APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reports of this location

Go down 
+13
fran
Rochelle
Steve
Chris
madmaz
shelmor
valerie
Nina
crazycow
pogo
tots
sarah.w
lee
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

reports of this location - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 pm

good report sarah well done
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Great report Sarah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 pm

This sounds a brilliant night. Hope to join you all on the next one here.
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:33 pm

good report sarah although i felt that the spirit was more sinister than it was letting us know.....ie john who weve had there before....dont know it was just a feeling that i got
Back to top Go down
Chris
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Chris

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Great report Sarah, can,t wait to go back, always something different here
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: 5th December 2008   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Wygston House 5th Dec 2008.

For the people who hadn’t been before they had a tour of the house with the lights on, Lee opened us up in the large room downstairs and clicks could be heard near the stairs. We always try to start in the large room upstairs because it’s lighter in there and always noisy.

Large Room.

We all sat around the room on chairs in a semi circle and we all sat quietly getting used to the room and its sounds. Some of us could feel cool breezes but theses appeared to be around our legs and knees. One new lady had her hair touched and in one corner one lady who was videoing could see a very tall shadow standing in a corner behind us. Lee was picking up on a spirit who had a message to some one with nice leggings on, as no one was wearing leggings we were unsure who he meant but the same lady who had her hair touched was wear long stripy socks and it seemed this was meant for her. We do know that one owner was well to do in the hosiery so could this be him. A few noises were heard but Lee felt even though spirits were there they were not coming that close to him. Lee felt strange on his chair very hot so we swapped places to see how I felt and he put two ladies in a side room of ours. We could hear the ladies calling out but Lee suddenly said he wouldn’t talk to them because he didn’t know them but he would talk to us because he did know us. Lee was then channelled by a very old gentleman and his features change so much it scared me so I swapped with Steve and didn’t say anything and asked him what he could see, he said exactly the same he was a very old man who’s head was twitching, Lee spoke very quietly and his name was Peter, Dawn asked him if he was the same man who has affected her downstairs in the cellar and he said he was, he then apologised for all the horrible things see had felt whilst he was affecting her. He then wanted us to go down in the cellars so we brought Lee back to us. The others rejoined the group and said nothing had happened in the other room. Before we went downstairs Lee and Dawn thought they could see s small child look round the door at us. We then decided to have a break.

First Cellar.

Three of us sat on chairs and the others stood around the room. We had a couple of things thrown at us but one lady felt so sick and ill she had to leave the room so we went back up to the safe room. Steve then moved into my chair. After you left more stones were thrown to the back of the chairs and another stone was thrown along to top of the boxes Maz was touched after Lee said you will be alright on the elbow like the spirit was trying to reassure her. A lady at the far end was touched we got nothing from the trigger objects, as i was sat in your chair I saw a red light size of a marble next to Lee . Lee also saw a light at the back of a woman in the far corner and walked over to touch the lady so she knew it was her. I felt a prod on the head which had a bit of force behind it (shit my self when I asked who touched me and it was dead silent with no reply) I’m sure dawn was touched as well

Second Cellar.

As the lady felt better we went down to join the others in the second cellar where the bar is. Some sat one end and Val and Marie and myself stood near the door, Lee asked if anyone wanted to call out so I asked if any spirits where In the room with us could they make a noise or touch one of us or just to do anything to let us know they are there, when all of a sudden the door behind us which was shut tight slowly opened wide making us all near that end run down into the other end of the room, bolts and stones were once again thrown at us, I sat near Steve on the floor next to Dawns chair, When she all of a sudden said in a quite voice he’s coming, I then ask who was and she said again he’s coming to get you, I still wanted to know who she meant and when I asked again she said her name was Edward and then moving closer to me she said he was coming to get me, so at that time I made a swift exit to behind Marie the other side of the room, people were being touched and more things were thrown at us. I decided as it was the woman that were being touched I asked them to first touch Steve, who straight away had a hand placed flat on his head so I asked the spirit to touch Lee when we heard a bang and a little brush fell off and the pool cue had spun round pointing to Lee, which didn’t make him feel too good. (LOL).Steve had brought in a small car in with him and we were using it for a trigger object. Dawn had a sharp burning pain in one eye as though it was being pushed back into her socket. As we were thinking about a break we heard a loud bang which sounded like the toy car hitting something so we put the torch straight on and we couldn’t find the car, Lee and Steve went behind the bar to see if they could find it and Steve jokingly said if we turned the torch of could you bring his car back, but Stacked against the sink was a lot of hard board with a piece of card board leaning up against it and Lee said no way could it be behind those as we didn’t hear anything move and we certainly didn’t hear anything being moved back but he checked anyway and low and behold there was the car on the floor in-between the wood. This was certainly amazing as no one could have move either down the room behind the bar or have knocked the car off because it wasn’t possible. A piece of card was lying on the bar and we found an old pen and left it together asking if they wish to write us something whilst we had a break.

Second Cellar part two.

