APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost hunting with coranation street

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

Ghost hunting with coranation street Empty
PostSubject: Ghost hunting with coranation street   Ghost hunting with coranation street Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:13 am

Did anyone see this monday night not as good as others but still enjoyable,would like to go the locations though looked really good.Next month its with the im a celeb bunch so should be funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunting with coranation street   Ghost hunting with coranation street Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:43 am

yes brill loved it.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunting with coranation street   Ghost hunting with coranation street Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:33 pm

i can't believe i stayed up to watch this - they need to come and investgate with us!!
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunting with coranation street   Ghost hunting with coranation street Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Did anyone see the Ghost Hunt program with Paul O'Grady in it, when they went to Italy ?.

Apart from the one that kept screaming at anything..I thought it was really good.

But can't believe they went to the Catacombes and even more that they went in..not a cat in hell's chance would I of gone in there.

I don't blame any of them for crying in there, especially when they saw the little 2 year old girl.

I'm surprised really that the Catacombes were used in the program..personally I think that there is a limit to everything and I think that would of been my limit.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunting with coranation street   Ghost hunting with coranation street Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:45 am

I watched the paul o grady programme, the catacombs were the best part.
i'd go in there but i think if i came up close to rosalia she'd probably make me cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost hunting with coranation street   Ghost hunting with coranation street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost hunting with coranation street
Page 1 of 1