APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you recommend the guildhall.

Go down 
+39
Fusecienne
mair
lord
barney
muse
bookworm
roy
mouse
doobreath
stella
wildchild
ian3
choccy
lolli
vonnie
mizzmash
jan
garygadget
The Mystifier
barry2
shelmor
electrogirl
fran
Nina
crazycow
shamrock
madmaz
grace
valerie
tomtom
judge
tots
yoyo
nat
sarah.w
pogo
karina
Mandifestation
lee
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:57 pm

sounds like a good time again last fri and maz told me about lucy and her singing again sounds like she was a right party girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 pm

You must be on countdown.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:13 am

2 days at work and one sleep left to go cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:45 pm

A good night here last night but very quiet i thought.

Deffo was someone standing in front of me and val and someone was tapping my foot.
Roll on the next visit!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:01 pm

hi all.steve got 2 faces in the jury room windows from fri night and they are really good.one looks really evil affraid
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:01 pm

i agree it was a quiet night here but still enjoyed it the table that kyle laid on was good and he had lots happening to him sarahs chair got pulled away from her while she sat on it mandy and i had somebody standing in front of us which was touching her feet and the coin that was thrown twe did table tipping the other table got agood respose and got theres moveing i think in all every body enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:33 pm

Even though it was quiter than normal when you look back alot happened.Roll on next time.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:07 am

Is it christmas yet???? Laughing

I am seriously thinking of drafting some work buddies in to do a private one here.... show em how mad I REALLY am Razz
Back to top Go down
lolli

lolli

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:34 am

Ive been here and yes yes yes i would reccomend it.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:11 am

Saturdays investigation was good and the group were nice it is good to see many of then are all now members on the forum.

All Virgins at ghost watching and i think they were shocked.
Back to top Go down
choccy

choccy

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Ive booked my ticket for November.
Back to top Go down
ian3

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:28 am

lee wrote:
Saturdays investigation was good and the group were nice it is good to see many of then are all now members on the forum.

All Virgins at ghost watching and i think they were shocked.

Thanks very much Lee for Saturday night at the Guildhall Lee, everyone had a good time... I'm afraid I remain a sceptic though... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 am

That is ok, sometimes you have to be kicked in the teeth to take notice and i have even met people that even though they have had that they still try to explain things away.
I think that there was only about three of your group that opened up but everyone else held back which you should not do.
Back to top Go down
wildchild

wildchild

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:10 am

I beleive that people that are sceptic are afraid of their inner self, many people say they are one thing when they are another this is 95% of the population according to doctors.
For eg. People that detest things have a hidden agenda to like the things they detest it is the body's way of coping.

I am sorry to say it Ian but what are you hiding.

For instance Are you affraid of the dark?
were you frightened as a child?
Did anyone jump out on you when you were little?

all of these type of questions can lead to a disbelief of something such as ghosts.

A big question that most people will not admit to is that they are affrid of dying.

is this the case?
Back to top Go down
ian3

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Thanks for your thoughts WildChild... you raise some interesting questions...

wildchild wrote:
I beleive that people that are sceptic are afraid of their inner self, many people say they are one thing when they are another this is 95% of the population according to doctors.
For eg. People that detest things have a hidden agenda to like the things they detest it is the body's way of coping.

I agree that self deceit is a common human characteristic... many people say they want more, smaller lottery prizes to improve the chances of winning... but then but extra tickets when there's a roll-over!
But if your statistic is accurate, then characteristic that occurs in 19 out of 20 of us has to be described as "normal"... and would probably occur in sceptics, believers and agnostics alike.

wildchild wrote:
I am sorry to say it Ian but what are you hiding.

Probably no more than most other people...

wildchild wrote:
Are you affraid of the dark?

I used to be as a child... but then aren't most children? In fact Saturday's investigation made me realise I'm not as worried about it as I used to be - thanks Lee! Very Happy

wildchild wrote:
were you frightened as a child?

Obviously, what child isn't...?

wildchild wrote:
Did anyone jump out on you when you were little?

Again, I don't think you would have had a normal upbringing if this hadn't happened...

wildchild wrote:
all of these type of questions can lead to a disbelief of something such as ghosts.

