when he asked who thought that they had a spirit with them the small jury room doors, the ones leading into the great hall swung open and a few people saw a black shadow behind them. A couple of us sat on the stage and I had a man whisper in my ear bloody silly idiots, which made me smile. We did a séance some sitting in an inner circle and some sitting and stand in an outer circle. A dragging noise could be heard behind one of the gentleman. Those on the outer circle with their backs facing the wall were burning hot and some had backache, but those who were on the other side facing the fire were fine, but those in the inner circle with there backs against the fire were hot and those facing the wall were fine how strange was that. Lee went round with his emf meter and it went off the scale near those who had there backs against the wall and also went he went in the inner circle the opposite side. One lady got very emotional saying she didn’t want to die, and that the dragging sound was of a body being dragged out of the room. Also bangs were heard in here as well.

Mayors Parlour.

Some people had there hair touched and some people were in pain. Dawn was channelled but when asking who she was she didn’t say anything at all but came back very quickly. We all could hear footsteps above us, and some people against the back wall could see an old mans face. Which tied in as the others could see a shadow behind us. We had also had battery drain in this room. It also went quite light in here then it went very dark and a couple of us said that something big was going to happen. A lady was lying across the table and two others in another room with another two in the condemned cell. Lee fetched them back and we had a few stones thrown at us. Some could smell cedar wood. Also a man could be seen kneeling on the table. When all of a sudden there was a loud sound which sounded like hail and loads of stones flew in all directions of the room not just one or two but I mean loads of them it sounded really scary and the lady flew of the table and when we put the torch on the stones were everywhere and they were really very cold. We also had battery drain in the safe room

Cells.
Whilst the man was in the cell while we were in the mayors parlour he caught lots of orbs on his camera and when he printed them of the next day you can clearly see two faces in two of them. Table one did table tipping and table two did glass divination, table ones table moved on demand and they got a lady called Mary. Table twos glass moved and they got a man called David. We got a very strong burning smell and also a strong smell of oranges, also not so nice was a smell of horse manure. A few people went into the cell and we asked for the spirits to do things to them, some were touched one had there head touched and one man got emotional and had to come out also some felt quesey.A shadow was also seen in there. A lady screamed out that she had been pulled backwards on her head. Also the door kept rattling as well when no one stood by it.

Library.

This is your chance to feel your aura and also feel the ghost that sits there in the same chair all the time.

Jury Room.

This is where you do transfiguration and people are truly amazed at what they see. Lee was channelled in this room and a few characters came out, first was George and he appeared to be either counting or saying a year we are not sure but when asked he did say it was 1602.Next came a familiar figure called Lucy and she said the year was 1873 and that Victoria was on the thrown. Finally a little boy called James and he was seven years old and he came from a workhouse and he kept saying he didn’t do it when asked what that was he said stealing. He got very upset and was in quite a bit of pain.

We ended the night here and yet again this place didn’t disappoint us will you be brave enough to visit the next time we go here; I truly hope you will be.
Back to top Go down
funkidiva

funkidiva

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:25 pm

I went to a ghost night at The Guildhall on Friday the 23rd May and had a similar thing happen in the Mayors Parlour with the stones. Also Lee said the same things in the Jury Room. This makes me a bit sceptical now as why would identical things happen again? I can understand paranormal things may be repeated, but identically?
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:21 pm

We have been going to the guildhall for the last 21/2 years now on public and private ghost watches and even then things have been thrown such as marbles and stones just recently we have noticed a larger amount appearing,in other locations we also have things happen time and time again perhap Lee could explain why.But Lucy has been visiting us over the last few months and i would imagine if she spent alot of her time there then she will regular appear here as with any haunted locations.

Last edited by sarah.w on Tue May 27, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:54 pm

It really does depend on what is being asked to what is being answered there was many things that have not happened before that happened this particular night.that is the only thing with coming on a public event as we do tend to cover the same ground and not do any more experiments and i am only allowed to use or do certain stuff. It is right to be sceptical i am too sometimes but if ghosts haunt the place then the same stuff is going to happen.The form of a medium is only to use and i can ask questions and not get answers myself from spirit this is not like a phone directory and they may not be actually wanting to talk to me or anyother person for that matter so you have to give what you are given and nothing else.

