APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 am

I dreamt i was visiting a little girl in hospital. She was very badly burnt, her mum and dad had been rowing and the mum threw the chip pan at her dad but it had gone all over the little girl instead. I dont know who she was though.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Lee

Burglary
To dream that you have been burglarized, indicates that you are feeling violated. You feel helpless in some situation. This could be due to a major change in your life. The dream may also occur as a result of being burglarized in real life and symptom of post traumatic stress

Knife
To dream that you are wounded by a knife, is symbolic of masculine or animalistic aggression

Arm
To see your arms as the emphasis in your dream, indicates your nurturance side and your ability to reach out and care for people. Alternatively, it may represent the struggles and challenges in your life. Consider the pun "arm yourself" which implies that you need to protect yourself, be more aggressive and take a firmer stance on things or the pun "up in arms", representing anger and your readiness to argue.

To dream that your arm has been injured, signifies your inability to care for yourself or your helplessness in reaching out to others. You may have been feeling limited and restricted in terms of your freedom or activities. The right arm signifies your outgoing nature and is associated with masculine energy, while your left arm signifies your supportive or nurturing nature and is associated with feminine qualities. Losing either arm may suggest that you are failing to recognize its respective characteristics

Laughter
To hear evil, demonic laughing in your dream, represents feelings of humiliation and/or helplessness.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Shel
Girl
To see a girl in your dream, represents your playful, innocent, and childlike nature. Perhaps you are behaving immaturely in some situation. Alternatively, a girl represents the feminine qualities of your character.

Burning
To see something burning, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to take time off for yourself and relax. Consider also how you may be feeling "burned out" or "burned up".

Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 am

My dream last night was about a floor which moved we all lived in the woods in shacks but they were modern but instead of having solid floors we had bark chippings as the floor and out of nowhere it started to move and when you watched it you would see it constantly moving. we found out that underneath it was live slugs that came out at night. there was panic in the village as the women did not like it. We also found out that it was our smell that attracted them. we tried to smoke them out but that did not work so we tried urinating on each other but that did not work.
The only thing that would work was to cover ourselves in poo this finally got rid of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:22 pm

I dreamt i was sitting in a hall with lots of desks..as though i was taking an exam...it was night time and out of the window i could see the full moon,it was so bright. Then it kept getting bigger and bigger until the whole window was filled with the most incredible white light it was brighter than anything I've ever seen, at one point i couldnt look straight at it as it was too bright .
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Lee
Floor
To see the floor in your dream, represents your support system and sense of security. It may also symbolize the division between the unconscious and conscious.

Slugs
To see slugs in your dream, indicates that you are progressing through life in a slow, steady, and persistent manner. You may be moving painfully slowly toward a goal. Are you feeling sluggish?

Urination
To see urine in your dream, signifies feelings you have rejected.

To dream that you are urinating, symbolizes a cleansing and release of negative or repressed emotions. Urination is symbolic of having or lacking basic control in your life.

To dream that you are urinating in public, symbolizes a lack of privacy in your affairs or your need to make a public apology or confession

Feces
To see or come in contact with feces, signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life. Alternatively, it may also refer to someone who is anal retentive.

To dream that you are unable to dispose of the feces, suggests that you are unwilling to let go of your emotions. You have a tendency to hold in and keep your feelings to yourself.

According to Freud, feces is related to possession, pride, shame, money/financial matters, or aggressive acts. So to dream that you are playing with feces, symbolizes your anxiety over money matters and financial security.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Shel
Hall
To dream that you are in a hall, represents your ability to share and get along with others. If the fall is empty, it symbolizes the unexplored and untapped aspects of your character. Consider the activity that is taking place in the hall and the people that were there.

Desk
To see or sit at your desk in your dream, suggests that you are evaluating and weighing your problems. It is indicative of self-exploration and discovery. If you are at someone else's desk, then it symbolizes a lack of confidence in your own abilities

Moon
To see the moon in your your dream, represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods.

Light
To see light in your dream, represents illumination, clear mind, guidance, plain understanding, and insight. Light is being shed on a once cloudy situation or problem. You have found the truth to a situation or an answer to a problem.

To see a bright light in your dream, indicates that you need to move toward a higher level of awareness and feeling. Bright light dreams are sometimes common for those who are near death.