We decided to go back into this cellar as we seemed to be getting a lot of activity, this time we tried automatic writing and a few of us got the pen moving, mine spelled out john and the second name as Edward Steve called out to see if this was correct and asked if his name was John Edwards and before he could finish calling out something was thrown. Lee asked our many spirits were in the room and Dawns pen spelled out 26(or around that figure),a number of us was still being touched and as I stood near the bar I was touched in a very personal way which resulted in me asking them to stop and I move away but they were still try to touch me again. As myself and Val stood near a alcove someone touched my neck then touched Val’s so we move across the room. Lots of the other people were touched either on there heads or on there faces. Lee had fingers go down his face, Steve was also touch again as was Val and I had fingers rubbing through my hair, we did wonder at one point if the spirit may have been blind and used the power of touch.

Small Room top floor.

We tried table tipping in here and even though the table moved around the room a couple of times it did appear to be a bit quieter than usual. The glass did move around the table when doing the glass divination but even that was quite as well.

New Room.

We found a door open down the end of the toilet corridor so we decided to end the night here as we had never been in here before. We thought we would try a standing séance and straight away some people could see very tall shadows on one wall and there appeared to be move people in the room than there actually was, It was a dark room but we propped the door open so we could get out. Lee was channelled by a drunken tramp called Isaac and you could smell the alcohol across the room but he spoke very quietly and slurred all of his words.

Well another good night this place never seems to be the same and if you ever get the chance please join us on an investigation here. If I have forgotten anything I am very sorry but we did do two investigations two nights running but please feel free to add it on.
Back to top Go down
Steve
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Steve

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:54 pm

Excellent report Sarah, we had so much going on with the touching, the car being thrown and the automatic hand writing another lady came up with the number twenty six to how many spirits were at wygston as well . Maz was touched five times and i was touched three as some one keeps sending the spirits over to me now lol....

wygston to date is the best place i have done so far..............
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:16 am

well done sarah also issac was there for his soup and he said it tasted really good lol.
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:28 am

Great report sarah,sounds like a fab night
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:09 am

Great report Sarah i will add the orther things when i transfer it to the site.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:42 pm

wow it sounds like it was a good night, i must admit to looking forward to going back here in thenew year sometime.

flower flower
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Wygston house 6th February 09

There were a few people that had not been here before so they had a walk around and an introduction to the house. They had all been on ghost watches before so I did not have to go through many of the things I would normally do with a public group. As I was walking around I felt an overwhelming feeling of Grandeur tonight, I did not know why and I did not mention it but according to what people said later then it could have been while I was being channelled and the person that came through. We set up quite a lot of trigger objects here tonight as we know that this place really rocks when it comes to trigger objects and things being moved.

Main hall.

We sat around and started the investigation upstairs in the big room. It was not long before we started to hear taps and clicks and from either end of the room. After about 10 minutes we all heard a bell and we knew that we had put bells in the cellar. (could it have been one of these that had been rung)? I was aware of spirit with us and people soon started to feel draughts around their hands, a couple of people got a feeling of someone behind them and Val said that she was being pulled. When we looked over at her we could see her being pushed backwards and forwards. We sent two people into a little room next door to see what they could find but they had little results, while they were in there I was channelled by a spirit (this part needs to be added When I do the final report as I am unaware of what happened so I will update you as soon as we get others reports) we decided it was time for a break.

Cellar 1

This is where we placed one of the trigger objects hoping it would move unfortunately it did not tonight. However we did have things thrown and many of the people that were with us were touched. People started to get touched on the head, arms, leg and also Val, Myself and Shelmor got touched on our derrieres, I asked if they felt very small hands and they said yes. A couple of others had their bodies touched and we felt as if there was someone in the centre of the room, there wasn’t. It was strange in here tonight as the sound really did echo. The door moved at least three times and at this point people started to get very worried but the rest of the time here in the cellar felt quite jovial compared to normal.

