APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reports of this location

Go down 
+12
fran
su
Jane_p
Fusecienne
Nina
Secret
madmaz
shamrock
sarah.w
muse
jan
lee
16 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Reports of this location Empty
PostSubject: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:31 am

Read all the things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:48 pm

This was the first time Norm and myself had been to this Hospital.

We waited outside of the Wheatsheath in Woodhouse Eves with a great bunch of folks.

Just before we set off to Zackery Merton Hospital I mentioned to Norm and Ryan ( I think I've got the right name ) that I had suddenly felt very sick and had a strong sense of dread.

We all set off to the Hospital...we arrived at the barrier gate and this sense of dread became exceptionally strong.

By the time we had walked/ climbed to the hospital along and through a pathway that was like something out of the Blair Witch I can safely say that this feeling of dread was now horrendous and I could actually hear as well as feel my heart beating...I've felt fear before, but this was something that I have never felt before.

We got to the Hospital and we then looked for somewhere to be able to gain entry.

Eventually a window was found and a few of us climbed inside.

This place was a complete shambles.

The few of us that did go inside the building started to briefly look around the place to see how safe this place was to us all, and to see if there was possibly another entrance to it.

While in there this feeling of dread remained and as strong..I honestly don't think it could of got any stronger.

There was a real feeling of not being wanted there...this place felt very unfriendly and to be honest it felt threatening..if that makes sense.

It was decided to abandon the building and see if there was anywhere around the building that had a far better entrance for us and everyone else there.

Lee and myself decided to look around the other side of the Hospital and so off we went.

We found an open door, but unfortunately it was only into the boiler house and not as entry to any other part of the building.

We proceeded around to the what appeared to be possibly the main entrance door..but I could well be wrong...there were no entrances for us to access the building by as they were all sealed up.

Whilst there I looked around and saw in one of the second floor windows what appeared to be a light..as in something like a torch or even a flash of light that quickly passed across the window from within the building..I made comment to Lee, and we stood and watched for a few minutes, but nothing more became of that.

Whilst standing there I noticed that my breathing was heavier..I wouldn't say that I was having difficulty breathing, but it was enough for me to tell Lee that I couldn't breath too well..this horrendous feeling of dread ( which at one stage had seemed to leave me ) then came back as strong as before, and I knew that we needed to go back to the rest of the group.

Before going back, Lee and myself walked down some steps into the garden area. This sense of dread remaining but perhaps not quite as strong.

We contemplated doing an investigation in the grounds, but then later on it was ruled out for the time being.

As Lee and myself walked back up the steps to the Hospital to go back around to the rest of the group, I again found that my breathing was harder and heavy..this feeling of dread becoming again very strong.

I felt that as we were walking back around the building that we were definately being watched...I found it difficult to even look at any of the window areas.

We got back around to the rest of the group, and my breathing again became normal...basically as soon as we left that side of the building.

We joined the group and was immediately informed of peoples feeling of anxiety, dread, and something making them feel that we needed to leave the premises...we were also told of a flash of light seen in one of the windows on the second floor.

There was also a report of hearing quite a menacing laugh.

I borrowed one of Lee's torches, with new batteries in, and within seconds the batteries were draining...it would then at certain places...on the way out of the grounds...become bright again.

This torch did this and then finally died all the way back through the wooded walk back to the road...it then relit brightly once on the road.

At that time my feeling of dread left me as well.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:26 pm

I was a little dissapointed we didn't get to investigate this place and would love to go back there asap! It's understandable for those who did not want to enter the premises however..the place was a mess and perhaps could be deemed a tad unsafe. I've never felt anything like what I felt here. As soon as I climbed the stairs to go through the window, something felt 'wrong'. It was like we shouldn't have been there. I got a deep and sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach..and from the moment we went in through the window, to the moment we left through the woods again, I felt as if something was definitely watching us. Piercing the back of us, not wanting is there. The flash that Jan mentioned seeing, a few of us also saw from the other side of the building whilst they were gone. What it was I've no idea, but was kind of creepy and cool. There was also a small area away from the main building, which was very very eerie. People heard things coming from here apparently..not sure what..but they didn't like this are. Anyway, I hope to go back at some point as I said earlier because I have never felt as intense or sensitive as I did on this night. Some good things could definitely happen here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Zackery Merton Hospital. Sunday 7th June 09

Before the investigation we had a look around as this is a very big site and one that you need to be careful in because of the broken windows and debris that is laying around. We introduced ourselves as this was a first with this group. We noticed on the walk around that most of the rooms were full of graffiti and when doing the investigation this would help us notify the rooms that we were in. we decided not to try to investigate outside tonight as it was very noisy walking around also it was quite light at the start of the investigation.

