APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:07 am

It would seem that way to me.

I can only assume thats a good thing, as he's helping you to work through things.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:09 am

thats the way i look at it - we were very close when he was alive and i like to think this is his way of looking after me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:12 am

Thats just so lovely.
Bet knowing that hes there for you really helps!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:17 am

really does - especially as i felt to blame for his death for many years as i told my family he was going to die three weeks before he did.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:23 am

God how did you cope with that?
You have a special gift by the sound of it!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:24 am

blamed myself for years, then realised that it wasnt my fault and in some way i think i was meant to get this 'vision' to help ne cope with his death.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:29 am

They say it always happens to people who can cope.

Have you ever had any other "visions" or dreams like it since?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:31 am

usually feelings - i was getting on a bus one morning and felt really unwell - i looked at the time it was 3 mins past 7 in the morning - when i got to work i had the urge toring my aunt and when i did i found out that my nanna had died at 3 mins past 7 - had quite a few experiences along those lines.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:36 am

Flipping hell! Thats amazing!

You is a very special lady then? Wink
Im sure your bro was a fab bloke and is very proud of you.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:56 am

They often say that spirit come to you while you sleep
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:49 am

My drem last night was about small chocolate mice and a huge fluffy cat that was as big as a horse.We had to put the cat into a zoo so we could aford to feed it and because of his size people from all over the world came to see him.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:39 pm

what a bizarre mind you have.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:41 pm

My new huge dream book has arrived Exclamation
Once I've finished my marking I'll find out just how weird Lee really is Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:43 pm

you dont need a book to find that out Smile
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:44 pm

True, but this way we will have solid evidence lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:46 pm

true
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:29 pm

This is quite a bizarre dream again Lee so I'm going for a general interpretation rather than a specific one.

Domestic animals/pets - we often become as attached to pets as we do to friends and this deep bond is often tied up in our need for unconditional love and companionship. Because of this bond, dreams about pets will reflect your innermost desires, needs and anxieties regarding the role that your pet fulfils in your life.

Animals in zoos - To dream of animals in captivity tends to indicate locked away instincts. Look at the animals in your dream to reveal the instinct you've been supressing that you now need to release.

Cats - To dream of cats is to link with the feline, sensuous side in human beings, usually in women. The cat often denotes the capricious side of the feminine. the elegant but also the powerful, yet overly self-sufficient aspect of women, may also be percieved as the cat.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:57 am

What do you mean how weird CHEEKY.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:05 pm

Very Happy Its just our way of singling you out for special attention and you know you love that lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:15 pm

I know.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Just a normal dream last night im afriad.

I was sitting eating a huge meal and i had a blow out and my stomach exploded.

I think that it is all your talk on the chat page about dieting that caused me to have this dream

Like i said back to the dream i was ten stone lighter after the experience.

I wish dieting could be that easy.

Or does it mean something else?
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:26 pm

To be eating in a dream shows that one is attempting to satisfy one's needs or hunger. Dreaming of eating can denote that we lack some basic nutrient or feedback in our lives. Eating in dreams is often a sign of family quarrels.

An explosion in a dream usually indicates a release of energy in a forceful way which will allow us to make changes in the way we express ourselves. Usually the emotion behind theexplosion will be considered negative an we may have supressed it for some time.
Explosions can also be a sign of danger to a relative.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:31 pm

I had a starnge dream on friday night sat morn.I fell sleep and all of a sudden woke up saying that somebody had just come through the door I was so convinced that when jayne told me that they hadant i still had to get up and look around the house to check. This happened three times that night.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Last night i had a few little dreams. Each one was different. In one i was in belgrave hall but i was on my own and i lived there which was really strange. I was just walking around the garden and people were coing to see my house scratch

In another i was writing a shopping list but every time i put something down the writing would vanish and id have to write it again. in the dream everyone was laughing at me and wouldnt believe me about the writing!

I couldnt remember the other one that i had. How strange were they?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:04 am

I had a drem last night about visiting the doctor and she told me that i had got twisted toes.I then went to get some medicine from the chemist and they said sorry we do not serve time lords. i said but i am only a midget from the circus.Anyway i ened up buying some lollypop sticks from a shop and putting splints on my toes trying to straigten them.

Weird.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:51 pm

lol! Do you talk in your sleep Lee?
I bet you are amazing to listen too!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:53 pm

I am not quite sure i know i fart.

hEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:56 pm

lol!
Your love puffs are becoming the topic of conversation lately aswell as your food addiction!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Yes i think its the way i tell em.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:13 pm

To dream that you see someone going through a door tells the dreamer that he or she is going to have to work extremely hard to straighten out their financial affairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next