APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reports of this location.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

reports of this location. Empty
PostSubject: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:35 pm

read all teh things that happened on our investigation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

reports of this location. Empty
PostSubject: Re: reports of this location.   reports of this location. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Central Lending Library 28th June 2008

Mini Report.

Introduction and walk around.

The group was aware of things as we were walking around,bangs and noises of different ranges were heard in different locations.A couple of people picked up on names and things that could have happened.I kept mum as i wanted to bring it out throughout the night.The idea was that we were going to split the group into two groups.

First floor.

This area seemed dead tonight and there was not much that happened in here tonight although names such as Thomas and James,Emily or milly were brought out.
The only thing here that i found very interesting was there was a photo taken and as you looked at the room there was a window in frint of you but as the photo was taken there was no window in the photo but there was a man.Guess what,There was nobody there.

Downstairs floor.

In the childrens library the ladies of the group started to get giggly and one lady wanted to do cartwheels.she found the whole experience funny.
She said that she thought she was a child.one minute she was laughing and then she was crying.This would follow her around all night.A few bangs and clicks were heard ,we did notice that the sensors made a click when they came on.A few times we heard a deep sigh and i could hear the movement of clothing.Thomas and James came out here too but we all felt as though this child like spirit that was with the ladies was a girl.people kept going hot and cold in places.

Stack.

In here tonight the feeling was of despair.people did not want to go in here.It wasnt long before things started to happen a black figure was seen and it was near a chair where a lady was sitting. she got up and i sat down and it took me by surprize i was channelled instantly and we hadnt known but this happened in the other group too.
I remember that i didnt want anyone to touch Margo who was a wife but they were trying to cut her open.I got very angry as they were trying hard to pull her chest apart.
The other group had picked up on the same energy.Some of the group could see our physical features change. The other group got a good evp down hear that when asked how old are you sounded as if the spirit replied but at present was not too clear to determine what was said. Another member was channelled in here and this member was quite sceptical but after this experience was more convinced and said that they were here to witness what they had as they had not had an experience like it before.

This was a good night and one that a few members will talk about for a few weeks to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com

reports of this location.
Page 1 of 1