APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+49
barry2
rickett
schism
lee5
wolfy
chris/cath
pamt
sonya
yoyo
michala
jaynie2
bakim
lord
parmar
lolli
gorgina
carmen
muse
caddytaps
dwain
KT
Secret
Lil_Lee
funnylunch
nat
beefy-beercan
Nina
madmaz
doobreath
squeeky
barney
flubber
sarah.w
lizzie
fran
mouse
choccy
bookworm
valerie
shamrock
pogo
stella
crazycow
tots
Steve
Chris
lee
shelmor
Fusecienne
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Lets all Chat - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 pm

lol! lol! Oink Oink! pig
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Not sure what i am act like a crazed animal when im tired tho. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 pm

What animals are crazy apart from cow's? scratch
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Ok a wild beast then look like one to, no sarcastic comments thanks . Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
princess
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
princess

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Hi all how are things not been on lately waht new and what is going on.
Back to top Go down
princess
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
princess

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:26 pm

I think we ought to start a new topic I hate Men topic i can see there are a few on here that are feminists. Well i think they are by what they put.

But I really do hate them.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:37 pm

lol! I had a "i hate men" day last week!

Could of done with that topic then!

Like your thinking Princess Wink
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 pm

hi crazy been checking out the cheese nibbles lol! plenty in stock.yeah..
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Yeayyyyyyyyyy! cheers cheers cheers

Thats my boy Wink

Get extra coz you no how quick they go lol!

I'll give you some ££££ towards them!
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:35 pm

looking forward to the galleries to see what will happen cheers i have tried to sort out some good trigger objects for the night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:33 am

i cant wait til the galleries, looking forward to seeing what you come up with steve.
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 am

Hi all. Have been reading through some earlier posts, and noted that Lee would appreciate some help looking up the history of the venues. I did this for Dinnington and The Trip to Jerusalem and really enjoyed it, so I would love to do this if it helps. Really is cold today, hate going out at 7.45 to go to work and having to scrape the car. Wish the front would clear like the back one does. See you all soon
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:51 am

morning morning morning!,

hope everyones's ok?

I bet that world definately be appreciated chris

i'm off to see flash dance tonight at the demonf with two of of my service users.
wont be on til sat now so hope everyone has a great start to the weekend x
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:05 pm

tracey wrote:
. Ilove stroppy 2 year olds. lol! lol!

I've got my very own 2 year old.....................................................

I DONT LIKE 2 YEAR OLDS affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Just a quick hello! bounce

I'll be back on later for chat and banter etc etc Wink
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:31 pm

princess wrote:
I think we ought to start a new topic I hate Men topic i can see there are a few on here that are feminists. Well i think they are by what they put.

Hello all, i for one would NOT like to see a topic on this subject or even one on women either, my feelings are that if members want to talk about this then there are plenty of these type of chat rooms which can be found on the net but not on here we are a ghost watching society not a men or women hating society Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Chris wrote:
Hi all. Have been reading through some earlier posts, and noted that Lee would appreciate some help looking up the history of the venues. I did this for Dinnington and The Trip to Jerusalem and really enjoyed it, so I would love to do this if it helps. Really is cold today, hate going out at 7.45 to go to work and having to scrape the car. Wish the front would clear like the back one does. See you all soon

Hi Chris, although we have nominated someone to check out the history for the galleries, feel free to find some information as well as the more we know the better flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:33 am

Nina wrote:
princess wrote:

Hello all, i for one would NOT like to see a topic on this subject or even one on women either, my feelings are that if members want to talk about this then there are plenty of these type of chat rooms which can be found on the net but not on here we are a ghost watching society not a men or women hating society Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Dont worry Nina it was only a joke Wink
If the ladies want a moan about the men or men about women theres always the comfort zone king queen
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:11 am

crazycow wrote:
Nina wrote:
princess wrote:

Dont worry Nina it was only a joke Wink
If the ladies want a moan about the men or men about women theres always the comfort zone king queen

Well how comes you take this as a joke but anything Lee says you take as serious and you dont give him the chance to explain himself he may even have a point.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 am

i hate the man that nearly ran me over this morning lol!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Steve wrote:

Steve your on the wrong thread Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation also your supposed to look both ways before crossing the road Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:25 pm

i know i shouldnt laugh but i am steve - sorry!..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:41 pm

fran wrote:
Steve wrote:

Steve your on the wrong thread Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation also your supposed to look both ways before crossing the road Very Happy

What thread should i be in, i couldn`t find the one called danger zone lol! and i did look he just wanted to use his horn plus the road was two lanes wide.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 pm

hey everyone,

hope everyone's well?

anyone got any idea what's happened in wigston magna this morning?
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:34 pm

cheers oo ya monkey Leicesters having a great match today ! 4-0 ! cheers
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:55 pm

hi shelmor i bet sarah will have no voice left and mandy i bet there well chuffed
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:13 pm

yes i bet ! they just said on the radio,, leicester have gone half a season unbeaten
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Hi all. Brill to see you back Lee. Hope you all have a fab night tonight, i'll be thinking about you all whilst working hard, had a bit of a ghost hunt at work last night got loads of orbs, having another go tonight, got the chance to go into one of the haunted bedrooms, got one of the others into it now shes just as excited as i am. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:23 am

well i am halfway through amelias birthday sleepover weekend! sarahs daughter kelly came yesterday and was the perfect house guest, we've been to collect another friend, the piccies and frankie and bennies today, taken kelly home and other friend (ellie) is also being a perfect house gust, will take the girls horse riding in the am then ellie back home after lunch, then the weekend will be almost over!

hope you are all having good weekends.
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:37 am

Hiya people. Sorry I've not been around for a bit, but my look at all the shenaneghans I have missed!! What on earth is going on. Everyone seems to be getting well stressed out..chill ya beans' chickens..
Anyway, all is good here except I have a big spot on the side of my nose which really hurts! Lol - covered it in Sudocrem for the night..now look like an Australian cricketer with my zinc cream!

I have a question - this is very important to me aswell, so please reply if you can - does anyone own a cat (or more than one), or a dog (or more than one)? But NOT both.. I am writing a report in the next few weeks and need participants. More will be explained if you don't mind just mentioning which animals you have Smile
Glad everyone seems well. I am off to attempt a sleep, without getting cream on my pillow Smile

Nighty night pobol y cwm Wink xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next