The investigation.

We opened up outside before we went in through the window on the second floor. After everyone was in we made our way along the corridor into the main area of the hospital to the main staircase. This is where we would start our investigation.

Main staircase.

We all stood around and tried to get our footing so nobody would make any noise and suddenly we heard a scream, many of us looked at each other and then looked outside to see if anyone was around, there was not or no-one we could see. We all got settled again and as we relaxed we heard it again, this time many of us seemed to think that it came from one direction so three of us decided to go and have a look we started to walk along the corridor when cupboard door slid along the floor toward us making us all jump. At this time we thought that someone else was with us in the building but we could not find anyone. We stayed together for a bit radioing to the rest of the group to tell them what had happened and that we were staying there but it would not be long before we moved very quick because we first heard a scraping noise then bang a door had been shoved towards us again this time we were where we could see into a room and there was definitely nobody there. We then saw what we could describe as a haze, we could all see this then bang a noise from nowhere making us all leg it back down the corridor. I had the name of Frank so we called out to see if anything would happen. As soon as we mentioned his name we heard a whisper that sounded like Your not wanted here. We were aware that two of us could see a shadow walking around the room looking at us. We went back to get the rest of the group because we could hear them screaming too. When we got back to them they all said that they had witnessed a black mass coming toward them from where we had just come from. When we were talking to the whole group as the mass past them two people heard a voice say “you will catch it”. Many of the group went ice cold. We decided that it was time for a break and made our way out to the path where we could have a breather.

Second Floor.

It seemed a bit lighter up here and a few went into a room which was one of the wards and a few stayed in the corridor at one end while a few others went further down the other end of the corridor. We all stayed still for a bit and there was not a lot happening so we all joined together. While we were all coming back to the ward area we could have sworn that we heard the lift ring and start to move, this was impossible as it was not even together. But we all heard it. We asked again if Frank was with us then somebody said no he is not but I am. A lady had been channelled we asked who she was and she said Edna and she had Franks daughter with her and her name was Ethel. She told us that frank did not like to visit his daughter because she was not well and that nobody understood her. We did not seem to understand for a while as a few things were said that did not make any sense but then she told us that Ethel was three people, Ethel, May and Doris. Again we said could she explain and she said that Ethel was ill because she has three people inside her head. All of a sudden it all became clear Ethel had multiple personalities. It would be interesting to see if anyone got channelled as Ethel. Edna told us that it was not a very nice place to be in purgatory we said that it was a lovely place here and she told us that the staff were cruel and that she had not had any dinner for two days. We asked what time of day it was and she told us 6pm, we told her that it was 11.30pm and she started to argue with us telling us that we were a bunch of lunatics and that they were going to lock us all up and not give us any dinner until we had come to our senses. We asked here for the year and she said that if we need to ask then we should rightly be in here. We asked how old she was and she told us that she was 72. we asked if she knew she was dead and she threw a wobbly singing and swaying cursing and blowing bubbles. We were all laughing and she said that is right you laugh you will not be doing that when they stick you. We asked what she meant by that and she just glared and said goodbye and she was gone. While the lady was getting her self together we did not realize the four other people had been channelled also, they all started to act crazy and one was swinging here arms around as if she was a dancer, another just sat rocking, another was just crying and the other was just staring with an evil smile on his face, this was enough to freak us all out so we bought them all back and had a break.

Third Floor.

As we made our way to the top of the stairs we heard something fall but we were unsure of what it was but it did sound heavy. We got to the top and again we split into three groups to cover the whole top floor. One group felt very uneasy toward one end of the building and felt as if a person had either fallen form a window here or had been pushed. The interesting thing was they all felt the same. A couple of the wards had a strange smell in them like urine and although it was used as a hospital all the windows were broken so there was plenty of fresh air but it smelt awful, we could all smell this but later when we came back into the same area the smells had gone. A few people could smell food cooking as if we were near a kitchen they said they could smell smoked bacon. We were on the third floor so this would not have been the kitchen up here. A few people heard things being thrown in the group they were with but could not see the source or find out what it was. A man said that he had just heard a dog growl behind him so the group switched on their torches but nothing was there and then the whole group heard it and they came running along the corridor to us. When they composed themselves we had a chat at what people had experienced and all of a sudden a wind seemed to blow right through all of us, we all said how clod it was but looking outside the trees were not even moving. I asked if everyone wanted to go back downstairs and we heard a voice say GO to our amazement we all saw a figure walk down the corridor away from us. We all saw it and scrambled to follow it when it turned and said “leave me alone” and vanished. We were all gob smacked. This is the first full blown apparition that I had seen with a full group. If nothing else happened all night this would be worth every minute that we came. We all went for a break.

