APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re Write your woes and troubles here

Go down 
+19
valerie
Chris
Secret
nat
twisted dream
Smaug
muse
tracey
tots
crazycow
madmaz
sarah.w
lizzie
pogo
fran
Nina
lee
Fusecienne
jan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:23 pm

a big hug from me tracy just keep it together you will get there in the end love valxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Big HUGS from me to you just keep reminding yourself it will soon be over and you will have your own space back.

PS why they wet feet????? Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:10 pm

I have news on the house front ( will post on chat)

The downstairs bathroom is a "wet" room, and as people have showers every evening, the floor is always wet, so when I get ready for bed, I get wet feet, AND wet pyjama bottoms!!! I hate wet feet!!!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Work is so stressfull at the moment dont know why i bother,they keep changing the goal post every day and you never know where you stand,im so fed uppppppppppppppppppppp Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:17 pm

ALSO A BIG HUG FROM ME TRACEY LOVE YOU LOTS I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:44 pm

i hate it that you are all sooo down - so i am sending my love and massive hugs to you all/
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 am

Ahhhhh now i understand Tots, yes i would be really mad and fed up if i had wet feet and pj's, just remember it will not be for that much longer.

My moan today is its 10.16 and my oldest is still not asleep and now he is whining and moaning and now crying as i have gotten cross with him but he will be a mardy monster in the morning when i have to wake him for school!!!!!!!

oh and does anyone know the formula for splitting your self into 4 or more as then i maybe able to get everything that needs to be done - done!!!

Oh well tomorrow will bring more joys i'm sure
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:27 pm

have been feeling pretty miserable today. pity as i have been on such a high this week. am gonna try and stay positive though.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:05 pm

A good nights sleep Ry and you'll feel better in the morning Very Happy Sleep Sleep Smile
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 pm

i hope so. im not sleeping alot recently and my dreams are eratic. its an omen that something bad is gonna happen at guildhall on sat!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 am

Hope your mood picks up Ry. I had a bad dream last night, the type where you wake up crying. Wasnt very nice.... vaguely remember something about my old (male) next door neighbour being in the nude........ shut it before any of you decide to post the comments Suspect

lol!

I have just spent TWO flipping days trying to decide what bedroom furniture I want when I move. TWO DAYS!! What blummin hope have I got for deciding on wall colours???? Neutral
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:10 pm

have the colour black it goes with everything! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Aaaarrrhhhhh why do school uniform manufacturer not make uniforms to fit the tinniest of the school children, went to order Zachs uniform today and cannot get his trousers or school coat in a small enough size, even his shits are going to be too big but they don't look that bad and at least i can fold his sleeve up on his jumper, Blazer is on order and will also have to be altered. And yes i know my child is the oldball being 3 and half and only just into size 18-24 months trousers and tops but you should still be able to order oddball sizes with enough notice given. No No No Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:44 pm

OH NINA!!!!!

Now I have stopped laughing I presume you meant even his shirts are to big not his SHITS lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:57 am

ha ha ha ha ha ha yes Stella i ment his SHIRTS but i must say that has made me laugh, he certainly has no problems in that department lol! lol! just with school uniform!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 pm

why is it that whenever you're in a good mood somebody always comes along to spoil it? Mad
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:00 am

probably cause they are jealous.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 am

I have woken up in a well pants mood. The cow that was supposed to be sorting my mortgage out but didnt, told me I would be getting my valuation fee back in 7-10 working days. Today is day 12 and I havnt had it. I need that money. 7 weeks the bank has had it, Im so fed up. Its not like its £20 or summat, its over £300!!!! Im going down to her today, and the mood im in, im likely to knock her out with all the cr@p she has put me through in the past 3 months!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 am

lee wrote:
probably cause they are jealous.

You're probably right there.

aww tots hope you get it sorted we all know what banks are like, they like taking your money but are not so keen on giving it back.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:24 pm

anybody got a knife???

you could honestly cut the atmosphere in here with one at the minute, was having a good day until i get home then somebody has to spoil it! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:47 am

i hate computors and the internet - mine doesnt want to play properly.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm good at blowing computers up - in fact the IT guys at work down in Chelmsford cringe everytime i go down as i always have some issue with my laptop!!!!!. I must admit Dawn its a good job Richard is in IT and can fix the broadband and the computers at home when they go wrong, i'd throw it out the window!!!!
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Hello everyone still got no internet so thought id grab the chance to pop online and say hello while im at my sisters feel like havent seen everyone for ages.
Well had a real hectic few weeks lisa got married on saturday and I was matron of honour went blackpool for hen night got very drunk.....whoops drunken had a great time but i feel really drained now what with moving house and the wedding. Ian been told that they will be making more redundancies in a few weeks he is only a temp so not holding our breath. It feels like i havent slept for months really need to chill out and just get back to some sort of normality.
looking forward to seeing everyone later and to friday so sorry taken me so long to get reports etc done but just had so much on its been hard finding a spare minute lately.

Take care all x
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Gutted - the girl I am kind of seeing has got swine flu Sad Bad for a few reasons..1) it is swine flu, and I hope she gets better! 2) she is quaranteened for a month (and lives in Wrexham..so I will not see her for AGES!!) 3) she has failing kidney's anyway and this could make it all worse, so she might have to go into hospital Sad

It sucks because even though I have only known her a very short while..she gives me butterflies and I really like her. I do hope she will be ok. Would gladly trade places with her to stop her feeling pants and being ill.
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 pm

aaaaw muse try and stay strong. xxxx
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 pm

I hope she is soon back on her feet and in your arms.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:54 pm

aww vicks, i know you really like her, hope she gets better soon x
you know where i am if you need me...hugs are also avaible anytime you need one I love you
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Will keep my fingers cross for you muse
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Our thoughts are with you muse hope she gets better soon x she will need you to be positive for her so just stay strong x
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey Nat, hows lil lee doing has he had his operation yet?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re Write your woes and troubles here
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next