APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us your stories

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Tell us your stories Empty
PostSubject: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:07 am

Use this page to tell us of your own experiences and where and when you have had this phenomena happen.

It may be when you were very young or it could have been last week.

It may have been in a house you lived in or where you stayedon holiday.

We would like to know.

This does not include any investigations that you may have been on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:07 am

My experience wasn't a sighting, but a feeling I experienced when visiting The Rock of Cashel in Ireland.

The building there had been built in phases over a long period of time. In one place the 3 periods of building met and formed a small triangle of waste land between them which you could access through a doorway in one of the buildings. I had been quite happily walking around the place with my family and followed them into this space, but as soon as I crossed the doorway into the triangle I felt totally distressed and felt as if I was being told repeatedly that I shouldn't be in that part of the building. It is the strangest feeling I have ever had, but it affected me so much that I had to leave the whole place and not just the area where I had had the experience.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:13 am

This sounds to me as if you had a paranormal experience and this is called clairsentience
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:58 pm

Im the same. I havent seen anything but its just a split second thing that happends.
You might think im mad but....

About a month ago my daughter lost her lunch money on the way to school. I tipped the house upside down, walked back to school along the same path that we took and even gutted the car just incase,had all the boot out parcel shelf, glovebox etc. I couldnt find it anywhere. We were a bit skint at the time so i was really fed up about it. Anyway...
When i got home from work that afternoon i sat down and said out loud "Nanna help me find it". My husband thinks im bonkers lol! . because my Nan has been dead for 19 years but i often talk to her.Then it was really strange but for a split second i had this picute in my head of a brown envelpoe on the parcel shelf in the car. I had already looked but thought oh well you never no and there it was! I swear it wasnt there before. Like i said i gutted the car.
Now is that me just being a dippy tart or is it something else?
I have had the same thing happen a few times and it always seems to be when i ask my Nan for help.
Can anyone shed any light?
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:30 am

i often talk to the dead, mainly my mother, brother and gran - feel they really help, especially in difficult times.
i told my parents that my brother was going to die 3 weeks before he did, so does that count as seeing a ghost? also, at the age of 5, i had dreams for several years of a lovely lady who used to come and take me to the park and was really nice to me, when i found a photo of my natural mother i realised this lady in my dreams was her and the dreams stopped.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:31 am

First of all it is quite common for loved ones to help us out in a crisis.This is something that you hear of on many occasions.

In both cases this is a form of telepathy and psychic ability combined.

Your loved ones are always around and in times of need they come and help.This also could be guides and gardians.I am not saying that your loved ones are your guides or gardians but it has been known.

As in the dreams some people say that spirit come to you during your sleep to let you glance into the realms of the yet to come or afterlife.
This is also where people can astro project themselves.
Study has shown that although we are asleep our bodies go through different types of sleep and although we have names for this pattern each person is unique with their own individual dreams and messages.

Although some people can or say they can determin dreamscape who is to say they are right.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:03 am

Its so nice to hear eveyones stories. Its like you said at Belgrave Hall Lee, people tend to let things go over their heads. Im not saying that i think everything is parapnormal or strange but i try to stop and think for a minute now and not just let it go. You never no if someone out there is really trying to help Smile
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:34 am

I had a medium come to my house a few years ago to do private readings for me and a few friends ( he's now charging a small fortune so I wouldnt recommend him). I didnt really think anyone specific would come through for me, but he got my grandad. He said my grandad was a man who never left things half done and that he was a bit dissapointed in me as there were quite a few jobs around the house that I had not finished. I laughed and said the usual "yeah I will get round to it..."etc and thought no more of it. Over the next few weeks I had bangs, the feeling that I was not always alone in the house, even when I was, pictures falling off the walls, and items being "knocked" in various places where work needed doing. I finished the jobs, walking round saying "ok grandad, Iv done that one" as I completed each one. ( well cant argue with ya grandad!!) and all went quiet.
Although I didnt "see" my grandad, I knew he was about and I no longer put things off. (well, not for too long anyway lol)
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:02 pm

people laugh at me, but i had my dog put down last year, she was over 16 yrs old and she was my first baby. i still feel her in the kitchen with me when i am cooking dinner, rubbing past my legs like she used to.
Back to top Go down
scarefair

scarefair

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:42 pm

I went to Jersey Museum last year. Half the building is quite modern but you can go into part that is Victorian house. As soon as i stepped into this part i felt strange it was as if someone was watching me watching them. It scared me so much that i had to get out When i stepped over the threshold back into the modern part i felt fine. As we were leaving the man on the desk asked if we had enjoyed it. I told him i didn't like the house and about what i felt and he asked if i had seen anything. i told him i hadn't (thank god) but he said that others had and that they had had the same feelings that i had.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:43 pm

this place sounds like it could be fun
Back to top Go down
scarefair

scarefair

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:11 pm

If you go i will be there I love Jersey
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:23 pm

never been to jersey and would love to go
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 am

pm me about this place in jersey and we will put it up and try to find out a bit more about it.

