APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reports of this location

Go down 
+13
fran
Rochelle
Steve
Chris
madmaz
shelmor
valerie
Nina
crazycow
pogo
tots
sarah.w
lee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

reports of this location - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wygston House 5th June 2009   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Wygston House 5th June 2009
We started the night as usual with a walk around to get the feel of the place as there was only three of us who hadn’t been here before it was only a short one but we had only done the attic the last time we went so only Lee, Val and myself had been in there so it was new to everyone and as soon as we went up the stairs some felt sick and others didn’t like the feelings they were getting, it does feel strange up there but I feel not very threatening but could we be proved wrong????? When went in the office down the corridor two of the men’s legs felt like they were going to give way and Lee and my self’s hearing changed like when you are on an aeroplane but as soon as you went out of the doorway it came straight back. Only five of us went to look in the cellars and Dave and Ryan felt strange down there we all felt like it was going to be a good night and couldn’t wait to get started. Lee opened us up in the safe area which is the large room when you walk in and whilst doing so we could hear noises and he was told something which made him smile and said we would find out later.

We started off in the smaller of the two cellars and quickly got our self’s in the positions we felt safest in. As soon as the lights went out the door started banging making people jump a few stones were thrown then the touching began, People were stroked, prodded pushed violently making people scream out and cry, even Chris was touched in here (which doesn’t happen very often).Also we could feel breathing in our faces and Mandy and me had our heads forced down and we both couldn’t look up my legs were very weak and I went so light headed Maz was having to hold me up so we felt I had better sit on the floor. Lee had his jeans button undone in here and also Chunks had to sit as he felt very funny. Stella and Ryan had something thrown behind them then Claire started to feel very anxious as though she was waiting for something and that she was going to be told off, she also felt like she shouldn’t be in there. Also she said she felt blessed and she was going to be alright and the people with crosses are ok but the next minute her nose started to bleed for no reason. Lee’s necklace was moved and so was Ryan’s and Tracey felt like hers was being undone and they were all were crosses. As we went in we had placed a cross in the usual alcove and Chunks had brought in a cross on a rosary bead necklace. We could all hear the little bell tinkle on the cross and also we could hear the beads on the necklace move. Claire as in Secret on the forum was having all sorts done to her being touched, things thrown at her and also breathing and also bad smells and it was making her very upset, Val was one side and she was violently pushed forward making her cry, our voices also was being carried making people feel others were moving when in fact they were in the same place .Tracey had a big cushion thing thrown at her but by this time Maz and myself was feeling very different on the floor we found everything very amusing and we were trying very hard not to laugh as we didn’t know what would happen to us if we did. Also lights could be seen some people could see white and others green, also footsteps could be heard but no one was moving, we decided to move on and venture to the next cellar.

Cellar Two.
Most of us stood down towards the far end of the room with Chris behind the bar and Chunks and Tracey near the other door, it did seem quite bright at first and Lee could see us all it wasn’t long before something big was thrown and next the draws on the bar started to bang back onto the bar now as Chris was standing there she said they were not moving just banging. Most people were very scared and jumpy in here. I started to feel very aggressive and annoyed with people it was like why you here if you don’t want it. Things were thrown at people and most of us were touched in some way. I asked the spirit to touch certain people or to thrown something at the ones I requested. It started to get very dark at one point and the atmosphere did change and more things were thrown, Claire started to laugh which made Tots want to join in but I was told laugh at your peril, Lee broke wind I told him the spirit wasn’t happy and next thing there was a loud bang near Lee and I told Lee he was warned. The feeling of laughter was still with the others but as Claire started something big banged and made people scream and once again I told them they had been warned. At one point the pool cue came flying off the bar. Most of the group were ready for a break when Chunks sat on the floor and started crying. Myself and Lee thought it was very quite in here tonight as other nights had been but to most people it wasn’t.

Attic.
Once again we felt breathless and some had headaches when entering the room, it’s a large room with not a lot in it only a table which Stella and Nina sat on, Tots and Tracey when very childish in here and ran to the very fair end, some stood one side and three sat on the floor the other side it wasn’t long before something was thrown making people jump and the next thing Claire screamed out something was thrown and caught her nose which had made a scratch. Chunks collapsed spread eagled on the floor and the table Stella and Nina were sat on started moving with them on it, Chris could see shadows moving outside the door and the next moment Stella cried out switching her torch on she had been touched but she could clearly see an hand on her arm it scared her so much she moved, Others move around the room but soon felt very uncomfortable and ,moved into different places, Tots and Tracey were channelled as two naughty children who wouldn’t behave and Shammers also started to sob into her cardigan saying the other two were laughing at her because she couldn’t do her ABC’s and got at one point very hysterical Lee said her name was Annie, Maz sat in the middle of Shammers and Mandy and the next thing we new Mandy was channelled by another child so we had four channelled at one time, I went to sat next to Chunks to make sure he was ok and Ryan and myself her a man’s voice twice, Stella came to sit next to me on the floor so Val, Claire and Maxine went to sit on the table and once again it started moving with three people sitting on it. Stella and me heard someone get to the floor and start moving and we asked out who had moved when Lee said a small boy was crawling along the floor which I may add scared us to death as we were the only two sitting in the middle of the room but he was heading up the other way, we also could hear footsteps behind us and Lee said he could see someone standing near the door behind us. Claire told us the little boys name was James and he couldn’t walk as he couldn’t use his legs. The two Tracey’s were being very cheeky to Little Annie still making her cry when Lee was channelled as the others were making so much noise I went to stand next to him to asked who had come through, I was pleased to say that Mrs Jennings had come for another chat it’s about the fifth time now and she’s a very nice lady, She told me that the two Tracey’s were going to be in so much trouble when the master came home and he would crop them or dunk them and they were going to be sent back to brideswell.She told me that Annie should stop crying as she was really very clever and it was the other children who were thick, She asked if I had been to the swine’s market and that she had, also I asked her if she had been riding today always have a very nice and civil conversation with Mrs. Jennings and I also asked after her baby, I asked if there had been any balls and she told me I had missed it and then I asked her if there was any balls coming up which made her laugh out loud saying I was a one and I was very funny, she was constantly looking around the room which made us feel a bit nervous but she was very annoyed with the naughty children, she asked if I had seen her lovely flowers and I asked her if that was the flower smell we could smell her earlier and she said it was. She asked u s to stay for dinner and when someone asked what it was she said swine o f course. She asked some of the others some questions but every now and again she kept slapping me saying about the balls coming up and that I make her laugh. We moved Claire towards the door but she really felt she had to leave the room so Val and Chris took her downstairs and Mrs Jennings wanted to know where she was going but as they went downstairs they could hear an alarm going so we said our goodbyes to Mrs Jennings and brought Lee back. (If I have missed anything out please feel free to add it).We went for a well earned break.