White
White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. However, in Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning

Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Thanks tots.........!
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Tots - that interpretation was brilliant..thank you. A lot of it kind of made sense in what I am doing and feeling to be honest Smile Impressive!
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:11 am

Ok..bit weird but last night I had a dream with a few strange links to the one I posted on here previously. There was a city with four quarters, built on and around lake and river. It was all..what's the word? You know, like a mirror image of each quarter..so they all looked even (damn, can't think of the word!). Again, there was scary water involved, wherein it was warm and people seemed happy but suddenly the wind picked up and the water started to produce massive waves to flood the city! It was like tidal waves, getting bigger and bigger and the people were fleeing cos they knew everything was startinbg to flood. My ex was in this room, with her best friend and best friends child. They both hate me in real life and things were uncomfortable in the dream, but I got all these feelings rushing back when I saw my ex and I really missed her (true to life!), but her friend was giving me evils (also like real life..lol!). The water was getting near to her friends child, but I saved her. When I returned to the room later, they both had gone. I was so upset my ex had left and I went to the car park to look for her car, but was dissapointed when it wasn't there. The waves in the middle of the lake (in the middle of the four city quarters), started sprouting more upwards like big fountains and fish were trapped in them which upset me. Then I was going to go cos things were getting hairy but as I was walking away, I stopped to read a sign but had to step back to focus..as I did, I fell into the lake and the river current was soooooo strong I went rapidly miles away and had an impending sense of death..but I woke..phew!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Muse

City
To see a city in your dream, signifies a sense of community and your social environment. If you dream of a big city, then it suggests that you need to develop closer ties and relationships. You are feeling alienated and alone. To dream that you are in a deserted city, indicates that you feel rejected by those around you.

Water
To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged. You need to let out some steam.
To see calm, clear water in your dream, signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.
To see muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in muddy water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions.
To dream that water is rising up in your house, signifies your struggles and overwhelming emotions

Ex
To dream about your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or ex-husband/wife or that you and your ex got back together again, suggests that something or someone in your current life that is bringing out similar feelings you felt during the relationship with your ex. The dream may be a way of alerting you to the same or similar behavior in a current relationship. What you learn from that previous relationship, may need to be applied to the present one so that you do no repeat the same mistake. Alternatively, past lovers often highlight the positive experiences you had with that person.

Rescue
To dream that you are being rescued or rescue others, represents an aspect of yourself that has been neglected or ignored. You are trying to find a way to express this neglected part of yourself. Alternatively, it symbolizes an unconscious cry for help. Perhaps you are too proud in your waking life to ask for assistance.
In particular, to dream that you rescue someone from drowning, indicates that you have successfully acknowledged certain emotions and characteristics that is symbolized by the drowning victim.

Search
To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. You may be searching for love, spiritual enlightenment, peace or even a solution to a problem
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:08 am

Ace Tots..thanks. What is it with me and water/flood dreams?? Lol
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 pm

i dreamt that i was walking through wigston magna with my dad when i saw a wedding dress in the window of the co op so we went in to have a look, i picked up the dress and felt it and really wanted to try it on...even tho i wasn't getting married so i kept walking away and coming back to it.
in the end i decided to try it on so i went to the changing rooms, i'd put it on when one of the assistants asked if i'd put it on as they wanted me to come out so they could see what it looked like, then something all kicked off but i dont know what and that's where it ended.
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:37 pm

I often dream that I am running to get somewhere in a hurry, for example to catch a bus, but it's like I'm in slow motion or running against a strong wind and I can't get there.
I also often dream that I'm a few feet off the ground and my legs are moving like someone doing the long jump. I'm moving in slow motion though and it's like I'm trying to stay above ground as long as I can. I think I always wake up before I hit the ground.

Steve
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:19 am

I dreamt i popped into my mums to see her as she was due to go off to my brothers for a few days,(which is true as she's going down there today) but when i got there she'd nipped out to the shops...she'd left her purse,bag,train tickets and 500pound on the chair ready for when she got back in.......but she didnt come back. I waited for ages, i was so worried about her as she'd missed her train, i kept looking at the clock and pacing the room. Then i rang my brother and told him i didnt know what to do,i'd got no idea where she'd gone ,but as i was saying it i realised that she'd got no id on her so she could of collapsed or had an accident and no one would know who she was.i was so so worried. As i was about to go and look for her the worry of it actually woke me up. ......Now i keep thinking that it was telling me not to take her for granted,she could be here one minute and gone the next.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm

My dream last night was baout chopping peoples heads off, these werec people i know and i would keep them and when they made me angry i would kick them around the room.

Alot of people are being kcikced around the room latley.

I then went on a rampage and started to chop people i work with heads off too. i then made you all into an exhibition and people came from miles away to see you all on display.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:06 pm

I dreamt i was in a car with a friend, and as we drove thru the country side the hillside in front of us turned into a land made out of giant toadstools and mushrooms like a magic pixie land,we drove up to it and had a walk around to explore and realised it was a kids adventure park type place, it was really good,i remember thinking i wish i'd known about it when my kids were small so i could of took them there
. As we went into one area tho the security guard asked us for our tickets but we didnt have any so we got told we had to leave.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Sids.
Wedding Dress
To wear a wedding dress in your dream, indicates that you are evaluating and assessing your personal relationship.

Steve
Running
To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.
To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state.
To dream that you are running alone, signifies that you will advance to a higher position and surpass your friends in the race for wealth. Alternatively, you may be running from some situation or from temptation. Or it may also mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision.
To dream that you are running with others, signifies festive and prosperous times

Slow Motion
To dream that you are moving in slow motion, signifies that you are presently going through a hard time and experiencing some great stress in your waking life. You may be feeling powerless in a situation.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Shel
Disappear
To dream that someone is disappearing suggests that you may not have given sufficient attention to those aspects/qualities of that person within your own self. Have you lost touch with some aspect of yourself? If your lover is disappearing, then it suggests that your love or interest for them is fading.

Missing
To dream that you are missing something, denotes a sense of being out of control and being disorganized.

Anxiety
To dream that you are experiencing some anxiety in some affair, is a reflection of what you may be feeling during your waking life. You may have repressed thoughts, unexpressed emotions, resentment, and hostility that are triggering your anxiety dream. This dream also denotes that you are disastrous mixing business with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Lee
Behead
To dream that you or someone else is being beheaded, signifies poor judgment or a bad decision that you have made and regretted

Head
To see a head in your dream, signifies wisdom, intellect, understanding and rationality. It may also represent your accomplishments, self-image, and perception of the world. The dream may also be metaphor to indicate that you are "ahead" in some situation or that you need to get ahead

Exhibit
To dream that you are at an exhibit, suggests that you need to take a closer look at the various aspects of your life. The different exhibits symbolize the different facets of your personality. Alternatively, the dream indicates your need to cultivate your sense of culture.

Shel
Car
To dream that you are driving a car, denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, the you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life

Mushroom
To see mushrooms in your dream, signifies unhealthy pleasures and unwise haste in amassing wealth, for it may disappear in lawsuits and vain pleasures.

Park
To dream that you are at a park, represents a temporary escape from reality. It indicates renewal, meditation, and spirituality. It also suggests a readjustment period after a serious personal conflict or an ending of a passionate affair.
Back to top Go down
steven/carol

steven/carol

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:02 am

Hi Tots

Thanks alot for that, very interesting... Smile

Steve
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks tots
Back to top Go down
doobreath

doobreath

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 pm

There are some crazy dreams on here man mine are to pornographic to put on here.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 am

I dreamt bits of my teeth started falling out. I had loads of gaps. It werent a very nice feeling
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Teeth

To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:33 am

Just to clarify, I had nothing to eat or drink for over 2 hours b4 I went to bed....

Last night i dreamt that Barack Obama came out of the ground on an escalator to give me some tesco vouchers for school. lol!

I then dreamt (and it woke me because it upset me) that my dear nan who past away many years ago was standing in front of me but her dress caught fire and ... I woke up then extremely upset.

Not sure why my dreams are so weird at the minute...
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:05 pm

I know its probably just because of everything that has been going at work, but this week i keep dreaming about kids turning up in my classroom with piles and piles of sainsbury's and tesco vouchers.

If only that was really happening, I'd be a very happy teacher and able to get tonnes of free equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25