It sounds as if you are all having experiences of different phenomena.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Another place that I have visited that caused not only myself but other members of my family to feel they had experienced something paranormal is The Muckleburgh Collection in Norflok.

Around one of the military vehicles in the museum, my mother and I experienced a strong vomit like smell, that others couldn't pick up on. We walked past this spot a few times and it was always there, but not once did the others catch the smell.

When walking around the tank room my mum was drawn to an American tank, but as soon as she got near it she just wanted to burst out crying.

The final thing was an amphibious 'duck' vehicle that obviously had not been moved for quite some time that was making a clicking sound jst like an engine cooling down.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:45 pm

went to the railway museum in york as a child and remember odd smells etc from there, but it was put down to old objects, which as a child you accept.
Back to top Go down
deni

PostSubject: A flat in Atherstone   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:29 pm

Iv had a few experiences, but the one that told me without a shadow of a doubt that ghosts exist, was in a flat in Atherstone. I lived there about 22 years ago now and I still feel the chill remembering it. The flat was on two floors and was part of a converted mews. It was called, 'The Mews' incase anybody knows anything about the place. Downstairs, there was a kitchen and a bathroom and upstairs a bedroom and living room. Downstairs was calm and quiet and I was generally OK down there but upstairs was very different. As I climbed the stairs I would get a sickly feeling in my stomach and the hairs on the back of my kneck would stand on end, fear would overcome me to the point that I would rather not go up if I was alone in the flat. The feeling was never far away when up there and this was made worse my the objects that would move around, and I mean move, quite blatantly in front of us and even infront of groups of people when we had guests. One time a glass, glided along a flat, level surface at real speed and went off the end onto the floor. This was a totally flat and level sideboard, no one anywhere near it. I think, two other people saw this happen. Another time a glass shattered in my hand as I put it to my lips (very scary), witnessed by three other people. Another time a screw driver on a carpetted floor, twissled around, on its own for about three rotations. Witnessed by at tleast three people. I lived there with my boyfriend who later became my husband and we heard constant bangs, bumps and creaks. One time late at night we both witnessed the door handle go down as if the door was about to be opened. Generally I kept my head under the blankets and didnt look up if I heard a sound in the middle of the night.

We didnt try to communicate with whatever it was, I think we were too scared and were pretty convinced it was not of a friendly nature.

Its a shame this place is made up of private flats as this would be a good place to investigate!

Deni
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:09 pm

I would have been a nervous wreck!! pale
Back to top Go down
deni

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:31 pm

tots wrote:
I would have been a nervous wreck!! pale

Yes! affraid We managed to last 6 months, but that was enough.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:01 pm

OOOOOOOOH Deni i want to go that sounds brill all the things that we investigate.

Lets go and knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
deni

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:01 pm

I havnt been back there since I lived there and have since moved out of the area, but I assume the flats are still there. I would be up for knocking the door. It was a long time ago, but Im sure its still the same. If they dont answer we could at least stand under the arch (its a mews and so there is an archway between the two halfs of the building. Part of my old flat is above the archway.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:25 pm

That all sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:37 am

When I was a child I used to see what I believe to of been ghosts.

I very often would wake up at night to the sound of whispering, and when I looked to where the whispering came from it would stop and there would be someone/thing standing there just looking at me.

Of course as a child I was terrified of what ever it was being in my bedroom at night and starring at me.

I would get out of bed and run out of the bedroom to my Grandmas room or my dads. I remember one night I was woken up and there was someone next to my bedroom door. In desperation to get out of the bedroom I had to go past what or whoever this was. As I was approaching the door this apparent apparition turned and looked at me. I was absolutely terrified and couldn't get out of the door quick enough.

