APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re Write your woes and troubles here

Go down 
+19
valerie
Chris
Secret
nat
twisted dream
Smaug
muse
tracey
tots
crazycow
madmaz
sarah.w
lizzie
pogo
fran
Nina
lee
Fusecienne
jan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
muse

muse

Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:39 pm

lee wrote:
I hate bi polar too you want to try tri ploar or even quad polar

Multiple Personality Disorder methinks Mr Gilbert :s Haha
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Me thinks too. Ha he ha he
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:16 pm

I wonder if mental health issues are often just manifested from what is already in ones own mind? You see, I have this problem which has gotten worse over the last 5-6 years: I ask far too many questions. I want to know everything. It drives me mad. I feel I am going nuts half of the time because some of the questions I have will NEVER be answered, certainly not in MY lifetime. This drives me insane. Having said that, I cannot use the word 'insane', as it is only valid in a court of law. Therefore, I choose the word, 'crazy'. Not keen on that word, but we shall go with it. Back to the matter at hand: Questions. I want answers..to all. I know it will never happen, and kept under control could actually be a good human quality to possess. Particularly in the field of human psychology within which I am studying. However, I will never truly be satisfied not knowing the answers it seems, to every question I have in this world. Perhaps this illness of the mental kind is indeed my own fault? Yet another question I am ending on..
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:05 pm

mmmmm some very good points to ponder on muse scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm

God ive been bad for two weeks now and still going back doc's will it never end,had my flu jab today so at least i'll be flu free lol caint wait for summer to come ive got sad syptoms.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:28 am

ive had a stinking cold since tuesday then was informed yesterday that we have 1 confirmed case of swine flu in my class and possily another - only had 17 children in class on mon and tues. shouldnt complain really.
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Well it started off being a really pants day for me today thru little things, little did I know how bad it would actually be.

I had a phone call late this morning telling me a friend of mine had lost his battle against cancer on monday it has taken him in only a few weeks after being diagnosed it's so sad. my thought are with his family. RIP Alan x

Then i came home to find a message on the house phone from AL's mum which had actually been there from last night but we hadn't realised and missed it until today.
That message was to tell us that AL's uncle was seriously ill and on a life support machine and that there was little chance of survival.
As the day has gone on tests have been done which confirm the worse and his life support machine will be turned off with his family around him tomorrow.

All in all a really sad day my thoughts are with everyone.

God Bless you all
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:10 pm

sorry to hear your bad news secret - its never easy to lose any one.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:56 pm

aww really sorry to hear that claire, like i said earlier just give me a yell if you need me x
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 pm

had a bad night. woke up with sick running down my mouth i then got up and started suffocating and couldnt breath and just ran to the bathroom and vomited and my mouth burnt because of the stomache acid Sad feel abit better now but still feel weakend.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 pm

ooooo lovely - hope you are feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi everyone hope your all well cannot get over how cold it is outside today that fogs really thick out now too....Well Abbie had MMR yesterday and its made her ever so poorly burning up and sleepy poor little sod...then Hathern had to be picked up early from school cos she was ill too must be a bug just hope others dont get it so close to xmas. Hoping better tomorrow. how is everyone else doing? pale
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Awww bless her nat!
My youngest was poorly with her mmr.
Hope shes better soon xx
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 am

who said being a parent is easy - at the moment i have an 11 year old who is very close to driving me out of my home - just can't cope with her tantrums and selfish behaviour so if anyone has any suggestions i would be glad to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Keep counting Dawn!!!!!

I am glad that i am not the only one ready to kill Alex is 6 going on 16 at the moment and yesterday i told him that if he did'nt buck his ideas up then Christmas would be banned for him and i would ring santa and tell him not to bring any presents for him.

also thought about giving him away on ebay or boxing him up and sending him to Austrailia to his uncle

so far this weekend he lost his ds for 2 weeks and his advent calender for the whole weekend - hopefully that will teach him to kick his brother in the face - i was not impressed No
I have also threatened to stop him going to football club in the holidays
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:26 pm

crap start to the new year Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_cry big arguemnets at home and am totally fed up - really tmpted to book myself a holiday just for me and noone else - that will teach them.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:40 am

Chin up dawn x if you do decide to book a hol and escape ill come along too please just for the holiday...x hope the rest of your first week into 2010 is alot better than the start and an argument at least means the air is cleared for the start of the new year x x x
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 am

can i come as well please????

