APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.

Go down 
+26
mouse
KT
funnylunch
muse
Claire101
pinki
fran
Fusecienne
nat
jan
Bex
shelmor
madmaz
Nina
helen3
stella
electrogirl
valerie
sarah.w
Dr.Egon Spengler
tots
lisa
pogo
shamrock
crazycow
lee
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Dream 1
To dream of the month of October, signifies gratifying success in your endeavors.

To see an oak tree in your dream, symbolizes longevity, stability, strength, tolerance, wisdom, and prosperity.

To see leaves in your dream, signifies new found happiness and an improvement in various aspects of your life. It is symbolic of fertility, growth and openness. Alternatively, it represents a passage of time or highlight a certain period of time.

Dream 2
To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.�If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Who has weird dreams? affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:37 pm

ermmmmmmmm oh yes YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 pm

To see something burning, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to take time off for yourself and relax.

To see a chimney in your dream, represents warmth, tradition, and family values. Alternatively, a chimney is symbolic of a phallic symbol. Thus to see the chimney collapse implies impotence.

To see a building in ruins or damaged, indicates that your approach toward a situation or relationship is all wrong. You need to change. Your own self-image may have suffered and taken some blow.

To dream that you are sweeping, implies that you are clearing your mind of emotional and mental clutter. You are taking a new stance and have a fresh attitude toward life. Alternatively, you may be ignoring some important facts or going against what you gut and intuition is saying.

To dream that the doors are locked, signifies opportunities that are denied and not available to you or that you have missed out on. In particular, if you are outside the locked door, then it suggests that you are having some anti-social tendencies. If you are inside the locked door, then it represents harsh lessons that need to be learned.

To save a child, signifies your attempts to save a part of yourself from being destroyed.

To see a street in your dream, symbolizes your life's path. The condition of the street reflects how much control you have over the direction of your life. Is there a name on the street which can offer some significance or hints to the meaning of the dream.

To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.

To see your coworkers in your dream, highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles and competitive nature. If the coworkers in your dream are not your actual coworkers, then they may pertain to some psychological business that you need to work on.

To see or use a mobile phone in your dream, indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility.

To dream that you threaten others, denotes that you need to assert and stand up for yourself in your waking life.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Blimey thats alot to take in. Thanks Sham. Its a full time job just keeping up with me and Lee lol!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:11 pm

just as well the rest of us are normal then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:50 pm

All i can say is i am just very open minded. Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:19 am

My dream last night was about everyone i know going to a stock car race and when we got there it was all of my teachers racing the cars.After they had opened up the show it was our turn and we all jumped into cars and had a go ourselves. It was great fun.A bit like adult dodgems.
This was no ordinary stock car race it was a bit like a cross country or should i say continent race.Anything goes.
My nickname was dastardly as i was sly and cunning.Val and Sarah were 88, Dawn was springbok.Shammers was pixie,crazy was mental,tots was scary,electrogirl was sreaming shocker,Fran was the nun and Shelina was side winder. it took us all over the world. and everywhere we stopped we had to collect beatles to bring back to say we have been there.

It was very much like Wacky races.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:38 am

WOW sounds like a fab dream but who won????

But whats a side winder??????? scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Dont know i woke up before it finished.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:06 pm

i like the ouind of this dream and its nice to be involved.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:26 pm

To dream that you are in a race, signifies that others are envious of your achievements and want it for themselves. If you win the race, then it denotes that you will overcome your competitors. Alternatively, this dream may also be an indication for you to slow down or take a different coarse in life. Often this dream can reveal your competitive nature and how you tend to measure yourself against others.

To see a race car in your dream, symbolizes your hard driving and headstrong attitudes. It may also reflect your competitive nature and the need to win. Alternatively, the symbol may be a pun for your issues with race and ethnicity.

To dream that you are driving a race car, represents your fast paced lifestyle. You may be jeopardizing your health with your reckless behavior.

To see race tracks in your dream, represents life in the fast lane for you. The tracks may be a metaphor for your quest to get ahead in life. Alternatively, you may feel that you are going in circles. Or that you have a set path of thinking and doing things and are unwilling to deviate from it.