Cellar 2

It was not long before things started to be thrown in here and this was another place we had put trigger objects four in total. We could hear scraping and then all of a sudden bang. A huge bang as well. The next thing was a rocking sound like ting ting, Steve thought that this was the pendulum that he had put on the bar. When we switched the torch on it was moving. We composed ourselves and started again. People were being touched and then bang and swish and ting we put the torch back on but this time the pendulum was not moving so what were we hearing being moved? Next we had a lady who said that here scarf had been pulled and it frightened her a bit. I started to ask and nothing was happening, so Sarah had a go and as soon as she started talking to spirit they were reacting on what she was saying. She asked can you touch someone and someone got touched, then she asked can you touch one of the men and one of the men got poked. She then asked for the spirit to throw something and the pendulum fell over, nobody was near it and it made everyone jump. Sarah then asked if the spirit could do it again and sure as god made little apples it was thrown across the room about five feet from where it was placed and hit Shelmor and Maz on the head. She asked again and it was thrown the other way and hit the chair leg on which another lady was sitting. She asked again and it was flung behind the bar. We all said that this was impressive and could the spirit move something else such as a draw. About this time shelmor started to hum 'singing' bombom bom bom bombom etc...then we heard the tapping making the same 'tune'it takes her all her time to speak up let alone sing! The next thing a draw was banged down on the bar surface. This made everyone panic. We composed ourselves and Sarah asked for it to move a bag at the other end of the bar and again a massive bang, when we had put the torch on there was a stand of some kind that had been taken out of a draw that was on the bar surface and thrown across the room. We all heard what sounded as if a glass had been smashed and people could hear footsteps as if someone was walking around. By this time Sarah was starting to get the impression that the spirits were finding all of this funny because everything she was asking for was happening and every time it happened all of us freaked out. Spirit was definitely playing games with us. It all went very quiet for a while and Sarah asked if they could do anything else for us, all of a sudden a pool cue shot off the side without even moving anything else and landed on the floor near me which was about four feet from where it had been. Next we had two buckles moved and tings were heard again. We then got four people to have a try at automatic writing and not a great deal happened but while the last person was having a go a buckle was moved across the room and placed down on the bottom of a draw he was leaning on making him jump. We had been in here for a while and Sarah felt as if the spirit was starting to get angry so we decided it was time for a break It is such a pity that we did not know who this spirit was other that the feeling it was the same spirit that frightened Sarah the last time she was here, although tonight it did not seem to have that effect on her but that could have changed at anytime. Sarah felt as if this spirit was with here most of the night after this.

Upstairs main front Room.

We split into two groups one trying Glass divination the other table tipping. Both got responses but they were not as they usually were even though the table moved around the room the glass did not yield much information. The table responded to Sarah again but nobody else even when she was not at the table. I seemed to think that the spirits here tonight found it a must to mess us about as we were not getting any constructive answers to questions we were asking, although it did seem to move the glass in response to people it seemed to recognize. Because of the spirits that have come out before here we were not sure which ones we were talking to so decided to have a break.

Front offices.

Again you will have to wait for the final report as I went onto the back stair case.

Back office the shop.

In here we did a séance and I was channelled. Again wait for the final report as I have no idea of what happened.

A good night was had by all and I know there was much more that spirit wanted to give us but sadly we ran out of time but we have plenty to work on again next time we visit and I know we have made a big spirit friend with one of the ghosts that haunt Wygston house.
Dare you come with us the next time we are here?

Last edited by lee on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:14 pm

good report lee....

ting ting ting lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Well done lee,that was quick . What a great night,that second cellar was just brill
Back to top Go down
Rochelle

Rochelle

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Wicked night. Well worth going. Definatly a night to remember. Thanks everyone for a good night xx
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi rochelle it was great wasnt it. Glad you enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:43 pm

I would like to add a bit that was missed in the large room when we first started Lee was asked by a spirit where the round lady was tonight which made me laugh as I knew who he meant, it was of course Dawn, I told him she was still poorly with her bad knee the one which he had poked last night we went and he promptly told me it was him that had done that it was someone else. So it was nice the spirits were missing Dawn like we were.

Downstairs office no 1.

Some of the ladies sat in chairs and the others on the floor, this room is mainly about feelings and instantly Marie had tooth ache what was most strange it was in a place where she had not got a tooth. One young lady had butterfly feelings in her tummy and she felt as though she was expecting something to happen. Another lady also had a strange feeling in her tummy and felt very anxious. Another lady felt more tired but she did admit it was warmer in that room, Marie got quite upset and asked to leave but changed her mind when seeing the men were not in the safe room. She told me it was like seeing an old fashioned black mask coming towards her face like she was going to be put asleep and it scared her. We decided as she was feeling like this we would go into the second office.

Downstairs office no 2.

The lady who felt tired in the last room felt a bit different in this room but it was a bit cooler in here. Marie instantly felt better in here. The young lady who first said she had butterfly’s felt better in here as though the it was all sorted out now but she did say she thought the feelings were of being pregnant, I asked her to lie down in a position she felt comfortable in and at first she laid on her tummy and I asked her to turn over and she said the butterfly’s had now gone. When I asked how the other lady felt she said better but when I asked he to lay down on her back she held her hands over her tummy with her legs tucked up a different way to the other lady, she did say she felt ok as though the feelings had gone but when Marie said she had the words “dirty little whore” come into her mind the feelings returned very strongly and she didn’t like it. We decided to rejoin the men.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm

WOW, sounds like a fab night, looking forward to doing this venue again
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:28 pm

WOW it sounds like a fab night was has by all and i think it is nice to know that we make impressions on the spirit world as they do on ours by asking where dawn was.....