I am sorry if this is how you see it but anyone else will also tell you the same.

If you learn yourself then you will know yourself.

The other thing is most other people have not heard any of this before but you obviously have so why go on an investigation that you have done before and especially a public one where we keep things to a minimum and stop things going a little crazy.Because this can happen but for most people that would be far too scary for a first timer.

If you for instance wanted to know more then why did you not speak out and ask instead of letting others do it all for you?

I hope this has answered some of your questions but if not then send me a pm and i will try to be more indepth over things.Or an email.
Back to top Go down
funkidiva

funkidiva

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:24 pm

I didnt mean to sound like I was attacking anyone by my comment, other than I am more confused on my beliefs now then before I went to The Guildhall last week haha.

I hadnt read up on the Guildhall before I went so I didnt know what to expect and had no knowledge of what others had reported on previous nights and it was my first time on a ghost watch night public or otherwise.

Im not saying what happaned wasnt paranormal its just a coincidence, thats all. I didnt mean to offend anyone, sorry.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:35 pm

No Offence taken We were just saying what happens as you asked a valid point.we hope you come on others and you will see what happens at these other locations too.

Sorry also if we sound quite harsh we did not mean to sound like that it is very hard to show emotions in writing so they are just words but like we said these spirits come out time and time again but also like we said we had a very different night from what we have had before.
For instance we have never had my guide speak to anyone before so that was a first.So this shows it was not identically the same as any we have had before.

Do not worry you have not upset anybody and we hope you had a good time but like i also said you need to be a bit sceptical as this keeps you firmly on the ground and when something paranormal happens you can rationally explain it before you come to the conclusion that it is paranormal.
Back to top Go down
funkidiva

funkidiva

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:48 pm

Thats ok then. Was worried I had upset you and wouldnt be allowed on any other nights Smile

There has been no mention before of your guide speaking out so that has made it a different night to the others which is interesting.

I wish more things happened in the cells but sometimes things are not meant to be.

The beginning in the Grand Hall was interesting and how people felt drawn to areas.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:03 pm

I have been on quite a few investigations, both in Leicester with Lee and outside of Leicester with other groups, and I have found that you always need to go into an investigation with an open mind, positive, but not overly hopeful. If you go in thinking you are going to witness a scene from "the exorcist" you will always be disappointed. Sometimes you get the same things coming out as its usually a case of the same spirits reside in the building, but other times you can get new things bought about by different people in the group bringing out different events or feelings. The more investigations you take part in the more you will understand how it all is. Visit the different locations on offer and see how events unfold. I have been on many that little has happened but I have also had a few were I was so scared I cried (ask the others Embarassed )

I hope you do take part in others, maybe you will put a little of your sceptisism to one side. I still have a bit, but after some of the places Iv been, theres not much left Smile

Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:33 pm

Yes i think that this is the way forward as you will see that other places offer the same kind of experiences but in a totally different way.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Mini report 7th June 2008

A Derbyshire based paranormal group had a private investigation at this location. It was the first time that they had investigated the Guildhall, but one of their two mediums had previously visited the location when she was a child.

Lee took the group around the building so that they were aware of the rooms they could investigate. When the mediums entered the jury room they were told to leave in a very unpleasent manner, later discussion also revealed that Lee had been told the same.

While the group had their tour around the building the two mediums stayed with myself in the safe room, where one of them became aware of a friendly female spirit in the vistors centre. Her viking spirit made its prescence felt and she instantly knew that there was a very dominant and dangerous male spirit present in the building. She also felt she was being watched by a man and had the sensation of horses running through what is now the visitors centre. She also had mental images of a death mask, which we think is related to Lee's sprirt guide, and she felt that there was a tunnel running beneath the Guildhall linking it to the Cathedral - which is historically correct.

