APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+28
angie
Laura
beefy-beercan
pogo
Lil_Lee
welly
fran
steven/carol
barney
valerie
Chris
stella
KT
jan
shamrock
muse
sarah.w
madmaz
tots
Smaug
tracey
twisted dream
nat
Nina
Secret
Fusecienne
lee
crazycow
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

Lets all Chat - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:10 pm

MUST BE GETTING COLDER I AM MAKING SHEPHERDS PIE FOR DINNER.

had a greeat night out last night, thanks girls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Good evening!

Hope everyone is well!

Ooooo Shepherds Pie Dawn!!! Sounds fab to me!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Morning Everyone hope you are all having a good day sunny
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:12 am

Morning.

how is everyone?

I have got a cracking headache which has lasted all weekend and is now up for rehoming. any offers? lol!
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Awww your so caring and sharing but as im so lovely i'll let you keep it my lovely queen

Hope everyone has had a good day!!!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Why thank you Mand!
It seems to have found it's own home now tho as it seems to have gone.... phew lol!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:40 pm

hiya MUMMY VAL....of course i want to talk to u .....u plonk.
had to go out
love you always
maz
xxxx
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 pm

hello all - good to so many of you on monday eve.....just taking few mins out for a break. trying to sort loads of stuff out for work as we were told yesterday that ofsted are coming in for a 1 day visit Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_rolleyes every one goes into panic mode! Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_rolleyes they wanted to come to us on mon 19th oct - sound good to me as that is half term week and they didnt know.

well better go hunting for more resources.
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:37 pm

SHHHHHHH Dawn please dont remind me of half term I cannot believe that its come around so fast.....guess what abbie did today.............A WEE ON THE POTTY!!!!! I know I know how clever is that at 15 months old but prob was she refused to get off so when we eventually had no choice but to take her off she threw her first real tantrum too lol but obv we all had to clap and cheer her for the next hour.....she is growing so fast. No
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Afternoon!!!!

My little monkey read her first book to me today and my biggest monkey got an award at school this morning!

Im a proud mummy today x x
Back to top Go down
nat
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
nat

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:32 pm

oh bless well done girls.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Hello

is anyone else having problems logging on?? had a few problems recently trying to get on keeps coming up with a page saying 'server error'????
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 pm

hey fran..yes having a few probs too.....
how the devil r u?
hope ur ok
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Me too!

Mine keeps saying aait in construction!!! scratch

I get on after a few goes though!
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm

isnt it quiet on here ........
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:35 pm

SHHHHHHH Dawn please dont remind me of half term I cannot believe that its come around so fast.....guess what abbie did today.............A WEE ON THE POTTY!!!!! I know I know how clever is that at 15 months old but prob was she refused to get off so when we eventually had no choice but to take her off she threw her first real tantrum too lol but obv we all had to clap and cheer her for the next hour.....she is growing so fast.

I am so jealous of you nat and of you abbie you clever girl, gregor is 2 1/2 has only had a wee on the toilet twice and i think that was pure fluke lol, the potty is a no no with gregor he hate's it.
I'll send him round to your's nat as you must have the knack of getting the kids toilet trained hehehe.

congrats to you and your 2 Mandy you must be very proud.

Anyway hope everyones ok, can't wait for the next investigation together.

Oh p.s i have also had trouble getting on here also had server error message.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:14 am

I am so jealous of you nat and of you abbie you clever girl, gregor is 2 1/2 has only had a wee on the toilet twice and i think that was pure fluke lol, the potty is a no no with gregor he hate's it.
I'll send him round to your's nat as you must have the knack of getting the kids toilet trained hehehe.

congrats to you and your 2 Mandy you must be very proud.

Anyway hope everyones ok, can't wait for the next investigation together.

Oh p.s i have also had trouble getting on here also had server error message.[/quote]

Hi Secret,

dont stress about toilet training, my eldest son didnt toilet train until he was 3 & 1 month and he was dry night & day within two weeks, and my youngest has just turned 3 and has just started to toilet train and has virtually cracked it. So, dont panic. I read somewhere 'toilet train at 2 you'll be done by 3, but toilet train at 3 and you'll be done by 3'. worked for me lol!

Hey Maz, i'm good thanks
flower
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Thanks for that Fran, I just hope what has worked for you works that way for me too Laughing
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:19 pm

talking of proud mums .......
my youngest daughter recieved a phone call on thursday from one of the actresses in slum dog millionaire!!!!!!!!!! Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_eek Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_eek Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_eek Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_eek how cool and she is going to be working with her on a drama project along side a producer and director for eastenders!!!!!!!!!!

and she has never had any drama tuition at all and she still got through auditions against kids who go to drama schools etc......so proud of her.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Well done Clara clever you. Hi Fran hope you are well will have to have a get together soon top catch up as we haven't seen you in ages.Dont worry Claire my two boys were three and was just about to start play school when they potty trained so it will come seems ages ago now with them all grown up but its funny how you can clearly remember everything.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 am

i think generally girls are easier to potty train. i was very lucky i didnt potty train either of them, they decided that they no longer wanted to wear nappies and that was that.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 am

I have a book called potty training in one week and its fab and works!
Did it with both of mine!!!

First did it in 8 days and was out of nappies 2 weeks before her 1st birthday and my other did it in 10 days and was out of nappies at 14 months!
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:16 am

Hi all just to let you know have spoken to Lee today hes had a wicked holiday but he caint get on the computor as his broke the day he was going hopefully it will be back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi Im back and ive still no computor apart from a really slow one so until i get my one back i will have limited posts.

I hope you are all ok

Had a brill hol and want to go back and i probably will made some great contacts and im ready for the next ghost watch bring on them ghosties if you like.
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Welcome back Lee it seems ages and ages and ages since you went

Glad to have you back..........so with all the contacts that you made doe's that mean your going to be taking us all to the USA?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:50 pm

I hope so.
Back to top Go down
angie

angie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:11 pm

WELCOME BACK LEE!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I WANT A GHOSTWATCH NOW!!!!! CAN WE GO TO AMERICA CAN WE? CAN WE??
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Welcome back!

Hope you had a lovely time cheers
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:55 pm

HOPE EVERYONE IS OK!!!
just had the first parents eve of the new school year, had a couple of no shows - which cheeses me off but hey ho thats the way it goes. another one tom eve.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 pm

HI EVERYONE HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT DAY.....

WELCOME BACK LEE GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT HOLIDAY...

DON'T WORRY DAWN THEY WILL ALL BE OVER BY TOMORROW, WE HAD ZACH AND ALEX'S LAST NIGHT AND BOTH ARE DOING REALLY WELL WHICH IS GREAT NEWS AND THEN WE WENT DID A MAD DASH TO IKEA TO GET SOME SHELVING UNITS SO NOW THEY ARE IN BOXES IN THE GARAGE AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY WILL GET PUT UP AS WE ARE OUT WITH FRAN ALL DAY ON SAT AND SUN IS CHOC TOO scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next