APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+49
barry2
rickett
schism
lee5
wolfy
chris/cath
pamt
sonya
yoyo
michala
jaynie2
bakim
lord
parmar
lolli
gorgina
carmen
muse
caddytaps
dwain
KT
Secret
Lil_Lee
funnylunch
nat
beefy-beercan
Nina
madmaz
doobreath
squeeky
barney
flubber
sarah.w
lizzie
fran
mouse
choccy
bookworm
valerie
shamrock
pogo
stella
crazycow
tots
Steve
Chris
lee
shelmor
Fusecienne
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Lets all Chat - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:22 pm

good to see you made it on here tracey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi Dawn long time no speak, hope you are feeling bettr than you did. Looking forward to seeing you again, seems ages since we saw you last.
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Hi hope some of these things arn't aimed at me and mum as we didn't know anything about the social event so didnt say wed go, its a shame things turned like this as the investigations are our social life (apart from kids dancing) and something we both really enjoy. We have made some great friends.
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:35 am

I think maybe everyone needs to take some time out and calm down.
We are a group of diverse people and we are not going to agree on everything all the time and yes there are going to be things that people do (or in some cases do not do) within the group that annoy other people. That's life, and frankly I do not think the public forum is the place to be sorting out dissagreements within the group. I know people are angry and want to voice how they feel and that is one of the reasons why we should have a monthly meeting so these things can be discussed. Lee, I am sure everyone does appreciate what you and the other founder members do, I know I do, and those of us that were at the meeting last night did try to help by agreeing to do more. As was pointed out last night we would have a monthly agenda which Nat would put together before the next meeting so if anyone has something they are not happy about it can be discussed. Yes, we all have our own lifes to live and sometimes work, home or other commitments prevent us from doing things and that is acceptable but, on the other side of the coin, and this is not aimed at anyone it is just a general comment, when the idea of a social/meeting was first raised people were saying yes they were up for it but only a handful attended the first meeting which obviously gives the impression that some people are not as committed as others with regard to the future of the group. Now, I am sure there are lots of members who pay their money and just want to come on the vigils without getting more involded and there is nothing wrong with that, but we are a large group and it obviously takes some organising to arrange all the vigils and going forward there has to be a core of members willing to help out more if the group is to continue. I can understand Lee's frustration because he not only books the vigils and sorts out the money etc but he also attends every vigil, which must have an impact on his home life too.
I love doing the vigils it is the one thing that I look forward to when the rest of my life is going down the drain and I for one will fight to keep the group going and with that in mind I am willing to help out more if that's what it takes to keep things going.
It would be a dreadful shame to allow pent up anger to destroy the group when it could all be sorted out at a proper meeting, I hope there are others withing the group who agree with me.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:39 am

Gosh Tracey and chris on together you got your own comp now tracey.
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:51 am

Trace got on line at the weekend. so il guess i am just c now not ct. Hope everything can be sorted out, as I really enjoy meeting you all, and like tracey have made some great friends, but with Tracey working nights, with sometimes less tha a weeks notice of her shifts we have a job to make any arrangement too far ahead, as the children stay with me when she works. She has had to take holiday to get to some of the investigations. this is why we did not make any arrangement to meet up on a week night. we appreciate all that you do to make the investigations go ahead so sucessfully, and will hlp where we can, with lifts or anything else we can do. Hope this can all be settled so that the next investigation can go ahead without any atmosphere or ill will, cos as you know I hate any confronation. looking forward to seeing you all soon,
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:55 am

Its strange having you both on now c and tracey scratch

Im still drying out after the football!
Crap match but happy to take a point!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:58 am

Hello mummy how are you, hope things can be sorted out, miss all the pleasent company when not on an investigation any way.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:06 am

Mandy even my knickers are wet i was so cold but i also happy with a point.xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:08 am

Hello to my other mummy Chris, you now can change your name and take the t off if you want i really do think traceys picture looks like her.
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:16 am

Thanks you cheeky sod its actually mum in the morning lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 am

I saw that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:21 am

Welcome Chris its nice to meet you,thats not nice tracey talking about you mummy like that.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:22 am

Evening Michelle hope you are well,im wet and cold after football.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:25 am

Snap! I have a cold bum Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:26 am

Sorry mummy, and welcome chris it looks strange now, no more ct. and sarah its actually a picture kids took of me on a good hair day. lol! lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:30 am

Hi crazy how are you?
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 am

Im very well thank you for asking my love!

And how the devil are you? Wink
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:36 am

Night all off to bed have to be up at 5.40am so hope to talk to you tomorrow.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Good Morning all.

This is a little delayed but maxine and I would just like to say a big thank you to Pam and Lee and all the people that attended our private investigation at Belgrave Hall on Saturday night, you all made it a special night.
Hope to see you all again soon on future investigations.

Thanks again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Morning All,

well, my little boys birthday went veryvery well, and he had an absolutely brilliant day, when he got into bed last night he said it had been his best birthday ever. Arrrr Very Happy

hope you all have a good day
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Evening all!

Hope everyone s ok? Wink
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Hi how are you this evening. I'm dead on my feet pre school full of morons today, all i seemed to do was split up fights and stop arguements, bitween listening to adults problems as im suposed to be a good listener. But thats because i cant get a word in edgeways. Ilove stroppy 2 year olds. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:54 pm

lol! lol!
I have a 7 year old going on 17 if you want a shot at her?
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Swap you for my 13 yr old acts more like my mum than mum does, constantly telling me off. Pre school is only a volantry job whilst doing my coarse, but im wondering what ive let myself in for.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:01 pm

You must be off your rocker! geek

Never work with children and animals! No
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:02 pm

You are children or animals we all are.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:04 pm

lol! Im a cow! Moooooo!
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 pm

work with children by day and animals by night( my boss looks and grawls like a wild animal). Mum likes her tho lol! lol! lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
barney

barney

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Im a pig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next