When the mediums had their tour around the building they picked up on a real sense of dominance, by a man who was quite sadistic. The female medium experienced a terrible sense of having her stomach ripped out and the male Medium felt like his chest was being ripped open.

The group split themselves into two smaller groups. Four of the men (the parasychologists of the group) took their equipment and set themselves up in the Jury Room. They were joined by the male medium. The rest of the group were opened up by Lee and Lee and myself were invited to join them on their vigils. we started in the Mayors Parlour.

Mayors Parlour
Almost instantly one of the group felt sick and unwell, others in the group felt frightened. Their medium picked up on two male spirits. The lady who was feeling unwell had to leave the room for a short time. The rest of the group sat around the table and we tried table tipping, there was some movement from the table, moving backwards and forwards. The lady who felt unwell returned for a very short time but again felt unwell and we all left. During this vigil Lee was being told 'money' over and over again. When he and another member of the group went into the ante-chamber off the Mayors Parlour he noticed that the coins that had been left as a trigger object had been moved. During the vigil one lady felt like she was being touched on the arm and a gentleman had pins and needles in his legs. Also during the vigil we heard furniture being moved in the room above us and presumed it was the other group doing their vigil. It later transpired that they too had heard the noises and thought they were coming from us downstairs, no furniture was moved in either room yet the noises could be clearly heard by all.

The Cells
We entered the cells straight after the Mayors Parlour. we sat around the table and started glass divination. To start with we were getting a female spirit and then we got the strong, dominant male guard. We also tried table tipping with great success, even with the table lifting on one side and holding its place. we tried the glass divination again and the spirit was very strong and after one comment about his sexual deviances the glass shot off the table with great force and landed on the floor.

The male group had great success also in the cells and the noise of the table banging on the floor could be heard from outside of the building.The spirit who was causing the table to move was thought to be very strong and violent while on the earths plain.

The Mayors Parlour
we made a short visit to the Great Hall, Lee and one other member of the group decided to return to the Mayors Parlour. When the rest of the group decided to return to the safe room I joined Lee and the other gentleman in the Mayors Parlour. The room was very dark and hairs were standing up on the backs of our necks. Individual stones were thrown, some of them hitting us. After a while a few stones were thrown at once and and we heard what sounded like metal hitting metal and when we turned on the torch two 20p coins and a 5p coin had been thrown with the stones. Again we checked the triggerobjects in the ante-chamber and again they had been moved. we asked the spirits to turn the coins over but sadly this did not happen.

The great hall.
After some conversation and the ladies expressing their fears it was decided that they would do the next vigil in the Great Hall as they did not feel comfortable doing a vigil elsewhere. We all sat in a circle holding hands. The male medium had an instant sense of loss and injustice and felt that he had a male spirit called William with him, the medium was physically shaking and unable to control it. It was not long before Lee was channelled. Lucy came through and was her usual source of entertainment, the monkey came through but literally was only there for seconds. Then Lee was taken by someone called Henry and as he said the name the female medium had a sense of a spirit standing right behind her and he was menacing and she felt he violated women. The spirit, through Lee, confirmed that this was true. After further questioning we were able to get the year 1862, when we asked which monarch was on the throne the spirit left and Lee was taken by an agressive sounding male. The rest of the group were feeling frightened and asked for Lee to be brought back.

The male group decided to go and check their trigger objects, when of them returned quite quickly, when he entered the antechamber in the Mayors Parlour he felt a stabbing pain in his head and when he checked his head was bleeding and a chunk of skin had been taken out.

The group said they found the Guildhall very active, exciting and scary and they would like the oppertunity to investigate again.One lady that was channelled for the first time in the mayors parlour said it was the most frightening place she had ever investigated.the two mediums thought that the Guildhall as one of the most active places they had ever had the oppertunity to investigate.They will be definately comming back.because they have worked with Lee on other occasions they are very keen on working with him again and have invited us on their investigations also.Can we say that at no times were anyone left alone so we can all say that the trigger objects were not moved by human hands.

