APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets all Chat

Go down 
+28
angie
Laura
beefy-beercan
pogo
Lil_Lee
welly
fran
steven/carol
barney
valerie
Chris
stella
KT
jan
shamrock
muse
sarah.w
madmaz
tots
Smaug
tracey
twisted dream
nat
Nina
Secret
Fusecienne
lee
crazycow
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

Lets all Chat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Howdy people!

Just sat and read my daughters fabulous school report! Well done my little princess! queen
She must get it from her daddy coz it defo isnt me!!!! lol!

Im off on a girly night out tonight so plan on getting very over re-freshed! drunken
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Evening all. Im SOOOO tired!! Worked 6 days this week and not had much sleep from Tues night either. No rest for the wicked either, as my mum has just signed for her house and she is hoping to move out in two weeks. The ENTIRE house needs cleaning and decorating and guess whos helping with that.!! Suspect

Up side is, I get this house for just me and the kids, should be able to get my OWN stuff from storage, but i will have to pay ALL the bills while im here. Still, we are edging nearer to the date!!!

I have been in touch with my old estate agents. My old mortgage advisor has "parted from the company" very quickly,so I had to ring another person to sort it out. If I dont get my money by tues ( the SEVENTEENTH working day) Im to ring back so she can give them hell AGAIN. I did think that woman had done a runner with my money, I would NOT have been happy!!!!

Still, the weekend is here and Im gonna be BUSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY Neutral

Hope everyone is well!!!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:56 am

Morning all how are we today?

I am rooster plucvking this morn. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:01 am

All four boys got cracking reports well done lads.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:13 pm

crazycow wrote:

THE UK DIRECTORY OF MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS GOES LIVE NEXT WEEK.
All mobile phone numbers including those belonging to children will be open to cold calling.
To remove your number, go to http://www.118800.co.uk click on the "ex-directory" tab at the top of the page. Text the letter E to 118800

You may want to forward this message to people who might not want their personal mobile numbers readily available.

thanks for that Mand, its so annoying, if you wanted people to contact you on your mobile you would just give your number out. Its bad enough every tom, dick & harry being able to ring you on your home phone without your mobile number being abused as well.

looks like its going to be a dry day today, we're off to the school fete later - should be fun flower
Back to top Go down
sarah.w
gold investigator
gold investigator
sarah.w

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi all been in town today still caint get any shoes that fit also got kicked out of half the shires they shut all the shops due to health and safety,feet killing me,went out last night and had a wicked night thanks all,you know who you are.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:04 pm

kelly got a brill report we are very proud of her well done. went out last night had a great night good company thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm

hey peeps,

hope everyone has had a good day, i'm so glad it's abit cooler.

finally got my own charger now so ry can have his back, i bet secretly he's heaving a hugs sigh of relief!
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 am

yes thanks to my buds for last night it was great and kelly looked so beautiful in her prom dress sarah.

ive recieved 2 brill school reports this week from my brill daughters -sooo proud of them both!!!!! only thing it has cost a fortune in treats for them.
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:14 am

I am croospington this morn meaning im all gone out lol!
Back to top Go down
twisted dream

twisted dream

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:02 pm

hope everyones ok. am off to have dinner up my nans today. thats the highlight of my day.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:48 pm

just thought oi would come on here quickly before the tennis final starts - shame no murray in it but hopefully it will be a good game, i hope roddick gives federer a run for his money although i think federer will win.
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Hello all hope you are all ok my house is very quiet as the little terror tots are in Norfolk with their nannie pam and tomorrow my mum and dad are going down so they will have 3 grandparents at their beck and call!!!!!

The have been to the beach and made sandcastle and Alex has swam in the sea!!! they have also had lots of ice cream..

Alex got a fab school report and i cannot believe that his first year at school has come to an end.. He has grown up sooo much, but still loves his cuddles and kisses so not too grown up.
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:04 am

evening!!!

i am so glad to be home! bit nippy riding home to night tho! lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 am

morning all how are we today?

I am a bit dooby today. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:27 am

hellooo lovelie peeps,

how's everyone doing on this lovely morning?

i'm so looking forward to my day off today as my shifts this week are a bit cack, still at least i have the weekend off cheers
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Hello!!!!!

Im completely soaked!!!!
Where has the lovely weather gone?????
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:00 pm

my youngest was singing to avril lavine last night so i am going to blame her entirely for the soggy weather today.
Back to top Go down
valerie
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
valerie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 pm

dawn thats not nice clara has got a nice voice Laughing
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi all. Managed to miss being caught in the rain today (so far). Really tired, spent the weekend decorating, and its not even my house!! lol!

Hope everyone is well. sunny
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 am

I am feeling sanquentinflowpinackled this morn. lol!
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Hey all. Got caught in the rain today, but then again, who didnt? lol I am SOOOOO tired. Am in mad rush mode trying to decorate 3 bedrooms in my mums new house before she moves into it in about 2 weeks time. I hope I wont have to do too much on mine when I eventually move into it, Im going to be sick of decorating by then Rolling Eyes

Hope everyone is well.
Back to top Go down
fran
silver investigator
silver investigator
fran

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Afternoon

what a lovely wet thundery day sunny sunny

just had a letter from Jacks school, notifying us of its first case of swine flu.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

had a lovely afternoon watching my eldest pick up 3 certificates, in different subjects, for outstanding effort at school.
Back to top Go down
crazycow
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
crazycow

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Arrrr thats lovely dawn!

My 4 year old has a presentation at pre-school tomorrow and she gets a certificate and everything! Im soooo excited coz its her first assembly!

Hope all is well everyone! Wink
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 pm

hey peeps

am so glad to be home tonight.

had to get a taxi home tho didnt wanna risk riding my bike back and getting another soaking lol!
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:59 am

Morning peeps how are we all today?

I am doing just great. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fusecienne
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Fusecienne

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 am

good morning everyone,

Hope you all have a fab day sunny

i'm off to work at half two and wont be home again til tomorrow night! hopefully tho we're taking our service users to monkey forest tomorrow, so the day wont feel so long lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
bronze investigator
bronze investigator
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Morning all

I am in cloudy Chelmsford again today trying to figure out what has gone wrong on a programme, the boys are having a fab time in Norfolk eating lots of fish and chips and smartie ice cream!!!!!!

Alex made me tell his grandad off last night when he phoned home as gramps was cheating at crazy golf!!!!!!! and Zach was happy as he got a hole in one!!!

Hope everyone is having a fab day sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
tracey
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:16 pm

hi all long time no chat. hope youre all well, ive been so busy, the kids have a better social life than me, running around after them. have a good day see you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all Chat   Lets all Chat - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all Chat
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next