APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weightwatchers chat

Go down 
+19
Fusecienne
princess
madmaz
fran
Nina
jeff
lisa
Dr.Egon Spengler
deni
scarefair
valerie
pebpop
sarah.w
electrogirl
lee
shamrock
pogo
tots
crazycow
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:09 pm

I do believe I am failing miserably this week. I am spending every waking moment (that im not in work) painting, filling holes, climbing ladders and chairs (my backside and calves are KILLING me) sanding, moving furniture around blah blah blah and I go from being starving to feeling sick so my eating schedule is totally up in the air. I even have "will power" the bear in a bag to help me try and stay focused this week to lose the 3 lbs I wanted to lose. If I lose this week it will be a MIRACLE!!

Its currently a miracle I am still awake now!! My friend says Im constantly burning energy therefore burning off calories. I pray she is right!! lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:15 pm

stay positive - you know you will do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Im decoration too!
Got my new fitted bedroom coming on wednesday so its all got to be done by then Rolling Eyes

I had a mad morning at work so if i havent lost any lbs this week i'll be a very unhappy bunny Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:50 pm

just remember all this exercise will tone you up and they do say that muscle weighs more than fat.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Im trying so hard. I no i can do it but the weight just wont come off fast enough!

Oh well they say little and often is best Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:55 pm

i would love to take a pill and wake up the next morning and all the fat has gone .
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 am

Oh god yes!

Theres always cosmetic surgery! affraid
A friend of mine is trying some new pills that are out which are surposed to help you lose weight and they are made of natural stuff. Seems to be working just as good as ww so far. If they are any good i'll let you no Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:04 am

thanks - but really i ought to keep with trying to eat healthier and change my diet than cheat and use pills.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:05 am

If they are the Adios pills, I don't recommend them. I tried them, and they did nothing Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:08 am

No its not them! I tried them too but ive found the old way of eating better and being more active does me more good!

Ive tried so many different things and the old ways are the best for me Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:12 am

i know i really need to do something - my knee gave way again yesterday as i was getting in the car to pick my daughter up - i had to ring my husband to come and knock my knee cap back into place - the best was i was only a few feet away from him, but he ws in the house and didnt hear my screams for him to come and help - so been hobbling around all day with my knee strapped up.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:18 am

Oh bless your heart!

It was my wake up call when i was finding it hard to play with the kids because i was out of breath and then the issue of my favourite jeans not meeting like they should!
I no ive got to lose weight not just for me but for the kids aswell.
I dont want to be the mum sat on the bench at the park because my arse is too big for the swing! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:20 am

lol! i've always been big and find it really hard especially when my girls buy me treats with their pocket money - ive given them instructions not to now and they have been really good.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:37 am

Kids ay?

You keep going chick! We'll get there sooner or later Wink
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Im still eating crap. Say no more on the subject Suspect

Dawn nicked my sons (large) bag of sweets today and ate them ALLLLLLLLL up!!! Shocked

Im kidding. She didnt have a single one and I was really proud of her Very Happy

(I had 4 on the way home. Son doesnt like "milk bottles" Wink )
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:38 pm

then i got home and shared a box of maltesers with the kids(we found them in the cupboard i was supposed to give them to my husband for easter Shocked )
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:51 am

You cant have maltesers i love them.
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:16 am

well ladies (and lee) after that bad week i had, i actually stayed the same so im very happy with that. Back on the wagon with it this week, come on next week, only a pound to go then im a stone lighter and half way to my 10%.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:19 am

Well done lisa.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:51 am

Well done Lisa (Im not responding to you Dawn Suspect ) I think that even when you feel like you have had a "bad week" and stay the same, that is a bit of a boost as you dont feel like you have completely sabotaged all your work. My weigh in is tonight but im not too bothered as I have other things Im focusing on at the min. I would be gutted if I have gained, but sts will be ok. Fingers crossed... I WANT 3 lbs loss, but my mum always said... "I want doesnt get" Neutral
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:36 pm

good luck tots.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Beat the scales day tomorrow!

Im not banking on many pounds coming off.
Ive worked really hard this week but dont feel like i have lost anything Sad
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 pm

Half a pound on. Not too bad considering. Had a week of "non tracking" so will focus this coming week and aim for that 3 lbs!!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:19 pm

Half a pound is nothing chick!

Forget about it and start again! Wink

Race you to the 3lb!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 pm

back on track today - tom will b hard as clara wants to make cakes as we are on strike. will have to sample her cooking - dont want to offend my 10yr old
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:02 am

Checked at the gym tonight, but I've not lost anything this week.
However I did notice earlier that I actually have a waist again cheers
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:03 am

whats one of those - i dont think ive ever had one.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:06 am

I haven't had one for such a long time, that it was a real shock to see it back.

Even some of the girls in YR 6 commented today that I had lost weight. My shape must be changing even if the figures on the scales are staying the same.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 am

all that working out is paying off -
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:29 am

I dont like the scales at the gym!

They Lie! Suspect

Im always the same on them and yet ww says ive lost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightwatchers chat
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next