Lee and Myself would like to thank the group for inviting us to join them on their investigation. We hope you enjoyed yourselves, we know we did.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 am

Brill report dawn.well done and a good time by all
Back to top Go down
https://aait.forumotion.com
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:04 pm

well thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Well done Dawn good report i see we will be shareing the job now i think.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:46 pm

erm let me think about that one
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Guildhall Friday 13th June.

The group tonight were new to investigating and had never been on a ghost watch before they were not sure what to expect and thought for a start it was all a bit of fun. When I told them that sometimes you do have fun but other times it is very intense they thought that I was joking. Soon they would change their minds and see how serious it can get with people all having some kind of paranormal phenomena happening to them. If only they knew what I knew but soon they would find out and be petrified for the rest of the night.

We started off in the great hall where we opened up a circle for protection. As soon as we did we started to hear our favourite sound and most of the group heard it apart from 4 people. I know this sound and I want others to hear it before we venture deeper into the investigation. The sound is of a clink and I know this to be spirit that I know are present here. As we asked for it more it happened and bit by bit everyone heard it. Next everyone had a walk around the room and felt different sensations from being cold to feeling as if someone was with them. Some people started to feel sick and dizzy and more than three people said they felt very heavy as if they were being pulled down. We all sat down in a circle and we started to hear noises coming from behind people we all heard footsteps and dragging noises and two people heard a cry of a baby and four people heard what they thought was a dog. Sighs were heard and then a big bang as this happened we noticed the door from the Jury room above had opened again as it has done on previous investigations. We sent three people up to investigate and the door to the jury room had been opened and one of the people that went up to investigate was the one who made sure that it was closed as we left on the walk around at the beginning of the night. We did a psychic test using zenith cards and we did the test twice. I told people after three to instantly sense what was on the cards I gave People 5 options. The fact that nobody got them right on both occasions is just as good as everyone getting them right on both occasions because the probability of that happening is rare. No names were bought out although one lady said she felt as if there was a mother and a child in the room. I asked how many spirits were in the room and nobody apart from one said anything. He said four. There was four spirits in the room with us at the start and it grew by two. Two people felt their hair being played with and people could feel how cold it went in certain areas.

Mayors Parlour.

I warned everyone of this room before we went in and the fact that it was pitch black. We asked for a couple of volunteers and we put them into the room at the back of the Mayors parlour. We put another lady in the condemned cell outside the room and we laid one other person on the table in the middle of the room. The lady who went into the cell had her hand stroked and saw something when she first went in. the two men who were in the room had no paranormal phenomenon happen while in there. We were asking the spirits in the room to touch their heads or pull their trousers but this time spirit was not willing which is a shame as they have done this before. Next everyone heard what they thought was a stone hit the table but after turning on the torches there was nothing there. This happened on three occasions but still with nothing to find. Then people started to be touched and one lady got pushed down very strongly which made her jump and very frightened. Others started to see a person on the table and then everything went crazy with people feeling as if spirit was with them continuously. The person on the table had her leg pushed twice and her foot grabbed. People then started to smell very strong alcohol.

The Cells.

We started off using a glass on the table and instantly the glass started moving around the table and it was quite strong. We picked up that it was a lady but then the glass altered directions and the glass became very powerful and we knew this was a man now that we were communicating with. While this was going on we all kept hearing voices and noises and footsteps and swishing of clothes. These were coming from inside the cells where we were and not out side the building. We then turned our sights onto table tipping and again it started to move very quick and strongly. This startled everyone and people started to get quite jumpy. The table became very violent when people were teasing the spirit almost as if they were not respecting it. The table jumped up and slammed down very forcefully it shot back and forth. People started to ask different questions and we were told by the movement of the table that we were all to go into the cell. Some were hesitant but agreed to try. Before we went into the cell a lady came out with the name John and thought that this could be a middle name and when we asked if it was the nasty guard it moved vigorously. We went into the cell and people started to get touched from behind even though they were leaning against the wall. One person had their hair pulled She had to leave. People started swaying and for a while we were being touched by ourselves then all of a sudden the door sprung open and this made us all jump. We swapped around inside the cell and the same thing happened again this time the door swung open wide and freaked everybody out. Two people had their heads touched quite strongly and people could smell something that was quite repulsive enough so that it made one person start heaving.