To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, it may relate to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test.

To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

To see an acquaintance in your dream, signifies positive affairs in business and harmony in your home life. It also foretells that you will see or hear from them shortly after this dream.

To hear a nickname in your dream, represents your feelings and memories of the person who is referred to by that nickname. If the nickname is not familiar, then it may be a pun on something or a metaphor.

To dream that someone is calling you by a nickname, suggests that you are trying to change they way you and others see you.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:30 pm

I had a strange dream whilst i was away last night.
I was waiting at the train station for some reason and when the man said the train was coming everyone got into cars instead of trains that were on the track.
I asked where the trains were and they all laughed at me and wouldnt stop.
I woke up then and that was it.
Told you it was strange!
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm

I think this is actually linked to the fact you were staying in an old railway station house, but this is what it means.

To see a railroad in your dream, signifies that you have laid out a set track toward achieving your goals. Alternatively, it indicates that you may be too linear and rigid in your thinking. Sometimes you need to go off track and explore other possibilities.

To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car my symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life. To dream that you cannot find where you parked your car, suggests that you do not know where you want to go in life.

If you are being laughed at, then it indicates your insecurities and fears of not being accepted.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Thats quite true.

There were pictures of trains everwhere.
Thanks chick.
Back to top Go down
helen3

helen3

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:27 am

Part of my dream last night was that I was throwing old clothes old, particularly polka dot clothing! (Dont ask, as i never wear it in real life!). However, when this woman was sorting my donation out, i realised that she had my white dressing gown there too, which i hadn't meant to throw out and I was getting most upset about it, but she wouldn't give it back. She screwed it up and put it into a bag. At that moment my alarm clock went off for work... it was a bit weird really...
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:52 am

my dream last night was about a bike that when you peddled it as norm it was just an ordinary nike but if you free wheeled and peddled backwards then it jumped back in time by 2 years.

It was good to put things right.

You could also fit a snow board to the bottom of it which was wicked.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:59 pm

To dream of your clothes, is symbolic of your public self and how you are perceived. It is indicative of the act you put on in front of others. Clothes is also an indication of your condition and status in life. If you dream that your clothes fit too tightly, then denotes that you feel restricted in some way. You may feel constrained in a relationship or held back at work.

If dots appear in your dreams, your dreaming mind may have been urging you to pay more attention to detail. Dots also represent growth or the potential for growth and development.

To dream that all your clothes in the closet are white, suggests that you need to lighten up. You may have recently been feeling a little on the depressed side. Perhaps you were going through some crisis. It is time to move on. You need to change your attitude and get a grip of your inner emotions.

To see a woman in your dream, represents nurturance, passivity, caring nature, and love. It refers to your own female aspects or may also represent your mother. Alternatively, it may indicate temptation and guilt. If you know the woman, then it may symbolize the concerns and feelings you have about her.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:01 am

To dream that you are riding a bicycle, signifies your desires to attain a balance in your life. You need to balance work and pleasure in order to succeed in your current undertakings. If you have difficulties riding the bicycle, then it suggests that you are experiencing anxieties about making it on your own.

To dream about time travel, indicates your wish to escape from your present reality. You want to go back into the past or jump forward to the future to a period where your hopes are realized. This type also represents your romantic nature or your desire to romanticize everything.

Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. There is a duality as in male and female, mother and father, yin and yang, etc.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 am

I dreamt last night that I was waiting for someone (don't know who) by a telephone box. While I was waiting I asked people walking if they had any change as I wanted to make a call. One man said that he had, but as he leant forward to give me the change he stuck a syringe in the back of my shoulder and injected me with something before running off. I then started to try and follow him down the road, but everything was blurred and I was stumbling all over the place.

Thats when I work up.
Analyse me if you fancy a go. I don't look up my own dreams.
Back to top Go down
helen3

helen3

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 pm

Thanks Shamrock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:50 pm

maybe its saying to be wary of people that you've just met,and not to be too trusting ..... This week i've been finding it really hard to remember any of my dreams. Its like they're buried right down in my mind n i cant get to them.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:36 pm

I can't get the image of having the syringe put in my shoulder out of my head so I have looked this one up.