I am certainly looking forward to going later this year....
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 pm

very good report lee and sarah
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Shelmor writes

its sketchy but when you were channelled in the back office you said your name was Isaac. It was hard to hear you as your voice was very gruff and weak, as though you didnt have much strength. You said you were there for soup,and you'd been drinking with your friends at the Inn. It was as though you were struggling to breathe,then you suddenly shouted out PETER! PETER! Fetch Peter,...help me! Help me!... .at this point you were brought back as we were worried about you.
. .... When you were back as Lee,you thought you could see someone sitting down behind andrew and me although i think there was a chair there so it could of been that.
.... Then you were channelled again,by a little girl this time. You wanted to play games, you kept doing weird things with your hands,moving them around a lot, as if playing Whip and Top. You also wanted to play cats cradle but had no one to play,so marie stood near you and played it,you liked that. Sarah asked if your name was Beth, you said... Elizabeth...Betty
..you also said you knew Mrs Jennings... You started jumping around as if playing hopskotch..and you played a throwing game,possibly marbles,sarah played with you and you kept winning,but then you stood there pouting and said 'i'm not playing anymore!' so you'd obviously lost that round lol during all of this no one broke the chain and held hands throughout so it was quite funny when you started jumping around. You were brought back as time was running out
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Wygston house 6th February

