APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your woes and troubles here.

Go down 
+37
Chris
Secret
nicknick
beefy-beercan
twisted dream
judge
lord
caddytaps
Lil_Lee
lizzie
bookworm
rencher
gorgina
lolli
mouse
funnylunch
stella
roy
wildchild
nat
choccy
princess
Nina
Fusecienne
Steve
valerie
KT
electrogirl
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
fran
shelmor
crazycow
tots
pogo
lee
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:26 pm

thank you i am deeply ashamed of myself and my actions that night.i am truly truly deeply sincerly sorry for being a fool.

i will keep posting on here if thats ok by the rest of the folks
marie

Last edited by madmaz on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:39 pm

keep posting and keep us informed on how you are doing - we do care, sometimes it needs something like this to help you face what is happening and take control back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:19 pm

The other day i discovered my son Joe had been trying out the stapler to see if it still works......which is no great drama....except he was trying it out on one of my cds !! A good one too !! Its not even funny,why would you try and staple a cd. It was my Jam -Setting Sons cd ....now its got several dents in, and looks like its been attacked by a vampire. I'm still quite annoyed about it.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:02 pm

*sniggers* Oh dear shel. Why do they never pick the lamest ones to destroy Rolling Eyes

Why the blummin ell do i have to get out of bed early on a saturday to go to work to satisfy the hoards of people destined to buy crap, just because its cheaper Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Some of the sale stuff is real tat isnt it. ......
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:47 pm

yes shelmor sarah and i went with kelly to spend our christmas money a lot of the things were tat kelly bought 2prs of boots and 2prs of shoes a belt and a hat then she bought a wii game sarah bought some tops for work and saved the rest i came back with nothing
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:20 am

thats ok then as i dont have any money to spend in the sales. so i am not missing much.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 am

We spent absolutely ages queueing for 2 psp games, i kept trying to make myself feel better by looking at all the people that were queueing up behind us...and thinking at least we'll get served befor all those people lol
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:36 am

positive thinking.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:52 am

Some of the crap we have in our place was sellin quicker than the nice stuff. I swear I wud b SICK if i woke up to some of the duvet covers we sell Shocked
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:17 am

some people will buy for the sake of buying, not because they need it or actually want it.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:23 am

I've not had the best of days i had a argument with someone at work... then he accused me of something i hadn't even done! Sad
I'm so glad it's my day off tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Not very happy today apart from i was at work at 6.30am part of my tooth fell out sunday tea and caint eat or drink that side as very painful and caint get in the dentist till tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:00 pm

poor sarah - just to cheer you up, that won't be cheap to put right!
cant get over the fact that the Vue is only showing 4 films on friday and clara is having friends for her birthday treat - not much choice for the kids and when i looked at the odeon for same day they had nothing showing!!!!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Got loads of dvd's you can borrow if you want too.And two words Family credit i dont pay.Still painfull though.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 pm

thanks and good!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:49 pm

why do days off go so quick Question Question Question
specially when you're on a 14 hour shift the day after!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 am

Why is one of my MALE section managers at work a proper TWONK and wouldnt let me leave 15 minutes earlier to get my bus instead of walking home at night even though we had SEVEN other staff members on the department and NO customers!!??!! Mad The women section managers let me go. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lolli

lolli

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 pm

Cause they are w-----s. lol!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:57 am

why is it that as soon as something is on the tele i want to watch,joe chatters non stop all the way through it.,about nothing in particular , And then sits quietly during the adverts
. Its so irritating.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:07 am

shelmor wrote:
why is it that as soon as something is on the tele i want to watch,joe chatters non stop all the way through it.,about nothing in particular , And then sits quietly during the adverts
. Its so irritating.

that's the opposite sex for you shel, ryan does it to me when i'm trying to watch a film, it's his way of saying he's not interested in it!! lol!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:23 am

Yes,yes of course! Its true! Lol They always want to talk to me as soon as i start talking to someone on the phone too. My ex used to be terrible for that,he'd suddenly want to have a conversation with me as soon as i started talking to someone else.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:55 am

Women are from mars what do you expect. lol!
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:49 pm

now now lee what does that mean women can multitask i no i can
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Lee, there not, there from Venus Very Happy : Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 pm

No i would not say that they are from venus as that is the planet of love and women are not loving other than when they want something.

You lot satrted this being sexist so now its our turn.

Most women are bitter and twisted and sorry for themselves

They are so hard done to.

Being a single father i just found out what women can get but men cant and that includes help form all sorts of places.

What do men get ? NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:15 pm

I think it used to be like that,as it was quite rare for single fathers, but nowadays things are getting better as there are more and more single fathers. My brother is bringing up his children as he lost his wife to cancer a few years ago bless her soul. Not everyone is bitter and twisted.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:39 pm

Believe me it is still hard to get any help if your a father

I know im still going through it and have been for the past 6 years what women can get men are not entitled too.

The only thing that men get is the tax credits.

The thing that gets me is if a man says anything about a women they are called chauvanistic yet you women can call men blind and everyone seems to think that is ok.

WELL ITS NOT

there are bad men and also bad women

Just like there is good ones.

what i say is if you do not like the person then get out. GOT IT.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:48 pm

What else is there apart from tax credits tho? I do take time off work if joe is ill,but not always and thats only because i work at the school he used to go to so they're quite good like that. There's nothing else that i get as a single mother though.
Am i missing something?
I dont mean to sound like i'm being picky or ote
Cos i'm not.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:57 pm

If you have nay trouble you can even go to social services and there are stuff you can get from there even child care while you work yet there is nothing set up for men if they have the same problem.

i thought that the system suposed to be non sexist now but im afraid it isnt.

The same as the court system.

my ex was allowed to bring everything up about me and it was all took into consideration yet i was not allowed to say anything about her..

How unfair is that.

this is my last moan for 2008.

I will be Victor Meldrew in 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your woes and troubles here.   Write your woes and troubles here. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your woes and troubles here.
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next