The Library.

We did not stay in here very long but enough time for the people to learn how to touch spirit and a few people had a try at toughing spirit using their own auras. Nothing else was picked up in the library tonight.

The Jury room.

We started by all sitting around the table and joining hands. It was not long before people started to see others changing their appearances (transfiguration) most people’s reaction to this was weird but a bit of fun started when men were becoming women and women were becoming men. One lady was channelled by spirit and told everyone to leave and to be quiet and then to continue to say shut up. I was channelled but they did not really get any information out of me tonight. She was starting to get agitated we decided to bring her back. The lady could not remember anything.

We closed everyone down and had a debrief people thought that it was a great night and said that they would come on others. They said that at times it was very frightening but at other times it was worrying but not scary. They all agree that the Guildhall is very haunted and some want to come back to this location.

A good night had by all
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Brilliant report Lee glad you had a good night looks like ill be sharing my job three ways now.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:47 pm

another fun night the Lee.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Saturday 29th July 09.

The group started the walk about and people were starting to pick up on things,noises were heard as we were in the great hall. I told them that although it was quite noisy outside the noises that we were hearing were infact paranormal as we get them on other ghost nights held at the Guildhall. In the Library one of the people had a feeling that a man was toward one end of the table and had been struck on the head by a bottle or something of that sort from behind.he had fallen to the floor and ahd died.he was not sure if he died there or died elsewhere. I told them that we had other groups that had sensed a love tryst between three people and one of the spirits was a man of the cloth.this has been picked up on numourous occasions.while in the cells the smell of urine was unbeleivable,everyone noticed this. Nobody liked the Mayors parlour and a few people had a sense of danger. The group split into three so the report is based on what we all spoke about at the end of the night.

Mayors parlour.

This is the most frightening room by far and people have always been intimidated in this room by spirit and personally mainly mentally,this room is very oppresive. We started by all picking a different part of the room to sit in but away from each other. Things started happeneing straight away and one person in particular felt as if he was being hounded and stalked.he startedc to laugh but it did not sound like him. When i questioned him he thanked me and shook it off saying that he felt very uncomfortable. we tried sitting around the table.poeple started to see shadows and one lady saw a figure standing in the middle of the room.one of the sensitives said that there were three people in the room andwhile we were call holding hands one person was poked in the back.The tables moved and we were all leaning on them but at the end of the vigil one table had moved about 3 inches the interesting thing was that one person could feel the table moving yet nobdoy else could even though everyone was leaning on the table. Two people started to see lights and could hear furniture being moved.one person had dowsing rods that were aluminous which we all could see spinning. There was a strong smell of burning in here and one person could smell iodine. two people did not like the center painting which was quite interesting and there was a feel of a conection with freemasons that was picked up a couple of times. Somebody was trying very hard to channel me but ther was no way that i was going to let that happen in this room as i knew who it was.as this was happening one of the mediums saw a blue light around my shoulder and throat.this was interesting as this is my throat chakra which is also my voice of spirit so was someone trying to tell us something. Because i know of this room and what it is capable of i was not going to chance being channelled. one person could see blood all over the room and had blood spew from his mouth.

Great hall.

Some heard what they could identify as a ting noise that was quite loud. I know this as a sign of spirit in the great hall that are friendly. Three people could hear medieval music and singing other noises were heard but they could not be found or described. one person felt compelled to stand about 8 feet from the stage and felt as if he had two guards holding his arms on either side. two people could see a person looking through the window at the top of the stairs we could identfy one of the sightings as a person but the other we could not. The feel of a large animal was sensed but nobody could tell what kind of animal it was. one person felt as though a knife had been thrown on the floor behind them and said that it was when they had some kind of important meal in here.the great hall was used at one time for banquits. Could this be the ting that people hear?

The Cells.