There's always arguments here my parents are like a pair of kids!
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:10 pm

i can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel, after months of being in total pitch blackness

looks like there ot gonna lock me up just yet! Wink
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:13 am

OK THATS IT IM MOANING! Mad

I HATE THIS SNOW!!! my car got stuck on scudamore road and i had to walk back to lauras and fell over but lived through that....got my car moved and on my way back to it i fell again this time my leg twsted one way and my foot the other and now im in agony my back kill from a pulled muscle and my foot is a little sore!!! Sad However this will not stop me coming friday my freind is giving me a lift as my car is staying on the drive until summer as im a wimp even made kids walk school today lol hope everyone else is ok and coping with this coldness see you all friday..hopefully in one piece x
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 am

i can sympathise nat - i normally love the snow but as it is soooo dangerous under foot i hate it as im so worried about my knee popping out of place.
Back to top Go down
KT
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
KT

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm

the twat next door to use decided to watch his car on Sunday morning, by Sunday night there was black ice running down the lane, know it's like a skating ring.

Everyone please be carefull out there..

Roll on Summer
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:30 pm

AAAAARRRRRRHHHHHHHH

BLOODY LANDLORDS - why can't they all be nice like i am!!!!!!! second radiator now leaking water everywhere - upstairs is not very warm thank goodness the kids are at school.......

OK rant over don't know why i getting so cross as its his house thats getting damaged not mine!!!!! - with holding the rent will get the problem fixed!!!!!

Hope everyone else's day is going better than mine Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Is it my imagination, but has everyone stopped posting on here.

I haven't been here to see what has been going off lately, or to be able to post personal experiences. Not that recently I've had that many.

But I came on yesterday and was surprised to see the lack of new threads / posts.

Looks like you've got some good investigations coming up. Shame about the ones cancelled and apparent fallings out.

Looking forwards to reading new reports when things take place.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:25 pm

things have been quiet for a while. i can't speak for anyone else but i am sooo busy in the evening with work i have to do that i don't have much time to come on here.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:37 am

Thats the same with me if they could invent a machine that could split me in 6 copies then i may have time to get every thing done and keep everyone happy.

Work is hectic - not that i am complaining as it better than not having a job and home life is busy too a the moment i would say this is the first 5 mins to myself all day.

I do miss the chat but hopefully when all starts to calm down for people then they will be back on cheers
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Things are looking up in the interview department for me and Ian. Mine are back into estate agency but when I went to one of the interviews yesterday I felt like I was having to justify being a parent! It really annoyed me dont think Ill get the job because I told him not to discriminate against me because I have 4 children! Its like I cant be a mum and have a career....well stuff off is all I can say to that! I want a decent life for my kids and if working all the hours god sends means I can do that then so be it!
I explained that Im not a single parent and if I can get a job it also eases the stress off Ian to find something and he can begin his training then but I think the guy thought my place was the kitchen....despite 3 years experience as an estate agent.

Ian also had an interview but he said it all seemed a bit odd it was set up in a rented office that they had for only 2 days and the staff where a little shifty after researching the internet he found out there a con company...so when they rang for a 2nd interview you can imagine where he told them to get off! lol but at least interviews are now coming through finally!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 pm

good luck! never easy being unemployed.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Good Luck Nat, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Nina
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Why is it that leasing car companies think they know better than you - just had an argument with mine as they wanted to send my broken car to sandicliff to repair the safety failure which i refused considering they have given me back my car before in an unsafe manner to drive!!!!!

Finally got them to agree to have it recovered think it nationwide on tigers way....

Car is across the street to stop it rolling down the hill so none of my neighbours can get to their drives in front of theirs houses at the mo - being very good about it!!!! but with no hand brake it's the only way to stop it going anywhere hope the AA man turns up soon...

Wonder what courtsey car they are going to send me.

scratch Crying or Very sad Shocked Mad Sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re Write your woes and troubles here   Re Write your woes and troubles here - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re Write your woes and troubles here
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next