APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guildhall 25.4.08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

Guildhall 25.4.08 Empty
PostSubject: Guildhall 25.4.08   Guildhall 25.4.08 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:10 pm

Did the guildhall last night with my daughter. First proper investigation we have done.
Wow, brilliant night. So scary when all the stones flew about. Think we have got the bug
now, will definatley have to do more. affraid
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

Guildhall 25.4.08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildhall 25.4.08   Guildhall 25.4.08 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:26 pm

stella glad you and your daughter enjoyed it last night thats where idid my first ghost vigil nearly two years ago with my daughter sarah and we find it very addictive hope to see you again on some of the aait investigations val affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com

Guildhall 25.4.08
Page 1 of 1