The Main Hall
We sat on the chairs and formed a semi circle, Lee asked if any one had got any names. A name of John was said by Andrew and a small noise was heard. The gentlemen sitting opposite his face looked to be deformed on one side, at the same time Val’s chair was rocking. Sarah said that she heard the sound of rocking then some of the group heard a shuffling sound. more noises were heard and Val’s chair was still rocking. As Lee went to check on the stairs to locate the source of the noises he saw some lights moving on the stairs, Sarah asked for a spirit to communicate and a thud was heard by some of the group. Lee was asked by a spirit where is dawn at the same time one of the bells was heard to ring from the cellar. An other name of George was picked up and Lee was told wait and see. Lee asked for two volunteers to go in the small room to the back of us, Lee heard a sound which sounded like a knife being sharpened and could hear of some one asking for bread and dripping, then and old lady saying no. Lee asked how the group was feeling and some people were getting head aches, the now room started to look a bit cloudy. Lee could sense a prim and proper lady and wanted to grab people by there ears and stand them in a corner like naughty children, Marie was touched on the head and Lee come out with the name of Mrs Jennings, Michelle began to cough and felt un well and had to leave the room. Draughts were felt and I was given a message of “ I wouldn’t like to ruff and tumble with you “ Val’s chair was rocking a gain and Lee was told “Roger wouldn’t like it “ Lee was channelled by Mrs Jennings ( who sounded like mrs doutfire ) and said she had got a secret , Sarah asked about the children and Mrs Jennings said “ they are all over the place like mice “Sarah asked how many children are here and she said “ nine “ Sarah continued to ask about Roger and the year was 1645, we learned that Mrs Jennings was married but her husband was no good she then told us that it was Roger Wygston who she liked and the bell noise heard earlier was done by Father Christopher . We was told that others are waiting and Earnest was with them, Mrs Jennings looked after the children at the house but did not know who they belonged to. Sarah asked how old Mrs Jennings was Michelle had the number 46 come into her head and Mrs Jennings said she was under the age of 50, as Sarah said she looks well Mrs Jennings said “ she takes opium for the pain and its good for tooth ache “ Mrs Jennings said the children must go now and Roger was out riding. We asked who was the Mayor of Leicester and was told William who we know from the Guild Hall, Mrs Jennings wanted to know how does Sarah know the Mayor as he doesn’t talk to ladies, Sarah said she wasn’t a lady and Mrs Jennings said “ you are you’ve got all the bits.” Sarah thanked Mrs Jennings for her communication to bring Lee back and was cut short by being asked “ have you got your ball gown with you ?” Sarah asked about the ball which was to take place three weeks on Friday with lots of rich gentlemen in attendance, also the William the Mayor will be there. The children must go back to prison, Rochelle come out with the name Catherine who Mrs Jennings said was one of the children here. She was waiting for the guards to come for the children but they were late, Mrs Jennings started to ask Sarah if she was married “ yes once I got rid of him “ to which Mrs Jennings thought Sarah had killed him.Mrs Jennings wanted to know how many horses Sarah was bringing so she make stable arrangements. Mrs Jennings then asked “ have you eaten “ Sarah said spaghetti hoops on toast Mrs Jennings said “ uh what, what, what“ so we changed it to bread and dripping. Mrs Jennings said “ Bread and dripping was for the children “, she told us that she had vegetables with pork and that she had bought the pork from the market over there. Mrs Jennings asked are we here for the night and had Sarah had a drink, we were then offered a keg of beer and it makes you tipsy. She then said “ did you know you can fall of a horse if you’ve had to much to drink, very dangerous you know “ she then said “ can you smell my perfume “ and some of the group could smell flowers. We called Lee back and went for a break………………..
The First Cellar
With the torches off Andrew felt a breeze, in the dark Lee could see the heads of the group and Rochelle could see shadows. Lee saw a red light flash above some one them a person had their trousers pulled, a stone was thrown and Sarah was touched, the sound of some one walking was heard in the middle of the room and I was touched on the arm. More sounds were heard to the back of the group then Marie was touched on the hood, another stone was thrown and more lights were seen. I was touched again on the chest and people were getting some thing blowing in their face, a stone was thrown and a man had his head touched at the far end of the room. Lee and Sarah felt as if a pair of hands were pushing them down to the floor at the same time Rochelle was touched on the chest, the room seemed to echo and as people spoke their voices sounded as if they had moved to another part of the room, Andrew saw a shadow walk past him and Rochelle felt as if some one was close to her face. We then had ago at the Buddhist chant of omm, Lee saw another light and walked over to the lady it was seem by. As we did the chant a sigh was heard, Michelle was touched on the hood, Lee was touched on the hand and Andrew had the feeling of some thing going through his legs. others were getting touched on the legs and the door banged closed, a manure smell could be smelt by some of the group and some thing blew in my face. Again I was touched on the head. Lee Sarah and Val all felt pressure on their shoulders and necks, another stone was thrown hitting the door and landing on Lee foot at the front. We put a torch on to see what’s been thrown and to see what noises were coming from the back amongst some boxes. We turned the torches off and straight away a few of the group were touched on the bum by small hands as few people were talking Sarah heard a small moan, ( this noise can also be heard on the recording ) Lee could see a shadow in the middle of the room which a couple of other said they could see. The manure smell was back and more lights could be seen, a gust of wind came to me and Michelle and then I was poked in the ribs. The smell was back again and more draughts were felt, Lee said he felt as if some one has just kicked him and the room seemed to be getting lighter. Andrew felt he wanted to sway and a smell of bad ordure could be smelt, Val was touched and the door banged again. The smell continued to get worse so we decided to move to the other cellar…………..
2nd Cellar
