APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+28
angie
Laura
beefy-beercan
pogo
Lil_Lee
welly
fran
steven/carol
barney
valerie
Chris
stella
KT
jan
shamrock
muse
sarah.w
madmaz
tots
Smaug
tracey
twisted dream
nat
Nina
Secret
Fusecienne
lee
crazycow
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

Lets all Chat - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi Trace,

I was thinking the same thing the other day when i was looking at what they have planned for the summer hols, makes me want to be a kid again in some ways!!!!!

See you on Friday
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:18 pm

definately know what you mean, now mine are getting a bit older i am the taxi service and only wanted when an adult is neede ie getting them into the pictures to see harry potter as they arent quite old enough on their own Shocked

on another brill note my youngest came home with her year 6 sat results and scored level 5 in all subjects meaning she is in top 6% for science, 18% for english and 17% for maths - HOW PROUD AM I bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Oh Wow Dawn, thats brilliant. I bet she's chuffed cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi Dawn does that mean you can go out again now if so then are you not coming back into ghost watching?

I saw you on face book round at Maries too.
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:01 am

Dawn says she will be on ivestigations after half term in october she has alot of personal work issus going on but aims to be back then.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 am

Morning all how are we today?

I am feeling alot better thanks all of you that knew i was poorly. lol!
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Hello people..hi Lee. Thought I'd pop on this thread and say hey and that I can't wait for tomorrow night! I am dying my hair again right now..lol!!
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:10 pm

bless ya muse. i think im gonna get some of that colour spray and make mine black. prob wont suit me but i wanna see lol
Back to top Go down
muse

muse

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Oh give it a go!! You gotta try and see what happens Smile I've just gone over my blonde with silver, but it is looking pants already..lol. I have blue for back-up. Blonde just never seems to cover my hair or come out the colour I want it to properly!!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:57 pm

ought to colour my hair really as it is good ole brown although it is getting the odd silver streak Sad
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Funny so is mine - i was informed that kids will do that!!! so maybe 2wks without them will make it change back!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:09 pm

would be nice - amelia went to paris for a week with the school and i think i added to my streaks with all the worry about if she was ok etc etc etc, then she came home and told me that she hadnt missed us a bit!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm

i have the grey streaks put in on a regular basis - who am i kidding cherry cherry jocolor Very Happy

unfortunately, i've had them since turning 30 so, way before the boys came along afro
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:54 pm

and you dont look a day over 25!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 pm

evening!

i am so glad to be back from work after my very long shift... i really should just move in there!

i blame my grey hair on my mother!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 pm

I got my first postcards today written completely by Alex in his best hadwritting (had to write over 2 cards), it brought a tear to my eye (sob sob) Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:23 am

Hey all. I am so tired again today. Im working extra hours (for clearance) not sleeping properly, decorating like a mad head, and I have had a phone call from my solicitors today and we are aiming for completion on the 31st!!! I thought it was just exchange on the 31st but I should actually get my keys that day! Fingers crossed it happens for then. I was expecting it at least a week after that!!! Woohoooo!!!! Roll on the 31st!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:21 am

so pleased for you tots hope you get to move in your new house on the 31st your luck has got to change some time see you soon
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 am

I am flooky lol!
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 am

pogo wrote:
and you dont look a day over 25!

Your soooo kind Very Happy Very Happy

Tots, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Well last day of school and Jack is soo excited, he cant wait to go into his new class.

Have a good day All
Back to top Go down
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Great news Tots, I am sure the 31st will be a day of celebration bounce jocolor king bounce
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:49 pm

hey peeps!

i feel like the kids being let of school for their summer holidays! no more work for the whole weekend! cheers
really feels like i've not had the weekend off for ages! lol!
see everyone tonight if you're going x
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Hope everyone whos going tonight has a good night and on any others we miss.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi Sarah hope you and ghost mummy have a fab holiday we go on holiday while you are away i think. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:39 pm

hope you all have fun tonight!

took the girls to get their ears pierced this afternoon and i nearly passed out watching them have it done - they didnt even flinch! Shocked
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:33 am

I am jungliers this morn. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:52 pm

hellooooo!

hope everyone's ok?

i'm not too tired after only getting three hours sleep, i've been with emma (secrets daughter) to get her tattoo done and now i'm going to sit back and relax ready for the race for life tomorrow. Very Happy

Thanx to everyone last night for such a great laugh!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 pm

afternoon all i feel absolutely drained and cream crackered as i have only had 1 1/2hrs sleep as got back to mine at 5.15am and had to be up at 6.30 managed to drag myself out of bed at 6.45, but got lots done at the old house not much more to do now except start getting all the furniture and a giid chunk of that is being delivered tomorrow cheers cheers

was a strange night but feel we did get quite a bit, max the pics on fb are good
Back to top Go down
madmaz
silver investigator
silver investigator
madmaz

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 pm

hey peeps...last nite was such a laugh ......
good luck for race of life 2moz max.....bex and tots r going too...so look out for them.......
pics are ace lol
see ya all soon lolx
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi everyone. Glad you all had a good night last night. Gutted I missed it, but probably a good job I wasnt on it as I would have been asleep through most of it I expect. Sort of looking forward to race for life tomorrow, I expect it will be a breeze after the notts - leics walk lol

Started bringing some of my stuff out of storage for when my mum moves out of here next saturday. I never realised how much CACK I have hoarded over the years!! Shocked More sorting out and binning is required I think!!

My youngest has a cough and a cold ( yes he could still bend to pick a £50 note up if he found one, so its not swine flu) and hes feeling a bit under the weather at the minute. He can still run around and complain that I wont let him go and play on the wet park Neutral My mums next door neighbour has just got out of hospital after having it, she must be ok now, she went out clubbing last night Rolling Eyes

Have finished papering 2 bedrooms in my mums house. Saving painting them untill shes in as it wont be as difficult to paint as it is to paper when all the furniture is in. 1 bedroom just needs the feature wall papering when it arrives, and then to start papering the downstairs. Ohhhhhh the joy of home decorating. I will have to start on mine too when I get it lol!

Hope everyone is well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next