I've never said I don't believe in ghosts... I said I was a sceptic... I've simply not seen anything that makes me believe in 'ghosts' whatever they are... my hunch is that they're unlikely to be the spirits of dead people...

Are you aware of the principle of Occam's Razor...?

wildchild wrote:
A big question that most people will not admit to is that they are affrid of dying.

is this the case?

I guess I am... life is great! But I'm afraid I don't see the logic of your position... surely someone who is afraid of dying is more likely to believe in some sort of persistence of the human spirit after death?

I'm not here to start any sort of flame war... I'm interested in a debate on the subject and learning things... but I don't believe you can learn without questioning things I'm afraid. I've been having an off-line chat with Lee by e-mail and hopefully he can vouch that I'm not trying to get anyone's backs up over this...

As Ringo says: "Peace and Love, Peace and Love"...
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:32 pm

I can say that my children are not afraid of the dark and neither was i when i was young.

Most people that are afraid of death will not admit to it and will not talk about life after death or even talk about death although people who say they have had some kind of out of body experience will often no longer say they are frightened of what lays beyond.

Most people if they are truthfull will say they are afraid of dying because they do not know what lays ahead of them because like i have said and i keep saying fear leads to anxiety which leads to fear which leads to anxiety and this is bought on by things that people do not understand.

This is the logic of peoples minds and is common in everyone.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:37 pm

This is an interesting debate and everyone has their own opinions i hear all of these questions all of the time but it is good to ask questions as this is how we find out answers.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi Ian3 and welcome, i was a little sceptical on my first ghost watch, i went along not expecting anything to happen and when it did i about peed my pants and squeezed the life out of Mummy Vals arm, even later onl when i had had some time to think about what had happened there was a little part of me that was still sceptical but that has diminished as i have done more watches and learnt more.

So i would say don't give up come to more of the watches at the different venues and even if you remain a sceptic then thats ok its still an amazing night out and you get to meet all us crazy people to swap view and thoughts with without getting any strange looks so we hope to see you on more watches
bounce confused affraid sunny scratch flower
Back to top Go down
ian3

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Thanks for the Welcome Nina... Very Happy

I may well go on some more watches... although I'm sceptical about becoming less sceptical... Wink
Back to top Go down
ian3

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:31 pm

lee wrote:
I can say that my children are not afraid of the dark and neither was i when i was young.

That is inetersting... but is that possibly an indication of a genetic characteristic? Like some people are scared of spiders (me! Shocked ) and some aren't?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Maybe. i am scared of spiders but i know why it is because of my daft mother screaming everytime one came out to play. i will get over my fear eventually. I will force myself to. What makes you bad makes you better and i maypossibly throw up doing it but eventually it will have to be done as nothing gets the better of me. lol!

I used to pick them up as a baby and try and eat them but as i grew and understood what my mum was doing i learnt to be like it too.

A learned respose not an inbred response.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Guildhall   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:10 pm

I have always been really afraid of the dark pale , due to seeing something when I was very young. I have also had an out of body experience in my teens. When I did my first ghost watch at the Guildhall I was really scared about being in the dark and some of the stuff that happened nearly had me peeing my pants. Couldn't wait to go back and do another though, I want to learn more about what goes on. I am still sceptical about some things but I think that is healthy, you should not have blind faith in everything, you should question things Suspect Suspect . I am still afraid of the dark but I am getting better at dealing with it, mind you there is no way I would do a vigil completely on my own, affraid affraid especially at the Guildhall, way to scary.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:03 pm

I agree Stella, i would not want to do a lone vigil at the guild hall either - that would be way toooo scary affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
ian3

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:14 pm

Even as a sceptic I don't think I'd do that! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:42 am

A good vigil last night and i think that everyone enjoyed it too some of them about wet themselves.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:46 pm

what through fear or your awful jokes?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Yea i showed them a picture of you. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:42 pm

ooooh lee thats nasty

1 sleep to go
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:31 pm

I am nasty. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Especially as the jailer.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:51 pm

i know lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you recommend the guildhall.   Would you recommend the guildhall. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you recommend the guildhall.
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next