We set our selves up on some chairs and a couple of the group sat on the floor, in this room we had set a couple of trigger objects up on the counter. This was three buckles from the 16th , 17th , and 18th century , I had also made a pyramid shaped cradle and suspended a crotal bell from the centre to hang like a pendulum. The crotal bell was 200 to 400 years old and I thought it would be some thing the spirits would recognise, we turned the torches off and began the investigation. The room was a lot colder than the first cellar, straight away Rochelle and Marie were touched on the head, Sarah asked for some one to see if the radiators had been on as they were making a noise then a bolt was thrown down the cellar. Some noises were heard like shuffling, then Lee was touched on the leg. Lee could feel hands touching him all over and another bolt was thrown hitting the back wall, Sarah said she was getting the sound of laughter in her head and Lee was touched again all over . The sound of some one walking up stairs was heard and a small stone was thrown along the floor, another bolt was thrown and the group had to be calmed down. Lee asked Sarah to ask out and was told what more do you want, another bolt was thrown to the back of the counter. Sarah asked can you touch one of us and the sound of yes was heard, ( this was also picked up by the Dictaphone ) a lady was touched on the head. We asked for more and the cradle with the crotal bell began to rock, ( as the cradle was made out of wire coat hangers its not level so it never sits flat on any surface ) I asked for the spirit can he move one of the buckles on the counter that is from his time period. Sarah was told we were stupid idiots and the crotal bell and cradle were thrown onto the floor, we put a torch on and put the cradle back on the counter checked the buckles which had not moved we turned the torch out and straight away noises were heard. We stood still and waited, Sarah continued to ask out for more and a bang was heard on the counter we put a torch on and the buckle from the 18th century had been moved I put the buckle back and we turned the torch off, straight away the pool que which was lying on top of the counter had slid across and glanced Lee on the leg then landing on the floor. A torch was turned on and we put the que back, with the torch turned off again Lee thanked the spirit. Sarah was told do we want more and asked if the spirit knew of the Globe Pub and Lee was hit on the head by a small stone, Sarah asked the spirit if he could move the draw on top of the counter and a loud bang was heard on the counter which was one of the draws. We then decided to have ago at automatic hand writing using one of the draws to lean on a lady had ago, Lee asked for the spirit to guide the pen that the lady had got in her hand but the sound of the cradle rocking was heard. Michelle wanted to start singing and the cradle was heard to rock some more. We put a torch on to see if the crotal bell was swinging but it was found to be dead still, ( on listening to the audio it was the cradle rocking but the bell wasn’t moving ) another man had ago at writing. Sarah asked out and a stone was thrown followed by another stone thrown down the back wall which sounded like it was glass being thrown. Sarah continued to ask and the cradle began to rock loudly Sarah asked for the door to be opened at the same time a stone bounced off my head hitting a radiator further on up the room, another lady was touched on her side, Sarah asked for some boards to move and the crotal bell was thrown up the room. We put the torch on again and put the trigger object back when we turn the torch off and settled down, the crotal bell was thrown on the floor so we picked it up and put it back, we checked the buckles which had not moved. Sarah asked again for the door to be opened or bang on the door, then a paper towel holder which was in one of the draws was thrown on the floor. I picked it up and put it back in the draw, soon after Val was grabbed on the head. Sarah asked for a big black bag to be pushed over off the counter but we got no response, the crotal bell was thrown on the floor again. I picked it up and put it back again, Andrew began to have ago at automatic hand writing, Sarah was touched on the arm and the crotal bell began to ring and the cradle was rocking. Another lady was touched on the back of the head and a stone was thrown up the room, Sarah had the felling of some one touching her leg and I felt dizzy as some thing was affecting me. The bell rang again and the cradle began to rock, Sarah felt as if we were all idiots then a bang was heard on the draw Andrew was using to lean on, it was one of the buckles from the 17th century which was dropped onto the draw from off the counter. Lee could see a white diamond shape moving around the room passing the people in the group. More breezes could be felt and Sarah could see a shadow in front of her, a stone was thrown which when picked up felt hot to the touch. A stone was thrown at the far end of the cellar and a lady was touched. The activity seemed to die down so we decided we needed a break……………….
The End Room
We concluded the investigation in a room at the end of the building which looked as if it was used as a shop, in this room we stood in a circle and held hands. This room was very cold and was illuminated by a gap at the bottom of the window, the sound of one of the bells was heard from the cellar. A lot of the group felt they had itchy eyes and a small tap was heard, a light was seen coming from Marie’s trousers which was coming from her phone, the phone had turned on at the same time a glow was seen to move into the middle of the room from the phone. Andrew said he could smell soup and a lady came out with the name Edward, Lee went very quiet and was channelled by some one called Isaac. Sarah asked for a torch to be turned on to keep an eye on Lee, Isaac asked Sarah if she would like a drink and that he had come here from the pub, Andrew asked where he had been drinking and he said “ The Inn .” Sarah asked if he come here for the food Isaac said “ broth “ Sarah asked if Isaac was poorly and he said he wanted a cigarette. He said the people here look after him. Isaac said that he sleeps here and asked for help, Isaac wanted us to get some one so he could go to be and be looked after, he then became distressed and then shouted Peter, Peter. Isaac wanted the last rights. We called Lee back as it was getting out of control, we continued to stand in a circle and Lee asked out again. It was not long before Lee was channelled by a little girl called Elizabeth who was called Betty, she began to do swinging actions at the floor which turned out to be whipping top. We learned that the young girl was seven years old then Lee began to move his hands which was cats cradle which Marie done the actions to play cats cradle. Lee then began to jump up and down as if playing hop scotch, she then began to play marbles which she said she wasn’t playing any more then we then played hide and seek, but she wasn’t having any thing of it as we were still holding hands. she said there were other children here but they never came through she went onto say she liked the ladies boots opposite. Betty was soon gone and Lee was back we had run out of time to carry on so we called it a night. I think that this place just gets better each time I come here………….
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:34 pm

