APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Ok Crazy I've been looking into your little dreams and hope this info will answer a few questions.

Historical buildings in dreams suggest old values and perhaps even old morals. Dreaming of a palace or stately home is a sign of recognition and respect from those around you.

Not sure if it really fits for Belgrave Hall but is the best i can do.

To dream of writing is an attempt to communicate information that one has. Sometimes the instrument you are writing with is important. For instance, a pencil would suggest that the information is less permanent than with a pen.

Written or printed matter is always unfavourable. if you dream that you are writing, you are creating difficulties by your own actions.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:37 am

Last night i dreamt that a person with two heads walked into work but because of political correctness and all that i was not allowed to lose control.In the end i had to put my hands under the desk and squeeze my knackers as this person was talking to me and all i wanted to do was laugh. By doing this it stopped me from laughing as it bought tears to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:43 pm

lol!
You dont half have some strange dreams!

Come on Shamrock, what does squeezing your nads mean?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:57 pm

Strange person strange dreams.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 pm

This dream is causing me some problems. Not been able to find much info that would provide a clear analysis.

Here is what I can find.

To see a head in your dream, signifies wisdom, intellect, understanding and rationality. It may also represent your accomplishments, self-image, and perception of the world.

To see testicles in your dream, symbolize raw energy, power, fertility or sexual drive. The dream may refer to anxiety about your sexual prowess. Alternatively, it indicates that you will need a lot of nerve to achieve some task.

To dream that you are at work, indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you that you need to "get back to work". Perhaps you have been slacking and need to pick up the pace.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:06 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:11 am

No Problem. I'm finding it all really interesting. My dream recall is pretty low atm so it is nice to be able to find out what other peolpes dreams mean.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:13 am

Always glad to help.

I find it all interesting as this is one area that i have not had much training in.

Other than about astro projection.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:18 am

I have not had any training in this area, it has just stemmed from personal interest.

I bought a book about 10 years ago when I was having some regular interesting dreams and wanted to see if I could find out what they meant. Since then I have bought a few more books and found a handy dream interpretation website to look through.

You just have to be able to pick out the main features of the dream and look them up, and link them together. I'd really love to find out more about dreams and dream analysis, but I just don't have the time. I might make it my task to do some serious research during the summer hols.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:59 am

That would be good as you are doing extreemly well on here.

No what i meant was with all my studies i never went into dream analysis. it was one area that i thought as you did pick it up as you go along.

Your doing real well.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:00 am

I dreamt about David Beckham (& Victoria) I was shopping with her for presents for him as I was having an affair with him Neutral

Dont even chuffin like David Beckham Shocked
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:07 am

Celebrity dreams do have interesting meanings. I'll look it up and let you know as soon as I get in from work tonight.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Last night i had a dream that i was at my wedding but everything was as it was 2 years ago so that wasnt strange or anything but the people who were there wouldnt let me see their faces! It was like they were hiding from me or something. Nothing actually happend in the dream that stood out other than not seeing anyones face.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Ok tots I've been looking up your celebrity dream.

To dream of a celebrity is to wish to take on the lifestyle of that star. As an omen such dreams can foretell of honour and promotion.

To dream of having an affair suggests that the dreamer needs to come to terms with their sexual needs and desires if they are to become a really rounded person.

To dream that you are shopping is a sign of making a fair exchange for the satisfaction of desires. We have the energy (money) which can be exchanged for something we want.If you are shopping for clothes it is a sign that you may need protection.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:46 pm

Your turn now Crazy.

To see a wedding in your dream, symbolizes a new beginning or transition in your current life. Dreams involving weddings are often negative and highlight some anxiety or fear. It often refers to feelings of bitterness, sorrow, or death. Alternatively, wedding dreams reflect your issues about commitment and independence.

To dream that you are getting married to your current spouse again, represents your wedded bliss and happiness. It highlights your strong commitment to each other. It may also signify a new phase (such as parenthood) that you are entering in your life.

Can't find anything about people having no faces Sorry.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:50 pm

Thanks shammers!

I am very happy with my hubby! We get on really well all the time and dont really bicker or anything. Yet!

Wonder what the people that wont let me see their faces is then?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:55 pm

It may just be a sign that you don't need the approval of others as you are so happy with your current situation.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Clever sod!

That does sound about right to be honest.
Thanks chick x
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:42 pm

This is very interesting.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:26 pm

Thanks Sham, I dont think I would be a very good footballer lol.

No I know what you mean, its like I want to be in the limelight, which I suppose I do a bit, after years of hiding away due to my weight, Im now beginning to feel like I dont mind being noticed.

Shopping might mean that I need to find some money to go SPEEENNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!! Very Happy

Pass on the affair Laughing
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Ok. Latest weird dream of mine.

Im going on holiday to a grotty caravan. I have bare feet and I go walking along the shoreline which is very stormy and rocky. On the caravan park there is a very slimy dirty lake which is surrounded by lit lanterns.

Bet you cant work that one out lol
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:24 pm

i bet she can!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:36 pm

Caravans in dreams are generally representative of others personalities and acquaintances. They are places of respite in real life and this aspect tends to carry over into the dream world

Lakes represent contained emotional groups, and the dream depends entirely on the condition. If the water is smooth, then you may expect comfort in your home life and success in business. If the weather is stormy or unpleasant, then you are faced with difficulties which you may overcome with patience and industry.

Walking in dreams indicate small worries that will vanish if you tackle them bravely.

To see your own feet in your dream, symbolizes your foundation, stability and sense of understanding. It signifies your need to be more practical and sensible. Keep both feet on the ground. Alternatively, it represents mobility, independence and freedom. Perhaps you have taken a step in the right direction and are contemplating your goals or your next step. The sole of the foot may be a pun of being or feeling like the only support of some person/situation.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:37 pm

I think I just did Laughing
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:39 pm

wish i'd put money on that one! Shocked
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Oh my god. Thats all so relevant Shocked

Thanks Sham Very Happy The lake water was still, just filthy lol
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:53 pm

The clarity of the water represents the clarity of your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Stuffy, from paint fumes lol
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:58 am

i'm really loving this thread - makes really interesting reading.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:20 am

My dream last night was about big fluffy clouds and a warm summer night.Then it started to drizzle but when i opened my eyes it was snow and all around was a frozen wasteland withbears and other wild animals circleing me as if they were about to ponce ready for the death as i was their only food.I then drifted to a beach and watching people water sking and all of a sudden the Lochness monster rose out of the sea and then it was gone but everyone on the beach saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next