Nurses quarters

This was the way we came in so we were near to the exit and thank god we were because this would be the highlight of the evening with seven people being channelled all at the same time and only four of us to sort them out. We seemed to think at this point it was as if we were the nurses and the channelled people were the patients and they were either sick or mentally disabled. We could not make much sense of what any of them were saying other than you have been watching us and we do not like it. One told us that is was not nice seeing people undressed and he said that we are over paid because we do not do anything to help him. When we asked what he meant by that he said that he has to wipe his own arse. We started to laugh and he shot toward us scaring us all, this made all the other people who were channelled start to rant and rave and we knew that we needed to bring a few back so we were in control of the group. We managed to do this and we found out that two of the group were brothers that were here when it was a hospital and that one used to carve wood and the other used to fix wheels. They said that they had fallen and broke their legs and one had to have their legs chopped off and the other had got a bad cough and died because of it. Five people started to cough quite violently so we bought everyone back and went outside to get sorted out.

Basement area.

Many blankets were still here and a few beds and things were around. We all felt very uneasy down here and I got the impression that this was the morgue area and I could smell blood and I got the sensation of being cut open along the torso. It made me feel quite sick. Two people felt as if they had very bad tooth ache and one other person became so disorientated that she did not even know where she was or who she was with. I knew that we had at least four spirits with us and that one is not very nice and seems to feed of the others. This spirit seemed to be doing this with us as well. I sensed that this spirit liked men and used men to get what he wanted but intimidated women. He was a loner who everybody feared but seemed to have plenty of friends because everyone was scared of him. His name was Nathanial and he was 66 he died of a brain tumour and he was a man who liked to travel on horseback and seemed to like fishing in the nearby lake. When we got talking to him he seemed to calm down and he seemed a very nice man but all the while he seemed as if he was hiding something which we never got to find out what it was.

The night had come to a finish and we had to say goodbye.
I hope I get to investigate here again and I hope my group come with me this was a brilliant investigation and one I would never forget.

I would rate this investigation 9/10
I would rate the venue 8/10
I would rate the investigation and venue 9/10
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:35 pm

Two other people have now told me that they caught something on their voice recorders which sounds like ( come over here) for it to be caught on two different recorders is very interesting. the room where this happened was in a room with a graffitti art decoration of a doctor on the wall. i am so glad we did not go into the room because why would they want us to go in there to them?
Another person has said that they have found out that it was a TB hospital and aslo a recovery hospital for people who had had problems.
we know it used to be a maternity hospital and some of the names that came up can be verified because there were papers which I picked up when i first came around here some months ago and we even know where they were and what bays they were in.
In all the investigation was Brilliant because what people came oput with you could have never known because the information is and was confidential unless you have the records of patients.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Sounds like a really creepy place,good report Lee.
Back to top Go down
shamrock
gold investigator
gold investigator
shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am

Great report. Almost wet myself when someone sent me a message on msn while reading it. Was totally drawn in by all the goings on affraid
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 am

good report lee
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 am

Brill report lee.

I would love to go back here and do an investigation.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:43 am

Fab report Lee, hopefully i can come next time....
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm

oh wow fab report!
definately gotta go back now!
Back to top Go down
Jane_p

Jane_p

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Its a good report, such a lot happened. It would be great to go back and get into the building to have a look around...
Back to top Go down
su

su

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Wow!! Would really love to go back and investigate sometime soon Surprised
Back to top Go down
su

su

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Lee

Were there any photos taken?
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Oh my god, sounds like a fasinating place. I think i might have pooed my pants had i been there Shocked pale pale
Back to top Go down
kent

kent

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 am

WOW............ what a night you had. Not sure how I would have handled all that.....

However, I would love to go here just to see........

Just one question! What on earth would happen if everyone got channelled at the same time???? Seems unlikely I know, but so many of you were chanelled at the same time and nobody knew till later.

Fantastic report though.
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 am

This just sounded AMAZING!!! Please please please..we HAVE to arrange summat to go back there!!!! I will scrifice ANYTHING, therefore be there on any night!!!
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:30 am

sounds like you had a great night there. hopefully will be able to go there with our group sometime.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:00 pm

wow i really wanted to do this place def would go here if got chance to go back. Gutted i missed out on it.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Being one of the people that wanted to leave before we had even got into the place when our group went, I am really regretting it now. I once told myself to do ANYTHING no matter how scared I am as I would always regret it if I didnt, and thats now how I feel. I let my feelings win and I would now very much like to go back and do this place. I cant gaurantee I wont be scared again, but I would definately force myself in if we ever get the chance to go again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reports of this location   Reports of this location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reports of this location
Page 1 of 1