Large Room.
We did our usual in here some did table tipping and the others did glass divination and a couple sat in the large room, it wasn’t long before the glass started moving and a man came through called William also a child tried to communicate but could only manage to move it up and down could this have been one of the children from in the attic. On the table we asked it to move for us and we felt a slight vibration, Tracey started to get very agitated in here and started walking up and down the rooms them march around the table saying we were really annoying her, this was a complete change around from up stairs because that’s how I felt about her but whilst at the table I was very rude and ignorant. We asked her to join the table to see if the energy could come through and the table shot across the room and down the two steps and before we could lift it back up it moved back up the itself. We moved it back into the middle of the room when all of a sudden Tracey started laughing and looking very drunk making noises with her mouth, was she drunk and was this a spirit we had met before once here but lots of times at the guildhall, I asked who was try to communicate with us and she said give us a kiss and you know who I am, i asked if she could tell the other people around the table and she said her name was Lucy. We asked why she was there and she said for a good time asked how much for a kiss and she said three penny’s and I asked what I got for five pennies and she lifted her skirt up and said all of it, this was very funny which in turn made her laugh more, she spent quite a lot of time falling over onto the floor and a strong smell of alcohol could be smelt and we all know Tracey doesn’t drink, she kept looking in the other room where Tots was sitting and I asked who was in there and she said Jemima and she was covered in spots and needed cream for them I asked if she had any and she lifted her skirt up and smelled and said all clean. I asked her if her she still had her little problem she told us about a couple of weeks ago and she said it was all gone now which made total sense in what we know about other uses of the house i also asked about who takes some of her money and she said she wasn’t very nice. At this point we decided to bring her back and go and have a break.

Downstairs Offices.
We tried the usual experiment in here and the ladies felt tired and a couple felt sick, we sent the men into the other office first and when we went in it was complete role reversal the men were lying on the floor with their legs up complaining about tummy ache and Chunks said he felt something sharp in his tummy.

Back in the second cellar.
We went back down in here to see what else we could get and nearly everybody either stood or sat in a different position. Instantly things were being thrown and people were being touched again and once again people screamed and I was told This is what you came for, Why you here if you don’t want it. I asked for things to be moved and asked if they could move the pool cue it shot of the bar hitting Ryan’s arm then hitting Tots and she decided to keep her foot on it. More noises could be heard and I asked if it could tap twice for me which it did, we also heard metal thrown and both of the draws were thrown to floor making everyone cry out. It felt very different down here the second time and it was much darker and the atmosphere didn’t feel very friendly so it was quite a change from earlier. It did go very quieter in here after a time so we went back upstairs to do the last room.

End room down the corridor.
It was very cool in here and it also felt like you were on a ship suffering with sea legs, we were very unsteady and most people chose to sit down, it was very dark when the light went off and lee decided to do a séance, a stone was thrown at this point. It wasn’t long before Lee was channelled by the spirit of a drunk man called Ishmael, we couldn’t understand him too much as you could smell the drink coming from him, we did establish he had come for soup and he asked if someone could take him to the toilet, he also liked to have a bit of a laugh. Next came a little girl who want to play and Lee was spinning his arm round in circles had met this little girl before and I asked if her name was Elizabeth and she nodded, she then wanted to play cat’s cradle and I asked if she wanted to play marbles she won the first two goes but when I asked if I won the last one she said she didn’t want to play anymore meaning I had won. I asked if she wanted to sing a song and to pick one but she wanted us to so we decided to teach her row, row, row the boat, when asked if she liked it she stuck her nose up in the air and said no. Elizabeth went very quiet and I looked at the time when next minute Lee shouted at the top of his voice in an angry manner making everyone jump and by this time I decided to end the night and we brought lee back.
Overhaul the night was just as good as others and this place never seems to disappoint us,theres so much information that comes out each time we go and I know I for one find this one of the best places in Leicester to investigate.

I would rate this investigation 9/10
I would rate the venue 9/10
I would rate the investigation and venue 9/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 pm

good report Sarah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:08 am

Fab job Sarah!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:01 am

brill report sarah
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 am

well done sis, nice one. cheers cheers drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am

Great report Sarah.

This place scares me silly, but got to go back and get some more
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:50 am

Great report Sarah
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:28 pm

great report x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reports of this location
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3