Tonight was very different than usual most of the people spent time inside the cell rather than in the cells.one person seen a face peer through the peep hole in the cell door. Another person saw a small boy dressed in rags and the guards were picked up one person had the feeling of the guard coming into the cells and headbutting a person who fell against the wall inside the cell. Noises were heard both inside and outside the cells. The ones outside the cells we would put down to people outside the building.the name of Tompkins was thrown out.A very noble man was seen inside the cell but then said that he should not be there.

Jury Room.

We had a stone threw, clicking fom behind a lady and myself and the door to the jury room open twice. the room went freezing over to one side of the room but then instantly warmed up.we could all hear walking coming up the stairs just before the door opened but nobody was there.We could also hear talking but what was said we cannot tell. Another person could see a piece of parchment being signed.two people felt as though they were very important and another person said that we were no bodies. two people felt as though it had been used for other types of meetings aswell as being the Jury room.

library.

On the investigation only one group had some activity in the library the other two groups found it flat.one person was in the middle of the room and saw a man in a hat and long coat looking over the table.Then he sensed a monk in the corner.

Another good night had by all and warrants further investigation as they said that they would like to start earler and do more next time.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:37 pm

sat 9th august 2008

A paranormal group from Hinckley booked a private investigation at the Guildhall. they very kindly allowed us to join their investigation.

Lee took the group on tour around the building before the investigation started.

The investigation started in the cells. The group started with Glass divination, the glass did move but was very weak. several people felt differences in heat, some hot and some cold. One gentleman was channelled when another member of the group removed her jacket. When questioned the spirit would give ltlle information other than he was 'known' to Lee and that he enjoyed being nasty.

A shuffling sound was heard near the entrance to the cells. The group decided to investigate the individual cell, where unpleasent smells were picked up. The rest of the group stayed around the table, where vibrations could be felt but it didnt move. Another of the group was picking up on another spirit, who said he would not come forward as the first spirit was far stronger. It was possible to see changes to peoples faces, with one gent's head swelling so that it looked like Herman Munster or John Merrick.

In the Mayor's Parlour most people were sat around the table, one gentleman sat doing a lone vigil in the next room. Very quickly people were complaining of pains in their sides as if they had been stabbed. people felt pressure in their shoulders and strange smells could be smelt. I was taken over and fell into the lap of the gentleman at the side of me. Lee picked up my arms and they flopped listlessly back onto the table. When I was brought back I felt sick and whoosey. A short time Later I was taken again and when I 'came round' I panicked as I could not speak. It felt as though my tongue was clamped down and something else was stuffed in my mouth. Sarah had the urge to laugh at my predicament, but surpressed the urge as she felt it would make the situation worse. I was taken out of the room as I became very distressed. After I left the room the group were 'told' to try table tipping. They had a very good response and the table moved around the room. As soon as I returned to the room the table stopped moving and spirit activity went vey quiet.

The group next investigated the Library. Lee demonstrated how to feel your own aura and showed them where the resident ghost would be. The group were quite intrigued by the ghost and moved the chair around the room to see if the spirit moved with it, which it did.

In the Great Hall most of the group sat around in a circle. Some of the group could hear noises coming from the corner of the room on the stage. Lee got different people to stand in different locations within the room to see how they felt. One person felt as though they were suspended from the beam, another felt that the table and chair was in the wrong place and that he was presiding over something.

We ended the evening in the Jury Room. Lee opened the group further everyone witnessed transfiguration as peoples features changed, they grew or shrank in stature. Lee joined the group and after a short period of time was taken over by spirit. Lucy, a frequent visitor, came through with her usual request to 'give us a kiss'. Joseph was the name of another spirit that came through. We were not able to get much information and we were told by one of the group that the strong spirit that was present earlier was in the room with us again and was preventing any other spirits from coming through.

Everyone enjoyed the night and would like to investigate again

Appologies if any of the details were omitted as I am doing this from memory and would be happy to rectify any mistakes. Also the information about the Mayor's Parlour is what i have been told about events as I have no recollection of when i was taken over.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:14 pm

good report dawn well done
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Well done lady! cheers
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 am

OOOHHH you are a clever miss thomas well done you.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:47 am

Well done dawn.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Guildhall Saturday 23rd August 08.