I remember one night there was a man sitting on my window sill and smoking a pipe, he was just watching me. I shut my eyes real quick and when I opened them he had gone. Needless to say I got out of the bedroom.

The next morning my Grandma asked me why I was in her bed again, I told her about this man and she got a photo and asked if this was the man I had seen. It was the man, and he was my Grandad who had died before I arrived in England. Before he died he had said that he hoped to see me first..guess he came back and got his wish.

When I was 13 years old my step sister and her husband were killed in a motorbike crash at the top of Cort Crescent in Braunstone.

One night Lesley ( my stepsister ) came to me in my bedroom. She was a beautiful and gentle person and wouldn't of hurt a fly. But I was so frightened that I screamed the place down.

Lesley went away and never came back to me again.

I'm not good at seeing apparitions but I don't worry to much about things moving, sometimes I see things out of the corner of my eye but when I look there is nothing there, that doesn't worry me either.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:34 pm

This is usually how people start to see spirit out the corner of their eye.The images do get stronger with practice.

It sounds as if you have witnessed quite a few so you are well on the way.

Usually if somebody dies in an unexpected or horrid way they will often visit you at some point just to settle your mind and if this is the case then 9 times out of 10 yuo will not witness them again as they can now pass on with no worriesw that they have hurt you for the wrong reasons.Other than by death itself which is hurtful but a natural part of life.
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:14 pm

I thought for all this time that she never came back because of my reaction to her when she did come to me.

She wouldn't of wanted to frighten me and so I thought she decided not to frighten me again. Reading what you've said about her possibly coming to settle my mind so that she could pass on has eased my mind.

The story didn't stop there though. Sometime later when I was about 17 my dad told me something that as a person that doesn't believe in paranormal or should I say didn't, would of been a hard thing for him to tell me..a very victorian type proud man my dad.

He told me that one night he was woken by something that sat on the bed. When he opened his eyes Lesley was sitting there. He said he just starred in disbelief at first thinking he was dreaming.

Then she spoke to him and told him to tell her mum that her and Mick were together and that it was very peaceful where they were..and that they were happy.

Then she smiled at my dad and disappeared.

Just before hers and Micks death, Lesley and my dad had a bad argument that due to my dad and me going to Africa for 4 months and them being killed while we were there, they never got the chance to make friends again.

Sounds like she needed to see him to let him know she still loved him.

Lee is it possible that due to my fear of seeing a spirit that I'm stopping them from manifesting ( is that the word ) to me.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Yes it could be spirit of any kind does not like to upset so if they feel that you would get upset in any way then they could be keeping a distance.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Last week i started work at another scheme as a manager.
I was told when i first got there that quite a few people had seen the figure of a man wearing his night clothes walking through a closed door!

He has been seen a number of times so fingers crossed he'll come and say hello at some point!

If i see him trust me you will all be the first to no Wink
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Seen too many to mention and to tell you the stories would be an encyclopedia.

Good read though.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:35 pm

i find all of this really fascinating to read
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:29 pm

I have had a few exp as a child which Im convinced I had a ghost that had attached to me. We lived In a fairly big house as kids and I shared a room with 3 sisters.....One day i was sitting doing homework in my parents room and I seen a white shadow behind the door in the reflextion of the mirror as I looked behind me the shadow had gone then as I looked back into the mirror it was right up behind me and I could clearly tell it was a young woman in white. I wasnt afraid really I stared at it until it vanished but after that things kicked off daily for me.
That night I was alseep and woke up to the radio playing my mum had come in to yell at me for leaving it on at all hours of the morning and to turn it off I crawled to the end of my bed to turn it off by the plug but the radio wasnt plugged in!!! I would be woken by my walkie talkie going off all this always happend at 2am every morning and for years I awoke this time and sometimes just fell back asleep.
I couldnt sleep in the same room as my sisters and was moved because they would moan the room was always cold when I was in there and I would wake them up at night moving around. So eventually my parents put me in a room at the back of the house and I would wake up again at 2am every night with the same white figure at the end of my bed usually sitting on my legs but never talking or saying anything to me. I even had a sleep over at my friends and woke up again at 2am to see the woman standing in the doorway of my friends room. I wasnt worried by it and it became natural and I expected it. It wasnt until we moved house when I was 14 that I had a full night sleep and I have been convinced about ghost since. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us your stories   Tell us your stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us your stories
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Paranormal :: Paranormal topics and mysteries :: HAVE YOU SEEN A GHOST-
Jump to: