APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weightwatchers chat

Go down 
+19
Fusecienne
princess
madmaz
fran
Nina
jeff
lisa
Dr.Egon Spengler
deni
scarefair
valerie
pebpop
sarah.w
electrogirl
lee
shamrock
pogo
tots
crazycow
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Wholemeal pittas, wrpas and ryvitas or crispbreads. They are what I have instead of bread and I dont feel anywhere near as bloated as I used to.

I bought a magazine today that explains about tendonitis, which I could possibly have in my hands (which hurt like crazy some days) and how avoiding certain foods can help towards relieving pain and symptoms. Dairy, red meat, alcohol, sardines, spinach and asparagus all go towards the pain etc associated with tendonitis, so from that, I have decided to give them all up for two weeks to see if it helps. On the plus side, it could help relieve the pain, on the negative side, I have loads of yogurts in the fridge that have to be eaten today before the "non dairy" time kicks in. They are yummy yogurts so the kids aint getting them Evil or Very Mad I think I will cope with everything except the no cheese side. I need cheese sometimes Shocked Wish me luck pale
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Come on all you fat fighters! Whats the score with the weightloss this week?
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 pm

i have lost 0.5 pounds this week!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:19 am

1.5lb! cheers cheers

Dont no how i did it but who cares it aint on my hips anymore!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:04 pm

Well done both of you!! cheers

I weigh in later. Will let you know geek
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 am

+ 2lbs. Dont ask, im not happy Mad

(soddin carrot cake Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:41 pm

Oh god chick dont worry!

I have the same problem with carrot cake! It just turns up, places itself in my mouth then expects me to be happy with the out come at ww Rolling Eyes

Cake has a lot to answer for Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm

This was my home made first attempt. Must have weighed 2lbs on its own. I ate almost all of it in two days. No wonder I put bloody weight on Rolling Eyes

Me and home baking really DONT get on Mad
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:58 pm

I've just totally ruined any chance I have of shifting any excess weight or body fat. I'm feeling so down tonight that I have just had a big greasy fry up for tea Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:59 pm

i daren't even get on the scales!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:03 pm

I had to this evening. Had a medication review with the nurse No
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:10 pm

hope it went well
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:13 pm

It was alright. She just took my blood pressure and weight, then it was over.

The appointment thats gonna make a difference to me isn't until the 25th. Finding it hard to hold on until then at the moment.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:16 pm

you know where i am!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:20 pm

I do and thanks. I just keep having moments when I think it would be a rather inconvenient time to call.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Oooo I bet that fry up was nice Razz

Im on day 4 of no dairy, red meat or alcohol. Within the first day the swelling and pain I have had in both hands for 2 years went down, Im not snacking (all the stuff I eat is full of dairy, chocolates,cakes, biscuits....) and I feel great! Just hope next weeks weigh in goes well.

Dont focus too much on your weight Sham, if you're feeling down anyway it will just make you feel worse. I think if you get to obsessed with it you tend to pig out anyway Neutral
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:04 pm

Its not helping that I keep skipping the gym though. I should be there now, but can't get motivated to get ready.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:58 pm

I dragged myself to the gym and managed to walk off 501 calories. I think that takes care of 1 sausage. Smile
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:12 am

better than nothing at all!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 am

Well done Sham. I used to have to drag myself years ago but I always felt better when I was there.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:25 am

Having to drag myself is a recent thing. When I first started going I was there for 2 and half hours and didn't think anything of it. Now I'm lucky if I stay 40 mins.
I also used to go 3 times a week and now I'm down to 2.

I really must get back into it all.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Just discovered those cadbury cream eggs twister things and i think im in love not bad though first bar of choccy in two months.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:18 pm

I am really disappointed. Just got back from Tesco and I went with the intention of being good. I was planning to shop from their healthy choice range, but nearly everything was sold out. I've had to have full fat salad cream and prawn cocktail No

I did manage to leave all the sweets and ice cream behind though - and Ben & Jerry were on special offer too
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Those cream egg twister bars are YUM!

Well done on leaving the ice cream sham. If you need a tip, low fat natural yogurt. Its a godsend. You can mix it with tomato sauce to make your own low fat seafood sauce mix, mix with mint sauce for a mint dip (for crudites) or garlic for a garlic dip or use any of them on salad. Ive always got natural yogurt in my fridge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:03 pm

Thanks for the tip, but its not for me I'm afraid. I don't do yoghurt, milk, cheese or cream. You will be hard pushed to find any of the in my house. Visitors even have to bring their own milk if the want a cup of tea while they are here Laughing
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:06 pm

Always one Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:16 pm

So true, and most of the time its me Embarassed
I'm really fussy about my food, thats why I can never get on with diets. Half the foods on them are things I won't eat.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:21 pm

I know what you mean. Ive come to realise that not eating red meat and dairy makes you seem INCREDIBLY fussy. I bought nut cutlets and vegetarian burgers when I got my shopping the other day. I cant believe how much fat is in them!!!!! I have around 6 points a meal on weightwatchers, the nut cutlets are 6 points each and the vege burgers are 5!!!!!!!! Somewhere in the world there are some very overweight vegetarians!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:28 pm

I like a lot of veggie things like that, but you are right. They are full of stuff that is bad for you.

Gawd knows what people must think of my fussy eating habits. I don't like milk chocolate, as well as the dairy stuff which really confuses people. I also avoid fizzy drinks if I can too as they make me feel ill.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:30 pm

So you eat mainly muffins, ben and jerrys and drink water then? Dont sound too complicated to me lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightwatchers chat
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next