APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weightwatchers chat

Go down 
+19
Fusecienne
princess
madmaz
fran
Nina
jeff
lisa
Dr.Egon Spengler
deni
scarefair
valerie
pebpop
sarah.w
electrogirl
lee
shamrock
pogo
tots
crazycow
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Well done for the 2.2 lb loss!!!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:48 pm

It is a step back in the right direction.

When I started going to the gym just over a year ago (for something to do rather than loose weight) i weighed 101kg (15st 12lb) and now I am 95kg (14st 13lb). When I was really ill around christmas time, I managed to get down to 90kg (14st 2lb), but since getting better the weight has gone back on. My aim for now is to get back to 90kg, then after that who knows.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:32 pm

i fear it will take me the rest of my life to lose the weight i need to Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Small changes all add up! You are both doing well,stick with it. I wish i could get to the gym. a group of us went a few years ago but circumstances changed and now i cant get. I got alot of the equipment at home now, i just need the boot up the bum to get me on it. tongue
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:24 am

I used to try and do stuff at home, but it never worked. Getting out was the key for me.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:04 am

Getting up off my backside is the key for me Neutral I am going to be painting my house from top to bottom over the next couple of weeks so hopefully that will help me shift my last 16 lbs. Climbing up and down ladders and chairs every day should give me an ass that will crack walnuts Wink

Yeah I know the image is just wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:56 pm

I cant beleive i have found a weightwatchers section on this forum!!!!!!!! Im doing the ww diet too, have lost 13lbs to date but having a bad week on it this week, decided i'll get back to it on Monday!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:12 am

Hey lisa!
Forget that you've had a bad week and start again! Wink
I lost just over 3 stone for when i got married 2 years ago with ww and its starting to go back on again so thought id better get back on track before its too late.

Its nice to have a bit or surport on here!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:01 am

This is good to find you are supporting each other.

Good friends make good connections and a healthy life style.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:07 pm

How good am I! I walked to the chemist this morning instead of hopping in the car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Hey Lisa. Stick with it, you will get there we all have bad days (weeks for some of us Embarassed ) but try to stick with ur points and you might be surprised with the results. Even when Im not focusing but still tried to eat decent stuff on a "pig out" i have still managed to lose weight. you never know!

Wll done for the walk sham. I am currently busting my bum decorating the whole house so im hoping it will prevent me from eating cack!!

Keep with it everyone, and i hope that pogo isnt treating herself to french baguettes and cheese Suspect
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:56 pm

I bet shes having a wonderful time with all those year sixes.We have been walking round town for 3 hours so surely i must have lost weight today.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Well ive been painting the main bedroom this morning and then i went to have my hair done!

You are all doing really well.

Keep it up girls Wink
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:26 pm

If only shopping were an aerobic form of exercise. We women would all be stick insects queen
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:29 pm

It can be if you do the supermarket dash instead of stopping and looking to see what is on every can as you do not move quick enough around the shop to burn callories.

he he he he he
Back to top Go down
lisa

lisa

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:51 pm

Ha ha ha, thats so true lee!

Thank you lot, I will get back on the horse, promise. i get weighed on Mondays so its a good time to start a fresh
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm

I've been really good today. I didn't have my usual doner meat and chips when I got to the rugby today, but made pasta before I left.

Lets hope thats a good step to losing the next kilo.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:49 am

I love doner kababs dont get me started as i will start to drool.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:16 pm

I went out in town friday night and i REALLY wanted either cheeseburger and chips or a kebab, but i was really good and came home to 2 crumpets with marmalade. Alot better for me! Trouble is, i leant forward to turn my bedroom light on and all me marmalade slid off me crumpet. Furry marmalade Neutral

(by the way, i only had 2 halves of lager and an archers so i wasnt drunk or boozed up on extra points! Very Happy Yes I know im a lightweight Suspect )
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Just thought id let you no that weightwatchers now have Mini Victoria sponges at only 1 and a half points! bounce cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Im not really a big cake fan but I would eat those. Trouble with me is, if i buy them i think they will got off quickly so i have to eat them all in one go Embarassed
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:58 pm

They are very nice.
Ive been surching for ww food today so i can still have a treat but still keep within my points Smile
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:59 pm

you all missed me then? i was quite good food wise, did loads of walking so the packet of pom bears and half the danish pastry i ate will be walked off. absolutely knackered though today - 88 kids in france and up for 24 hours is a wonderful treat we should all experience Shocked must have had a good time cos i put my name down for next year What a Face
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Ive missed you bounce

Sounds like you had fun.
Was the weather nice? How did you manage not to eat loads? I always eat for at least 3 people when im on holiday Embarassed
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:07 pm

no time to eat really to busy watching the kids a day in france is always good fun and thankyou for missing me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
electrogirl
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
electrogirl

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:28 pm

aww im glad you enjoyed yourself dawn!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:10 am

I thought about you Dawn!! I thought "I hope she aint eating all that fatty french food! Very Happy

Glad you had a good time, and I knew you would enjoy it even after all the hassle to get your euros Laughing

Can you really not survive without pombears Neutral
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:03 pm

Ive got a few new weightwatchers book so if anyone needs any surport tips, cool recipes or eating out tips then let me no! Wink
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:08 pm

i'm limiting myself to pom bears at the week end i used to eat them every day - hopefully i will wean myself off them altogether.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Every good change you make needs a treat!

A packet at the weekend wont hurt you.
I have a take away every saturday night (although i do pick healthy stuff if i can)
I look forward to it all week and i still lose weight Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightwatchers chat   Weightwatchers chat - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weightwatchers chat
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next