To dream that someone is forcibly injecting you, represents your negative attitudes about a particular situation/person. It also indicates the influence of peer pressure working against you. You are recognizing that someone is forcing their negative and unwelcome views/values on you.

To see a syringe in your dream, signifies that you need to inject more enthusiasm, fun, or determination into your life. Consider also the contents of the syringe and how it would effect you.

From a Freudian perspective, the needle and its contents represents the penis and intercourse.

To see or hear a telephone in your dream, signifies a message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have tried to avoid. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:03 pm

My dreams returned,i seemed to have dreamt masses last night...in one section of dream,i was walking across a field,with lots of clumps of trees ,a small hill with a path where the grass had worn away. There were 'on safari' animals there too! There was some elephants near the trees,and when the giraffe started to walk towards this gap between the trees i was worried he was too tall to get through,...but it was ok because he had a button on top of his head,when it was pressed his long neck retracted allowing him to walk under the trees without crashing
...that was funny because i remember thinking he just looked like a zebra with his neck down... (!?) once he'd passed through the gap his neck went back to normal... Then i just carried on walking up the little hill and my friends house was at the end of a track.i went in and she'd got a real house full,everyone was helping her do the washing and she was making us all bacon sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:27 pm

My dream last night was about a big sausage roll that just kept getting bigger a bit like the blob.We got everybody to take bites out of it and paople started to get bigger aswell.soon the whole country was huge and the word spread all over vthe world and people came to have a bite to stop the thing growing but to no avail.Then we found out that because of its make up the only thing that would stop it was that it had to have vegitarians eat it.

we were saved.

The only thing was the vegitarians all exploded.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 pm

lee could you please tell us what you have to eat before you go to bed you could write a book on weired dreams you make us laugh idont dream as i dont sleep to good Surprised
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:12 pm

To dream that you are walking with ease, represents the way you are moving through life and progress toward your goals. Consider your destination.

To dream that you have difficulties walking, indicates that you are reluctant and hesitant in proceeding forward in some situation. You may also be trying to distance yourself from certain life experiences. The difficulty in walking is a reflection of your current situation and the obstacles that you are experiencing.

To see an elephant in your dream, suggests that you either need to be more patient and understanding of others. The elephant is also a symbol of power, strength, and intellect. Alternatively, as a creature with an introverted nature, the elephant may thus be depicting your own personality.

To see a giraffe in your dream, suggests that you need to consider the overall picture. Take a broader view on your life and where it is headed.

To see button in your dream, indicates wealth and security.

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity. If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant.

To see people you know in your dream, signifies qualities and feelings of those people that you desire for yourself.

To see people you don't know in your dream, denotes hidden aspects of yourself that you need to confront.

To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 pm

To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways.

To see something growing in your dream, indicates that you have reached a new level of maturity or spiritual enlightenment.

To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.

To dream that you are eating with others, denotes prosperous undertakings, personal gain, and joyous spirits.

To dream that you are overeating or not eating enough, signifies your need and lack of spirituality and fulfillment in your waking life. Food can represent love, friendship, ambition, sex or pleasure in your life. Thus, food is seen as a metaphor to fulfill and gratify our hunger of love and desires.

To see explosions in your dream, signifies a loss and displeasure in business. It may also mean that your repressed emotions and rage have come to the surface in a forceful and violent manner.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:55 pm

Thankyou,its strange to think that it could actually have a meaning.
Back to top Go down
Bex

Bex

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:29 am

here is a dream i actually rembered:
i was with a group of people (dont know who) and we were outside a church, we saw another group of people and they started beating up an old lady she looked like a begger or tramp, so my group injected ourselfs with drugs so we could beat the other group up for hurting this lady. when we ran out of energy we injected more drugs and carried on hurting the other group.
it was really strange and i dont often remember my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.   Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write your dreams here and we will try to interpret them for you.
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next