brill report sarah and steve and shelmor

Last edited by valerie on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Brilliant report Steve and Shelmor caint beleive how much came out was my best night there by far.Really caint wait to go back.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:35 am

Fantastic report i must say that i am look forward to going here in June...
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:17 am

Well done,its great reading about it all again, brill place, cant wait to go here again.this is turning into my fave place.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Wygston House 6th March

The night began with a brief talk then the group were shown round the building with the lights on, some trigger objects were place in the two cellars and a lead toy figure at the top of the stairs. With the lights turned off we headed up stairs to start the investigation.
The Large room
We sat down on chairs and formed a semi circle, strait away a lady could fell her chair being pulled back, the man next to her his chair began to make a creaking sound even though he was trying to keep still. As we looked around we could see changes in one or two people’s faces, grunting sound was heard to the back of the room. Sarah said she could feel the floor bouncing which another member of the group said he could feel, Lee felt it was the little boy who is there with a ball which has been seen on a number on occasions. Lee asked if any one has got any names and a man come out with the name of Frances which Lee confirmed, a noise was heard to the back of the group and people were starting to feel draughts. A lady asked out for some thing to happen and Lee was told they have already come close, at the same time a man had his trouser leg pulled. Lee was told by a spirit called Mrs Jennings it’s the pigs that are doing that, Lee went on to say that the man who had his trousers pulled was a small dog called scamp. Another noise was heard which sounded like a door being banged shut, two of the ladies in the group were told they need some chalk for the stomachs making noises. Lee was channelled by Mrs Jennings and said the dog is a stray which comes into the house; Mrs Jennings went onto say that they are coming, and the children are coming. Sarah asked Mrs Jennings to get the dog to move away as she is allergic to dogs and was being affected, Mrs Jennings then asked if Sarah had been to horsehair. She then continued to say that she had been to swine market and the two ladies need chalk as thieve got up it up it making gestures with her hands. Sarah asked if she went to the ball which Mrs Jennings said that Sarah never turned up and there were lots of rich men, Sarah asked is there an Albert with us Mrs Jennings said there is an Albert Jennings but he was not there. Mrs Jennings said she liked the man sitting next to Sarah, she then went on to say she had a secret and that she was pregnant by Rodger Wygston. A man said he could smell wet dog and Mrs Jennings said the dog was pushed in the pond by the children, Mrs Jennings said not to tell any one she is pregnant as they will duck her in the river. Sarah asked is there any one else with us and she said “he knows “and that the man next the Sarah looked like the village idiot and he was wanted for murder. Mrs Jennings said it was warm out side and it was 15th June 1665, Mrs Jennings said she went to the abbey but she don’t under what they do or sing and waved her arms saying they do all this, we asked her to sing but she said she don’t sing and we asked her to hum instead, I asked if there were other building that looked like this one and she said “there’s one over there which is an inn. “ Sarah told Mrs Jennings that we must go down to the cellars and Mrs Jennings said that they were waiting for the man who was the village idiot and he would have to watch his self down there, she then said bell the bell and the sound of the bell was heard from the cellar which is one of our trigger objects. Sarah offered to bring Mrs Jennings some flowers when we come again, Mrs Jennings said the dog has done a number one on the floor which made the group laugh Sarah asked for one of the children to come and clean the mess up Mrs Jennings said they will probably Rollin it, Mrs Jennings attention was drawn to the other room at the back she could see some one who was watching us and wanted to go. We called Lee back and asked what he could see in the other room, He also could see a figure looking at us but could not make out the features, and we ended the session and went for a break…on leaving the man who could smell wet dog, could see had got dog hairs on his clean top……
The 1st cellar
We got settled and turned the torches off, we stood in a circle around the room and a lady had her chest stroked. Another lady said she felt as if she did not want to be there, I saw a flash of white light in the middle of the group and a stone was thrown at the door. People asked out and Lee was touched, a lady said she as touched on her hair and Lee could also see a light. Then another stone was thrown and more of the ladies were touched, Sarah could feel a breeze across her hand and a lady was poked in the stomach. Lee and Sarah felt that they were being push down towards the floor, as one lady asked out if there was any one here a voice was heard to say “ay “which was picked up with the voice recorder.
More people could see lights and Lee could see a pair of eyes in front of him about chin height, the group continued to ask out the boxes were hit by some thing causing a loud noise. The man who had come out with the name of Frances asked out some thing was thrown hitting a couple of the group, a man stood with his hand held outwards with a nut from a bolt in his hand, he then asked for it to be knocked out of his hand. His hand was touched then Lee was grabbed. The man with his hand held out had his hand smacked which knocked the nut out of his hand, he picked up another bolt and held his hand out again. The smell of apples could be smelt and Sarah had her hood pulled, the man with his hand out was touched on his head. Lee said as a lady across on the other side talked she would light up and Lee could see her face. A smell of sweat could be smelt and Lee suggested we do the ohm chant, after the chant a few people said they saw a light flash, we did the chant again and another light was seen also foot steps were heard up stairs, a few people could smell alcohol like cider / whiskey smell. The man with his hand out was touched again on the hand and the smell of alcohol could still be smelt coming and going. The activity was slow so we decided move to the other cellar………
The 2nd Cellar
In this room we had set some trigger object a few coins from the late 1600s and early 1700s also we had put a trigger object I made from two coat hangers to form a cradle with a crotal bell hanging in the middle which was painted with glow in the dark paint. We turned the torches off and the bell glowed bright illuminating the room, again a lady was touched on her chest. Lee walked round the room showing how he could see every one in the room, we was not sure what to do with the trigger object as it was so bright, we decided to leave it and see what would happen , the man was there with the bolts and his hand held outwards and asking for the bolts to be taken. A man in the group asked out and some thing was thrown to the back of the counter, a lady asked out to repeat the throwing and a large bolt was thrown hitting a board at the back of the counter. The glowing bell began to dim and a small screw hit the ceiling to the back of a lady, as we looked at the glowing bell a shadow was seen to pass in front of it. I was hit by a couple of stones at the same time the man next to was hit as well, a shadow continued to move past the bell and a man was hit on the chest by a stone. The group asked out and a stone was thrown again, a man at the back felt un well and became upset so we chose to pause the investigation and have a break…………
The group split into two, the ladies went into the front offices and the men went to the back stairs
The back stairs