While we were sitting waiting for everyone to turn up a lady's camera drained,she had just put brand new batteries in her camera.
we started off the evening with a talk and a walk around of the building as there was quite a few new people that had never investigated a haunted building before, as we were walking around we started in the courtyard and a man saw a figure walk half way along the upstairs window and disappear, earlier on that night as i was unlocking this room i was walking out of this same room and i heard a knock,knock,knock on the table behind me so i turned and nobody was there. I instantly felt it was going to be a good night. Later we would realize how good it was. Moving on into the great hall a lady kept saying that there was a lady here that was looking for her baby, she kept saying that she has lost her baby. This lady and no one else knew that we have a ghost here that is called Elizabeth that lost a deformed child at birth. The lady here tonight got very distressed and could not stop herself from crying and feeling Elizabeths grief. The lady started off by seeing three lights near the top of the stairs but on the balcony. A few other people had a few names come into their heads while in the Great hall.

Investigation.

Great hall.

We opened everyone up and straight away i heard the noise that we often hear and i asked if anyone else had heard anything and one lady said she had heard what she could describe as a chink, this is the noise we get in this location, and the person who was crying earlier wanted to go and stand on the balcony, she felt as though Elizabeth had gone. Some people wanted to giggle and one lady felt as lf she had been sent into the corner and wanted to turn her back to the crowd. We had two people start to chase each other around the circle of chairs. Three people had felt their legs heavy and i asked how many spirits were in the room at the time most people thought three which was interesting because the spirits were with the three people who could not move and felt as if their legs were glued to the ground, it was two of the same people that started to walk around the chairs. I asked everyone to sit down and we asked for spirit to make a noise or noises they were not going to disappoint us and on demand four times we all heard the clink noise we had heard earlier. I asked if they could make any other noises and we heard footsteps cross the stage. We heard a few bangs and a few scrapes but we were not sure if this was the group or not. A few people got shivers and a few were apprehensive. two peoples cameras drained and we had three tourches drain. Tonight there did not seem any changes in temperature according to the thermometers. one person picked up on the cat and another lady had pins and needles of the inner thighs.I told her that this was due to her riding a horse which i could also see in the Great hall.

Mayors Parlour.

The lady who was on the table felt as if her legs were being held down, she felt a pain in her belly. Most people could see feet pacing up and down in the doorway where there was some light that you could see the shadows. Some people felt as if they were being tickled and one lady had her bottom pinched. She also said that something kept touching her bottom. One person could smell ether and a few people started to get drowsey so i decided to try table tipping in here. The table did move but not too much but we did notice that it moved when we were not taking any notice of the spirits that were there, it was as if they were getting agitated because we were not paying attention to them. Many of us could se shadows and we heard a few thuds from one side of the room where nobody was. Quite a few people could hear gentle knocking as if someone was tapping on the door, but it was further away but yet again in the room. Four people could see a tall man standing in-between two people and two people had someone blow in their faces.

Cells.

We sat in the cells and tried glass divination and it started to move slowly,we knew it was a male energy. We then treid table tipping and straight away the table moved making all the new people jump. The table became quite strong and people could smell horrid smells. A breeze was blowing around the table and everyone could feel this but the people that were standing could not. One lady was channelled and she started to stare into the corner. When questioned she told us that we had put her in here. I asked if she knew me and she nodded and started to laugh which was very sinister. I asked how and she told us that she had pushed me in the cells before, I know knew that this was Mary a witch that had pushed me over on the very first investigation that i ever did at the Guildhall,some 6 years ago, I had not been in contact with her since.Nobody else would have known about this other than the other member of staff who was not in the cells at the time. The lady started to get hot and her face changed which we caught on video. While all of this was going on the table shot back and forth and lifted up on one side. I asked if it was Mary who was doing this and the lady nodded, Mary did not want to speak to me. A few people started to get a bit scared so we decided to try something else just as that happened the table started to jump and bounce up and down quite firmly.
A few of us went into the cells and a few people got touched and the door rattled then opened quite a bit, we had a look expecting someone to be there but nobody was.