We closed the door and stood to the far end near a big window, a man used his camcorder to video this part of the investigation, we turned the torch out and straight away I could smell soup and Lee could see a dark figure behind me so we both moved around the corner. The man with the video could see orbs moving in front of the cupboard, I move back round to the other side of the cupboard and the soup smell was gone. More orbs were seen with camcorder all in my general direction Lee heard a noise and asked the spirits to repeat it, other noises were heard around the building and Lee saw a shadow move across the wall at the top of the stairs leading to the second cellar. Cold spots could be felt and Lee heard a whisper, I could smell a sweet smell like after shave and Lee said he could smell burning like sulphur. We then decided to go in to the rear office..
The Rear Office
We all sat down and waited the room felt calm and people were happy to go to sleep, Sarah came in and asked to borrow a male member of the group who later returned and. Lee left the room we did not pick up on any thing in this room or heard no noises Lee returned so we had another break..
The Front Room Upstairs
This is the room we do table tipping, we stood around the table and put one hand on the table. We waited to allow the energy build up a man asked out for the table to move which it did start to vibrate, it was slow to move at first but started to move at the one end. As the group asked out we got a bit more movement. Lee could see a change in a mans face as if it had dropped on one side as the group laughed the table moved again, one man kept asking out who and the table failed to move as the group laughed again the table started to move down the room and across, the table stopped so we carried it back to the middle of the room .the group asked out again and the table moved towards the window, as Lee laughed the table seemed to respond more. A lady asked for it to lift one leg off the floor, the table started to vibrate and lifted of the floor on the one end. I asked for it to lift both legs off the floor soon the table tipped over and balanced on two legs in turn each of the group took their hands off and the table stayed tipped on one side, with only two hands left on the table at the far end the table fell onto it edge. The same man asked out again but was getting more forceful in the asking, the table started to move towards the window and then Lee slammed his hand down hard on the table causing every one to scatter across the room. Lee was channelled by Father Peter who looked at every one in the room he said “ Taunting, Taunting “ he went on to say he did not mind the men and he wanted us to get down he continued to look around the room with a hard stare, then Lee was back. a camcorder which had a full battery turned off with a flat battery.
The group then went and had ago at glass divination, the glass was slow to respond and moved for a female spirit. Different female names were mentioned but the glass did not move, Lee asked me to check a name on a plaque down stairs of a former female who worked at Wygston but the glass failed to move for that name. different questions were asked for any one at the table who reminded the spirit of any one. The glass started to move to a lady and move back and forth to that lady, Lee asked if the lady looked like the spirit and the glass moved to the same lady. The glass continued to move around the table building on the energy, it then stopped and changed direction and moved to the other end of the table where all the men were sitting. The glass moved around the table back and forth the name of Father Peter which was said and the glass responded moving between Lee and a man in the group. The man continued to ask does Father Peter like the sound of his voice, Lee asked do you want us to go down in the cellar which the glass moved between them backwards and forwards, next the glass built up speed and then flew down the table missing a lady and landing on the floor. Lee decided we would go back into the 1st cellar to see what would happen…..
The First Cellar Part 2
A couple of men in the group chose not to go back down in to the cellars, all the men went into the 1st cellar and the ladies in the second. Lee linked hands with the men and I stayed out, I turned the torch off and Lee asked for Father Peter to come and join us, we waited and continued asking but nothing was heard or felt by Lee so we moved to the second cellar.
The Second Cellar Part 2
Again we stood around the room and turned the torches, the glowing bell was dim but every one could still see it. It was not long before some thing was thrown Sarah continued to ask out a tapping noise was heard and Lee was hit by a stone, Sarah called out then the crotal bell was hit causing the bell to swing which we all could see, a man was hit by a stone which bounced across the floor, Sarah was being touched followed by the sound of some one walking through the group. We continued to ask out and a scratching noise was heard, a lady felt dizzy then the crotal bell was thrown onto the floor. Soon after the pool que hit the door at the back of the room which a man put his foot on and it was left on the floor. Sarah asked if the spirit was angry that the man who was affected hadn’t come back down to the cellar and a grow noise was heard, we then heard one of the coins slide across the counter. Another shadow was seen to pass the glowing bell and the room seemed to go cold, Sarah asked for one of the doors to be opened then the coins were thrown onto the floor. Sarah asked for one of the draws to be banged on the counter, it was not long before we could hear the draws making a noise, when the group was talking the draws continued to make a noise. As a man kept asking out for Father Peter, the glowing crotal bell and cradle was thrown across the room which looked like a small comet as it flew through the air and wedged its self on a ladies head. With every thing back on the counter and the torches off we continued the investigation. Straight away one of the draws made a loud noise closely followed the coins being knocked onto the floor. When we checked the coins it was noticed that not all the coins were on the floor and as they were in a small pile they would have had to have been picked up and then thrown. The draws were still making a noise and a noise was heard behind Sarah, a breathing sound was heard and Lee was touched. The sound of the door rattling was heard and we decided to finish we thanked the spirits and went back up stairs..
The Far Room
We put the chairs in a circle and all sat down, we linked hands and Lee could see the two men at the end of the room grow taller, which the ones head got bigger then vanished. Some of the group said their faces were itching, Lee and Sarah’s arms were going round and neither of them could stop. Lee said the man at the back looked like he was wearing a wig, soon Lee was channelled by a little girl called Betty , Sarah reminded the little girl of the games they played before and started to play cats cradle. Next they played marbles, whipping top and skipping Sarah then asked does she know any songs and sang ring of roses and oranges and lemons. Sarah then asked who else was hear and who was in the cellar, Betty said there was a John there and he was not nice. She went on to say Father Patrick, Father Francis and Father Peter are in the cellars, Sarah asked who was throwing things at us, she said it was Jacob Randall and that he was not very nice. Sarah asked does he live in the cellars, Betty said no he comes through the tunnels. Sarah asked how old is Jacob and betty said he was old 32, Sarah continued to talk to Betty and if she knew Mrs Jennings, Betty said she was nice but she wasn’t with us at the time. We called Lee back as our time was up, Lee closed the group down and we called it a night……..
Back to top Go down
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:13 pm

another very good report steve. the amount of information coming through is really building up. its starting to feel like we actually know these people quite well now lol
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Gosh it sounds like it was a good night i cannot wait to go again in June
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Brilliant report Im' going to have to go again and do a full investigation here.

I'll just take clean pants lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reports of this location   reports of this location - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reports of this location
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next