The Jury Room.

To start with a few peoples faces changed and people felt a few things. I joined the circle and being channelled i first was Lizzy who was a friend on Lucys another prostitute she was there for the same reason as Lucy, next i was James who was 6 years old and i told people they could buy me for some shillings i also told them it was 1682 then i was Joseph
Samuel's i liked to count and have money, John came through who said he was 2 and a half but i think this was untrue i think this was the John we have had before who does not like women asking questions,William Herrick started to come and he is the mayor and judge and then Lucy came through who made everyone laugh. I then changed to Mary and told everone that Mary was with James in the cells. People could see me grow a huge beard and i became the monkey before changing back to someone else i was bought out by my guide.There was quite alot of information came out tonight in here but it was not written down so it is hard to remember what was said If anyone knows of any other information that ive missed out then please pm me and i will add it, this is because when you are channelled you do not remmeber what has taken place,but we had a really good evening and the new people really enjoyed themselves.

Last edited by lee on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Good report lee and maz
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 pm

Brill report Lee sounds like you had fun.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Guildhall 12th September 08

This night would be one that many of the gang would not forget. We all know how the Guildhall can be either sinister or fun tonight it would be the former one.

We started our vigils tonight in the Library but instead of going into the main library we started in the annex, as soon as we entered a few of us felt as if we were not alone and many of us felt pains in our necks and stomach. Many of the girls could see my face changing and also said Steves face was too. One Girl did not like the look of either of us and started to get agitated, another could see that we were becomeing threatening and started to cry saying that she did not do anything and another fell to the floor and was in pain she said that she felt as if she was being raped. Whatever it was that was effecting us nobody felt right in here tonight. They told us that they felt that the one person who they thought that i was, was the one that was in charge and i was the one that was giving the orders to the other man to do it. They said that i was the coward and that i could not do it.
We decided to call it a night in here and have a break. The thing that we all witnessed was people in the mirror and how different they looked.

The Great hall

In the great hall we decided to try a circle so we sat around on the chairs. I was channelled by Lucy and she was very talkative and said things such as the girl sitting next to me had spots and she could not get a man, we all seemed to think that she was a prostitute and had a std.

The Mayors Parlour.

It was very strange in here tonight and it seemed to be very jovial compared to what it usually is. We tried table tipping and had quite a response with things moving on the table and the table moving itself. Dawn asked if it was the surgeon and the table went wappy the whole atmosphere changed and this shows how carefull you have to be as this made everyone a little wary because before she asked this question we all seemed to think that it was children in the room but after the question it totally cahanged. A walkie talkie moved across the table three times and spun around once which was quite impressive. This was osmething that we all witnessed.

The Jury Room.

Here was one of the funniest things that went on tonight and Dawn was channelled by Lucy who wanted to dance which she indeed did, she then wanted to sing which she did but it was the actions that went with the song that had us all in stitches (what do you do with a drunken sailor) Dawn did the lot and was unaware of it all. She was also channelled by another man who told me to leave the room, I asked if he knew of Lucy he did not seem to know who i meant. Peoples faces changed as usual but not like they normally do.

The cells.

This is where like upstairs in the Library would be very sinister tonight and we did table tipping with a bit of movement and others could see my face change. I got up and spent sometime in the cells with Tracey we heard a stone get thrown through the little gap in the cell wall everyone outside said it was not them the door them opened. I came out and was channelled by the nasty guard, Others started to challenge the guard which i would not have doen and he went into a frenzy and tried to throw everyone in the cell and slam the door. It took about 6 people to hold me and get me back, this guard is pure evil and likes what he did to prisoners it was wrong to chastise him and it should not be doen again. If he does come through handle with care and give him respect.

This was a good night had by all and a few of us had cuts and bruises but i think that it is one that we will not forget in a hurry, the interesting thing is when we first started the investigation we all knew that it did not feel right.

Cannot wait to get back.

Last edited by lee on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reports of this location
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next